PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION ALL VETERANS.....Justice Department of Obama does it again!

aboutime
12-29-2015, 06:40 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/justice-dept.-declines-to-prosecute-va-fraudsters/article/2579226

FRAUD WINS IN THE VA....while Obama plays in the Islands. His A.G. declines to prosecute. And Obama lies when he tells America how much he admires Veterans.

Perianne
12-29-2015, 07:18 PM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/justice-dept.-declines-to-prosecute-va-fraudsters/article/2579226

FRAUD WINS IN THE VA....while Obama plays in the Islands. His A.G. declines to prosecute. And Obama lies when he tells America how much he admires Veterans.

How sad that this administration refuses to indict thieves. :(

Elessar
12-29-2015, 08:12 PM
Just demote them?

That is horseshit.

This Admin is so screwed up...

No integrity...none....zero.

aboutime
12-29-2015, 08:26 PM
Just demote them?

That is horseshit.

This Admin is so screwed up...

No integrity...none....zero.

They are all connected to the administration in one way, or another. Obama and his A.G. are just crooked liars, who serve their own, selfish, arrogant gratification of GAYNESS where everybody has their hands down each other's shorts. And there are NO REACH-AROUNDS.

Perianne
12-29-2015, 08:38 PM
They are all connected to the administration in one way, or another. Obama and his A.G. are just crooked liars, who serve their own, selfish, arrogant gratification of GAYNESS where everybody has their hands down each other's shorts. And there are NO REACH-AROUNDS.

What is a "reach-around"? Is that a military term?

aboutime
12-29-2015, 08:56 PM
What is a "reach-around"? Is that a military term?

Perianne. It's a rather insulting term, and not always a military version. But it is a reference to what some might call a Male Gay, kind of reciprocal action, often suggested in comedic terms as a Payback, of Sorts.

If you've ever seen a movie called "Full metal Jacket". There's a GUNNY in that movie who uses the term.

Please allow me to refer you to that movie. Personally. Since I grew up being taught to always respect women; I'd rather not expound, and violate that respect. Thank you.

Perianne
12-29-2015, 09:33 PM
Perianne. It's a rather insulting term, and not always a military version. But it is a reference to what some might call a Male Gay, kind of reciprocal action, often suggested in comedic terms as a Payback, of Sorts.

If you've ever seen a movie called "Full metal Jacket". There's a GUNNY in that movie who uses the term.

Please allow me to refer you to that movie. Personally. Since I grew up being taught to always respect women; I'd rather not expound, and violate that respect. Thank you.

Oh my gosh. I looked it up on urban dictionary. I feel like I should have known that.

Thanks for the respect, aboutime.

Gunny
12-29-2015, 10:00 PM
Oh my gosh. I looked it up on urban dictionary. I feel like I should have known that.

Thanks for the respect, @aboutime (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2272).

I agree with AT. It is not specifically a military term. You'll have to find someone else to explain it to you. IIRC, it's actually a prison term.