PDA

View Full Version : Suspect Confesses To Shooting Officer, Says He Did It In the Name Of Islam

jimnyc
01-08-2016, 10:27 AM
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Authorities say a Philadelphia police officer is recovering after he was shot several times during an ambush late Thursday night in West Philadelphia.

Philadelphia police commissioner Richard Ross says the officer was sitting in his patrol car around 11:30 p.m. at 60th and Spruce Streets when a gunman fired 13 shots through the driver’s side of the car.

The officer — 33-year-old Jesse Hartnett — was struck three times in his arm, authorities say.

“Shots fired! I’m shot! I’m bleeding heavily!” Hartnett can be heard yelling on police radio.

Sources tell Eyewitness News the suspect has given a full confession, saying he did it in the name of Islam.

“When you look at the video, this is one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen,” Commissioner Ross said. “This guy tried to execute the police officer. The police officer had no idea he was coming. It’s amazing he’s alive.”

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/01/08/police-officer-shot-multiple-times-in-west-philly/

LongTermGuy
01-08-2016, 10:46 AM
No Surprise...

http://sfcmac.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/muslim-terrorist.jpg

Bilgerat
01-08-2016, 06:58 PM
Jesse Hartnett spent eight years in the US Coast Guard, leaving to enter service as an LEO in Philly. :salute:

And it should come as no surprise that Mayor Jim Kenney (D) said that the shooting had noting to do with "being a Muslim or the Islamic faith". :bang3:

Gunny
01-12-2016, 02:01 AM
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Authorities say a Philadelphia police officer is recovering after he was shot several times during an ambush late Thursday night in West Philadelphia.

Philadelphia police commissioner Richard Ross says the officer was sitting in his patrol car around 11:30 p.m. at 60th and Spruce Streets when a gunman fired 13 shots through the driver’s side of the car.

The officer — 33-year-old Jesse Hartnett — was struck three times in his arm, authorities say.

“Shots fired! I’m shot! I’m bleeding heavily!” Hartnett can be heard yelling on police radio.

Sources tell Eyewitness News the suspect has given a full confession, saying he did it in the name of Islam.

“When you look at the video, this is one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen,” Commissioner Ross said. “This guy tried to execute the police officer. The police officer had no idea he was coming. It’s amazing he’s alive.”

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/01/08/police-officer-shot-multiple-times-in-west-philly/

Not according to the Mayor. :rolleyes:

Jeff
01-12-2016, 07:10 AM
Jesse Hartnett spent eight years in the US Coast Guard, leaving to enter service as an LEO in Philly. :salute:

And it should come as no surprise that Mayor Jim Kenney (D) said that the shooting had noting to do with "being a Muslim or the Islamic faith". :bang3:

I hope one of these Muzzie scum bags gets hold of all the politicians yelling how it isn't a Islamic thing, seems to roll off peoples mouths before they even now what happened, hell we wouldn't want to offend the effing camel humpers,

Gunny
01-12-2016, 09:02 AM
I hope one of these Muzzie scum bags gets hold of all the politicians yelling how it isn't a Islamic thing, seems to roll off peoples mouths before they even now what happened, hell we wouldn't want to offend the effing camel humpers,

It's goats, goofball. Goat humpers. The little bastards aren't tall enough to hit a camel. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2016, 10:42 AM
It's goats, goofball. Goat humpers. The little bastards aren't tall enough to hit a camel. :laugh:

They use sand dunes for that, right???
Always one around for handy use.. Tyr

Gunny
01-12-2016, 11:31 AM
They use sand dunes for that, right???
Always one around for handy use.. Tyr

Gawd, ain't THAT right. One thing there's no shortage of in that kitty litter box -- dunes.