PDA

View Full Version : 13 Hours

Abbey Marie
01-18-2016, 09:04 PM
Russ and I saw the movie. I'd highly recommend it. It never mentions Hillary by name, but various comments are clearly an indictment of our high-level officials' failure to help these guys. It is disgraceful, and makes me so damn angry.

darin
01-19-2016, 01:50 AM
Might be the first time I've read you curse, Abbey.

Benghazi-Deniers will "Oh! That's just hollywood!" this film to death.

Abbey Marie
01-19-2016, 01:56 AM
Might be the first time I've read you curse, Abbey.

Benghazi-Deniers will "Oh! That's just hollywood!" this film to death.

Oh the irony of liberals essentially calling Hollywood too conservative to make a truthful movie.

darin
01-19-2016, 02:17 AM
Liberals:

"Lies are TRUTH when they support our power-grabbing! Truth is fiction when it harms our agenda"

SassyLady
01-19-2016, 02:37 AM
One of the things I hope will happen is that this movie will reach those who haven't got a clue about what all the Bengazi controversy is about. Those who don't watch the news and are just going to watch a movie. Heard a couple of interviews with people who saw it and were sickened by the stand down order and the lack of help after repeated requests.

Sadly, a lot of people have no idea about the controversy.

Black Diamond
01-19-2016, 02:56 AM
The irony of liberals essentially calling Hollywood too conservative to make a truthful movie.

Well they certainly hated American sniper, which for me was a life changing film.

aboutime
01-19-2016, 07:12 PM
As most of us already know. When Liberals/Democrats/Leftist/Progressives dislike hearing, or learning the TRUTH...back by actual FACTS they cannot disprove. They always must have someone, or something to blame to disguise their pure ignorance, stupidity, and lack of intelligence, with even more displays of Ignorance.

namvet
01-20-2016, 09:09 PM
I think this just out. gonna be awhile for we go. but if you've seen tell us what you think

Synopsis

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi is an action thriller based on the 2014 non-fiction journalistic account written by Mitchell Zuckoff with the Annex Security Team. The film tells the harrowing story of the attack of the CIA Annex in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, which killed four Americans. After the invasion, an American Special Ops team is sent to the Annex to protect the lives of those still alive who were caught within the compound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CJBuUwd0Os

Abbey Marie
01-20-2016, 09:54 PM
There's a thread on this.

Merging.

Russ
01-20-2016, 10:11 PM
Excellent movie! I'd recommend it to everyone. I didn't realize until now that virtually every other country but the US had closed any diplomatic outposts they had in Benghazi. And for some reason, our ambassador traveled there on the anniversary of 9/11.

I kept thinking during the movie two things: 1) it's unbelievable how far the Obama administration can stick its collective head in the sand when it wants to, and 2) what this administration doesn't know about military operations is a lot.

Gunny
01-20-2016, 10:13 PM
Russ and I saw the movie. I'd highly recommend it. It never mentions Hillary by name, but various comments are clearly an indictment of our high-level officials' failure to help these guys. It is disgraceful, and makes me so damn angry.

Based on the previews, I probably won't be allowed to see that one. :(

Gunny
01-20-2016, 10:15 PM
One of the things I hope will happen is that this movie will reach those who haven't got a clue about what all the Bengazi controversy is about. Those who don't watch the news and are just going to watch a movie. Heard a couple of interviews with people who saw it and were sickened by the stand down order and the lack of help after repeated requests.

Sadly, a lot of people have no idea about the controversy.

It won't. It'll end up on the shelf like Tears of the Sun did.

aboutime
01-21-2016, 07:28 PM
As most of us already know. When Liberals/Democrats/Leftist/Progressives dislike hearing, or learning the TRUTH...back by actual FACTS they cannot disprove. They always must have someone, or something to blame to disguise their pure ignorance, stupidity, and lack of intelligence, with even more displays of Ignorance.

With this movie. We should all keep our eyes on what both the A.G. Lynch, and the FBI decide about Hillary.

I suspect Obama will attempt to quash all attempts to punish Hillary because it will also EXPOSE Obama's abuse of power, joined with disregarding his oath, and the constitution.

Gunny
01-22-2016, 02:12 PM
With this movie. We should all keep our eyes on what both the A.G. Lynch, and the FBI decide about Hillary.

I suspect Obama will attempt to quash all attempts to punish Hillary because it will also EXPOSE Obama's abuse of power, joined with disregarding his oath, and the constitution.

The beauty of it is, he can't legally do anything to stop the investigation. I think what he's going to do is see if Hillary gets the Dem nomination, then turn them loose on her. She'll have to back out, the DNC hold a special convention where all comers are allowed and Obama puts the pressure on for Huggin' Joe. That's the ONLY way Biden can get in.