PDA

View Full Version : Two predictions for the 2016 Presidential race...

Russ
01-19-2016, 09:39 PM
Republican prediction:
Rubio will be on the ticket. He might be the Presidential nominee. If not, then it will be Trump or Cruz, either of whom would pick Rubio as their VP running mate.

Democrat prediction:
Hillary will not be on the ticket. It is unbelievable that she can't put Sanders away by now, with the entire DNC, all the big Dem donors, and most of the media trying to give the nomination to her. Something's wrong. And on top of that, the FBI investigations seem to be reaching a critical mass soon, and I think she will be facing charges
I am not saying that Sanders will be the nominee, though. I think when/if Hillary fades or is charged, Biden will come out of the woodwork, with the help of Obama and the DNC. Or possibly a brokered convention will give the nomination to someone else.

We'll see.

Black Diamond
01-19-2016, 09:43 PM
People had been speculating that Biden would announce a few months ago and announce out of the gate that Warren was his running mate. I think he would have won the nomination easilly had he done that.

Sanders would be an absolute nightmare.

Black Diamond
01-19-2016, 09:44 PM
Rubio would be needed for Florida. Kasich for Ohio. Or so the argument for each would go.