PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Dirty Pool Dem-style

Gunny
01-11-2016, 10:30 AM
Gee, "people say ...." "I didn't bring this up, but it's a serious question ..."

No, Ted Cruz's citizenship is NOT a question. The law is clear and no, Donald, you can't just walk into Federal Court and ask for a ruling; especially, on a non-matter.. If you want to be President, at least learn the basics of the law you are trying to preside over.

It's a calculated ploy to put doubt in the minds of the right, and a weapon that will be used by the Billary's against Cruz.

So two illegal aliens can come into this country and drop an anchor baby and we're stuck with it, but Trump would cast doubt on someone who is BY LAW a US Citizen? BS.

jimnyc
01-11-2016, 10:36 AM
Sounds to me like what others said about another candidate, and where he was born. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Sounds to me like what others said about another candidate, and where he was born. :)

Yea, but that lying bastard lied about where he was born, Cruz has not lied about his place of birth.
Myself, I'd prefer that Trump not use this at all. He doesn't need it IMHO.
WHY DOESN'T HE JUST ASK CRUZ TO BE HIS RUNNING MATE OR TOSS COIN TO SEE WHICH ONE GETS WHICH OF THE TWO SPOTS??
ITS OVER IF THEY TEAM UP!!
NOBODY ON EARTH COULD BEAT THEM AS A TEAM IMHO.. -Tyr

LongTermGuy
01-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Yea, but that lying bastard lied about where he was born, Cruz has not lied about his place of birth.
Myself, I'd prefer that Trump not use this at all. He doesn't need it IMHO.
WHY DOESN'T HE JUST ASK CRUZ TO BE HIS RUNNING MATE OR TOSS COIN TO SEE WHICH ONE GETS WHICH OF THE TWO SPOTS??
ITS OVER IF THEY TEAM UP!!
NOBODY ON EARTH COULD BEAT THEM AS A TEAM IMHO.. -Tyr
Agree strongly ....after all this election crap...*I know they like each other...They need to be a team...either way they are both great IMO...

Gunny
01-11-2016, 11:02 AM

And? What does the law say? I got a brother that was born in Iraklion, Crete. Guess he's not a US citizen?

jimnyc
01-11-2016, 12:54 PM
And? What does the law say? I got a brother that was born in Iraklion, Crete. Guess he's not a US citizen?

I didn't comment on any law or citizenship.

For a very very very long time, many many man folks tried the "birther" route with Obama, including Donald Trump. But also many politicians, and of course endless folks on the (R) side. And while I agree and think this thing with Cruz is dumb and a non-story for the most part, it's funny that so many jumped on the birther movement with Obama, but now condemn Trump for pulling a similar act with Cruz. It's all politics, it's what they do, and they'll do anything to get votes. I think he should let it go, as I see it as a non-story, but considering the amount and length folks went with Obama, this doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

With that said, yes, of course, he's wrong.

Gunny
01-11-2016, 01:04 PM
I didn't comment on any law or citizenship.

For a very very very long time, many many man folks tried the "birther" route with Obama, including Donald Trump. But also many politicians, and of course endless folks on the (R) side. And while I agree and think this thing with Cruz is dumb and a non-story for the most part, it's funny that so many jumped on the birther movement with Obama, but now condemn Trump for pulling a similar act with Cruz. It's all politics, it's what they do, and they'll do anything to get votes. I think he should let it go, as I see it as a non-story, but considering the amount and length folks went with Obama, this doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

With that said, yes, of course, he's wrong.

Let's rephrase that. I started this thread. I have not once joined in on the Obama crap. The left started this crap going on about where McCain was born.

The scenario is different here because, as I've said about these foolish, learn nothing debates, it's a GOP candidate attacking another GOP candidate and providing the Dems with ammo if Cruz wins the nomination. They need to focus on their own policies and let them speak for themselves instead of all this hubris. There's no debate between 9 candidates. That's a bunch of self-destructive crap. How dumb can you be to not see the reasons for failures in the past? The GOP has destroyed itself long before the Dems got to them last two elections.

Wait until we have a candidate then debate Hillary.

jimnyc
01-11-2016, 01:19 PM
Let's rephrase that. I started this thread. I have not once joined in on the Obama crap. The left started this crap going on about where McCain was born.

And? I'm simply pointing out the comparisons is all. I didn't point fingers at you as if you said the same about Obama. In fact, I don't recall it at all coming from you. I'm talking about the party as a whole, from politicians down to supporters. If it wasn't a grand deal back then, it shouldn't be now. That doesn't make it something I support, or believe though.

The scenario is different here because, as I've said about these foolish, learn nothing debates, it's a GOP candidate attacking another GOP candidate and providing the Dems with ammo if Cruz wins the nomination.[QUOTE]

I don't foresee many on the right changing their votes based on a non-story coming from Satan herself, with zilch for real proof.

