PDA

View Full Version : UK enforces law which bans public from criticising the govt

jimnyc
12-31-2015, 01:59 PM
You heard of this, Drummond? I found it within a link on Facebook, so don't know if it's real or not as I don't really know this website to vouch for it. And is there more to it than banning folks from criticizing the government?

-----

A British citizen was held for days without charge in a London mental hospital under little-known laws which allow the police to arrest and detain anybody who voices criticism against politicians or celebrities.

The Fixated Threat Assessment Centre (FTAC) was quietly set up to identify individuals who they claim pose a direct threat to VIPs including the Prime Minister, the Cabinet and the Royal Family.

It was given sweeping powers to check more than 10,000 suspects’ files to identify mentally unstable potential “killers and stalkers” with a fixation against public figures.

The team’s psychiatrists and psychologists then have the power to order treatment – including forcibly detaining suspects in secure psychiatric units.

Using these powers, the unit can legally detain people for an indefinite period without trial, criminal charges or even evidence of a crime being committed and with very limited rights of appeal.

FTAC is enforced by the police anti-terrorism unit, and so although it technically is a separate branch of law, it is enforced under the Anti-Terrorism Crime and Security Act. It works in a similar way to laws in Thailand which ban citizens from saying anything critical of the Thai royal family.

A number of British citizens have already fallen victim to these laws. Activist David Compan was imprisoned without charges in a London mental hospital after he publicly associated himself with the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCC) campaign to hold the Crown of England responsible for crimes against children.

http://akashictimes.co.uk/uk-enforces-law-which-bans-public-from-criticising-the-govt/

Gunny
12-31-2015, 02:34 PM
You heard of this, Drummond? I found it within a link on Facebook, so don't know if it's real or not as I don't really know this website to vouch for it. And is there more to it than banning folks from criticizing the government?

-----

A British citizen was held for days without charge in a London mental hospital under little-known laws which allow the police to arrest and detain anybody who voices criticism against politicians or celebrities.

The Fixated Threat Assessment Centre (FTAC) was quietly set up to identify individuals who they claim pose a direct threat to VIPs including the Prime Minister, the Cabinet and the Royal Family.

It was given sweeping powers to check more than 10,000 suspects’ files to identify mentally unstable potential “killers and stalkers” with a fixation against public figures.

The team’s psychiatrists and psychologists then have the power to order treatment – including forcibly detaining suspects in secure psychiatric units.

Using these powers, the unit can legally detain people for an indefinite period without trial, criminal charges or even evidence of a crime being committed and with very limited rights of appeal.

FTAC is enforced by the police anti-terrorism unit, and so although it technically is a separate branch of law, it is enforced under the Anti-Terrorism Crime and Security Act. It works in a similar way to laws in Thailand which ban citizens from saying anything critical of the Thai royal family.

A number of British citizens have already fallen victim to these laws. Activist David Compan was imprisoned without charges in a London mental hospital after he publicly associated himself with the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCC) campaign to hold the Crown of England responsible for crimes against children.

http://akashictimes.co.uk/uk-enforces-law-which-bans-public-from-criticising-the-govt/

So where does this FTAC stand on ragheads? Or do only white people qualify?

jimnyc
12-31-2015, 02:49 PM

That's true, haven't thought of that. I've seen a lot coming from muslim folks over there. Granted, most of it is towards other citizens, but I don't know the entirety without living there. But yep, almost always whitey, we need to be taught a lesson first in political correctness. :(

Gunny
12-31-2015, 02:58 PM
That's true, haven't thought of that. I've seen a lot coming from muslim folks over there. Granted, most of it is towards other citizens, but I don't know the entirety without living there. But yep, almost always whitey, we need to be taught a lesson first in political correctness. :(

I've been there but actually never lived there. They are miles ahead in Europe on being PC. And I like Brits. They're funny as Hell to me and I get their sense of humor. But we're doing the same thing they are -- letting our enemies infiltrate our society.

Look at what happened in GB in 39 ... they had to fight for their very existence against an overwhelming machine. Good thing a few guys had some balls and Hitler was a strategic and tactical idiot. We (as in Western society) are losing from within, not from without.

Christie Brinkley
12-31-2015, 02:58 PM
Oh no they are allowed to preach Islamist hate while anyone who dares question government policies are intimidated and silenced. Glad to know the government have got their priorities right.