PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Corrections Officer Caught With Drugs

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2007, 01:47 AM
A corrections officer at the Dayton Correctional Institution broke the law Wednesday.

Dayton police said they found Marijuana, Oxycontin and $400 in cash inside Robert Cline, 26, car

http://officer.com/web/online/Top-News-Stories/Ohio-Corrections-Officer-Caught-With-Drugs/1$36841

here goes another emmy award winning moron

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 01:52 AM
A corrections officer at the Dayton Correctional Institution broke the law Wednesday.

Dayton police said they found Marijuana, Oxycontin and $400 in cash inside Robert Cline, 26, car

http://officer.com/web/online/Top-News-Stories/Ohio-Corrections-Officer-Caught-With-Drugs/1$36841

here goes another emmy award winning moron

From what my brother says there are a couple guards at the prison he works at. Their job is really hard to deal with and he said that's what some of them turn to drugs.

Gaffer
07-13-2007, 01:36 PM
From what my brother says there are a couple guards at the prison he works at. Their job is really hard to deal with and he said that's what some of them turn to drugs.

I worked at a prison as a guard (correction officer is the proper term). It can be stressful, depending on the status of the facility ie: maximum, medium, minimum. But its never so bad that you need to drink or do drugs to escape from it all. That's just an excuse. Mostly when guards were caught with drugs it was because they were selling them on the inside. Low pay was also a major factor.

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 04:15 PM
I worked at a prison as a guard (correction officer is the proper term). It can be stressful, depending on the status of the facility ie: maximum, medium, minimum. But its never so bad that you need to drink or do drugs to escape from it all. That's just an excuse. Mostly when guards were caught with drugs it was because they were selling them on the inside. Low pay was also a major factor.

He's at the prison here with Death Row. I've seen him break a couple times.

Yurt
07-13-2007, 04:36 PM
Guards are 95% of the way drugs get to inmates. You don't want to know about the other 5%.

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 04:39 PM
Guards are 95% of the way drugs get to inmates. You don't want to know about the other 5%.

I know the other 5%, my brother has told me the stories.