PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin endorses Trump.

Black Diamond
01-19-2016, 05:36 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/sarah-palin-endorses-donald-trumps-presidential-bid.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-19-2016, 07:26 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/sarah-palin-endorses-donald-trumps-presidential-bid.html

May actually hurt him. I wonder if that is the true intent.--Tyr

Black Diamond
01-19-2016, 07:40 PM

Trump was excited about it yesterday, anx promoting it as a surprise, but who kmows

NightTrain
01-19-2016, 08:06 PM
Sarah is good people.

The libs will deride her, but that's nothing new.

NightTrain
01-19-2016, 08:59 PM
Holy crap! Moonbats everywhere are losing their minds.

I'd forgotten the vitriol she elicits from them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-19-2016, 09:35 PM
Holy crap! Moonbats everywhere are losing their minds.

I'd forgotten the vitriol she elicits from them.
^^^^ :laugh:
I could have told ya my friend. Trump possibly could lose a sizable number of his Southern democrat supporters due to her endorsement. Maybe he thinks the extra conservative creds from her endorsement more than compensates. - Tyr

Perianne
01-20-2016, 06:38 AM
While I agree with Sarah Palin on most issues, the very sound of her voice is like fingernails on a blackboard to me.

Sometimes I feel like I am missing something. Palin, Limbaugh, Coulter all supporting Trump???? Is not Ted Cruz the more reliably conservative candidate?

Jeff
01-20-2016, 07:58 AM
Personally I think there are a couple reason folks don't like Sarah, some woman are jealous that in there hay day they didn't look as good as she does now, some men are jealous cause she is obviously smarter than they are.

I say welcome to the Trump train, as far as I am concerned she will be a bonus, but I see what some are saying.

BoogyMan
01-20-2016, 08:02 AM
While I agree with Sarah Palin on most issues, the very sound of her voice is like fingernails on a blackboard to me.

Sometimes I feel like I am missing something. Palin, Limbaugh, Coulter all supporting Trump???? Is not Ted Cruz the more reliably conservative candidate?

The answer from my view is yes, Cruz is more reliably conservative, and would be a much better president.

NightTrain
01-20-2016, 08:02 AM
^^^^ :laugh:
I could have told ya my friend. Trump possibly could lose a sizable number of his Southern democrat supporters due to her endorsement. Maybe he thinks the extra conservative creds from her endorsement more than compensates. - Tyr

That's the gamble. I guess we'll see how it shakes out.

IMO, this was designed to silence the critics claiming he's not conservative - especially Cruz, who freely admits he would not be a Senator without Palin's help.

The whole thing is risky because she's a polarizing person, politically speaking. I like her, she's my neighbor... she was an awesome Mayor and Governor but she makes all liberal women lose their minds in a big way.

So while this might galvanize the left, Trump does gain a big conservative notch in his belt.

NightTrain
01-20-2016, 08:05 AM
The answer from my view is yes, Cruz is more reliably conservative, and would be a much better president.

I like both of them... a Trump / Cruz ticket would be ideal.

Jeff
01-20-2016, 08:07 AM

I like Cruz. a Trump Cruz ticket would be great.

Jeff
01-20-2016, 08:08 AM

You beat me to it :laugh:

Drummond
01-20-2016, 08:12 AM
Not much to say from my part of the world. Personally, I like her and would've wanted to see her reach great political heights ....

Sarah Palin is seen here, and painted, as an 'extremist crazy' ... no doubt the BBC has had the greatest hand in seeing to it that Brits view her that way. But now, Trump's the latest 'extremist crazy' in the BBC's sights ... so it'll just be seen as one 'crazy' figure supporting another 'crazy' figure.

From an American standpoint, I can only hope that Palin's support bolsters Trump's voting base.

NightTrain
01-20-2016, 08:24 AM
Not much to say from my part of the world. Personally, I like her and would've wanted to see her reach great political heights ....

