PDA

View Full Version : Jeb: Obama Orders Unconstitutional, Will Repeal Them All

jimnyc
01-09-2016, 12:56 PM
Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush says he will repeal President Barack Obama's executive orders — including those on gun restrictions and immigration — on his first day in the Oval Office if he is elected president.

In a wide-ranging Newsmax TV interview, Bush stressed that he especially believes the gun restrictions Obama unveiled this week are clearly unconstitutional.

"I believe (they are) and on Day One, I will repeal every executive order that I believe goes beyond his authority, including the DACA and DAPA resolutions," Bush said, referring to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals and the Deferred Action for Parents of Americans – two highly controversial executive orders Obama made on immigration.

"We need to do this through Congress," the former Florida governor continued told "Newsmax Now" hosts J.D. Hayworth and John Bachman. "The Constitution gives a clear path on how to solve these problems and they need to be solved, but as it relates to guns, it's better to do it at the state level, better to do it respectful of the law-abiding citizens that are not part of the problem, better to do it kind of like how Florida did it, which was probably one of the top Second Amendment states. We have 1.5 million concealed weapon permit holders, more than any state by far."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/jeb-bush-end-food-stamps-welfare/2016/01/08/id/708743/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-09-2016, 03:14 PM
Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush says he will repeal President Barack Obama's executive orders — including those on gun restrictions and immigration — on his first day in the Oval Office if he is elected president.

In a wide-ranging Newsmax TV interview, Bush stressed that he especially believes the gun restrictions Obama unveiled this week are clearly unconstitutional.

"I believe (they are) and on Day One, I will repeal every executive order that I believe goes beyond his authority, including the DACA and DAPA resolutions," Bush said, referring to the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals and the Deferred Action for Parents of Americans – two highly controversial executive orders Obama made on immigration.

"We need to do this through Congress," the former Florida governor continued told "Newsmax Now" hosts J.D. Hayworth and John Bachman. "The Constitution gives a clear path on how to solve these problems and they need to be solved, but as it relates to guns, it's better to do it at the state level, better to do it respectful of the law-abiding citizens that are not part of the problem, better to do it kind of like how Florida did it, which was probably one of the top Second Amendment states. We have 1.5 million concealed weapon permit holders, more than any state by far."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/jeb-bush-end-food-stamps-welfare/2016/01/08/id/708743/

He is a lying SOB... HE IS A GLOBALIST AND GLOBALISTS WANT THIS NATION OVERRAN WITH MEXS AND LATINOS.
He is pro-illegal immigration 100%, lying like a rug because his ass is in a sling as a 5%...
What a maggot....--Tyr

fj1200
01-10-2016, 01:41 PM
:facepalm99:

jimnyc
01-10-2016, 01:55 PM
:facepalm99:

Such responses leave me shaking my head. I have no idea if this is mean to be a head slap based on Jeb's words, gun restrictions, immigration? His words that he'll repeal? Based on Tyr's response?

Care to share man!! I'm watching the Viking's game on my computer while cruising the board. So don't make me think too hard.

fj1200
01-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Such responses leave me shaking my head. I have no idea if this is mean to be a head slap based on Jeb's words, gun restrictions, immigration? His words that he'll repeal? Based on Tyr's response?

Care to share man!! I'm watching the Viking's game on my computer while cruising the board. So don't make me think too hard.

Sorry. Good for Jeb. Bad for those who demand intellectual purity.

You don't have NBC?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Sorry. Good for Jeb. Bad for those who demand intellectual purity.

You don't have NBC?

who demand intellectual purity.

We that demand honesty and not ffing campaign lying.
Jeb is openly pro- illegal immigration and its on record everywhere despite how he tries to couch it now.
He is an amnesty-give them the kitchen sink too, kind of bastard!-Tyr

fj1200
01-10-2016, 02:14 PM
We that demand honesty and not ffing campaign lying.

Don't make me laugh.