[QUOTE]They need to focus on their own policies and let them speak for themselves instead of all this hubris. There's no debate between 9 candidates. That's a bunch of self-destructive crap. How dumb can you be to not see the reasons for failures in the past? The GOP has destroyed itself long before the Dems got to them last two elections.

Wait until we have a candidate then debate Hillary.

I agree with all of that. But I don't think you'll see as much debate as you may like. Trump is out to a monstrous lead. Cruz is closing in within a few states. Everyone else is off the radar. IF these guys run together, and they do have some sort of plan, it would make sense for them to keep things going "as is" for now, whether we like that or not.

And yups, unfortunately, we may not even see debate until the general debates. Part candidates, and part due to the fact that these debate stages and questions and moderators have absolutely sucked from the beginning!! They need to let me grab a chair, for BOTH parties. I have some serious questions to ask them. :)

PixieStix
01-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Donald Trump did not start this. Look at the link I provide and see the date.

This is being addressed by Donald Trump on the heeels of this situation. The democrats want to sue if Ted Cruz wins the nomination leaving the win wide open to that criminal Hillary Clinton.

If people can't see the forest for the trees that the progressive liberals plant. I don't know what to tell you.

Donald Trump is simply stating the plan that the democrats have for the republican IF Cruz is the nominee. I hope that is clear to the Trump haters. He asks that Ted Cruz proves otherwise, so that the liberal crap doesn't have a chance

Alan Grayson says the following
"It’s resolved itself into this weird reality show,” he said, of the campaign race on the Republican side, Breitbart reported. “It’s not ‘The Biggest Loser’ that they’re choosing. It’s ‘The Biggest Bigot.’… Show me one who represents the exception here. In a sense I guess Cruz is not technically that way, because technically he’s not even an American.”

Colmes’ reply: “Well, his mother was born here so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with … Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz, who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/alan-grayson-dem-pitbull-ill-sue-ted-cruz/#sZEStexYiEqH5gVo.99

Alan Grayson goes full birther on Cruz in November. Say he will file a lawsuit if Cruz is picked as the nominee

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/261424-house-dem-threatens-to-file-suit-if-cruz-wins-nomination

Who's dirty tricks now? Thank you and try pay attention next time. Donald Trump hears this "dirty trick"and goes into action. Plain and simple

PixieStix
01-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Agree strongly ....after all this election crap...*I know they like each other...They need to be a team...either way they are both great IMO...

Donald Trump would probably like to pick Cruz as his running mate, if he won the primary. However if the dems have decided to sue because of the issue. It would only serve to hand Hillary the Presidency

Gunny
01-11-2016, 01:33 PM
Donald Trump did not start this. Look at the link I provide and see the date.

This is being addressed by Donald Trump on the heeels of this situation. The democrats want to sue if Ted Cruz wins the nomination leaving the win wide open to that criminal Hillary Clinton.

If people can't see the forest for the trees that the progressive liberals plant. I don't know what to tell you.

Donald Trump is simply stating the plan that the democrats have for the republican IF Cruz is the nominee. I hope that is clear to the Trump haters. He asks that Ted Cruz proves otherwise, so that the liberal crap doesn't have a chance

Alan Grayson says the following
"It’s resolved itself into this weird reality show,” he said, of the campaign race on the Republican side, Breitbart reported. “It’s not ‘The Biggest Loser’ that they’re choosing. It’s ‘The Biggest Bigot.’… Show me one who represents the exception here. In a sense I guess Cruz is not technically that way, because technically he’s not even an American.”

Colmes’ reply: “Well, his mother was born here so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with … Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz, who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/alan-grayson-dem-pitbull-ill-sue-ted-cruz/#sZEStexYiEqH5gVo.99

Alan Grayson goes full birther on Cruz in November. Say he will file a lawsuit if Cruz is picked as the nominee

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/261424-house-dem-threatens-to-file-suit-if-cruz-wins-nomination

Who's dirty tricks now? Thank you and try pay attention next time. Donald Trump hears this "dirty trick"and goes into action. Plain and simple

I can sue you for having hair when I don't. Big deal. It wasn't an issue until Trump started harping on it.

Anyone has a question might want to discuss it with the US Government because it hasn't been an issue for a whole bunch of people for a whole lot of years. My brother's a US citizen. Went to school with a Greek kid whose father was a US citizen and he is considered a US citizen.

Trump needs to quit trying to take out Republican rivals and focus on get a policy other than "I'm going to hire wonderful people to do wonderful things", and maybe attacking Dem policy. That fact that he focuses on the minutia and not the big picture gets him an F with me.

