PDA

View Full Version : About to be sick

jimnyc
12-29-2015, 12:46 PM
Wife and boy are out and about, and stopping at Taco Bell before they come home. My texted in order is a - beefy 5 layer burrito & 3 soft taco supreme. The tacos are great, and just those 3 alone should be a meal. But I HAD to add in the burrito. And those are fat suckers! Very filling. I'll be feeling bloated and complaining by the time I even finish the meal. And nope, I have no will power, just must eat until I'm sick! :)

Gunny
12-29-2015, 12:51 PM
Wife and boy are out and about, and stopping at Taco Bell before they come home. My texted in order is a - beefy 5 layer burrito & 3 soft taco supreme. The tacos are great, and just those 3 alone should be a meal. But I HAD to add in the burrito. And those are fat suckers! Very filling. I'll be feeling bloated and complaining by the time I even finish the meal. And nope, I have no will power, just must eat until I'm sick! :)

You been talking to my GF? That's what I get. Now I want Taco Bell you bastard. And I hate Taco Bell.

glockmail
12-29-2015, 12:52 PM
Taco Hell.

Gunny
12-29-2015, 12:57 PM
Taco Hell.

I live in the SW. Taco Hell is a last resort drive thru at midnight thing.

glockmail
12-29-2015, 01:57 PM
I live in the SW. Taco Hell is a last resort drive thru at midnight thing.

I've been there twice. Once I stopped there because a passenger in my car had to take a crap. The second time I had a brain fart and thought I was walking into the Arby's, which is about 1/4 mile away on a similar intersection.

Elessar
12-29-2015, 02:08 PM
When I lived in Long Beach, I found Del Taco to be
much better than Taco Bell.

Taco Bell was way too salty in most of their stuff.

Gunny
12-29-2015, 03:27 PM
I've been there twice. Once I stopped there because a passenger in my car had to take a crap. The second time I had a brain fart and thought I was walking into the Arby's, which is about 1/4 mile away on a similar intersection.

Okay. That made me laugh. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gunny
12-29-2015, 03:28 PM
When I lived in Long Beach, I found Del Taco to be
much better than Taco Bell.

Taco Bell was way too salty in most of their stuff.

I loved Del Taco. We had them in Miami. In the SW, you can just drive to the next block up and find a Mexican restaurant. With actual Mexicans making the Mexican food.

LongTermGuy
12-29-2015, 04:08 PM

*Your not alone Jim...Taco Bell has an "Effect" on others also....in many ways..."warning":laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkjccpNmZR4

Elessar
12-29-2015, 07:10 PM
I loved Del Taco. We had them in Miami. In the SW, you can just drive to the next block up and find a Mexican restaurant. With actual Mexicans making the Mexican food.

Ohhh...Far better than Taco Bell!...
The burritos were amazing, and the sauces perfect.

Hard to get good Mex food up here!

Abbey Marie
12-30-2015, 06:21 PM
Jim, you don't know when you are ordering how much will satisfy. Better to over-order, than go hungry! That's my motto, so I do waste a lot of food.

I've never been a fan of Taco Bell, and of course now I don't even eat beef. But when I was pregnant, I was nauseous most of the time, yet the one thing I craved and ate were their tacos. The body/mind connection is so weird.

Gunny
12-30-2015, 07:28 PM
Jim, you don't know when you are ordering how much will satisfy. Better to over-order, than go hungry! That's my motto, so I do waste a lot of food.

I've never been a fan of Taco Bell, and of course now I don't even eat beef. But when I was pregnant, I was nauseous most of the time, yet the one thing I craved and ate were their tacos. The body/mind connection is so weird.

My grandmother carried raw oats in the pocket of her housecoat. When my ex was preggers we had potatoes n milk every damned day. I wanted to nuke Idaho and Wisconsin. :laugh: