PDA

View Full Version : Why is Trump so far ahead of Cruz in South Carolina?

Black Diamond
01-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Isn't he "too New York" or not conservative enough?

hjmick
01-01-2016, 11:31 PM
I've lived here for three years now. I'm not convinced that the general populace of South Carolina is all that bright...

Black Diamond
01-01-2016, 11:45 PM
I've lived here for three years now. I'm not convinced that the general populace of South Carolina is all that bright...

Lol. I can't speak to their intelligence, but when I think south Carolina, I think southern Baptist conservative. You'd think Cruz would win there easily. He's the Christian candidate if you will.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Lol. I can't speak to their intelligence, but when I think south Carolina, I think southern Baptist conservative. You'd think Cruz would win there easily. He's the Christian candidate if you will.
I like Trump and Cruz both. Cruz should volunteer himself to be Trump's running mate and the election is as good as over .
No way can the dogs even steal it if that occurs IMHO.-TYR

LongTermGuy
01-03-2016, 10:50 AM

Really?...as compared to what... New York? South Carolina has a mixture of people like most other States....They just happen to be a bit more smarter than the Leftist / Rhino run states with their already proven FAIL...

Black Diamond
01-03-2016, 10:56 AM
Really?...as compared to what... New York? South Carolina has a mixture of people like most other States....They just happen to be a bit more smarter than the Leftist / Rhino run states with their already proven FAIL...

So why trump over Cruz?

LongTermGuy
01-03-2016, 01:47 PM
So why trump over Cruz?

Non-dependent `on anyone`..already successful....SMART...not Afraid....knows how to put right "people" and things together to get results....Cruz...great guy ..sharp guy....Knowledgeable and would make a great adviser...

​*Trump / Cruz....would be my perfect scenario

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-03-2016, 02:39 PM
Non-dependent `on anyone`..already successful....SMART...not Afraid....knows how to put right "people" and things together to get results....Cruz...great guy ..sharp guy....Knowledgeable and would make a great adviser...

​*Trump / Cruz....would be my perfect scenario

The legions of the dark forces(dems, libs, leftists , marxist, muslims, obama and crew) fear such a team!
In fact, that ilk would view it as Superman and Hulk teaming up to stomp their sorry asses!!!!
And they'd be right! -:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh:-Tyr

Drummond
01-03-2016, 03:05 PM
The legions of the dark forces(dems, libs, leftists , marxist, muslims, obama and crew) fear such a team!
In fact, that ilk would view it as Superman and Hulk teaming up to stomp their sorry asses!!!!
And they'd be right! -:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh:-Tyr

Not sure it really adds anything to this debate. But for what very little it's worth ... the BBC ran a programme on our Radio 4, where pundits (BBC journalists, & the like .. they included John Sopel, their current Washington correspondent) were asked to give their predictions for this year. One topic was on the Presidential election.

Nobody predicted Trump winning anything (he barely even got a mention). There was nearly unanimous belief that Marco Rubio would come out as the Republican candidate winner, though one thought that Ted Cruz had a chance. Everybody believed that Hillary Clinton would be the Dem winner. As for who'd win the Presidency, all but one said Hillary Clinton would win, though as I recall one thought that Rubio might just scrape a victory.

More Leftie tripe being peddled by the BBC, a product of Leftie delusion / wishful thinking .. ? I'd like to think so. I'd be interested in comments, though.

tailfins
01-03-2016, 04:20 PM
Not sure it really adds anything to this debate. But for what very little it's worth ... the BBC ran a programme on our Radio 4, where pundits (BBC journalists, & the like .. they included John Sopel, their current Washington correspondent) were asked to give their predictions for this year. One topic was on the Presidential election.

Nobody predicted Trump winning anything (he barely even got a mention). There was nearly unanimous belief that Marco Rubio would come out as the Republican candidate winner, though one thought that Ted Cruz had a chance. Everybody believed that Hillary Clinton would be the Dem winner. As for who'd win the Presidency, all but one said Hillary Clinton would win, though as I recall one thought that Rubio might just scrape a victory.

More Leftie tripe being peddled by the BBC, a product of Leftie delusion / wishful thinking .. ? I'd like to think so. I'd be interested in comments, though.

Trump will start to disintegrate soon. Trump's supporters are low education and low information as a result of being low energy :laugh: . Once the stink of a loser descends on Trump, the 35% of Trump supporters who actually vote will move to Cruz. Only a low information voter would see similarities between Trump and Cruz. I don't fault Cruz for trying to get their votes.

Black Diamond
01-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Trump will start to disintegrate soon. Trump's supporters are low education and low information as a result of being low energy :laugh: . Once the stink of a loser descends on Trump, the 35% of Trump supporters who actually vote will move to Cruz. Only a low information voter would see similarities between Trump and Cruz. I don't fault Cruz for trying to get their votes.

People have been saying Trump would implode since he started his campaign. Why should we believe he is going to implode now?

Perianne
01-03-2016, 04:59 PM

I agree that if the contest is Rubio vs Clinton, Clinton will win.

indago
01-03-2016, 05:24 PM
I agree that if the contest is Rubio vs Clinton, Clinton will win.

Where is Alferd Packer when we need him?