PDA

View Full Version : 7 Ways Sean Penn Has Shown He Hates America

Elessar
01-11-2016, 04:30 PM
Another long Newsmax piece, so here is a link:

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/sean-penn-america-el-chapo/2016/01/11/id/709003/?ns_mail_uid=28698617&ns_mail_job=1649100_01112016&s=al&dkt_nbr=najpqsyo

LongTermGuy
01-11-2016, 04:37 PM
*From the comments section ..Couldn't of said it better...

~ "Sean Penn Is a Parasite Who Hates His Host (The U.S.A.) While He Keeps Feeding Off of His Host (U.S.A.)! " ~

Gunny
01-11-2016, 04:43 PM
*From the comments section ..Couldn't of said it better...

~ "Sean Penn Is a Parasite Who Hates His Host (The U.S.A.) While He Keeps Feeding Off of His Host (U.S.A.)! " ~

I just wish I'd ever been around for him to try his little temper tantrum act on ME. He only runs his mouth and picks on little guys with cameras.

Then he has the nerve to play in some action flick as a righteous person? Is this like Martin Sheen playing a Republican President, or what? That sucker will be in the $5 bin at WalMart most ricky-tick.

Abbey Marie
01-11-2016, 04:45 PM
He's a little creep not worthy of our time.

Gunny
01-11-2016, 05:04 PM
He's a little creep not worthy of our time.

Oh I could make time for HIM, Abs. He can bring Kanye along. I just want a WWE cage instead of an octagon with a padlock on the door so the creeps can't run. :)

Elessar
01-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Then he has the nerve to play in some action flick as a righteous person? .

Penn is not even that good of an actor, in my opinion.
I hate his smart-ass smirk.

Gunny
01-11-2016, 07:24 PM
Penn is not even that good of an actor, in my opinion.
I hate his smart-ass smirk.

Best role he ever played was Sgt Meserve in Casualties of War. IQ range of about 70. It suited him.

Russ
01-11-2016, 07:33 PM
Best role he ever played was Sgt Meserve in Casualties of War. IQ range of about 70. It suited him.

I'll have to counter with his best role being "Spicoli" in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. It was all downhill from there.

By the way, I've read that Sean Penn stupidly interviewing El Chapo may actually have put him in very real danger. Mexican drug cartel figures and corrupt Mexican authorities may worry that El Chapo told Sean Penn things that weren't printed in the interview, and they may decide to go after him just in case. I almost feel bad for him. Almost.

Black Diamond
01-11-2016, 07:42 PM

No way man. Bad boys. :cool:

Black Diamond
01-11-2016, 07:43 PM
I'll have to counter with his best role being "Spicoli" in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. It was all downhill from there.

By the way, I've read that Sean Penn stupidly interviewing El Chapo may actually have put him in very real danger. Mexican drug cartel figures and corrupt Mexican authorities may worry that El Chapo told Sean Penn things that weren't printed in the interview, and they may decide to go after him just in case. I almost feel bad for him. Almost.

He's in that? All I remember is Phoebe Cates. :laugh:

Gunny
01-11-2016, 08:41 PM

I was going for action/war flick. Oddly, his brother was a total redneck.

Black Diamond
01-11-2016, 09:40 PM
I was going for action/war flick. Oddly, his brother was a total redneck.

I liked Chris Penn in reservoir dogs.

LongTermGuy
01-11-2016, 09:55 PM

Yup....From what I heard also and understand El Chapo and Penn were both foolish and stupid... Penn was under surveillance by mexican authorities....(since he was there) which led to El Chapo`s capture...

"Sean Penn LED authorities to El Chapo: Actor under investigation after meeting with world's most wanted drug lord while he was on the run in Mexico - unwittingly guiding officials to his lair"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392260/Actor-Sean-Penn-met-interviewed-El-Chapo-Mexico-run-year.html

Gunny
01-11-2016, 10:14 PM
Yup....From what I heard also and understand El Chapo and Penn were both foolish and stupid... Penn was under surveillance by mexican authorities....(since he was there) which led to El Chapo`s capture...

"Sean Penn LED authorities to El Chapo: Actor under investigation after meeting with world's most wanted drug lord while he was on the run in Mexico - unwittingly guiding officials to his lair"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392260/Actor-Sean-Penn-met-interviewed-El-Chapo-Mexico-run-year.html

You mean because he exists. Can't imagine why ....:laugh:

LongTermGuy
01-12-2016, 01:07 AM
You mean because he exists. Can't imagine why ....:laugh:

Imagine ....He is to stupid to continue to Exist ....What a dumb move! ....And Penn is just as Dumb....Chapo needs to commit suicide... But first put a hit on Penn.

Gunny
01-12-2016, 01:59 AM
Imagine ....He is to stupid to continue to Exist ....What a dumb move! ....And Penn is just as Dumb....Chapo needs to commit suicide... But first put a hit on Penn.

Yhat's wht I said he reminds me of the role he played as Sgt Meserve. Just a f-ing moron with IQ of a chihuahua.

LongTermGuy
01-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Yhat's wht I said he reminds me of the role he played as Sgt Meserve. Just a f-ing moron with IQ of a chihuahua.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/pqcKfVvWRowVy/200_s.gif

aboutime
01-12-2016, 08:15 PM
1. Sean Penn bites the hand (America) that feeds him.

2. Sean Penn bites the hand (America) that feeds him.

3. Sean Penn bites the hand (America) that feeds him.

4. Sean Penn bites the hand (America) that feeds him.

5. Sean Penn bites the hand (America) that feeds him.

6. Sean Penn bites the hand (America) that feeds him.

7. Sean Penn bites the hand (America) that feeds him.