PDA

View Full Version : `....Woman raped by five men in New York City park, police say`

LongTermGuy
01-10-2016, 01:46 PM
"NEW YORK (Reuters) - Five men took turns raping a woman in a Brooklyn park after forcing her father at gunpoint to flee the scene, New York City police said.

The 18-year-old woman was with her father in a park just after 9 p.m. on Thursday night when five men approached them, police said.

One pointed a gun at the father and told him to leave.

After the father left, the men each assaulted the woman, police said. They fled when her father returned a short while later to the park,

accompanied by two officers.

The woman, whose name was not made public, was treated at a local hospital and released, police said.

Police released surveillance video taken in a nearby bodega that they said showed the five suspects prior to the attack. The video

depicts a group of black men in jackets and sweatshirts talking and laughing inside the store.

Police have asked for the public's help in identifying the suspects."
http://news.yahoo.com/woman-raped-five-men-york-city-park-police-163351655.html

*Pack of Rabid animals.....need to be put down.....feel sorry for the Father and Daughter and what they are going through...

jimnyc
01-10-2016, 01:57 PM
*Pack of Rabid animals.....need to be put down.....feel sorry for the Father and Daughter and what they are going through...

I agree. Some dirtbags should get a speedy trial and be on the fast track for death row. Allow them enough time to get repeatedly raped in prison, and then fast track them to the chair, the magical chair that will light their heads on fire. :)

Black Diamond
01-10-2016, 02:00 PM
Yikes.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-10-2016, 02:13 PM
"NEW YORK (Reuters) - Five men took turns raping a woman in a Brooklyn park after forcing her father at gunpoint to flee the scene, New York City police said.

The 18-year-old woman was with her father in a park just after 9 p.m. on Thursday night when five men approached them, police said.

After the father left, the men each assaulted the woman, police said. They fled when her father returned a short while later to the park,

The woman, whose name was not made public, was treated at a local hospital and released, police said.

Police released surveillance video taken in a nearby bodega that they said showed the five suspects prior to the attack. The video

depicts a group of black men in jackets and sweatshirts talking and laughing inside the store.

Shoot them down like the mad raving dogs they are .. IMHO
This is the obamanation we saw coming long ago.
His black monkey bros playing around or its his murdering muzzy bros playing around!-TYR

Let the scum try that shit here. We carry-I'd shot every damn one of them on the spot-no hesitation were it my daughter. Reload and shoot each again just for good measure!-Tyr

LongTermGuy
01-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Story Up-Date...

`Parents Turn in Teen Boys Accused of Girl’s Shocking Rape`

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/wXapTLNhFVvbz42SPhY_8A--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/http://l.yimg.com/cd/resizer/2.0/FIT_TO_WIDTH-w1280/7b6473aba3afc81b7583c0c5cf56d4ddc7793823.jpg

"A horrific gang rape in a dark Brooklyn playground has left not only an 18-year-old brutalized victim in its wake, but also a collection of traumatized parents — including the girl’s father, forced from the scene at gunpoint — who have no doubt been undone by their various connections to the crime.
“One of them put a gun in my face, telling me to run, and all of them had their way with her,” the father, who was having a beer with his daughter in the park at the time, on Thursday evening, told WABC (http://abc7ny.com/news/police-speaking-to-2-people-of-interest-who-are-possibly-linked-to-teens-rape-in-brownsville/1152863/). He added that he didn’t have a cellphone and went to beg for help at a nearby store, although no one there would call police."

"While one of the teen perpetrators is still at large, four suspects have been arrested — two of them, ages 14 and 15, after being turned in to police by their own parents. The arrests came a day after the police released a surveillance video of the teens entering a deli before the incident. An attendant at the deli told the New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/11/nyregion/parents-said-to-turn-in-2-teenagers-suspected-in-brooklyn-rape.html) that the footage came from his shop and that he recognized the suspects because they often came by to steal snacks off the shelves. “They’re bad boys,” he said."
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/HshndifwN5B35jJgFosQyg--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/http://l.yimg.com/cd/resizer/2.0/FIT_TO_WIDTH-w1280/f8cf682dadbc140cb412c0748cfd4a101dba2e7e.jpg
"And now she, as well as everyone else connected to the crime, must live with the aftermath. That includes the teen girl’s father. “If you’re a father in this situation, you are going through rage and guilt and trauma of having been there, and then a sense of rage and humiliation,” Alan Lipman, director of the Center for the Study of Violence (http://www.gcsv.org/) in Washington, D.C., tells Yahoo Parenting. “That’s a trauma in and of itself, seeing your daughter about to be brutalized. Then there’s the issue of how he deals with his daughter going forward, how he will face her.”

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/how-parents-played-roles-in-girls-shocking-rape-212019749.html

aboutime
01-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Everyone in NYC knows, when the DeBlasio became the mayor. He got rid of all the ANIMAL CONTROL officers, and allows the scum of the Earth to crawl out of their garbage cans to RUN THE CITY...in efforts to avoid OFFENDING lawbreakers who would never bother the mayor, or his kids because "HE R ONE" of the Offenders.

Gunny
01-11-2016, 10:20 PM

Call me hard-headed, you'll have to kill ME before you touch Daddy's little girl. I ain't going no-fucking-where. And her temper is worse than mine. She's got a stint in the Army and a black belt in Shorin-ryu. Not to mention I'm usually armed to the hilt.

Go ahead .... make my day. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2016, 10:49 PM
Call me hard-headed, you'll have to kill ME before you touch Daddy's little girl. I ain't going no-fucking-where. And her temper is worse than mine. She's got a stint in the Army and a black belt in Shorin-ryu. Not to mention I'm usually armed to the hilt.

I've stomped guys to hell and back for speaking to my girlfriend the wrong way, imagine what I'd do if anybody tried to rape my daughter!!!
They haven't made enough cops to protect them.
I'd kill any SOB THAT TRIED TO STOP ME, COP OR NOT !!!!!
When my inner "Injun" TURNS ON-- somebody gonna suffer and suffer extremely badly..
I'd shot ever damn one of them--reloaded and done it again.. --TYR

LongTermGuy
01-12-2016, 01:11 AM
I've stomped guys to hell and back for speaking to my girlfriend the wrong way, imagine what I'd do if anybody tried to rape my daughter!!!
When my inner "Injun" TURNS ON-- somebody gonna suffer and suffer extremely badly..

Regretfully...Dad wasn't thinking that evening....and made several bad choices...

Gunny
01-12-2016, 01:57 AM

These morons expect you to run. Come on down South. We'll teach you a lesson or two. Better kill me quick or you're eating that gun.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2016, 09:14 AM
These morons expect you to run. Come on down South. We'll teach you a lesson or two. Better kill me quick or you're eating that gun.

We older guys, born and bred here , simply DON'T EVER RUN!!
And a helluva lot of people have found that out the hard way....
Was fun , way back in tha day... now-days the assholes will not just fight with fists(most are too cowardly for that), they just want to shoot you, even when they out-number you.
Hint- conceal carry and always have an easy to get to extra magazine for quick reloading... -Tyr

Gunny
01-12-2016, 09:16 AM
We older guys, born and bred here , simply DON'T EVER RUN!!
And a helluva lot of people have found that out the hard way....
Was fun , way back in tha day... now-days the assholes will not just fight with fists(most are too cowardly for that), they just want to shoot you, even when they out-number you.
Hint- conceal carry and always have an easy to get to extra magazine for quick reloading... -Tyr

Only one extra mag? Slacker. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2016, 09:21 AM

Slacker? Expert shot my friend. ;)
The extra mag is because another group may show up...
to see their dead friends and join the party .. ;) -Tyr

Gunny
01-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Slacker? Expert shot my friend. ;)
The extra mag is because another group may show up...
to see their dead friends and join the party .. ;) -Tyr

Hah. A good jarhead makes sure he's got enough for the whole gang if THEY show up. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2016, 10:25 AM
Hah. A good jarhead makes sure he's got enough for the whole gang if THEY show up. ;)

Two mags and my special knife insures that for me, I have yet to scalp anybody but there is always future hope and promise! ;)
My Indian grandfather said that his dad had 5 dead warriors scalps hanging for all to see but sadly all were from other Indians. He expressed a deep regret that most were not from "white-eyes" as a great many were deserving of that... :laugh:-Tyr

LongTermGuy
01-12-2016, 10:25 AM

....Ya...one Mag with a "380" just aint enough.....:coffee:

https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6103/6359079285_4349c66999.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2016, 10:28 AM

Two mags from 45 caliber Kimber work just fine, the knife can finish off any wounded scum. :laugh:
Injun humor but some truth in there too. -Tyr

Gunny
01-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Two mags and my special knife insures that for me, I have yet to scalp anybody but there is always future hope and promise! ;)
My Indian grandfather said that his dad had 5 dead warriors scalps hanging for all to see but sadly all were from other Indians. He expressed a deep regret that most were not from "white-eyes" as a great many were deserving of that... :laugh:-Tyr

Only one knife? I thought there was a required minimum of at least three. I've ALWAYS got blades (plural) on me. And a Leatherman usually. Then there's the machete behind the seat in my truck. :)

I can think of a few need scalping right now .....

Gunny
01-12-2016, 10:32 AM

https://farm7.staticflickr.com/6103/6359079285_4349c66999.jpg

I'd be okay with the .380, but I'm not sure that pink shit's gonna cut it.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
01-12-2016, 10:32 AM
Two mags from 45 caliber Kimber work just fine, the knife can finish off any wounded scum. :laugh:
Injun humor but some truth in there too. -Tyr

Tyr...your so cruel....I hear ya brother!....How about shoot `em in the knee-cap...drag `em in the bushes and castrait `em...carve rapist in his forehead....let him live.... ?

:)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2016, 10:34 AM
Only one knife? I thought there was a required minimum of at least three. I've ALWAYS got blades (plural) on me. And a Leatherman usually. Then there's the machete behind the seat in my truck. :)

Only got two hands my friend. One still holds the reloaded 45 while the other does the slicing and dicing.
Always leave a round or two in the pistol just in case.
Never know when another fool may pop up needing a hot slug.
As you know we "Southern boys"(even when drunk) tend to plan way ahead when its about gun-play and/or hot, hot women!:laugh:-Tyr

LongTermGuy
01-12-2016, 10:35 AM
I'd be okay with the .380, but I'm not sure that pink shit's gonna cut it.:laugh:

The pink was a special touch for you Gunny....cause ya know I love ya as a friend...you didnt like it?...Geezzzzz...my feelings are hurt!:laugh2:

LongTermGuy
01-12-2016, 10:37 AM
Ok...gotta go make some money ..see you guys later!:salute:

Gunny
01-12-2016, 10:38 AM
Tyr...your so cruel....I hear ya brother!....How about shoot `em in the knee-cap...drag `em in the bushes and castrait `em...carve rapist in his forehead....let him live.... ?

I've "heard of" worse things happening to rapists. Jarheads don't take kindly to that kind of sh*t. Happens a lot in Africa.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-12-2016, 10:38 AM

If times allows. First destroy the immediate threat, always have a chance to do that to any wounded bastards, Injuns -- LOVE THEIR PLAYTIME WITH CAPTURED ENEMIES.
ANY RAPIST OF ANY STRIPE WILL DO FOR A LITTLE CARVING PRACTICE.
With extra-special care being devoted if any are muzzies rapists--as you know they are sworn by their Koran to rape their female captives.. ... As if the ffing animals needed that as a command!! -TYR

Gunny
01-12-2016, 10:41 AM
The pink was a special touch for you Gunny....cause ya know I love ya as a friend...you didnt like it?...Geezzzzz...my feelings are hurt!:laugh2:

Push comes to shove I can make that pink-ass handgun work. Got to use whatever assets are available at the time.

glockmail
01-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Another gun free zone...

red state
01-12-2016, 09:37 PM
Regretfully...Dad wasn't thinking that evening....and made several bad choices...

As GlockM said....another gun-free zone. I agree, LongTermGuy, that dad was NOT using the best judgement. Even if armed, I would not walk my daughter that late at night in NYC, Memphis, New Orleans, Atlanta or (now even) Jackson, MS (which is now worse than the others in many ways).

As Gunny said, I can't imagine even THINKING of leaving my daughter......some things may be safer but to live with what that dad did would truly be "unlivable" to me. Better to die in some instances...if not armed. ARM YOURSELVES, FOLK!!!

LongTermGuy
01-12-2016, 10:25 PM
As GlockM said....another gun-free zone. I agree, LongTermGuy, that dad was NOT using the best judgement. Even if armed, I would not walk my daughter that late at night in NYC, Memphis, New Orleans, Atlanta or (now even) Jackson, MS (which is now worse than the others in many ways).

As Gunny said, I can't imagine even THINKING of leaving my daughter......some things may be safer but to live with what that dad did would truly be "unlivable" to me. Better to die in some instances...if not armed. ARM YOURSELVES, FOLK!!!

​AMEN Brotha!

fj1200
01-13-2016, 09:16 AM
Or...

Lawyer: Woman Who Alleges Park Rape Laughs, Smiles on Video (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/york-police-arrest-teens-gang-rape-playground-36241181)

A lawyer for one of five teenagers accused of raping a young woman at a playground said Tuesday he has seen video evidence that shows the woman "laughing and smiling" during what she later called an attack.Four of the teens denied the allegations in court Tuesday night as investigators continued to untangle the details of the case, including a claim by some of the youths that the encounter was consensual.
Attorney Kenneth Montgomery, representing 14-year-old suspect Denzel Murray, said he has seen a video showing "a young lady, partially clothed, on the floor, laughing and smiling."
Brown's attorney, Stanley Leeds, said he believed the evidence against his client was shaky because he was told the woman changed her story while speaking to detectives.
"The conduct suggests there was no rape here," he said. "The case is weak."
Brooklyn Assistant District Attorney Lisa Nugent said in court that none of the four suspects was identified by witnesses who viewed lineups and photo arrays. She said prosecutors were investigating "what brought everybody to the park that day."
Investigators said they did an extensive search for witnesses but came up empty. They said they recovered video from a nearby middle school that showed distant figures entering the park, helping to bolster the woman's account.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-13-2016, 09:41 AM
Or...

Lawyer: Woman Who Alleges Park Rape Laughs, Smiles on Video (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/york-police-arrest-teens-gang-rape-playground-36241181)

Conveniently you left out these comments quoted below, from the article, that you cited.
There goes that very, very selective method you libs always love to employ like clockwork.-Tyr

Police Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce said the woman gave a very credible report.

"She had physical injuries at the time," he said. "She was traumatized."

The father said he wandered around for several minutes in a futile attempt to get help, according to authorities. He said he went into a store but a merchant refused to let him use a telephone, they said. He then flagged down two police officers and told them his daughter was maybe being murdered, Boyce said.

"Apparently he was hysterical," Boyce said. "He said a gun was pointed at him."

The officers found the woman alone in the playground with bruises and cuts. Pieces of her clothing were found strewn near the park. She was hospitalized and interviewed the next day.

DNA evidence from a rape kit administered at the hospital won't be available for about a week, Boyce said. DNA has been requested from the five suspects. No gun has been recovered.

After the suspects' capture, at least two of them told investigators they believed the sex was consensual, police said.

The officers found the woman alone in the playground with bruises and cuts. Pieces of her clothing were found strewn near the park. She was hospitalized and interviewed the next day.

fj1200
01-13-2016, 09:50 AM
Conveniently you left out these comments quoted below, from the article, that you cited.
There goes that very, very selective method you libs always love to employ like clockwork.-Tyr

I see your imagination is in full swing leaving you unable to deal with anything that disrupts your narrative.

LongTermGuy
01-13-2016, 09:53 AM

Amazing....I hope she and Family can get through it ....move on and make the best of a stinking...rotten situation...

*I hope this young lady will have a chance to do a lot of smiling in the future...along with her Dad...GOD BLESS them...to be able to move on...

fj1200
01-13-2016, 09:55 AM
Amazing....I hope she and Family can get through it ....move on and make the best of a stinking...rotten situation...