Sarah Palin is seen here, and painted, as an 'extremist crazy' ... no doubt the BBC has had the greatest hand in seeing to it that Brits view her that way. But now, Trump's the latest 'extremist crazy' in the BBC's sights ... so it'll just be seen as one 'crazy' figure supporting another 'crazy' figure.

From an American standpoint, I can only hope that Palin's support bolsters Trump's voting base.

Yep. Back in '12, if you'll remember, both Cruz and Palin were extremists and crazy and teabaggers and Nazis and etc etc etc. That's how the media and libs everywhere painted them both. The same brush was used on both of them.

jimnyc
01-20-2016, 09:49 AM
I think this only helps. She has a lot of support, and anyone not already looking at Trump, they will now. Then yes, looking for the conservative credentials. I think only the crazies on the left will look at this negatively, and I don't think they were voting Trump anyway. And not everyone on the right is a Palin fan, but I can't see them getting riled up over an endorsement.

Go find some stories on yahoo news and read some of the comments. Funny how the lefties are SO angry about this. And why? That would be like me getting angry at a leftie endorsing Hillary - I really couldn't care less either way. But the moonbats, they are a different breed. They demand tolerance, but then openly wish for death when Palin speaks! :laugh:

fj1200
01-20-2016, 11:15 AM

I think Rush supporting trump is an overstatement. More like not opposed to him. But then there's this:

“That’s so unlike Trump. I mean, that’s a huge mistake. But on paper, it’s a huge mistake. Trump gets away with his mistakes. Such is the bond of loyalty that his support base has for him… Any of you who are holding out hope that Trump is a genuine conservative…a genuine conservative would not go after Cruz this way.”

But endorsements are usually not worth much in the long run.

Elessar
01-20-2016, 11:20 AM
Go find some stories on yahoo news and read some of the comments. Funny how the lefties are SO angry about this. And why? That would be like me getting angry at a leftie endorsing Hillary - I really couldn't care less either way. But the moonbats, they are a different breed. They demand tolerance, but then openly wish for death when Palin speaks! :laugh:

The moonbats speak with fork-ed tongues. Hypocrites All!

Drummond
01-20-2016, 12:10 PM
I think Rush supporting trump is an overstatement. More like not opposed to him. But then there's this:

'Nice' and negative, FJ. How's the agenda going ?

Drummond
01-20-2016, 12:17 PM

Over here, a Sky News reporter introduced the news story about this by saying that Sarah Palin 'upstaged' Trump .. !!

One of their reporters, Kay Burley, caught up with Trump and managed to get a mini-interview with him (lasted a little less than 2 minutes). Most of it was taken up with Trump saying he'd had a lot of support from people in the UK (.. which surprises me ..). She ended the interview by asking Trump, 'Do you always believe what you say, or are you just a clever marketeer ?'.

sundaydriver
01-20-2016, 12:32 PM
Palin's endorsement just gives more credence to my opinion that Trump isn't serious. If he was serious he would have declined her in advance.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 01:01 PM
Over here, a Sky News reporter introduced the news story about this by saying that Sarah Palin 'upstaged' Trump .. !!

One of their reporters, Kay Burley, caught up with Trump and managed to get a mini-interview with him (lasted a little less than 2 minutes). Most of it was taken up with Trump saying he'd had a lot of support from people in the UK (.. which surprises me ..). She ended the interview by asking Trump, 'Do you always believe what you say, or are you just a clever marketeer ?'.

Thought I'd add the Sky News page including the video clip of Kay Burley meeting Trump. Hopefully it'll play in America.

The video I'm referring to is the third one down .. although in the one above it, obviously preceding the third, Burley asked Trump 'Is it always rhetoric, or do you believe what you say ?' He walked off without answering her that time around ... and she picked up the 'marketeer' suggestion from a supporter, which was subsequently used to spin her question the second time around.

http://news.sky.com/story/1625855/sarah-palin-proud-to-endorse-donald-trump

Little-Acorn
01-20-2016, 03:21 PM
Holy crap! Moonbats everywhere are losing their minds. I'd forgotten the vitriol she elicits from them.

They are bashing her for her looks, the suit she wore, her tone, their opinion of her intelligence, etc. etc.

