PDA

View Full Version : President Michelle Obama?

Elessar
01-14-2016, 06:03 PM
From AOL: http://www.aol.com/article/2016/01/14/president-michelle-obama-barack-says-no-no-no/21297314/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D463964616

"President Michelle Obama? Barack says 'no, no, no:
Don't expect to see a second Obama presidency any time soon.Speaking at a town hall meeting in Louisiana, President Obama told an attendee that there was no chance — zero — that First Lady Michelle Obama would jump into the presidential race.
"Since you can't run again for another turn, is there any way that we as a group can talk the first lady into running," an attendee who said he is the father of a secret service agent asked.
"No, no no," Obama said as the crowd cheered.

"Let me tell you: there are three things that are certain in life," Obama continued. "Death, taxes and Michelle is not running for president. That I can tell you."

Obama praised the work that the First Lady has done on obesity and with military families, saying that he was certain that she would be "really active" after the Obamas leave the White House.
America, you'll just have to keep waiting for another President Obama until Sasha and Malia are old enough to run."

That is the first smart thing I have seen him say in 8 years!

glockmail
01-15-2016, 02:36 PM
In the land of the liars....

Gunny
01-15-2016, 04:20 PM
From AOL: http://www.aol.com/article/2016/01/14/president-michelle-obama-barack-says-no-no-no/21297314/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D463964616

"President Michelle Obama? Barack says 'no, no, no:
Don't expect to see a second Obama presidency any time soon.Speaking at a town hall meeting in Louisiana, President Obama told an attendee that there was no chance — zero — that First Lady Michelle Obama would jump into the presidential race.
"Since you can't run again for another turn, is there any way that we as a group can talk the first lady into running," an attendee who said he is the father of a secret service agent asked.
"No, no no," Obama said as the crowd cheered.

"Let me tell you: there are three things that are certain in life," Obama continued. "Death, taxes and Michelle is not running for president. That I can tell you."

Obama praised the work that the First Lady has done on obesity and with military families, saying that he was certain that she would be "really active" after the Obamas leave the White House.
America, you'll just have to keep waiting for another President Obama until Sasha and Malia are old enough to run."

That is the first smart thing I have seen him say in 8 years!

Costa Rica, get ready. I can run a fishing boar for dumb tourists and the cost of living there is WAY lower than here. I've about had it with THIS place.

glockmail
01-18-2016, 11:23 AM
Costa Rica, get ready. I can run a fishing boar for dumb tourists and the cost of living there is WAY lower than here. I've about had it with THIS place.
Watch out for the iguanas, man.

Gunny
01-18-2016, 11:29 AM
Watch out for the iguanas, man.

They can't be worse than Democrats.:laugh:

jimnyc
01-18-2016, 12:39 PM
Iguanas are pretty cool. Most of them will never mess with you. It's the big dragons ya gotta watch out for! You're a snack for them, although a bit challenging. These suckers are like alligators on land! I'd fight one of these in a heartbeat though, as opposed to a spider!

http://fotosdeanimales.com.es/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Dragon-Komodo-Komodo-Indo-AR-594.jpg

glockmail
01-18-2016, 01:18 PM
We stayed at an oceanside resort in Costa Rica a few years ago. There was this huge one, about 4' long, that hung out by the pool, just watching us soft-fleshed creatures. Now I know what lobsters in the supermarket tank feel like. :laugh: