PDA

View Full Version : Smilies and laughing

jimnyc
01-13-2016, 01:15 PM
Ever write something that is meant to be funny, then add some funny smilies at the end - and find yourself laughing out loud, for really no good reason, as if you're supposed to laugh because you're putting them there. And then you feel funny for doing so and wonder why you laughed?

fj1200
01-13-2016, 01:17 PM
Have you been reading your pot thread again? :420:

jimnyc
01-13-2016, 01:21 PM

I just LOL'd when I read this post, but that's ok, because you're supposed to laugh at funny things. But I mean, I don't even laugh while writing something funny. It's not until the very, very end, while inserting the smilies, that I laugh. It's like "Ok, I'm putting in a smilie now of a laughing guy, so now I have to laugh myself for whatever reason, since the smiley means it's funny".

I wish I could blame it on being high! But I think this one is just because my head is a little not very normal at times. :dunno:

Perianne
01-13-2016, 01:52 PM
I often laugh at things I write. I am funny sometimes (at least I think so). :)

indago
01-13-2016, 02:37 PM
Ever write something that is meant to be funny, then add some funny smilies at the end - and find yourself laughing out loud, for really no good reason, as if you're supposed to laugh because you're putting them there. And then you feel funny for doing so and wonder why you laughed?

No!

LongTermGuy
01-13-2016, 02:42 PM
I often laugh at things I write. I am funny sometimes (at least I think so). :)

I agree:laugh:

LongTermGuy
01-13-2016, 02:44 PM
I just LOL'd when I read this post, but that's ok, because you're supposed to laugh at funny things. But I mean, I don't even laugh while writing something funny. It's not until the very, very end, while inserting the smilies, that I laugh. It's like "Ok, I'm putting in a smilie now of a laughing guy, so now I have to laugh myself for whatever reason, since the smiley means it's funny".

I wish I could blame it on being high! But I think this one is just because my head is a little not very normal at times. :dunno:

Sounds about right...Your normal...:)

Gunny
01-13-2016, 04:50 PM

Had a few people get all butt-hurt because I did NOT put the smiley and what I posted was taken out of context.

Abbey Marie
01-14-2016, 01:50 AM

I always laugh at that smiley because it looks like a guy sticking his uh, junk through a door.

:eek: