PDA

View Full Version : Transformers - Alpha Dog - Fracture

jimnyc
07-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Found some more of those funny files on my computer, don't know how they're getting there but I like 'em!

Transformers

Excellent flick with awesome special effects. 2 species of transformers appear on Earth in search of a magical cube. One wants to save Earth while the other would like to destroy it. Shia Lebeouf or however the hell you say it was pretty good. That kid cracks me up! My favorite character was the Chihuahua "Mojo". Anyway, besides the great effects, it has a decent story line, a few hot chicks and lots of good action.

Alpha Dog

About a bunch of young kids into girls, partying and dealing drugs. The dealer wants his money from one guy but he won't pay, so he kidnaps his brother until he pays. Justin Timberlake was actually pretty damn good in this. Bruce Willis plays a small part but is still good nonetheless. Excellent movie!

Fracture

Anthony Hopkins is accused of attempting to murder his wife and defends himself in court against a young lawyer who has a nearly perfect track record for winning. He actually toys with him and frustrates him from behind bars and the defendants table. I'm not good at explaining movies without ruining them, so suffice to say it's definitely worth seeing!

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Found some more of those funny files on my computer, don't know how they're getting there but I like 'em!

Transformers

Excellent flick with awesome special effects. 2 species of transformers appear on Earth in search of a magical cube. One wants to save Earth while the other would like to destroy it. Shia Lebeouf or however the hell you say it was pretty good. That kid cracks me up! My favorite character was the Chihuahua "Mojo". Anyway, besides the great effects, it has a decent story line, a few hot chicks and lots of good action.

Alpha Dog

About a bunch of young kids into girls, partying and dealing drugs. The dealer wants his money from one guy but he won't pay, so he kidnaps his brother until he pays. Justin Timberlake was actually pretty damn good in this. Bruce Willis plays a small part but is still good nonetheless. Excellent movie!

Fracture

Anthony Hopkins is accused of attempting to murder his wife and defends himself in court against a young lawyer who has a nearly perfect track record for winning. He actually toys with him and frustrates him from behind bars and the defendants table. I'm not good at explaining movies without ruining them, so suffice to say it's definitely worth seeing!

You know Alpha Dog is based on the true story of Jessie James Hollywood right?

nevadamedic
08-02-2007, 09:02 PM

Transformers

Alpha Dog

Fracture

I just watched Alpha Dog and I am rather surprised with Justin Timberlake. I thought he would kill the movie and he was awesome. I also can't believe how close it was to what actually happened. It almost makes you feel sorry for Timberlake's character until you realize they killed a 15 year old boy with a Tek 9. Sharon Stone was really good in it, and a couple of the girls were gorgeous.

Here is the guy the movie was about Jessie James Hollywood. They have the actual party videos on there too.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=24947