PDA

View Full Version : Gay Bashing in Texas

Gunny
01-18-2016, 09:44 PM
I'm watching this show on ID some Vanity Fair crap and they're demonizing gay-bashing in Texas. Here's a clue: Don't be a fag in small town Texas. And it doesn't matter whether or not you agree with bored local boys. You never saw me in SE DC after dark. The only thing white would be me and a million eyeballs and teeth. But my dumbass second wife thought she could go just wherever she wanted because she had the right. I was like explain that to the five guys raping you.

Take your faggot asses elsewhere. You come to Texas, you better move to Dallas, Austin or Houston or you're just a toddler playing in a minefield.

Black Diamond
01-18-2016, 09:53 PM
I'm watching this show on ID some Vanity Fair crap and they're demonizing gay-bashing in Texas. Here's a clue: Don't be a fag in small town Texas. And it doesn't matter whether or not you agree with bored local boys. You never saw me in SE DC after dark. The only thing white would be me and a million eyeballs and teeth. But my dumbass second wife thought she could go just wherever she wanted because she had the right. I was like explain that to the five guys raping you.

Take your faggot asses elsewhere. You come to Texas, you better move to Dallas, Austin or Houston or you're just a toddler playing in a minefield.

Dallas is gay and Forth Worth is OK. :cool:

Gunny
01-18-2016, 11:27 PM
Dallas is gay and Forth Worth is OK. :cool:

Me and my roomie walked into the St Louis Club on Gate 2 St in Okinawa. We were the only things white in there. We had one beer and left. I don't want to be where everybody hates me. But then, I don't have an agenda.

You go to a small town in Texas and you're gay, you deserve whatever you get from the locals.

Noir
01-19-2016, 04:38 AM
You go to a small town in Texas and you're gay, you deserve whatever you get from the locals.

it is remarkable that people can hold beliefs like this and genuinely think they are on the right side of the discussion.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-19-2016, 07:19 AM
it is remarkable that people can hold beliefs like this and genuinely think they are on the right side of the discussion.

IT IS REMARKABLE THAT PEOPLE CAN ENGAGE IN SEXUAL PERVERSION GOING AGAINST COMMON DECENCY AND THE LAWS OF NATURE, FORCE THAT UPON US AND THEN THINK WE SHOULD OR MUST LISTEN TO MORE OF THEIR
A. STUPIDITY
B. INSANITY
C. PERVERTED REASONING
D. EVIL CRAP
E. ALL OF THE ABOVE

Yep, E. seems to be the right one...-Tyr

Black Diamond
01-19-2016, 07:28 AM

You should walk your white ass through Compton late at night. Then maybe you'll get what we are talking about.

indago
01-19-2016, 07:33 AM
You should walk your white ass through Compton late at night. Then maybe you'll get what we are talking about.

Two of them walking and talking together, projecting their mannerisms, would get attention...

Black Diamond
01-19-2016, 07:37 AM
Two of them walking and talking together, projecting their mannerisms, would get attention...

There are places I don't belong because of things about myself I cant control. I don't squeal about it.

I have heard of straight guys in San Francisco getting harassed for their sexuality. They were in the wrong part of town.

Bilgerat
01-19-2016, 07:45 AM

Hmmm, folks discussing on a board and you are "offended"

How's this work for you:

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/-561881.jpg

Does an opinion seem a LOT less offensive to you now, or are you ok with the Islamic method?

darin
01-19-2016, 07:48 AM
Is it Religous-bashing when LGBT-folks rail against christians or other non-progressive ideas? Never. Never is. It's lame :(

Drummond
01-19-2016, 08:10 AM
I was mulling over whether to post the clip I'll post here, in the 'Car Reviews' thread ... but maybe it does have its place here.

What needs to be understood is that there are some considerable - for want of a better way of putting it - 'cultural differences' between the British and America. These are major. One such major difference is about guns .. gun control, gun ownership. The British have an entirely different psychology on the subject to Americans, and the extent of difference probably has to be experienced to be fully believed.

I think that the subject of this thread qualifies as another example of the major extent of difference. One deliberately kept that way ...

The BBC is Left-wing .. and at times (I honestly think this is fair to say ..) considers itself to be 'superior' to much of what drives America today. They sometimes barely concealed their derisory attitude towards GW Bush, for example, when he was President. On the gun control issue, they're 110% behind Obama, and their reporting is consistently disapproving of America's gun culture. They see it as evidence that America needs to civilise itself ...

So, now, to my clip (hopefully this'll play in America ? I think it will, but I'm not 100% sure ..). It features a 'Top Gear' team of presenters, doing a car review programme. They were in the southern US - 'redneck country' - at the time of filming, and 'as a gag', the BBC set them a challenge. It was to drive in 'redneck' country and to paint deliberately offensive graffiti comments on each others' cars ... so as to antagonise the locals.

What it was really meant to do, as the clip shows, was to paint Americans in the southern US as 'ignorant' and 'uncivilised' .. a BBC ploy to keep cultural differences intact and to alienate, I think. [Possibly Noir has already seen this ?] The BBC is fond of pushing this line as part of its propaganda.

So, to the clip ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4

See what I mean ? The presenters are genuinely, ahem, 'decent', 'reputable' people (sort of) .. but, they were also BBC employees, advancing the BBC's agenda ... and they enjoyed hyping up controversy ....

.. they were once run out of Argentina, for offending 'the locals' over the Falkland Islands war. They claimed it was all a misunderstanding ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMiUUkmV5cA

Perianne
01-19-2016, 08:38 AM
Drummond, I don't know what to say about that. It speaks for itself.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-19-2016, 08:47 AM
I was mulling over whether to post the clip I'll post here, in the 'Car Reviews' thread ... but maybe it does have its place here.

What needs to be understood is that there are some considerable - for want of a better way of putting it - 'cultural differences' between the British and America. These are major. One such major difference is about guns .. gun control, gun ownership. The British have an entirely different psychology on the subject to Americans, and the extent of difference probably has to be experienced to be fully believed.

I think that the subject of this thread qualifies as another example of the major extent of difference. One deliberately kept that way ...

The BBC is Left-wing .. and at times (I honestly think this is fair to say ..) considers itself to be 'superior' to much of what drives America today. They sometimes barely concealed their derisory attitude towards GW Bush, for example, when he was President. On the gun control issue, they're 110% behind Obama, and their reporting is consistently disapproving of America's gun culture. They see it as evidence that America needs to civilise itself ...

So, now, to my clip (hopefully this'll play in America ? I think it will, but I'm not 100% sure ..). It features a 'Top Gear' team of presenters, doing a car review programme. They were in the southern US - 'redneck country' - at the time of filming, and 'as a gag', the BBC set them a challenge. It was to drive in 'redneck' country and to paint deliberately offensive graffiti comments on each others' cars ... so as to antagonise the locals.

What it was really meant to do, as the clip shows, was to paint Americans in the southern US as 'ignorant' and 'uncivilised' .. a BBC ploy to keep cultural differences intact and to alienate, I think. [Possibly Noir has already seen this ?] The BBC is fond of pushing this line as part of its propaganda.

So, to the clip ..

See what I mean ? The presenters are genuinely, ahem, 'decent', 'reputable' people (sort of) .. but, they were also BBC employees, advancing the BBC's agenda ... and they enjoyed hyping up controversy ....

.. they were once run out of Argentina, for offending 'the locals' over the Falkland Islands war. They claimed it was all a misunderstanding ...

Spit in a man's eye and you'd better expect to get a viciously bad reply!
Down here in the South that reply would be one helluva ass stomping!
Of course were I the guy spit on it'd be even worse for the fool that did the deed as I like to break something when I am that pissed off. An arm, a nose or a few fingers. Have yet to ever do the arm breaking things except by accident(once) but the other two, yep-far more than once.. :laugh:-Tyr

Drummond
01-19-2016, 08:48 AM
@Drummond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2287), I don't know what to say about that. It speaks for itself.

It does, doesn't it ?

