PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!!

jimnyc
12-31-2015, 06:07 PM
I wish you all the best in 2016. Well, save the best for me, but all the greatest stuff left over for every one of you guys and gals!! :beer:

Anyone doing anything spectacular this evening? Anyone being a boring old man like myself? I'm already getting tired and it's only 6:07

hjmick
12-31-2015, 06:15 PM
Back atchya bub.

revelarts
12-31-2015, 06:30 PM
Happy New Year to everyone,
sincerely, All the Best folks.
May the Grace of God guide us all this year.

Black Diamond
12-31-2015, 06:52 PM
Merry new year.

namvet
12-31-2015, 07:09 PM
I wish you all the best in 2016. Well, save the best for me, but all the greatest stuff left over for every one of you guys and gals!! :beer:

Anyone doing anything spectacular this evening? Anyone being a boring old man like myself? I'm already getting tired and it's only 6:07

same to ya. I figure im out like a lite about 10. so at midnight if any crackers go off ill just fart em off :laugh:

Drummond
12-31-2015, 07:21 PM
A Happy New Year to all my Conservative friends on DP !

Well, 2016 has been great so far (around 20 minutes in to it, as I type) !! Seen the usual firework display shown over TV of the London Eye lit up by them, coverage of celebrations in Central London is continuing. It's one big party.

Happily, not a subhuman terrorist in sight ....

The only New Year Resolution I have is to keep on offering whatever opposition I can to the Dark Forces I otherwise call Leftieism .. to say nothing of the continuing subhumanity that Muslim terrorists insist upon enjoying at the expense of their many victims.

Best wishes to all who continue to Fight the good Fight.:salute:

P.S ... you've got to admire the BBC's gall. Already they're displaying a logo for BBC-1 (based on the London Eye) bearing the legend .. 'CHANNEL OF THE YEAR'.

We've so far had less than one hour of the 'year' they're apparently thinking of ..... :laugh2:

Balu
01-01-2016, 02:19 AM
Happy New Year to you all, Americans!

http://santech.kiev.ua/sites/default/files/n-y-2013.jpg