PDA

View Full Version : Clinton In Trouble

Kathianne
01-11-2016, 11:52 AM
While Saunders is closing the gap, pulling in the far left; the FBI is following the money...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/11/fbis-clinton-probe-expands-to-public-corruption-track.html

FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption track

http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/person/h/catherine-herridge/_jcr_content/image.img.png/48/48/1447439979033.png (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/personalities/catherine-herridge/bio)

By Catherine Herridge, (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/personalities/catherine-herridge/bio) Pamela Browne (http://www.foxnews.com/archive/pamela-browne)
<time itemprop="datePublished" pubdate="" datetime="2016-01-11T09:23:00.000-05:00" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 3px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); line-height: 22px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background: 0px 0px;">Published January 11, 2016

</time>EXCLUSIVE: The FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email as secretary of state has expanded to look at whether the possible “intersection” of Clinton Foundation work and State Department business may have violated public corruption laws, three intelligence sources not authorized to speak on the record told Fox News.

This new investigative track is in addition to the focus on classified material found on Clinton’s personal server.

"The agents are investigating the possible intersection of Clinton Foundation donations, the dispensation of State Department contracts and whether regular processes were followed," one source said.

The development follows press reports over the past year about the potential overlap of State Department and Clinton Foundation work, and questions over whether donors benefited from their contacts inside the administration.

The Clinton Foundation is a public charity, known as a 501(c)(3). It had grants and contributions in excess of $144 million in 2013, the most current available data.

Inside the FBI, pressure is growing to pursue the case.

Abbey Marie
01-11-2016, 12:10 PM
Perhaps like Al Capone, it will be Clinton's financial crimes that eventually bring her down.

Gunny
01-11-2016, 12:30 PM
Perhaps like Al Capone, it will be Clinton's financial crimes that eventually bring her down.

I doubt it. The Dems apparently don't care about the law. They think they're above it; especially, the elitists like Clinton. They'll vote for her anyway.

Need I remind you Obama got busted lying at every turn in 07 and he's STILL the President?

Abbey Marie
01-11-2016, 12:39 PM
I doubt it. The Dems apparently don't care about the law. They think they're above it; especially, the elitists like Clinton. They'll vote for her anyway.

Need I remind you Obama got busted lying at every turn in 07 and he's STILL the President?

I've said all along they'll vote for their nominee even if she murdered puppies on the Capitol steps on camera. But I still have hope that she would be indicted. Two different issues.

Gunny
01-11-2016, 12:50 PM
Ive said all along they'll vote for their nominee even if she murdered puppies on the Capitol steps on camera. But I still have hope that she would be indicted. Two different issues.

Abs, if this was a Marine LCpl (E-3), he'd ALREADY be doing time in Leavenworth.

I sat on the court martial of a Marine LCpl at Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego. He got busted for having classified material in his trunk he was supposed to have taken to the Comm Center which is for some reason in the downtown SD. They cooked him down to private, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, 2 years in the Brig and an Other Than Honorable discharge.

Abbey Marie
01-11-2016, 02:08 PM
Abs, if this was a Marine LCpl (E-3), he'd ALREADY be doing time in Leavenworth.

I sat on the court martial of a Marine LCpl at Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego. He got busted for having classified material in his trunk he was supposed to have taken to the Comm Center which is for some reason in the downtown SD. They cooked him down to private, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, 2 years in the Brig and an Other Than Honorable discharge.

I know, she has already gotten away with all sorts of crimes. It's a sad thing for this country.

Gunny
01-11-2016, 03:20 PM
I know, she has already gotten away with all sorts of crimes. It's a sad thing for this country.

What it shows about this country is the elite just want to rule, and don't have to play by the same rules we have to. You think any of these wealthy Dems in office are going to actually tax the wealthy? They're looking at their W-4s as they make these decisions and they're a capitalist as any conservative. My mother and stepfather made their money during the Reagan years on the stock market; yet, they'll vote "D" if you run a penguin.

What people refuse to look at is the division in this country is not by party, it's by class. The government keeps us divided that way and the MSM is all too willing to help.

I would have already charged her. There's enough evidence NOW to do it. Bill Clinton pulled this same "I didn't know" crap. "I smoked pot once, but didn't inhale." Well, you're either a liar, or too stupid to be President since you're supposed to inhale.

Elessar
01-11-2016, 04:19 PM
I found a similar article in Newsmax. It is a bit longer, so I will post the link:

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/fbi-expanding-investigation-hillary/2016/01/11/id/708996/?ns_mail_uid=28698617&ns_mail_job=1649100_01112016&s=al&dkt_nbr=najpqsyo

Elessar
01-11-2016, 04:21 PM

Absolutely, Gunny!

If I had done anything similar, whether on Active Duty or as a GS-11, I would have been fried.