PDA

View Full Version : Missing girls body found

waterrescuedude2000
07-12-2007, 11:43 PM
Police Statement - Tacoma Police announced that the body of 12-year-old Zina Linnik has been located in an area within Pierce County. The information came from a suspect currently held on an unrelated charge. More details to follow. Link to video statement

http://www.king5.com/video/index.html?nvid=158597

waterrescuedude2000
07-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Why are we not tougher on our sex offenders?? This is just a shame makes me sick that there are people in our world like this.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 11:45 PM
Why are we not tougher on our sex offenders?? This is just a shame makes me sick that there are people in our world like this.

You should have combined the two threads since they are about the same story.

When things happen like this it pisses me off, the guy needs to be killed.

waterrescuedude2000
07-12-2007, 11:50 PM
But they were both put up at different times. There was a video link to the meeting then that got taken down and replaced with this last one

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 11:56 PM
But they were both put up at different times. There was a video link to the meeting then that got taken down and replaced with this last one

You could have still added it to the old thread.

waterrescuedude2000
07-12-2007, 11:56 PM
But too late now.

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2007, 12:38 AM
It is a shame and another reason for everyone to know and support the borders being secured

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 12:42 AM
But too late now.

It's never to late, there is always a future victim that can be saved.

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2007, 12:48 AM
And i have signed up to have amber alerts to be text messaged to my cell phone you can do up to 5 zip codes. So hopefully i can help a child some day

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 01:08 AM
And i have signed up to have amber alerts to be text messaged to my cell phone you can do up to 5 zip codes. So hopefully i can help a child some day

Also at www.amw.com they are really upto date on things like that.

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2007, 01:23 AM
And FBI.GOV and the center for missing and exploited kids also I keep up with those and also am awaare of who is a registered sex offender in my community I know which ones are wanted right now so if i see them i can turn them in

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2007, 01:33 AM
Just make my resolve that much greater to rid the world of sex offenders and help the police capture these shitbags. And makes me want to help kids.

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 01:40 AM
I just prefer AMW.com they keep you up to dae on everything not just amber alerts.

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2007, 01:44 AM
But there is more than just one resource. and some update more often that others

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 01:46 AM
But there is more than just one resource. and some update more often that others

Yea but AMW is always on top of everything and are always the first to report on something on their website and radio broadcast then to tv every Saturday night.

darin
07-13-2007, 08:54 AM
Police Statement - Tacoma Police announced that the body of 12-year-old Zina Linnik has been located in an area within Pierce County. The information came from a suspect currently held on an unrelated charge. More details to follow. Link to video statement

http://www.king5.com/video/index.html?nvid=158597

So - what do you think about that? It's generally best to apply a modicum of analysis or comment to the stories. The WORST thing that can happen to this board is having it turn into a Forum full of nothing but links to stories we ALL find on Drudge. Every Day.

Yurt
07-13-2007, 01:30 PM
So - what do you think about that? It's generally best to apply a modicum of analysis or comment to the stories. The WORST thing that can happen to this board is having it turn into a Forum full of nothing but links to stories we ALL find on Drudge. Every Day.

his post one minute later a comment :dunno:

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 10:34 PM
Story Highlights

Man in custody served time for incest, underwent years of counseling
Girl was snatched during July 4 fireworks, found dead Thursday
Investigators look for connections to other missing-child cases

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/13/abduction.ap/index.html

Here is the most recent article on this issue. This guy is one sick son of a bitch. He was already convicted once and had to go through sex offender counseling, how come he wasn't still being monitored. These people never change. Now an innocent little girl as payed the ultimate proce. I hope this SOB get's put to death. I also wouldn't be surprised if they linked to more crimes against women and children.