PDA

View Full Version : Anti-war nutjob shoots Airman on July 4th.

theHawk
07-13-2007, 01:47 PM
Here's a story NOT reported by the MSM, gee I wonder why.

Perfect example of a liberal carrying out his fantasy:

My son’s best friend, Jon, who’s in the Air Force stationed in New Jersey at Fort Dix/McGuire Air Force Base was shot by a crazed anti-military white guy on Independence Day and he remains in critical condition. He had been on leave here in Ohio and got back to his home off base and was unpacking stuff from his car when this 22 year old guy walked up to him and asked him if he lived in the house. When Jon said yes, the guy said “not any more” and shot him point blank in the chest. He tried to shoot him again, but his gun jammed. Jonathan made it into the house. The guy then shot himself. Turns out the guy left a couple of suicide notes stating how much he hated the military and he wanted to go out making a statement, so he chose to make his statement on Independence Day trying to kill a soldier.

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/07/09/unhinged-anti-war-zealot-shoots-airman-kills-self/

Thankfully the sac of shit killed himself and the Airman should survive.

Hagbard Celine
07-13-2007, 02:24 PM
This single act proves that ALL liberals hate America and her servicemen! :OMG: And that the MSM is controlled by a vast, liberal conspiracy even though most of it is owned by Rupert Murdoch who is a die-hard conservative! :OMG: :lol:

Sucks that the guy got shot. Hopefully he'll have a full recovery and a cool scar from the incident.

Gaffer
07-13-2007, 03:18 PM
I read this too and kept looking for some coverage on it on the regular media. Seems it wasn't big enough news to the MSM to warrant their coverage. Could it be because this was a self proclaimed leftie moonbat and the media didn't want it reported.

Too bad for the service man, hope recovers completely. Good riddance for the lib.

theHawk
07-13-2007, 04:04 PM
This single act proves that ALL liberals hate America and her servicemen! :OMG: And that the MSM is controlled by a vast, liberal conspiracy even though most of it is owned by Rupert Murdoch who is a die-hard conservative! :OMG: :lol:

OK OK, not all libs think like that. But certainly there is a alot of anti-military resentment in the rabid anti-war circles.

And its not a 'conspiracy' that the media is controlled by liberals. They are very open about that fact.

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 04:09 PM
Here's a story NOT reported by the MSM, gee I wonder why.

Perfect example of a liberal carrying out his fantasy:

http://michellemalkin.com/2007/07/09/unhinged-anti-war-zealot-shoots-airman-kills-self/

Thankfully the sac of shit killed himself and the Airman should survive.

Just like after Viet Nam.