*I hope this young lady will have a chance to do a lot of smiling in the future...along with her Dad...GOD BLESS them...to be able to move on...

So you've already convicted?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-13-2016, 10:05 AM

So you've already acquitted!!???
You simply must be the dumbest SOB on this board!!!!
Cut and bruised but she was a willing participant, and you hold as gospel comments the rapists lawyer said--hell was he there too raping her???-Tyr

jimnyc
01-13-2016, 10:06 AM
I can't imagine that 5 kids are gonna make the father leave at gunpoint if it was all consensual. Why not just meet up without him if that was a plan? Sounds like the beginning of a defense is all, of course. I personally haven't convicted... but if they all went to the police quickly, and she has clear injuries and they can tell she was literally traumatized - then the cards are already well stacked against these kids.

And my bet - taking bets right now - only a matter of time before one of these kids comes clean to try and get less time. One kid has already been labeled the "leader", which leads me to believe they're already getting information from them. Kids this age want to save their asses, literally, from prison.

fj1200
01-13-2016, 10:13 AM
So you've already acquitted!!???
You simply must be the dumbest SOB on this board!!!!
Cut and bruised but she was a willing participant, and you hold as gospel comments the rapists lawyer said--hell was he there too raping her???-Tyr

Of course not. Facts will be determined.

I can't imagine that 5 kids are gonna make the father leave at gunpoint if it was all consensual. Why not just meet up without him if that was a plan? Sounds like the beginning of a defense is all, of course. I personally haven't convicted... but if they all went to the police quickly, and she has clear injuries and they can tell she was literally traumatized - then the cards are already well stacked against these kids.

And my bet - taking bets right now - only a matter of time before one of these kids comes clean to try and get less time. One kid has already been labeled the "leader", which leads me to believe they're already getting information from them. Kids this age want to save their asses, literally, from prison.

Hopefully it's not Central Park Jogger all over again.

jimnyc
01-13-2016, 10:27 AM
Hopefully it's not Central Park Jogger all over again.

Watched that one closely, I was only like 20 or 21 when that one went down?

The guy who later admitted, seemed like the facts backed up his story. But never understood the confessions. Now way in hell I admit to something, that very night, if I didn't do it. Why confess to being involved somehow if you weren't? Something was always screwy about that case and I still don't think we know all of the facts of what really happened.

fj1200
01-13-2016, 12:48 PM
Watched that one closely, I was only like 20 or 21 when that one went down?

The guy who later admitted, seemed like the facts backed up his story. But never understood the confessions. Now way in hell I admit to something, that very night, if I didn't do it. Why confess to being involved somehow if you weren't? Something was always screwy about that case and I still don't think we know all of the facts of what really happened.

DNA evidence confirmed his involvement at least. Still enough evidence against the 5 though not for the original charge it seems.

The report concluded that the five men whose convictions had been vacated had "most likely" participated in the beating and rape of the jogger and that that the "most likely scenario" was that "both the defendants and Reyes assaulted her, perhaps successively."[45] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#cite_note-thedailybeast.com-45)[72] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#cite_note-ReferenceA-72) The report said it was most likely that the defendants attacked the jogger, and Reyes, drawn by her screams, "either joined in the attack as it was ending or waited until the defendants had moved on to their next victims before descending upon her himself, raping her and inflicting upon her the brutal injuries that almost caused her death."[45] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#cite_note-thedailybeast.com-45)[72] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#cite_note-ReferenceA-72)The report insisted that the confessions of the five defendants had not been coerced.[72] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#cite_note-ReferenceA-72)[73] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#cite_note-cnn.com-73) It noted that some of the defendants repeated their confessions in parole hearings subsequent to their convictions.[72] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#cite_note-ReferenceA-72) The report said as to inconsistencies in the defendants' statements that they were "fully explored" in pretrial hearings, and

"We believe the inconsistencies contained in the various statements were not such as to destroy their reliability. On the other hand, there was a general consistency that ran through the defendants' descriptions of the attack on the female jogger: she was knocked down on the road, dragged into the woods, hit and molested by several defendants, sexually abused by some while others held her arms and legs, and left semiconscious in a state of undress."[72] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#cite_note-ReferenceA-72)[73] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#cite_note-cnn.com-73)
"It seems impossible to say that they weren't there at all, because they knew too much," Armstrong said in an interview.[76] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#cite_note-76)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case#Armstrong_Report

Perianne
01-13-2016, 12:49 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8265&stc=1

LongTermGuy
01-13-2016, 02:41 PM

Yup ...sure have.....Feel better?

Drummond
01-13-2016, 04:41 PM
I see your imagination is in full swing leaving you unable to deal with anything that disrupts your narrative.

Talking to yourself, now .. ?

Tyr is right. You chose to try and suggest an alternative, but in doing so, you were highly selective in what you chose to acknowledge.

It is YOUR 'imagination' which chooses to imagine that only PARTS of the account have any relevance.

You ignored that.

You're good at ignoring whatever is too inconvenient to acknowledge. It's a Leftie trait. The rest of us, we'll deal with reality as it IS, in its OWN terms, thanks ....

indago
01-14-2016, 09:53 AM
Journalist Tom Hays wrote for The Associated Press 13 January 2016:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Police on Wednesday were examining three cellphones recovered from some teenage boys accused of raping a young woman in a playground after defense lawyers said at least one of the boys shot video of the woman smiling and laughing during the encounter. ...Investigators have said two of the boys have claimed that when they entered the Brooklyn park on the night of Jan. 7 they found the woman having some type of sexual contact with an older man, later identified as her father. ...In court papers, authorities said Murray and Phillip claimed that Cooper had intercourse with the woman and that Brown and Beckford had the woman perform oral sex.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BROOKLYN_RAPE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-01-13-22-33-24)

fj1200
01-14-2016, 02:31 PM
Yup ...sure have.....Feel better?