PixieStix
01-11-2016, 01:48 PM
I can sue you for having hair when I don't. Big deal. It wasn't an issue until Trump started harping on it.

Anyone has a question might want to discuss it with the US Government because it hasn't been an issue for a whole bunch of people for a whole lot of years. My brother's a US citizen. Went to school with a Greek kid whose father was a US citizen and he is considered a US citizen.

Trump needs to quit trying to take out Republican rivals and focus on get a policy other than "I'm going to hire wonderful people to do wonderful things", and maybe attacking Dem policy. That fact that he focuses on the minutia and not the big picture gets him an F with me.

He is not "harping". He is informing. Please look over the fact that the democrats are the ones playing dirty tricks. Which is the premise of this thread.

Did you even read the articles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EqjLRIrlNs
Published on Nov 27, 2015

Florida Congressman Alan Grayson told radio host Alan Colmes Wednesday that if Ted Cruz is elected president, he “will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job” according to the Constitution.

I wish people would stop making judgements based on liberal media snippets.

Would you rather that the republicans stay ignorant of the dem dirty tricks??

I understand you do not like Trumps personality. But how can you ignore his message? Aren't you sick of the crap that the establishment doles out?

Gunny
01-11-2016, 01:55 PM
He is not "harping". He is informing. Please look over the fact that the democrats are the ones playing dirty tricks. Which is the premise of this thread.

Did you even read the articles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EqjLRIrlNs
Published on Nov 27, 2015

Florida Congressman Alan Grayson told radio host Alan Colmes Wednesday that if Ted Cruz is elected president, he “will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job” according to the Constitution.

I wish people would stop making judgements based on liberal media snippets.

Would you rather that the republicans stay ignorant of the dem dirty tricks??

I understand you do not like Trumps personality. But how can you ignore his message? Aren't you sick of the crap that the establishment doles out?

I realize you're on the Trump bandwagon. I'm not and you know I'm not the leftwing MSM, nor do I listen to them. I listen to Trump. And I watch what he is doing to the GOP. You have no facts to support anything he has to say other than he's a successful businessman and "reality" show host. He should stick to it.

Jerry Jones is a successful businessman and he should have stuck to it as well. He's one lousy NFL team owner and even worse GM, and even worse than that at choosing talent.

jimnyc
01-11-2016, 02:08 PM
Trump needs to quit trying to take out Republican rivals and focus on get a policy other than "I'm going to hire wonderful people to do wonderful things", and maybe attacking Dem policy.

I listen to Trump.

Which events of his have you tuned into? You still go on with that same quote of yours and act like he has no plans and doesn't talk/attack Dem policy. Last time you even admitted to not watching any of his stuff or tuning him in. So have you suddenly started tuning him in to hear what he says in its entirety? If so, you failed to pay attention, because it's contrary to what you say.

Gunny
01-11-2016, 02:18 PM
Which events of his have you tuned into? You still go on with that same quote of yours and act like he has no plans and doesn't talk/attack Dem policy. Last time you even admitted to not watching any of his stuff or tuning him in. So have you suddenly started tuning him in to hear what he says in its entirety? If so, you failed to pay attention, because it's contrary to what you say.

Uh ... how can you NOT tune in to him? He's got his face plastered on the tube as much as Obama, if not more. I pay close attention and process syntax at an extremely high level. Nothing I say is contrary to what he DOESN'T say.

Do I make an effort to seek out everything he has to say? No. Masochism applies to me only where women are concerned. The person that can get Obama, Trump and Hillary off my damned TV morning noon and night will be my candidate.

This citizenship issue is right out of the Dem playbook.

PixieStix
01-13-2016, 01:59 AM
Like him or not :salute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YclHsO6IprM

Perianne
01-13-2016, 02:50 AM
Like him or not :salute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YclHsO6IprM

Excellent video! Thanks.

sundaydriver
01-13-2016, 02:58 AM
I see Trump's move more as a sideshow rather than an attack. They still seem pretty buddy, buddy to me.

Jeff
01-13-2016, 07:43 AM
Come on Gunny and Join the Trump train !!! We all know you secretly love him, hell both you and Kat :laugh: Jump on the train, if nothing else he will add humor to politics. :laugh:

Black Diamond
01-13-2016, 07:49 AM
Come on Gunny and Join the Trump train !!! We all know you secretly love him, hell both you and Kat :laugh: Jump on the train, if nothing else he will add humor to politics. :laugh:

When Gunny gets on that train it'll really be HUUUUUUGE

Jeff
01-13-2016, 07:51 AM
When Gunny gets on that train it'll really be HUUUUUUGE

BD he is already there, he is a secret train rider. :laugh:

Black Diamond
01-13-2016, 07:57 AM
BD he is already there, he is a secret train rider. :laugh:

I am k keeping it on the down low