PDA

View Full Version : Clinton In Trouble II

Kathianne
01-20-2016, 08:04 AM
I'm well aware that many believe 'it will never happen, she will never be indicted...' Well, think back to Nov. '71, Nixon won in a landslide. There were only blips about that break-in. https://www.fordlibrarymuseum.gov/museum/exhibits/watergate_files/content.php?section=1&page=d

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/19/inspector-general-clinton-emails-had-intel-from-most-secretive-classified-programs.html?intcmp=hpbt1

SECRETARY OF STATE (http://www.foxnews.com/category/politics/foreign-policy/secretary-state.html)Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programshttp://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/person/h/catherine-herridge/_jcr_content/image.img.png/48/48/1447439979033.png (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/personalities/catherine-herridge/bio)

By Catherine Herridge, (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/personalities/catherine-herridge/bio) Pamela K. Browne (http://www.foxnews.com/archive/pamela-browne)
<time itemprop="datePublished" pubdate="" datetime="2016-01-19T12:04:00.000-05:00" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 3px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); line-height: 22px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background: 0px 0px;">Published January 19, 2016</time>

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton's emails on her unsecured, homebrew server contained intelligence from the U.S. government's most secretive and highly classified programs, according to an unclassified letter from a top inspector general to senior lawmakers.

Fox News exclusively obtained the unclassified letter, sent Jan. 14 from Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III. It laid out the findings of a recent comprehensive review by intelligence agencies that identified "several dozen" additional classified emails -- including specific intelligence known as "special access programs" (SAP).

That indicates a level of classification beyond even “top secret,” the label previously given to two emails found on her server, and brings even more scrutiny to the presidential candidate’s handling of the government’s closely held secrets.

“To date, I have received two sworn declarations from one [intelligence community] element. These declarations cover several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the confidential, secret, and top secret/sap levels,” said the IG letter to lawmakers with oversight of the intelligence community and State Department. “According to the declarant, these documents contain information derived from classified IC element sources.”

Intelligence from a "special access program,” or SAP, is even more sensitive than that designated as "top secret" – as were two emails identified last summer in a random sample pulled from Clinton's private server she used as secretary of state. Access to a SAP is restricted to those with a "need-to-know" because exposure of the intelligence would likely reveal the source, putting a method of intelligence collection -- or a human asset -- at risk. Currently, some 1,340 emails designated “classified” have been found on Clinton’s server, though the Democratic presidential candidate insists the information was not classified at the time.

Now Clinton isn't enjoying Nixon's poll numbers, indeed there are major problems she's causing, not for the first time, for the DNC: from using that twit Wasserman-Schultz and the horrible debates to perhaps leaving the actual nomination open to Bernie Sanders, for god's sake! Bernie Sanders.

Then there's Benghazi and 13 Hours.

NightTrain
01-20-2016, 08:10 AM
There's the possibility of a Ford-style blanket pardon from Obama, which would be a travesty. But either way, she's finished politically.

There's no way in hell Sanders can win. I was reading yesterday that in order to pay for what Sanders wants to do, we'd add $20 Trillion to the debt and enjoy a 47% tax hike. Good times!

Jeff
01-20-2016, 08:12 AM
There's the possibility of a Ford-style blanket pardon from Obama, which would be a travesty. But either way, she's finished politically.

There's no way in hell Sanders can win. I was reading yesterday that in order to pay for what Sanders wants to do, we'd add $20 Trillion to the debt and enjoy a 47% tax hike. Good times!

I can see this happening in a heart beat, but as stupid as those that follow her are I am not sure it will hurt her. They would vote for her if she was in a cell.

darin
01-20-2016, 08:14 AM
Never, Ever happen. Unless BO is pushing for a quick conviction so he can pardon her.

NightTrain
01-20-2016, 08:17 AM
I can see this happening in a heart beat, but as stupid as those that follow her are I am not sure it will hurt her. They would vote for her if she was in a cell.

I have no doubt that she enjoys a block of people that would vote for her no matter what she does. But I don't think there are enough morally bereft idiots like that out there that would... maybe I'm being naive, but I just don't think we've devolved to that point yet where she could pull off a win after being indicted.