That's not the sort of thing that makes me feel better.

Tyr is right. You chose to try and suggest an alternative, but in doing so, you were highly selective in what you chose to acknowledge.

He's not right, he's ignorant which is why you to fit so well together. Nevertheless do you know how I know you're a hypocrite? See below:

Journalist Tom Hays wrote for The Associated Press 13 January 2016:
Police on Wednesday were examining three cellphones recovered from some teenage boys accused of raping a young woman in a playground after defense lawyers said at least one of the boys shot video of the woman smiling and laughing during the encounter. ...Investigators have said two of the boys have claimed that when they entered the Brooklyn park on the night of Jan. 7 they found the woman having some type of sexual contact with an older man, later identified as her father. ...In court papers, authorities said Murray and Phillip claimed that Cooper had intercourse with the woman and that Brown and Beckford had the woman perform oral sex.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BROOKLYN_RAPE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-01-13-22-33-24)

Fair warning: You might be accused of being a leftie.

Drummond
01-14-2016, 02:47 PM
He's not right, he's ignorant which is why you to fit so well together. Nevertheless do you know how I know you're a hypocrite? See below:

I did. From what I can see, the defending lawyers are trying to do their job ... and what they'd choose to say need not amount to anything more than that. In the meantime, the arrests made, were made for ... no good reason at all ?

Fair warning: You might be accused of being a leftie.

I'd only be accused of such a thing by very strange persons determined to misrepresent what I'm obviously all about, FJ ... in total and complete defiance of clear proof to the contrary.:poke:

fj1200
01-14-2016, 02:59 PM
I did. From what I can see, the defending lawyers are trying to do their job ... and what they'd choose to say need not amount to anything more than that. In the meantime, the arrests made, were made for ... no good reason at all ?

That largely made no sense. The arrests were probably made because there was an allegation, time will tell if the allegations were true. Further, I'm wondering if the cell-phone video is true how many here will walk back their "convictions." I'm sure I know the answer to that.

I'd only be accused of such a thing by very strange persons determined to misrepresent what I'm obviously all about, FJ ... in total and complete defiance of clear proof to the contrary.:poke:

That wasn't directed at you; it was proof you're a hypocrite. Which goes well with your big government predilections.

LongTermGuy
01-14-2016, 07:49 PM
I brought some dinner....Watch the GOP Debate Online I posted on other thread....should get Interesting...:coffee:

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md89o9TFQZ1rjmhkfo1_250.gif

Drummond
01-15-2016, 06:40 AM
That largely made no sense. The arrests were probably made because there was an allegation, time will tell if the allegations were true. Further, I'm wondering if the cell-phone video is true how many here will walk back their "convictions." I'm sure I know the answer to that.

*Sigh ..*

Lawyers will represent their clients to the best of their ability (.. if they're doing their jobs properly ..). They WILL find a way, if at all possible, to put the best spin on circumstances in order to acquit their client.

For this reason, it's always best to take lawyer pronouncements with a large pinch of salt.

Arrests were made not merely because of allegations, but because other evidence existed which was a part of the picture ... the fact of physical injuries must've been a contributory factor to the arrests. Police, going around arresting people because allegations are made and for no other reason, would expect to see a large percentage of their intended prosecutions fail. To make a case stick, you need to have compelling evidence which would make a conviction the logical outcome.

Do you seriously not believe that the police, ANY police ANYWHERE, don't know that ??? So in proceeding with their case, it's only reasonable to suppose that they have a lot of reason for doing so.

That wasn't directed at you; it was proof you're a hypocrite. Which goes well with your big government predilections.

... BUT, if you were the Thatcherite you claimed to be, you'd have to have them as well. Yet, you claim not to.

It's not as though Mrs Thatcher, or myself, or any of her followers, were 'Big Government' because it was a preference. The point is, and always was, that we understand that Big Government actions are sometimes rendered necessary. You, as a (ahem) 'Thatcherite', SHOULD be very willing to agree, and have no reservations about agreeing. So .. IF you're AT ALL genuine, explain why YOU'RE NOT.

So who's really the hypocrite .. and a FRAUD .. ?

darin
01-15-2016, 06:40 AM
b-b-b-but the suspects are black! They HAVE to be guilty, right?

fj1200
01-15-2016, 08:42 AM
Lawyers will represent their clients to the best of their ability (.. if they're doing their jobs properly ..). They WILL find a way, if at all possible, to put the best spin on circumstances in order to acquit their client.