I'm aggravated by it, though ... this is typical BBC propaganda, designed to push their ideals. It has a far wider purpose than just consideration of 'gay bashing', but to paint America as an uncivilised place. One that should instead take up those 'standards' that the BBC would prefer it to adopt. The underlying purpose is pernicious in the extreme.

Gunny
01-19-2016, 08:50 AM

It's remarkable how some people can assume and miss the entire point. If I'm taking a side, it's the side of reality. I don't like gays. No secret there. I especially don't like people that define themselves by their aberrant behavior.

More than THAT, I don't like STUPID people that think because some law is passed in a legislature somewhere that it's going to somehow save them from reality.

Drummond
01-19-2016, 08:57 AM
Spit in a man's eye and you'd better expect to get a viciously bad reply!
Down here in the South that reply would be one helluva ass stomping!
Of course were I the guy spit on it'd be even worse for the fool that did the deed as I like to break something when I am that pissed off. An arm, a nose or a few fingers. Have yet to ever do the arm breaking things except by accident(once) but the other two, yep-far more than once.. :laugh:-Tyr

-- And I'm happy with that. Justice earned, justice delivered.

The BBC set out to be deliberately and thoroughly provocative .. so as to paint the southern US in the worst possible light. They earn retribution for setting up that entire situation in the first place.

But - do you also see what they were doing ? The object of the exercise was to skew what would've driven that reaction out of its context, and to concentrate on the violent aspect of it, so as to concentrate minds on the 'they are uncivilised' intended aspect. In British eyes, the idea is to see deeply-held, decent standards, as merely leading to bigotry and harm.

Noir will no doubt wish to push this in his own propagandising .. not understanding that he is as much a victim of the propaganda he'll push as he is a promoter of it himself.

Gunny
01-19-2016, 09:09 AM

So, to the clip ..

That was kind of a stupid thing to do. And the BBC was part of it, huh? Absurd. Maybe the idiots at BBC that came up with this wonderful idea should try walking into a wildfire hoping they won't get burned?:rolleyes:

Gunny
01-19-2016, 09:18 AM
-- And I'm happy with that. Justice earned, justice delivered.

The BBC set out to be deliberately and thoroughly provocative .. so as to paint the southern US in the worst possible light. They earn retribution for setting up that entire situation in the first place.

But - do you also see what they were doing ? The object of the exercise was to skew what would've driven that reaction out of its context, and to concentrate on the violent aspect of it, so as to concentrate minds on the 'they are uncivilised' intended aspect. In British eyes, the idea is to see deeply-held, decent standards, as merely leading to bigotry and harm.

Noir will no doubt wish to push this in his own propagandising .. not understanding that he is as much a victim of the propaganda he'll push as he is a promoter of it himself.

The Northerners in our own country do the same. We're all just a bunch of backwoods, uneducated hicks to them. What I find REALLY amazing is guess what heritage most of us "hicks" are? We're Scot-Irush and English. :laugh:

Drummond
01-19-2016, 09:28 AM
That was kind of a stupid thing to do. And the BBC was part of it, huh? Absurd. Maybe the idiots at BBC that came up with this wonderful idea should try walking into a wildfire hoping they won't get burned?:rolleyes:

The BBC was the driving force behind it. 'All' the Top Gear team did was to follow instructions handed to them by their producers, and I'm sure that it would've all been planned out weeks or months in advance, at some BBC board meeting.

Yes, it was stupid, but with propagandist purpose behind it throughout. You should've seen and heard all I have from the BBC over the years (.. like, the Radio 4 production that painted US forces in Iraq as purely hostile invaders, trashing Iraqi culture, showing contempt for the newly 'conquered' country ..).

The Top Gear team have done some stupid things over the years. I think it was their 'Burma special' where they drove up some extremely high altitudes, trying to reach a location .. and nearly killed themselves from oxygen starvation, almost immobilising their cars from the same cause. Then there was the time they arranged for a drive-through, through ... Chernobyl, and just past the nuclear reactor that blew up, all still highly radioactive. The 'Argentina' one was memorable, involving the team taking refuge in Chile ..

