PDA

View Full Version : What a Drag - Blowouts

Gunny
01-02-2016, 08:51 AM
They need to revamp their revamped Bowl game crap. All I got was a couple of one-sided games that were basically over by halftime.

Black Diamond
01-12-2016, 02:05 AM
They need to revamp their revamped Bowl game crap. All I got was a couple of one-sided games that were basically over by halftime.

Until tonight

Gunny
01-12-2016, 02:06 AM

Have to admit, the Championship game was awesome. Think they should have played it in GA though ... you know ... halfway between the two teams homes? People could actually drive to the game instead of spending hours in TSA lines at the airport to get to AZ?

Black Diamond
01-12-2016, 02:08 AM
Have to admit, the Championship game was awesome. Think they should have played it in GA though ... you know ... halfway between the two teams homes? People could actually drive to the game instead of spending hours in TSA lines at the airport to get to AZ?

Agreed. That would suck.

Jeff
01-12-2016, 07:07 AM
I had picked Bama to beat the hell out of Clemson, man was I wrong. Clemson lost but they where in the game until the end, they should hold there heads high.

Gunny
01-12-2016, 09:00 AM
I had picked Bama to beat the hell out of Clemson, man was I wrong. Clemson lost but they where in the game until the end, they should hold there heads high.

Was a toss up to me. The one thing that stood out to me was AL got away with a LOT of pass interference.