Everything except what she said.

They can't find any reply for that.

Black Diamond
01-20-2016, 04:15 PM
I think this only helps. She has a lot of support, and anyone not already looking at Trump, they will now. Then yes, looking for the conservative credentials. I think only the crazies on the left will look at this negatively, and I don't think they were voting Trump anyway. And not everyone on the right is a Palin fan, but I can't see them getting riled up over an endorsement.

This could be very significant. It could help Trump lock down the Christian right and tea party, if he hasn't already. Without those groups, Cruz is screwed. See what happens.

Bilgerat
01-20-2016, 05:27 PM

Trump "supporters" are locked in. They won't change their minds over this. He stands to gain by this IMHO.

And you have to admit, Sarah's a hell of a lot easier to look at then THIS troll;

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2016/01/10/us/10dunham-web1/10dunham-web1-master675.jpg

Bilgerat
01-20-2016, 05:29 PM
They are bashing her for her looks, the suit she wore, her tone, their opinion of her intelligence, etc. etc.

They're moonbats

Black Diamond
01-20-2016, 05:29 PM
Trump "supporters" are locked in. They won't change their minds over this. He stands to gain by this IMHO.

And you have to admit, Sarah's a hell of a lot easier to look at then THIS troll;

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2016/01/10/us/10dunham-web1/10dunham-web1-master675.jpg

Those colors don't work. My goodness way too bright

Gunny
01-20-2016, 05:56 PM

I had to turn it off. She acted and spoke like a female Howard Dean. I was just waiting for the 3 Stooges howl at the end.

Gunny
01-20-2016, 05:58 PM

Disagree. Two men of different convictions who don't back down. It would be a horrible ticket.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2016, 10:09 AM

I prefer to say it this way, " The democrats, libs and allies are lying bastards one and ALL.
THAT HAVE NO CONCEPT OF THE WORD HYPOCRISY. Such is their insanity."

Best to be safe , is to take anything they say as a lie until it proven not to be!!
Which does not happen often.. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2016, 10:12 AM
Disagree. Two men of different convictions who don't back down. It would be a horrible ticket.

I disagree. I think once top dog spot was a settled issue, they'd do great things for this nation.
I also think both are patriots and quite intelligent .....
Both would undo much of the obama destroy America agenda that has been implemented IMHO.--Tyr

revelarts
01-21-2016, 11:52 AM
It's no secret I'm not a trump Fan.
In that spirt I'm going to suggest what a Trump cabinet might look like.

Vice President of the United States
Donald Trump
(Trump: "what do you mean i can't do that, I'm the head of huge business, i don't have a VICE CEO. Am i right? i'm sure it's constitutional trust me.")

Department of Education
Secretary Sarah Palin
ed.gov

Department of State
Secretary Dan Quayle
state.gov

Department of Defense
Secretary Darth Vader
(Trump: "I've seen most of his work he gets the job done. and knows how to fire inept officers.")
defense.gov

Department of Homeland Security
Secretary Oliver North
dhs.gov

Department of Justice
Attorney General David Duke
usdoj.gov

Department of the Treasury
Secretary Donald Trump
(Trump: "what do you mean i can't do that, i'm a businessman')
treasury.gov

Department of the Interior
Secretary Cliven Bundy
doi.gov

Department of Commerce
Secretary Donald Trump
(Trump: "I'm a successful businessman everyone else is stupid in this area')
commerce.gov

Department of Labor
Secretary Rick Perry
dol.gov

Department of Health and Human Services
Secretary Hillary Clinton
(Trump: "i agree with full health care and i've spent a lot of money on her previous campaigns. it'd be a waste not to use her. that's not good business sense.')
hhs.gov

Department of Housing and Urban Development
Secretary Donald Trump
(Trump: "What? I'm a successful real estate businessman. I have some great ideas for those Urban areas. trust me.')
hud.gov

Department of Transportation
Secretary Zombie Gerald Ford
dot.gov

Department of Energy
Secretary Exxon's CEO (what? he knows energy better than anyone that's what we want smart people right?)
energy.gov

Department of Veterans Affairs
Vacant
(Trump: "Any vets that where captured, wounded or otherwise need help now are LOSERS! But we'll still assist some since it was in your contracts, but are you open to renegotiations? ')
va.gov

and I'll add
White House Spokesperson
Arnold Swartzenegger for 2 years then replaced by Bill O'Reily

Drummond
01-21-2016, 11:58 AM

Donald Trump (what do you mean i can't do that, I'm the head of huge business, i don't have a VICE CEO. Am i right? i'm sure it's constitutional trust me.)