Here's James May, pleading innocence about that ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rkw_N9pNms

Of course, those who plan all these escapades never put themselves in harms' way (fat chance). Just their presenters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTSSmV4QQ4Q

Clarkson was fired from the BBC for punching a producer. As for what the producers had foisted on him, all those years ...

Drummond
01-19-2016, 09:42 AM
The Northerners in our own country do the same. We're all just a bunch of backwoods, uneducated hicks to them. What I find REALLY amazing is guess what heritage most of us "hicks" are? We're Scot-Irush and English. :laugh:

Funnily enough, that NEVER gets a mention .......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gunny
01-19-2016, 09:52 AM
Funnily enough, that NEVER gets a mention .......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Where do you think that Southern drawl comes from? If you listen to a real Virginian, their accent is almost a direct mix of English and American-English. Different parts of this country were settled by different people. When the Scot-Irish left Ireland they mostly settled in the SE US. The coastal people who were mainly Brits didn't like them so they moved inland to the Appalachians.

And you can call us Southern boys heathens if you want, we actually did more to win the American Revolution than George Washington losing all those battles up North. The cultural divide is still there. We'll fight. Yankees want to talk you to death. :laugh:

Noir
01-19-2016, 10:42 AM
Hmmm, folks discussing on a board and you are "offended"

How's this work for you:

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/-561881.jpg

Does an opinion seem a LOT less offensive to you now, or are you ok with the Islamic method?

Hey, protip, I'm the one in this thread who's posting against violence, Gunny here is the 'they get what they deserve' chap. The question you should be asking Gunny is 'do these gays deserve what they're getting' or is that a step too far for him. (Let's hope for all our sakes he does consider it a step too far, else he is no better than the Islamists pictured.)

Gunny
01-19-2016, 10:48 AM
Hey, protip, I'm the one in this thread who's posting against violence, Gunny here is the 'they get what they deserve' chap. The question you should be asking Gunny is 'do these gays deserve what they're getting' or is that a step too far for him. (Let's hope for all our sakes he does consider it a step too far, else he is no better than the Islamists pictured.)

Nice try. Learn to read. ANYONE gets what they deserve if they put themselves in a position they can avoid. Best way to win a bar fight is to stay out of the bar. Want to be a fag? I'd suggest finding a more amenable place to do it than some rural Texas town that hasn't changed a bit since the 30s and everyone wears Wranglers and boots.

If you're THAT stupid, yeah, you get what you deserve. Obviously no common sense nor logic was used in your decision making process.

Perianne
01-19-2016, 10:57 AM
Nice try. Learn to read. ANYONE gets what they deserve if they put themselves in a position they can avoid. Best way to win a bar fight is to stay out of the bar. Want to be a fag? I'd suggest finding a more amenable place to do it than some rural Texas town that hasn't changed a bit since the 30s and everyone wears Wranglers and boots.

If you're THAT stupid, yeah, you get what you deserve. Obviously no coon sense nor logic was used in your decision making process.

Even the nigras have more sense than that. There was never a nigra dumb enough to come into my house (when my husband was alive) and start calling me b*tch or "ho", that is, behaving like nigras typically do.

For thousands of years people have been weirded out by homosexuals, especially homosexual men. It is unnatural and perverted. Regular men do well to keep from punching them in their man-sucking faces. Don't push the issue and they will be left alone.

I regularly watch the cooking program "Chopped". If there is a sodomite there, he will let you know within one segment that he is "gay". It is as if they live in an alternate universe where everyone wants to know his sexuality. Here's a hint, queers: we don't want to know.

Bilgerat
01-19-2016, 10:58 AM
Hey, protip, I'm the one in this thread who's posting against violence

So how many times have you complained about the Islamic method?

Drummond
01-19-2016, 11:06 AM

Are people who go into areas, knowing they're inviting violence if they do (yet improbably claiming they want none of it), 'entitled' to somehow expect everyone around them to bend to THEIR expectations ?

Here's a thought, Noir. How is this different to Muslims moving to a location, and expecting everyone else in that locality to bend to THEIR ways ? Maybe they've a right to demand that everyone around them starts praying to Allah five times a day, just because it's 'normal for them' ?