Nobody is disputing any of that. There are some here though who have already convicted them. It's like you're just arguing to hear the clicky clacky of your keyboard.

fj1200
01-15-2016, 08:50 AM
Five teen defendants arrested in Brooklyn rape case are released as investigation continues (http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/bratton-brooklyn-rape-case-turns-article-1.2496854)

The five teens accused of raping an 18-year-old woman (http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/teens-charged-brooklyn-playground-rape-claim-consent-article-1.2492967) at a Brooklyn playground last week were ordered released from jail Thursday as police and prosecutors continued to investigate the increasingly complicated case.Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Matthew Sciarrino ordered the release of Travis Beckford, 17; Onandi Brown, 17; Ethan Phillip, 15; Shaquelle Cooper, 15, and Denzel Murray, 14.
Cooper, however, will remain in custody for a pending assault case.
District Attorney Kenneth Thompson raised no objections.
“Because we are determined to get to the truth about what happened in that park, we need more time to investigate this complex case and gather more evidence,” Thompson said. “Therefore, we have consented to the defendants’ release.”Phillips’ lawyer Abdula Greene commended Thompson.
“Straight out of the gate, the case wasn’t solid,” she said.
The first reports in the case described a horrific scene in which a young woman was raped at gunpoint by the five teens while her father desperately searched for a police officer.
That picture soon changed. In addition to the other issues, neither the father nor the daughter could pick out any of the five teens in lineups.

darin
01-15-2016, 08:54 AM
she's doin' her dad, then made up the rape stuff to cover up that fact?

Worst thing is - the dad, daughter, and kids are mentally-ill. every. single. one. of them.

Gunny
01-15-2016, 09:07 AM

Somebody needs to buy that Dad some common sense and some balls.

LongTermGuy
01-15-2016, 10:01 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Dh6lMTbAAfE/Uee27q3PnRI/AAAAAAAAB0U/zE19E6cSEb8/s1600/SPOCK.jpg

fj1200
01-17-2016, 12:18 PM
Suspects in a Brooklyn park gang rape exchanged incriminating text messages after the brutal assault on an 18-year-old victim, a source said Friday."This is after-the fact texting, after the incident," the source told the Daily News after two of the five suspects appeared in Brooklyn Criminal Court.
The source couldn't say how many suspects were involved, or how many texts were exchanged. But the source said the messages, unlike a video found on one suspect's phone, were not as open to interpretation.
"The texts are more incriminating," the source said.
A day after all five suspects were released, NYPD Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce said the probe into the Jan. 7 case — with similarities to the Central Park Five case — was ongoing.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/brooklyn-park-rape-suspects-exchanged-incriminating-texts-article-1.2498696

indago
01-17-2016, 05:58 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/brooklyn-park-rape-suspects-exchanged-incriminating-texts-article-1.2498696

And the saga continues...

fj1200
01-18-2016, 09:12 AM
And the saga continues...

Yes it does. I wonder if the judge likes all this stuff being leaked.

Drummond
01-18-2016, 09:27 AM
Nobody is disputing any of that. There are some here though who have already convicted them. It's like you're just arguing to hear the clicky clacky of your keyboard.

And there is apparently 'one other' who's being selective about what is or is not seen to be important evidence. Your presumption of innocence seems to be rooted in what you choose to see.

I've warned you about repeated re-emergence of Leftie thinking ... that, since you are one, this is something you cannot escape. Here we have one more example of my being right about that.

Gunny
01-18-2016, 09:39 AM

The problem was the father believing his mere presence would prevent such an attack. Apparently, he doesn't watch the news much lately. These thugs don't give a damn about "daddy". They attack in force and overwhelm their victims. Nobody stands and fights, and they generally get away with what they're doing. They get caught only on TV.

fj1200
01-18-2016, 09:49 AM
And there is apparently 'one other' who's being selective about what is or is not seen to be important evidence. Your presumption of innocence seems to be rooted in what you choose to see.

I've warned you about repeated re-emergence of Leftie thinking ... that, since you are one, this is something you cannot escape. Here we have one more example of my being right about that.

Wow, you just get stupider with every increase in your hatred. "Presumption of innocence" is now leftie? It's the basis of our legal system you ignorant fool. You'd look less stupid if you just didn't post.

And you completely missed that I posted something that is incriminatory of the 5 youths. You're just a hypocrite with no basis in FACT or TRUTH. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2016, 09:57 AM

I'd fought the bastards barehanded and likely killed at least one of them even if I was overpowered, utterly defeated and died myself!
No way would I have walked away, no true Southern man would have, you know that as well as I do.
I've fought three guys over a rude remark made to my first wife and beat their asses back in the early 70's, I was 21 years old, mean as a snake and never let a damn thing just slide. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2016, 10:04 AM
Yes it does. I wonder if the judge likes all this stuff being leaked.

I bet its you not liking it, as it points to the scum and their guilt, which you tried to deny in your ----(usual protect the evil bastards liberal ideology!)
that commands defending such evil criminal scum! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:-Tyr

Gunny
01-18-2016, 10:08 AM
I'd fought the bastards barehanded and likely killed at least one of them even if I was overpowered, utterly defeated and died myself!
No way would I have walked away, no true Southern man would have, you know that as well as I do.
I've fought three guys over a rude remark made to my first wife and beat their asses back in the early 70's, I was 21 years old, mean as a snake and never let a damn thing just slide. -Tyr

I vaguely remember those days. I got tired of jail. Food sucks and the yard apes won't ever just STFU.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2016, 10:22 AM
I vaguely remember those days. I got tired of jail. Food sucks and the yard apes won't ever just STFU.