Department of Education
Secretary Sarah Palin
ed.gov

Department of State
Secretary Dan Quayle
state.gov

Department of Defense
Secretary Darth Vader (I've seen most of his work he gets the job done. and knows how to fire inept officers.)
defense.gov

Secretary Oliver North
dhs.gov

Department of Justice
usdoj.gov

Secretary Donald Trump (what do you mean i can't do that, i'm a businessman)
treasury.gov

Secretary Cliven Bundy
doi.gov

Department of Commerce
Secretary Donald Trump (I'm a successful businessman everyone else is stupid in this area)
commerce.gov

Department of Labor
Secretary Rick Perry
dol.gov

Secretary Hillary Clinton (i agrees with full health care and i've spent a lot of money on her previous campaigns. it'd be a waste not to use her. that's not good business sense.)
hhs.gov

Secretary Donald Trump (What? I'm a successful real estate businessman. I have some great ideas for those Urban areas. trust me.)
hud.gov

dot.gov

Department of Energy
Secretary Exxon's CEO (what? he knows energy better than anyone that's what we want smart people right?)
energy.gov

Vacant (Any vets that where captured, wounded or otherwise need help now are LOSERS! But we'll still assist some since it was in your contracts, but are you open to renegotiations? )
va.gov

and I'll add
White House Spokesperson
Arnold Swartzenegger for 2 years then replaced by Bill O'Rily

A lack of support for Trump equals a display of dodgy impracticality ? Yes, I see your point, Revelarts.:rolleyes:

By the way, isn't it Bill O'Reilly ? Even I know that ... !

Gunny
01-21-2016, 11:59 AM

Sure I can. She's an airhead.

Gunny
01-21-2016, 12:01 PM

Donald Trump (what do you mean i can't do that, I'm the head of huge business, i don't have a VICE CEO. Am i right? i'm sure it's constitutional trust me.)

Department of Education
Secretary Sarah Palin
ed.gov

Department of State
Secretary Dan Quayle
state.gov

Department of Defense
Secretary Darth Vader (I've seen most of his work he gets the job done. and knows how to fire inept officers.)
defense.gov

Secretary Oliver North
dhs.gov

Department of Justice
usdoj.gov

Secretary Donald Trump (what do you mean i can't do that, i'm a businessman)
treasury.gov

Secretary Cliven Bundy
doi.gov

Department of Commerce
Secretary Donald Trump (I'm a successful businessman everyone else is stupid in this area)
commerce.gov

Department of Labor
Secretary Rick Perry
dol.gov

Secretary Hillary Clinton (i agrees with full health care and i've spent a lot of money on her previous campaigns. it'd be a waste not to use her. that's not good business sense.)
hhs.gov

Secretary Donald Trump (What? I'm a successful real estate businessman. I have some great ideas for those Urban areas. trust me.)
hud.gov

dot.gov

Department of Energy
energy.gov

Vacant (Any vets that where captured, wounded or otherwise need help now are LOSERS! But we'll still assist some since it was in your contracts, but are you open to renegotiations? )
va.gov

and I'll add
White House Spokesperson

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2016, 06:46 PM

Donald Trump
(Trump: "what do you mean i can't do that, I'm the head of huge business, i don't have a VICE CEO. Am i right? i'm sure it's constitutional trust me.")

Department of Education
Secretary Sarah Palin
ed.gov

Department of State
Secretary Dan Quayle
state.gov

Department of Defense
Secretary Darth Vader
(Trump: "I've seen most of his work he gets the job done. and knows how to fire inept officers.")
defense.gov

Secretary Oliver North
dhs.gov

Department of Justice
usdoj.gov

Secretary Donald Trump
(Trump: "what do you mean i can't do that, i'm a businessman')
treasury.gov

Secretary Cliven Bundy
doi.gov

Department of Commerce
Secretary Donald Trump
(Trump: "I'm a successful businessman everyone else is stupid in this area')
commerce.gov

Department of Labor
Secretary Rick Perry
dol.gov

Secretary Hillary Clinton
(Trump: "i agree with full health care and i've spent a lot of money on her previous campaigns. it'd be a waste not to use her. that's not good business sense.')
hhs.gov

Secretary Donald Trump
(Trump: "What? I'm a successful real estate businessman. I have some great ideas for those Urban areas. trust me.')
hud.gov

dot.gov

Department of Energy
energy.gov

Vacant
(Trump: "Any vets that where captured, wounded or otherwise need help now are LOSERS! But we'll still assist some since it was in your contracts, but are you open to renegotiations? ')
va.gov

and I'll add
White House Spokesperson

You could only be more ridiculous if you added Daffyduck and Elmer Fudd to that list.

AS THE HEAD OF A MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION I'VE NOT SEEN WHERE
TRUMP MADE DUMBASS OR INSANE CHOICES IN HIS DELEGATING AUTHORITY TO HIS UNDERLINGS.
HAVE YOU???
Do explain how one can do such mistakes and make billions!!!!!!--Tyr

Black Diamond
01-21-2016, 06:51 PM
You could only be more ridiculous if you added Daffyduck and Elmer Fudd to that list.

AS THE HEAD OF A MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION I'VE NOT SEEN WHERE
TRUMP MADE DUMBASS OR INSANE CHOICES IN HIS DELEGATING AUTHORITY TO HIS UNDERLINGS.
HAVE YOU???
Do explain how one can do such mistakes and make billions!!!!!!--Tyr
David Duke was a nice touch, don't you think? :cool:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2016, 09:38 PM
David Duke was a nice touch, don't you think? :cool:

Yes, he had to get a racist in there just for good measure..
I guess if one is gonna sling crap might as well sling it by the ton.
Rev. usually posts far better than that. To me that was gutter sniping. - Tyr

jimnyc
01-21-2016, 10:16 PM
Yes, he had to get a racist in there just for good measure..
I guess if one is gonna sling crap might as well sling it by the ton.
Rev. usually posts far better than that. To me that was gutter sniping. - Tyr

It's like sparring in sports. When one is upset that they are losing and trash talks, the winning team can just point and say "scoreboard".

I like them all. But I'll let the polls and then the upcoming primaries do the talking. I'm happy with almost everything I'm hearing from Trump and Cruz, and between the 2 they are dominating.

LongTermGuy
01-21-2016, 11:28 PM
It's like sparring in sports. When one is upset that they are losing and trash talks, the winning team can just point and say "scoreboard".

I like them all. But I'll let the polls and then the upcoming primaries do the talking. I'm happy with almost everything I'm hearing from Trump and Cruz, and between the 2 they are dominating.

Yes this...Common sense...^^^..."Let the polls do the talking"

Drummond
01-22-2016, 09:33 AM
I was in two minds about whether to post this .. but on balance, maybe it'll serve as an illustration of the BBC's rabid, thoroughly disgusting, bias ...

Just heard an advert for an upcoming BBC Radio 4 programme. It'll be broadcast next Monday, at 8PM (GMT). Its title is .. I kid you not, this IS the actual title ... wait for it ...

TRUMP AND THE POLITICS OF PARANOIA.

Says it all about their, ahem, 'objectivity', eh ?

Its description is as follows:

Michael Goldfarb looks at the history of America's politics of paranoia, from the beginning of the republic to Donald Trump's current campaign

It's as I posted recently. Every so often, the BBC comes up with a programme (usually radio) which is intended to try and paint America in the worst way they 'can'. One particularly memorable one, years ago (obviously) was their 30 minute broadcast dedicated to the proposition that American troops in Iraq behaved as an oppressing invasion force, even vandalising Iraqi culture ...