What you're doing, here, isn't all that far removed from comparable expectation. Look at it this way: people in Texas have their beliefs, their ways, and for anyone likely to provoke a particular behaviour out of it, yet somehow expect nobody to FOLLOW that behaviour, is a massively arrogant expectation.

Isn't it ?

Perhaps the truth of this is that gays going to Texas, but having zero consideration for the sensibilities of those around them, are the truly arrogant ones in all this.

Bilgerat
01-19-2016, 11:13 AM
Noir think

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8273&stc=1

Drummond
01-19-2016, 11:22 AM
Noir think

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8273&stc=1
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Gunny
01-19-2016, 11:22 AM
Even the nigras have more sense than that. There was never a nigra dumb enough to come into my house (when my husband was alive) and start calling me b*tch or "ho", that is, behaving like nigras typically do.

For thousands of years people have been weirded out by homosexuals, especially homosexual men. It is unnatural and perverted. Regular men do well to keep from punching them in their man-sucking faces. Don't push the issue and they will be left alone.

I regularly watch the cooking program "Chopped". If there is a sodomite there, he will let you know within one segment that he is "gay". It is as if they live in an alternate universe where everyone wants to know his sexuality. Here's a hint, queers: we don't want to know.

And who cares? What does being gay have to do with cooking?

Gunny
01-19-2016, 11:26 AM
Y'all ever pour honey on a saucer to see what critters you can catch? I caught a leftwingnut Brit with mine. Moth to a flame. :laugh:

I didn't condone anything. I didn't speak of right or wrong. I spoke of the consequences of one's actions. Along comes the village rainbow boy to make something out of it that isn't there.

Noir
01-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Nice try. Learn to read. ANYONE gets what they deserve if they put themselves in a position they can avoid.

What I read was "You go to a small town in Texas and you're gay, you deserve whatever you get from the locals"

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-19-2016, 07:20 PM

I have been posting here over three years and have not seen your severe condemnation of the muslims.. And its not just gays they are murdering like it is a sport.
Could you provide a few dozen links in case I may have missed them?
I can give you hundreds of mine..
So just who is really fair, I defend gays against muslims murdering them and I despise gays myself??
I say how terrible it is yet so-called sympathetic lib types remain silent about it and hell even gays defend the muzzies--and do so often, thats insanity.-Tyr

Noir
01-20-2016, 04:41 AM
I have been posting here over three years and have not seen your severe condemnation of the muslims..

Great, another thread that is going down exactly the same path as every other thread i bother to post in. I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of having to retype the same posts again, or not. Pls feel free to walk down this pointless path, alone.

Noir
01-20-2016, 04:45 AM
Y'all ever pour honey on a saucer to see what critters you can catch? I caught a leftwingnut Brit with mine. Moth to a flame. :laugh: I didn't condone anything. I didn't speak of right or wrong. I spoke of the consequences of one's actions. Along comes the village rainbow boy to make something out of it that isn't there.

Gays "deserve" what they get, but you don't condone it, sure thing. You're not normally one to try and dance around gunny, maybe theres a chink of acknowledgement that you know these people don't "deserve" what they get hidden in there somewhere.

Jeff
01-20-2016, 07:40 AM
IT IS REMARKABLE THAT PEOPLE CAN ENGAGE IN SEXUAL PERVERSION GOING AGAINST COMMON DECENCY AND THE LAWS OF NATURE, FORCE THAT UPON US AND THEN THINK WE SHOULD OR MUST LISTEN TO MORE OF THEIR
A. STUPIDITY
B. INSANITY
C. PERVERTED REASONING
D. EVIL CRAP
E. ALL OF THE ABOVE

Yep, E. seems to be the right one...-Tyr

What's remarkable to me is that someone can be attracted to some dudes hairy ass, and call it making love. :rolleyes: NOOO that is called perversion. And just for the record there may be fags in Atlanta but I can honestly say I haven't seen the first one out in the country, and I can promise ya it is going to stay that way.

