PDA

View Full Version : Eagles fire Chip Kelly - this fan seems happy

jimnyc
12-30-2015, 04:35 AM
NSFW NSFW NSFW!!!!

<iframe src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/89674" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

darin
12-30-2015, 04:39 AM
That guy should have reproductive AND voting capability removed.

jimnyc
12-30-2015, 04:47 AM
That guy should have reproductive AND voting capability removed.

Yes he should! But he's still one happy camper without Chip on the sidelines! :laugh: :lol:

jimnyc
12-30-2015, 04:51 AM
Reminds me of snoop dogg when he voiced his opinion about the Steelers and OC Todd Haley...

NSFW NSFW

<iframe src="//cdnapisec.kaltura.com/p/591531/sp/59153100/embedIframeJs/uiconf_id/6740162/partner_id/591531?iframeembed=true&playerId=kaltura_player_1413478522&entry_id=0_e2t9z62s" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" style="width: 700; height: 394px;" frameborder="0" height="421" width="664"></iframe>

Gunny
12-30-2015, 07:53 AM
I love/hate this BS. These people are college graduates that are supposed to be smart? Demarco Murray has done WHAT this year? Oh yeah, the Dallas offensive line made you. Tony Dorssett did the same thing. Went to Denver and lasted about 4 games. He didn't want to split time with only Hershel Walker.

Maybe Philly can hire Jason Garrett and get that third stringer out of here.

aboutime
12-30-2015, 09:58 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/crybirds.jpg

Perianne
12-30-2015, 10:17 PM

Philadelphia fans are almost universally considered the worst of the worst. It is fitting they are in the north.

Gunny
12-31-2015, 12:22 PM

:laugh2:

jimnyc
12-31-2015, 12:44 PM
Philly is one of those teams that one set of folks love - and everyone else hates them! I think it's more about Philly, the area, than it is the team. Always funny in this area with the Giants fans added in, as they HATE one another. And I get to sit back and laugh at both of them! :)

Gunny
12-31-2015, 01:12 PM
Philly is one of those teams that one set of folks love - and everyone else hates them! I think it's more about Philly, the area, than it is the team. Always funny in this area with the Giants fans added in, as they HATE one another. And I get to sit back and laugh at both of them! :)

Nobody in Texas ever cared about Philly until Buddy Ryan became coach. We spend too much time hating the Foreskins. He did the same thing George Allen did in the 70s -- created a war. It wasn't the Cowboys' fault Dorssett decided to cross the picket line and play against Philly's scrubs. Ryan was an a-hole.

There never has been a big personal rivalry between Dallas and the Giants. Probably because Tom Landry played for the Giants and Phil Simms is a Texan (can't stand the guy myself). The animosity just isn't there.

And most all Cowboys fans HATE Jerry Jones. He's an idiot. I'd HATE to have him be my CO picking my damned company.

jimnyc
12-31-2015, 01:20 PM
Nobody in Texas ever cared about Philly until Buddy Ryan became coach. We spend too much time hating the Foreskins. He did the same thing George Allen did in the 70s -- created a war. It wasn't the Cowboys' fault Dorssett decided to cross the picket line and play against Philly's scrubs. Ryan was an a-hole.

There never has been a big personal rivalry between Dallas and the Giants. Probably because Tom Landry played for the Giants and Phil Simms is a Texan (can't stand the guy myself). The animosity just isn't there.

And most all Cowboys fans HATE Jerry Jones. He's an idiot. I'd HATE to have him be my CO picking my damned company.

I hate the Giants as you know. Of course Philly wasn't far at all from me growing up, been there on too many jobs. And then Dallas of course, I hate them for even more reasons. They were "my" rival as a Steelers fan growing up, and my sister and mom were fans. The Redskins never really bothered me much. Maybe they were just never that great at the same times the Steelers were, so not much reason to hate them. I did go see a preseason game there once in the early 90's. Remember, it was preseason, so we left early when the Steelers were losing. I got bombarded with popcorn and M&M's on the way up the stairs to leave! :laugh:

And Jerry just reminds me of Steinbrenner. I never cared for either one of them. They make good entertainment though!

Gunny
12-31-2015, 01:39 PM
I hate the Giants as you know. Of course Philly wasn't far at all from me growing up, been there on too many jobs. And then Dallas of course, I hate them for even more reasons. They were "my" rival as a Steelers fan growing up, and my sister and mom were fans. The Redskins never really bothered me much. Maybe they were just never that great at the same times the Steelers were, so not much reason to hate them. I did go see a preseason game there once in the early 90's. Remember, it was preseason, so we left early when the Steelers were losing. I got bombarded with popcorn and M&M's on the way up the stairs to leave! :laugh:

And Jerry just reminds me of Steinbrenner. I never cared for either one of them. They make good entertainment though!

I couldn't stand Dallas for years. My brother is a walking talking Dallas factbook and he made me sick of them. Unfortunately, if you live in South Texas, get who you get every Sunday? Same is true when I lived in Miami. Channel 4. Every Sunday. Dolphins games. And I usually would follow the local team. When I was in SoCal I used to watch Lakers games and I'm a Spurs fan. When you move around a lot, ain't a whole lot of choice.

One of the most interesting things I learned back when is the second largest Deadskins fan club is in Texas and the second largest Cowboys fan club is in DC. The only time I really suffered was in SoCal. (At the time) the rams, the Chargers, or another AFC West game. Who gives a crap about them? :laugh:

aboutime
12-31-2015, 04:47 PM
Philadelphia fans are almost universally considered the worst of the worst. It is fitting they are in the north.

Perianne. FOR SURE....and Philly Eagle fans are also known for BOOING Santa Clause too!

When they hate something, they don't pull any punches. And those from South Philly (Rocky territory) are as FAR South as they will ever get.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Elessar
12-31-2015, 05:00 PM
Perianne. FOR SURE....and Philly Eagle fans are also known for BOOING Santa Clause too!

When they hate something, they don't pull any punches. And those from South Philly (Rocky territory) are as FAR South as they will ever get.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Philly Fans are largely "Fair Weather " Fans.

When the Eagles win all you hear is "look what WE did."
When they lose the same person will say "look what THEY did."

I had a guy at work that was like that. Every time he said, WE, I would
ask him his jersey number and how many downs he played!:laugh:
That boy was all of 97 pounds dripping wet. A helmet would spin on
his head if he tried to wear one.