Gunny
01-22-2016, 11:59 AM
I disagree. I think once top dog spot was a settled issue, they'd do great things for this nation.
I also think both are patriots and quite intelligent .....
Both would undo much of the obama destroy America agenda that has been implemented IMHO.--Tyr

Not going to happen. Like mixing water and oil. Trump wouldn't play second chair anyway. Too much ego. Cruz wwouldn't play second chair to Trump because Trump is not a conservative, and all he does throw low blows. I wouldn't work for him. He'd talk to me the way he talks to others about once.

I don't know what conservative would even consider supporting him. Didn't we get this in 08? A completely unqualified person in office because he talked a good game? Talk about selling out conservative values.

Black Diamond
01-26-2016, 04:53 PM
Not going to happen. Like mixing water and oil. Trump wouldn't play second chair anyway. Too much ego. Cruz wwouldn't play second chair to Trump because Trump is not a conservative, and all he does throw low blows. I wouldn't work for him. He'd talk to me the way he talks to others about once.

I don't know what conservative would even consider supporting him. Didn't we get this in 08? A completely unqualified person in office because he talked a good game? Talk about selling out conservative values.

We got the unqualified one because of the blacks, Hillary's Iraq vote and the economy tanking.

Kathianne
02-03-2016, 04:03 AM

I'm not a Limbaugh fan, though he's usually right more than wrong. I think you were right about his 'not endorsing/supporting' Trump:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/02/02/reality_replaces_the_media_narratives_and_a_new_ro und_of_narratives_takes_off

I wish I could remember who said it. "Who would lie in an entrance poll? Makes no sense why anybody would." Well, obviously the entrance polls were not right, and the 13 polls preelection were not right, either. Exit poll question: "Shares my values." Trump at 5%, Cruz 38% "shares my values." Rubio 21% "shares my values." What is that a reference to, do you think? What is "shares my values"? (interruption) No, it's not religious voters. This is what everybody wants you to think. "Shares my values." This is a question of conservatism.

This is asking people, "Does this candidate share my values?" This is an ideological question, in my estimation. I think this indicates that 5% of the voters that went in there last night and caucused think Trump shares their values as a conservative. Thirty-eight percent think that of Cruz, and 21% think that of Rubio. Now, if you add Cruz and Rubio, if you add their totals, you get 51% of the vote. Now, I do not know the degree of sophistication to which the caucus-goers last night consider who's the establishment candidate and who's the outsider or whatever.

But if you combine Rubio and Cruz and if you just take them individually without attaching them to anything, you've got two conservative guys here. Rubio and Cruz are two conservative guys. That's 51% of the vote. Trump 24% of the vote. If you want to you can add Ben Carson, who's demonstrably conservative, and you're up to 60% of the vote in the Hawkeye Cauci was for conservatives. It works every time it's tried, is my point. Conservatism wins every time it's tried. When somebody tries to fake it, real conservatives are gonna spot it and it isn't gonna fly.

While I'm not looking for the 1980's, there are lessons to be learned from Reagan. As Rush notes, there are lessons to be learned by what Trump has done, important lessons for the GOP. They need to listen and act, the truth is though, you learn more from your opposition than those that agree with you.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/02/02/reagan_conservatism_dominated_iowa

RUSH: The establishment's out there going nuts, folks, thinking that they have made a giant recovery here.

But at the end of the day, what do we have? We have Rubio. We have Ted Cruz. And I'm gonna throw Ben Carson in because this is a crucial point. We have two genuine disciples of Ronald Reagan in the top three places in Iowa. We have a very strong outsider in Donald Trump, who is showing the way in illustrating how to oppose the establishment and what not to be afraid of. And then we've got Ben Carson. And I would have to say Ben Carson is a disciple of Ronald Reagan. When I listen to Ben Carson talk, I hear Reaganisms.