NightTrain
01-20-2016, 08:19 AM
Never, Ever happen. Unless BO is pushing for a quick conviction so he can pardon her.

Ford preemptively pardoned Nixon, which is why I pointed that out. Pretty shady and he wrecked himself doing it, but on the other hand, Bambam has nothing to lose.

Jeff
01-20-2016, 08:19 AM
I have no doubt that she enjoys a block of people that would vote for her no matter what she does. But I don't think there are enough morally bereft idiots like that out there that would... maybe I'm being naive, but I just don't think we've devolved to that point yet where she could pull off a win after being indicted.

Your probably right NT, but after seeing Obama reelected the 2nd time I don't dismiss anything.

Perianne
01-20-2016, 08:24 AM
Does anyone really believe Hillary will ever go to jail?

NightTrain
01-20-2016, 08:28 AM

If there is any justice left in America, she will.

It looks like the FBI is really doing a solid job - as well they should, with 150 agents working it!

The pardon is the only way she can escape being fitted for an orange pantsuit. I will have that picture framed and hung in my living room.

Bilgerat
01-20-2016, 08:34 AM

With apologies to Gunny (lol)

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/12565580_535549603294244_4169812644692210821_n.png ?oh=b47cbba9a65a7e389873640dd287454c&oe=573E31C7

darin
01-20-2016, 08:37 AM
*TOO big to Jail.

Grammar. Spelling.

NightTrain
01-20-2016, 08:39 AM
*TOO big to Jail.

Grammar. Spelling.

Yeah, that made my nostrils flare a little.

darin
01-20-2016, 08:43 AM
...and the period should be within the quotes.

Kathianne
01-20-2016, 08:53 AM
Grammar Nazis aside, ;) , Hillary's body would not look like that in orange jumpsuit! LOL!

NightTrain
01-20-2016, 09:11 AM
Grammar Nazis aside, ;) , Hillary's body would not look like that in orange jumpsuit! LOL!

I see that her body lost a remarkable amount of weight... but she's still got a fat head.

Abbey Marie
01-20-2016, 09:35 AM
Your probably right NT, but after seeing Obama reelected the 2nd time I don't dismiss anything.

Just made this exact point this morning. Something changed for me that day, and it isn't going away. I guess I lost faith in the American voter.

Kathianne
01-25-2016, 10:18 AM
I wonder just what it will take to get DOJ involved with grand jury?

http://nypost.com/2016/01/24/hillarys-team-copied-intel-off-top-secret-server-to-email/

The FBI is investigating whether members of Hillary Clinton’s inner circle “cut and pasted” material from the government’s classified network so that it could be sent to her private email address, former State Department security officials say.

Clinton and her top aides had access to a Pentagon-run classified network that goes up to the Secret level, as well as a separate system used for Top Secret communications.

The two systems — the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) — are not connected to the unclassified system, known as the Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet). You cannot email from one system to the other, though you can use NIPRNet to send *emails outside the government.

Somehow, highly classified information from SIPRNet, as well as even the super-secure JWICS, jumped from those closed systems to the open system and turned up in at least 1,340 of Clinton’s home emails — including several the CIA earlier this month flagged as containing ultra-secret Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Programs, a subset of SCI.

SAP includes “dark projects,” such as drone operations, while SCI protects intelligence sources and methods.

“It takes a very conscious effort to move a classified email or cable from the classified systems over to the unsecured open system and then send it to Hillary Clinton’s personal email account,” said Raymond Fournier, a veteran Diplomatic Security Service special agent. “That’s no less than a two-conscious-step process.”

Elessar
01-25-2016, 10:44 AM
I wonder just what it will take to get DOJ involved with grand jury?

http://nypost.com/2016/01/24/hillarys-team-copied-intel-off-top-secret-server-to-email/

I once had access to SIPRNET.

How her staff and she were able to pull this off (If True) is amazing,
because that system is constantly monitored. All I can believe is they printed,
copied, and scubbed the classification markings.

Each paragraph has a symbol - (C), (S), (TS) - in front of it. That would take
a bit of effort on some messages to crop them off. Plus, the originals I saw
were printed on yellow paper to stand out, so any copies might have been
grey-scale hazy in the background.

Something stinks about this - badly!