PDA

View Full Version : Teacher arrested after kids found in trunk

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-19-2016, 10:08 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/video/teacher-arrested-kids-found-trunk-111001795.html

Teacher arrested after kids found in trunk
by KABC – Los Angeles 1:12 mins
A Tennessee elementary school employee was arrested Sunday and charged with child endangerment after police say they found three children in the trunk of her car. But the woman, Andria James claims this was a misunderstanding.

Check the link for more..and video
She had three kids riding in the trunk of her car.
Notice the briliant language she uses and her "educated reasoning"
and then try to tell me that the government Education System is not deliberately geared to turning out idiots and giving some of them
authority to teach our kids !

Gunny
01-19-2016, 10:11 AM
Check the link for more..and video
She had three kids riding in the trunk of her car.
Notice the briliant language she uses and her "educated reasoning"
and then try to tell me that the government Education System is not deliberately geared to turning out idiots and giving some of them
authority to teach our kids !

Sadly enough, ain't the first time. They've got one on video that was on World's Dumbest doing the same thing so she could fit whatever she bought in the back seat. :wtf:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-19-2016, 10:14 AM
Sadly enough, ain't the first time. They've got one on video that was on World's Dumbest doing the same thing so she could fit whatever she bought in the back seat. :wtf:

Can you imagine if her car got hit from the rear which is a far more likely incident than any other.. Tyr

Gunny
01-19-2016, 10:22 AM
Can you imagine if her car got hit from the rear which is a far more likely incident than any other.. Tyr

That's the worse case scenario result. What boggles MY mind is WTF must you be thinking to begin with to do something THAT stupid? People wonder why Obama's President but all they have to do is look at idiots like this.

You DO know however that if this was Hillary with kids in her trunk no arrest would be made.:rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-19-2016, 10:28 AM
That's the worse case scenario result. What boggles MY mind is WTF must you be thinking to begin with to do something THAT stupid? People wonder why Obama's President but all they have to do is look at idiots like this.

You DO know however that if this was Hillary with kids in her trunk no arrest would be made.:rolleyes:
If each kid had its head cut off--no arrest would be made!!!!
Globalist protection...... the best in the world, best her corruption can buy.. --Tyr