Jeff
01-20-2016, 07:41 AM
What I read was "You go to a small town in Texas and you're gay, you deserve whatever you get from the locals"

Sounds about right to me.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 07:50 AM
Great, another thread that is going down exactly the same path as every other thread i bother to post in. I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of having to retype the same posts again, or not. Pls feel free to walk down this pointless path, alone.

This isn't an answer, though, is it ?

You are hypersensitive to CERTAIN perceived abuses ... and remarkably blind to others, it seems. Which can only mean one thing, can't it .. you're chasing your political agenda, letting it rule what you say is right or wrong.

Are your thoughts even your own ?

I'd like to see you answer Tyr's post. I want to know why THIS issue matters, when subhumanities committed by Muslim terrorists and their like don't see you clearly and uncompromisingly speaking out against those atrocities.

Jeff
01-20-2016, 07:52 AM

Pls feel free to admit you love anything that isn't normal and think it's cool because that is what all the worms are doing now a days.

Perianne
01-20-2016, 07:55 AM
This isn't an answer, though, is it ?

You are hypersensitive to CERTAIN perceived abuses ... and remarkably blind to others, it seems. Which can only mean one thing, can't it .. you're chasing your political agenda, letting it rule what you say is right or wrong.

Are your thoughts even your own ?

I'd like to see you answer Tyr's post. I want to know why THIS issue matters, when subhumanities committed by Muslim terrorists and their like don't see you clearly and uncompromisingly speaking out against those atrocities.

I can't speak for Noir, but maybe he is like the rest of us. He doesn't hold Muslims to normal human standards because they are subhuman.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 08:35 AM
I can't speak for Noir, but maybe he is like the rest of us. He doesn't hold Muslims to normal human standards because they are subhuman.

I wonder if you mean this seriously ?

I'd be astonished if Noir would so much as dream of thinking Muslims were, or ever could be, subhuman. Doesn't matter what they do, doesn't matter how many they kill, maim, or how they do it. Noir will never concede the obvious truth on this.

Come on, Noir ... PROVE ME WRONG. I challenge you to.

He can't - he's a Leftie, and Lefties never face that sort of reality. They also insist that nobody else should.

And in this, FJ will see eye to eye with him, and with Leftie thinking more generally. There's a very obvious reason why that's true, of course ......

Elessar
01-20-2016, 11:26 AM

Or Camden, or Trenton, or Baltimore...the list is almost endless.

sundaydriver
01-20-2016, 12:27 PM
I have been posting here over three years and have not seen your severe condemnation of the muslims.. And its not just gays they are murdering like it is a sport.
Could you provide a few dozen links in case I may have missed them?
I can give you hundreds of mine..
So just who is really fair, I defend gays against muslims murdering them and I despise gays myself??
I say how terrible it is yet so-called sympathetic lib types remain silent about it and hell even gays defend the muzzies--and do so often, thats insanity.-Tyr

As far as gay's go I treat them as I do everyone else. Don't bother me or mine and I won't bother you or yours.

If you look neither do I jump into the threads about Muslims. Although some of my opinions do match others on the subject but I feel no need to sing with the chorus the thousands of times it is raised on this board or scream muzzie in threads not even relating to it. Just because someone isn't ranting doesn't mean that in at least part they don't agree to a point. Too often the point is raised and pushed beyond reasonable discussion.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 12:38 PM
As far as gay's go I treat them as I do everyone else. Don't bother me or mine and I won't bother you or yours.

If you look neither do I jump into the threads about Muslims. Although some of my opinions do match others on the subject but I feel no need to sing with the chorus the thousands of times it is raised on this board or scream muzzie in threads not even relating to it. Just because someone isn't ranting doesn't mean that in at least part they don't agree to a point. Too often the point is raised and pushed beyond reasonable discussion.

So, it'd be fair to say that you've nothing in you that drives you to think that expressing an opinion matters, that you have any strong beliefs or opinions that you want to represent and/or test out ?

