PDA

View Full Version : McCain campaign official/This Republican (Allegedly) pays to suck...

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Story Highlights

Florida campaign co-chairman allegedly offered undercover cop $20 for sex
State Rep. Bob Allen says he is innocent, will not resign from office
Allen says he was merely looking around park he helped build
Four top strategists resigned from McCain campaign a day earlier

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/07/12/mccain.campaign/index.html

:laugh2: What an Idiot. It seems like McCain has been getting bad campaign people from the beginning. First the campaign goes broke now prostitution. This guy should resign immediatly. If he trully is guilty I hope he does get the appropriate punishment and it is not overlooked because of connections.

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 08:38 PM
This is gonna make Psychoblues day. :laugh2:

5stringJeff
07-12-2007, 09:33 PM
pwn3d

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 09:36 PM
pwn3d

Who? What?

Yurt
07-12-2007, 09:50 PM
$20 for sex, YIKES :terror:

nevadamedic
07-12-2007, 09:57 PM
$20 for sex, YIKES :terror:

I was watching Cops on Court TV and some of the prices that the girls were asking an undercover officer for was as little at $2.00.

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2007, 01:39 AM
Needs to be embarrased and kicked off the campaign. In a park??? Come on what about the kids they dont need to be around that kind of crap...

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 01:42 AM
Needs to be embarrased and kicked off the campaign. In a park??? Come on what about the kids they dont need to be around that kind of crap...

The park is probably where the prostitutes hang out.

waterrescuedude2000
07-13-2007, 01:42 AM
Along with the kids that dont need to be around it.

stephanie
07-13-2007, 04:51 AM
Nite..

BBA
07-13-2007, 08:37 AM
Rep. Bob Allen not giving up
Day after arrest on solicitation charge, lawmaker vows he'll run for state Senate
BY JOHN McCARTHY and BILL COTTERELL

TITUSVILLE - State Rep. Bob Allen said he is "absolutely not guilty" of charges that he solicited an undercover police officer for sex in the men's room of a Titusville park.

Speaking at a brief news conference outside his attorney's Titusville office, the Merritt Island Republican also said he had no intention of cutting short his fourth term in office.

"I am going to do a good job for them in finishing my term," Allen said of his constituents.

In an interview earlier Thursday, Allen said he would not curtail previously announced plans to seek a seat in the state Senate in 2010. He said he does not expect that campaign to be hurt by the charges, if he is acquitted.

"Once we're through, I believe the people of my district will show their support," Allen said. "Certainly, I would not design this in any playbook, but when I come out of this, then the people will have a chance to know that I was wrongly accused and will be exonerated."

Police said they arrested Allen, 48, about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at Veterans Memorial Park after he allegedly offered to perform oral sex on an undercover officer and to pay the officer $20 for the opportunity. He faces one charge of solicitation of prostitution, a second-degree misdemeanor, and was released from Brevard County jail Wednesday night after posting $500 bond.

Allen, who called himself a staunch supporter of law enforcement, said in a different interview Thursday afternoon that the report was an inaccurate description of the events.

"That's their burden of proof," he said. "In this case, they are absolutely wrong."

He said he planned to mount a "vigorous defense" to prove his innocence.

darin
07-13-2007, 08:48 AM
We pay congress, and they suck - so - he was actually doing a SERVICE for his voters, eh? :)

Hagbard Celine
07-13-2007, 08:50 AM
I heard about this last night on Jay Leno. He said the McCain party must really be running out of money since they're sending Republicans into bathrooms to find $20. :laugh:

glockmail
07-13-2007, 08:58 AM
The queer bastard should be locked up.

darin
07-13-2007, 09:01 AM
But what about his RIGHTS??? He CAN'T HELP he's trying to be homosexual? I mean...I mean...oh NO3S!!!!

:-/

Hagbard Celine
07-13-2007, 10:18 AM
The queer bastard should be locked up.

Locked up for what? I think prostitution is a misdemeanor and I assume the guy in the bathroom was a consenting adult. If the politician's constituency has a problem with public bathroom bjs, I think he should probably resign. He's probably ruined his political career forever as well as some of his family relationships. But locked up? I think that kind of extremist thinking leads to problems for society that are much more serious than anything a pervert in a bathroom could ever do.

glockmail
07-13-2007, 11:06 AM
Locked up for what? I think prostitution is a misdemeanor and I assume the guy in the bathroom was a consenting adult. If the politician's constituency has a problem with public bathroom bjs, I think he should probably resign. He's probably ruined his political career forever as well as some of his family relationships. But locked up? I think that kind of extremist thinking leads to problems for society that are much more serious than anything a pervert in a bathroom could ever do. The man's a gawddam queer prostitute. If you don't want to lock up a guy like that then who would you lock up?

Hagbard Celine
07-13-2007, 02:33 PM
The man's a gawddam queer prostitute. If you don't want to lock up a guy like that then who would you lock up?

Someone who committed a serious crime maybe?

glockmail
07-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Someone who committed a serious crime maybe? Dicklicking for prostitution is a serious crime.

Hagbard Celine
07-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Dicklicking for prostitution is a serious crime.

Does the prostitute's gender matter or do you support serious penalizations for female dicklickers too?

glockmail
07-13-2007, 03:23 PM
Does the prostitute's gender matter or do you support serious penalizations for female dicklickers too? Yes, and yes.

Hagbard Celine
07-13-2007, 03:33 PM
Yes, and yes.

World's oldest profession? C'maaaaaahn.

glockmail
07-13-2007, 03:35 PM
World's oldest profession? C'maaaaaahn. Degrading to the John, the Jane and society as a whole.

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Dicklicking for prostitution is a serious crime.

:laugh2: