PDA

View Full Version : More Dirty Rubio

Perianne
12-30-2015, 11:18 PM
Rubio's family is involved in drugs.

When Marco Rubio was majority whip of the Florida House of Representatives, he used his official position to urge state regulators to grant a real estate license to his brother-in-law, a convicted cocaine trafficker who had been released from prison 20 months earlier, according to records obtained by The Washington Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/how-marco-rubio-helped-his-ex-con-relative-get-a-real-estate-license/2015/12/30/a1d96816-ae7f-11e5-9ab0-884d1cc4b33e_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_rubioletter_410pm:homepage/story

Kathianne
12-30-2015, 11:50 PM
I'm not saying that he shouldn't have identified himself as a brother-in-law, but helping your sister's husband get a job isn't the worst of things I can think of.

I'm not for Rubio, not against him either. Some of his record I like, some I disagree with. Truth to tell, waiting to hear more, which should be coming as others drop out.

I do expect some of this behaviors in politicians that have risen from being at the lower end of socio-economic strata, happens more in cities. Those like Bush's, Kennedy's, etc., don't have to help family , so much financially. The abuses that maybe evident in those families, well there's always rehab and such for Joan or Teddy.

Now if the BIL got the license and started selling during open houses and influence was used? That would be a bit more of a story.

BTW, you do know that there are members here who've had drug issues, no?