I suppose I was lucky in that regards, as small town I was in the cops were quite found of charging me the fine for public fighting and not arresting me most of the time. I was however arrested several times when I busted them up too bad and put em in the hospital. Once its 2 AM, STATE TROOPER KNOCKS ON MY DOOR WITH HIS REVOLVER IN HIS RIGHT HAND. Asked my name, arrested me.Seems the bastard I stomped was in the hospital and may die, at least that was what they thought then.. He lived , I bonded out then couple days later his dad and brother-in- law tried to run over me in their pickup truck as I was walking over to my mother-in-law's house. Story too long to tell but both were lucky as I jumped and the truck barely missed me , they slid into the yard and I beat both inside to get a butcher knife, they had a jack handle and a baseball bat . I was looking for a gun but the fools had none. They had just tried to kill me with that truck- I would have gunned them both down without so much as a blink.
Cops arrived, court later settled the assault charge against me on beating the son 's ass and I only spent one night in jail.
Truff in tha telling even if abbreviated greatly ..

Note_ I've never claimed to be a gentle soul......... -Tyr

Drummond
01-18-2016, 10:24 AM
Wow, you just get stupider with every increase in your hatred. "Presumption of innocence" is now leftie? It's the basis of our legal system you ignorant fool. You'd look less stupid if you just didn't post.

What you've offered us is the Leftie variant. A presumption of innocence, promoted on the back of only seeing what you choose to see. Subjective selectivity, not purely objective assessment.

And you completely missed that I posted something that is incriminatory of the 5 youths. You're just a hypocrite with no basis in FACT or TRUTH. ;)

Did you really ?

A mistake ?

Besides, how is it, now, that you're promoting "Presumption of innocence" by also saying that you've posted something incriminatory ? How will you square that one with your Leftie comrades ??:uhoh::uhoh:

Gunny
01-18-2016, 10:31 AM
I suppose I was lucky in that regards, as small town I was in the cops were quite found of charging me the fine for public fighting and not arresting me most of the time. I was however arrested several times when I busted them up too bad and put em in the hospital. Once its 2 AM, STATE TROOPER KNOCKS ON MY DOOR WITH HIS REVOLVER IN HIS RIGHT HAND. Asked my name, arrested me.Seems the bastard I stomped was in the hospital and may die, at least that was what they thought then.. He lived , I bonded out then couple days later his dad and brother-in- law tried to run over me in their pickup truck as I was walking over to my mother-in-law's house. Story too long to tell but both were lucky as I jumped and the truck barely missed me , they slid into the yard and I beat both inside to get a butcher knife, they had a jack handle and a baseball bat . I was looking for a gun but the fools had none. They had just tried to kill me with that truck- I would have gunned them both down without so much as a blink.
Cops arrived, court later settled the assault charge against me on beating the son 's ass and I only spent one night in jail.
Truff in tha telling even if abbreviated greatly ..

Note_ I've never claimed to be a gentle soul......... -Tyr

I lived in Miami as a teenager. World of difference between city and rural cops. City cops are just a-holes from GO. In THAT regard, I don't disagree with Indago. Rural cops tend to be a lot more laid back.

fj1200
01-18-2016, 10:38 AM
I bet its you not liking it, as it points to the scum and their guilt, which you tried to deny in your ----(usual protect the evil bastards liberal ideology!)
that commands defending such evil criminal scum! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:-Tyr

Not particularly smart are you? If they're guilty then they're guilty, if they're not then they're not.

What you've offered us is the Leftie variant.

The truth of this is ever more clear.

Wow, you just get stupider with every increase in your hatred.

Drummond
01-18-2016, 10:54 AM
Not particularly smart are you? If they're guilty then they're guilty, if they're not then they're not.

And the best way is to judge this from all available evidence ... and not to disregard some of it.

The truth of this is ever more clear.

Truth, FJ .. ?!? Steady on !!!:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::popcorn:

fj1200
01-18-2016, 11:00 AM
And the best way is to judge this from all available evidence ... and not to disregard some of it.

Says the guy who bristled when new information was presented. My goodness you're stupid.

Drummond
01-18-2016, 11:09 AM
Says the guy who bristled when new information was presented. My goodness you're stupid.

Only in your imagination. Besides, 'bristling' is better than outright disregarding.

fj1200
01-18-2016, 04:11 PM
Only in your imagination. Besides, 'bristling' is better than outright disregarding.

So you say you didn't disregard in your first sentence and then admit you did disregard in the second. :laugh:

Oh, and don't confuse didn't post with didn't acknowledge. ;)

red state
01-20-2016, 09:27 AM
The problem was the father believing his mere presence would prevent such an attack. Apparently, he doesn't watch the news much lately. These thugs don't give a damn about "daddy". They attack in force and overwhelm their victims. Nobody stands and fights, and they generally get away with what they're doing. They get caught only on TV.

That's the problem with liberalism....they 'FEEL' that if the are kind to evil, then evil will in turn be kind. Christ was extremely kind, humble and selflessly thoughtful but MAN did He know how to swing a nasty WHIP when the RIGHT time called for MANLINESS (not liberal 'limpness'. More stuff like that needs to happen DOWN HERE (outside of the liberal ran cities) so that the world can see how evil should and WILL be dealt with. Then, again, the FBI and other agencies will be breathing down our collar because we were "harsh" on evil.......or poor, underprivileged black yutes.

aboutime
01-20-2016, 10:10 PM
Why won't you just come out and plainly admit how much you hate Drummond, Me, or anyone who may pose a problem to your eternal desire to be a hypocrite???

Gunny
01-20-2016, 10:46 PM
b-b-b-but the suspects are black! They HAVE to be guilty, right?

I figure that should get them of the hook. I'm just surprised there were no riots for them being arrested.

Drummond
01-21-2016, 07:12 AM
Oh, and don't confuse didn't post with didn't acknowledge. ;)

Like YOU do .. ?