If, in fact, your thinking does match others here, why not say so ? Why not be supportive of those you agree with, by contributing that support ?

sundaydriver
01-20-2016, 12:42 PM
So, it'd be fair to say that you've nothing in you that drives you to think that expressing an opinion matters, that you have any strong beliefs or opinions that you want to represent and/or test out ?

If, in fact, your thinking does match others here, why not say so ? Why not be supportive of those you agree with, by contributing that support ?

I already did and you quoted it.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 12:49 PM
I already did and you quoted it.

So, your way of saying you had no need to 'sing with the chorus', was, in fact, your way of doing so .. ?

My previous points stand, I think - if you've opinions of your own which can and do support others you see here, I fail to see why you can't just post them. Maybe even usefully add to them ? I mean .. why on earth not ?

sundaydriver
01-20-2016, 12:58 PM
So, your way of saying you had no need to 'sing with the chorus', was, in fact, your way of doing so .. ?

NO. Because most times it's always done with the broad brush and goes too far. Besides are you and your buddy so shallow that you need everything reaffirmed by others, never mind I can see the answer to that.

My previous points stand, I think - if you've opinions of your own which can and do support others you see here, I fail to see why you can't just post them. Maybe even usefully add to them ? I mean .. why on earth not ?

I post what I want to post on and that shouldn't bother anyone.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 01:18 PM
I post what I want to post on and that shouldn't bother anyone.

You think that what you choose to post 'bothers me' .. ?

Not at all.

This bit of a discussion came about from your response to a point Tyr made. Tyr's position was eminently reasonable, as, I think, was mine. Anyone wanting to represent a viewpoint, one strongly and devoutly held, surely would have an interest in representing it ?

Still, you apparently prefer not to. This is of course your choice. As is my choice to comment.

sundaydriver
01-20-2016, 01:28 PM
You think that what you choose to post 'bothers me' .. ?

Not at all.

This bit of a discussion came about from your response to a point Tyr made. Tyr's position was eminently reasonable, as, I think, was mine. Anyone wanting to represent a viewpoint, one strongly and devoutly held, surely would have an interest in representing it ?

Still, you apparently prefer not to. This is of course your choice. As is my choice to comment.

I'm a very reasonable person. I didn't find Tyr's point to be a reasonable one, which is all in one's perspective.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 02:16 PM
I'm a very reasonable person. I didn't find Tyr's point to be a reasonable one, which is all in one's perspective.

Which is where we disagree. Tyr made a totally reasonable point.

Gunny
01-20-2016, 05:25 PM

Pretty simple statement, ain't it? You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Jim. (From a Jim Croce song, junior, but the parable is there)

Gunny
01-20-2016, 05:27 PM

I'd say you're right. Somebody posts something and YOU have to drag into some emotional, uber-liberal diatribe not even comprehending the intent of the statement. You come up with some off-the-wall response to something that wasn't said.

And tell me this, sonny boy ... Where was your righteous indignation when thugs violating that law you think gives you some special Right to be wherever you please by destroying the livelihoods of all those honest, hard-working, law -abiding citizens? I don't recall hearing from you on the matter.

Black Diamond
01-20-2016, 05:27 PM
Pretty simple statement, ain't it? You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the ol' Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Jim. (From a Jim Croce song, junior, but the parable is there)

Maybe his brain hasn't fully developed.

And I like Operator better. :cool:

Gunny
01-20-2016, 05:46 PM
Maybe his brain hasn't fully developed.

And I like Operator better. :cool:

I do too, but it doesn't really dovetail into this thread as well.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-20-2016, 09:11 PM
What's remarkable to me is that someone can be attracted to some dudes hairy ass, and call it making love. :rolleyes: NOOO that is called perversion. And just for the record there may be fags in Atlanta but I can honestly say I haven't seen the first one out in the country, and I can promise ya it is going to stay that way.

What's remarkable to me is that someone can be attracted to some dudes hairy ass, and call it making love.

^^^^ Jeff, you certainly have a way with words my friend but your point is dead on and can not be denied except by morons, fools , idiots ,gays and their dumbass supporters IMHO.
STILL, READING THAT LINE CRACKED ME UP!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:--TYR