PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton is running the most sexist campaign ever

jimnyc
01-08-2016, 12:02 PM
Hillary Clinton is waging the most sexist campaign in the history of presidential contests by showing up, dumbing down, girling up, and pretending that her husband’s sexual indiscretions — past, potentially present and possibly future — just don’t matter.

But sex matters.

And sexual harassment — defined as relations between subordinates and the powerful guys for whom they slave — matters, too.

Candidate Clinton infuriatingly plays the chick card, rejecting reality as she sprints to the finish line of the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination, the cherry on top of a long and sordid career that was founded not on her talent as a deep thinker, stellar speaker or gifted public servant, but on her sterling credentials as a Grade-A doormat.

She seems to believe she deserves the White House — as she did a United States Senate seat and her perch as secretary of state — as payback for putting up with ex-President Bill, who turned her into the pathetic punch line in a long-running joke.

And while I’d enjoy seeing Bill neutered as First Man under the watchful eye of a possible Madam President, I must ask: Is this any way to run a country?

Hardly.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign boils down to three interchangeable platform planks:

1. Don’t vote for Republican front-runner Donald Trump — he’s on his third marriage! (And he hurt my feelings by saying I was “schlonged’’ in the 2008 presidential campaign, and took a “disgusting’’ pee break during the last debate).

2. Don’t think about voting for Democratic rival Bernie Sanders; he’s an anti-female bully who said he heard me “shouting’’ about gun *control.

3. I’m a woman, suckers! You can’t touch this.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/08/hillary-clinton-is-running-the-most-sexist-campaign-ever/