PDA

View Full Version : Cromartie - irresponsible or not?

jimnyc
01-13-2016, 11:34 AM
So now he is expecting twins, even though he apparently had a vasectomy. With that aside.

He has 8 other children with 7 different women.

Look, I think having children is a blessing. He hopefully has the finances to afford having so many children. But I find it difficult to believe that someone with kids in 7 different places is going to be able to be a "father" to all of them in a manner in which a father should be there for their kids.

Thoughts?
-------

NEW YORK (FOX 5 NY) - Antonio Cromartie, the NY Jets All-Pro cornerback, and his wife are expecting twins, despite the NFL star having reportedly undergone a vasectomy in 2011.

According to Page Six, Antonio and Terricka Cromartie who were married in 2008 and are parents to a five-year-old girl and three-year-old boy, were shocked to learn of the pregnancy in October.

erricka spoke with US Weekly magazine saying she didn't tell her husband right away.

"I was going back and forth in my head how it could even happen. In my head we were good to go, we were having free sex! I just really thought that his procedure was the best protection you could have at this point," said Terricka.

Antonio Cromartie, 31, has eight other children with seven different women.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/73987882-story

Black Diamond
01-13-2016, 11:38 AM
I feel sorry for the children. No way he can be a good father to all of them.

Vasectomy isnt effective immediately.

Black Diamond
01-13-2016, 11:40 AM
I feel sorry for the children. No way he can be a good father to all of them.

Vasectomy isnt effective immediately.

I know someone who got clipped, his wife turned up pregnant (year or so afterwards), and he got tested and he had full sprrm count. Crazy stuff.

Perianne
01-13-2016, 12:34 PM
According to Page Six, Antonio and Terricka Cromartie who were married in 2008 and are parents to a five-year-old girl and three-year-old boy....

They could name the new kids Antonioricka and Terrickonio. :)