Your many evasions of posts you cannot answer are 'mere failures of acknowledgment', I suppose ?

.. yeahhh ...:laugh:

Jeff
01-21-2016, 07:54 AM

I couldn't agree more and I don't have a daughter, but I can tell you a few monkeys aren't going to tell me to leave while they hurt one of my boys, never mind if I had a little girl.

This is one more reason why everyone should carry, NY has some of the toughest gun laws, this just goes to show the folks that follow the law lose, the criminals aren't never gonna listen to laws anyway, hell that's why they are criminals.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2016, 09:41 AM
I couldn't agree more and I don't have a daughter, but I can tell you a few monkeys aren't going to tell me to leave while they hurt one of my boys, never mind if I had a little girl.

This is one more reason why everyone should carry, NY has some of the toughest gun laws, this just goes to show the folks that follow the law lose, the criminals aren't never gonna listen to laws anyway, hell that's why they are criminals.

I would have shot every one of the ffing monkeys.
We Southerners did not fight a civil war because we are gentle and amiable to such trash.
When pushed we push back--we do not turn the other cheek.
Of course we are smart enough to not be taking one of our children out at night into such a dangerous place.
We damn sure aren't afraid to go alone, risking only our own necks, but if we do we'd be armed with extra magazines just in case.
Conceal carry does not limit to just one pistol. Two is always the preferred way to go. ;)-Tyr

fj1200
01-21-2016, 09:51 AM
Like YOU do .. ?

:facepalm99:

indago
02-25-2016, 09:54 AM
Journalist Michael Balsamo wrote for The Associated Press 24 February 2016:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A district attorney said Wednesday a young woman who accused five teenage boys of chasing away her father and gang-raping her in a playground has recanted her story and he's dropping criminal charges against them. ...Cellphone video snippets had emerged, showing the woman smiling, with her clothes partially removed, during the Jan. 7 encounter. More disturbingly, the boys told police that when they encountered the woman she was having sex with her father in the Brooklyn park.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BROOKLYN_RAPE_CASE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-24-20-09-18)

fj1200
03-11-2016, 10:11 AM
:crickets:

NightTrain
03-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Journalist Michael Balsamo wrote for The Associated Press 24 February 2016:
A district attorney said Wednesday a young woman who accused five teenage boys of chasing away her father and gang-raping her in a playground has recanted her story and he's dropping criminal charges against them. ...Cellphone video snippets had emerged, showing the woman smiling, with her clothes partially removed, during the Jan. 7 encounter. More disturbingly, the boys told police that when they encountered the woman she was having sex with her father in the Brooklyn park.

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BROOKLYN_RAPE_CASE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-24-20-09-18)

Bad link.

Kathianne
03-11-2016, 10:25 AM
a working one:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/02/24/brooklyn-da-gang-rape/

NightTrain
03-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Found another :

http://nypost.com/2016/02/24/charges-dropped-against-teens-in-brooklyn-park-gang-rape/

Holy crap, this is some awful behavior.

Incest in a public park, followed by a consensual gangbang.

NightTrain
03-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Is incest between 2 adults illegal in NY?

At the very least, she needs to be charged for falsely accusing the 5 boys of rape. That woman is very fucked up in the head and a menace.

Gunny
03-11-2016, 10:41 AM
I agree. Some dirtbags should get a speedy trial and be on the fast track for death row. Allow them enough time to get repeatedly raped in prison, and then fast track them to the chair, the magical chair that will light their heads on fire. :)

Send 'em to Texas. We got an express lane.

fj1200
03-11-2016, 11:41 AM
Is incest between 2 adults illegal in NY?

At the very least, she needs to be charged for falsely accusing the 5 boys of rape. That woman is very fucked up in the head and a menace.

I think the original story said the DA declined to charge. Not sure why except maybe she is whacked out.

NightTrain
03-11-2016, 11:53 AM
I think the original story said the DA declined to charge. Not sure why except maybe she is whacked out.

She abandoned her rape story after the DA saw video from the 5 boys recording the gangbang, plus her story didn't add up and then she admitted to lying about the whole thing. Definitely a whacko.

fj1200
03-11-2016, 11:54 AM
She abandoned her rape story after the DA saw video from the 5 boys recording the gangbang, plus her story didn't add up and then she admitted to lying about the whole thing. Definitely a whacko.

I meant declined to charge her.

Olivia
03-11-2016, 11:58 AM
Dad should have been packing heat instead of having to run get some police! I would know their names and hunt them down one by one. Maybe cut their equipment off.

Kathianne
03-11-2016, 12:00 PM
Dad should have been packing heat instead of having to run get some police! I would know their names and hunt them down one by one. Maybe cut their equipment off.

Whoops, should have read from bottom to top. ;) Father and daughter having sex, 5 guys made it an orgy. All consensual.

fj1200
03-11-2016, 12:00 PM
nvm

namvet
03-11-2016, 06:08 PM
its ok. probably another city ordnance that allows it. after all it is legal now to piss on the streets.

jimnyc
03-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Told you they should have fast tracked them! :laugh:

aboutime
03-12-2016, 04:54 PM
Let's ask Brother AL (notso)Sharpton about the Tawanna Brawley case. He knows about this stuff:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/06/03/al-sharpton-s-long-bill-of-goods-from-tawana-brawley-to-primetime.html

http://icansayit.com/images/sharpnotso.jpg
http://youtu.be/T78DwdFUq0c