PDA

View Full Version : Just made a contribution to Cruz for President

tailfins
01-21-2016, 09:36 AM
What about the rest of you? How many of you are going to put your money where your mouth is? Or at least do something? Any idiot can sit and complain on a message board. That's why I still think Trump will lose. His supporters will be in a bar complaining instead of caucusing in a few days.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2016, 09:59 AM
What about the rest of you? How many of you are going to put your money where your mouth is? Or at least do something? Any idiot can sit and complain on a message board. That's why I still think Trump will lose. His supporters will be in a bar complaining instead of caucusing in a few days.

Good for you, Cruz is one of the top three choices. Trump doesn't need our money yet many are donating to him now regardless.
Do not worry, every hillary hater will be out there to actually vote and every true conservative will unless in a hospital unable to do so.
Too bad that our morals prevent us from voting twice as do the ffing dems.
They cheat every time and get away with it.. -Tyr

tailfins
01-21-2016, 10:24 AM
They cheat every time and get away with it.. -Tyr

THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! This will even put about $100 in your pocket: Co-ordinate with your state or county GOP and find the most Democrat precinct within driving distance. You then sign up as a poll worker. Plan what you'll do when you spot wrongdoing (namely the CORRECT reporting procedure), which will enable you to resist the urge to knock some teeth out when you catch a cheater. It's shocking how many polling places are exclusively monitored by Democrats because no Republican in the precinct signed up to be a poll worker.

Gunny
01-21-2016, 11:49 AM

I'm going to vote for him and put my money in the til at the grocery store so this kid can have some diapers and formula. And I might have enough left for a new pair of sandals for ME.

You sound like one of those biddies at church to see how much money you put in the brass hat on Sunday.

pete311
01-21-2016, 09:28 PM
Cruz is getting bashed around and losing support. I think you just lit your money on fire.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-21-2016, 09:35 PM
THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! This will even put about $100 in your pocket: Co-ordinate with your state or county GOP and find the most Democrat precinct within driving distance. You then sign up as a poll worker. Plan what you'll do when you spot wrongdoing (namely the CORRECT reporting procedure), which will enable you to resist the urge to knock some teeth out when you catch a cheater. It's shocking how many polling places are exclusively monitored by Democrats because no Republican in the precinct signed up to be a poll worker.

What I do is my business. Have I told you what to do about your muslim loving crap?
Don't presume such greatness as to try to advise me what to do in my life.
Especially since you will not ,man up , and stop kissing stinking muzzy ass. -Tyr

tailfins
01-22-2016, 10:22 PM
What I do is my business. Have I told you what to do about your muslim loving crap?
Don't presume such greatness as to try to advise me what to do in my life.
Especially since you will not ,man up , and stop kissing stinking muzzy ass. -Tyr

Never mind, just go on doing what you do best: Sitting on your ass in your trailer being useless running your mouth.

Gunny
01-22-2016, 10:44 PM
Cruz is getting bashed around and losing support. I think you just lit your money on fire.

Looks like the one with the bottom falling out is Hillary

Perianne
01-22-2016, 10:45 PM
Looks like the one with the bottom falling out is Hillary

That is a lot of bottom. lol

jimnyc
01-23-2016, 04:24 AM
Never mind, just go on doing what you do best: Sitting on your ass in your trailer being useless running your mouth.

Just an Fyi, since you were gone when it all took place - there is NO editing of posts at all. You edited Tyrs post to say "Flat Tyr" or whatever. Not allowed anymore and please look at the rules thread for an update.

jimnyc
01-23-2016, 04:26 AM
Hmmmmmm..... should I, shouldn't I? Will wifey get angry with me for spending the money?...

Black Diamond
01-23-2016, 04:29 AM
Hmmmmmm..... should I, shouldn't I? Will wifey get angry with me for spending the money?...

You're torn between Trump and Cruz.

Black Diamond
01-23-2016, 04:31 AM
Just an Fyi, since you were gone when it all took place - there is NO editing of posts at all. You edited Tyrs post to say "Flat Tyr" or whatever. Not allowed anymore and please look at the rules thread for an update.

So tempted to edit your post...

jimnyc
01-23-2016, 04:37 AM
How many of you are going to put your money where your mouth is? Or at least do something? Any idiot can sit and complain on a message board. That's why I still think Trump will lose. His supporters will be in a bar complaining instead of caucusing in a few days.

Here you go, I took your lead!! I'm putting my money where my mouth is. :)

-----

Dear James,

Thank you for your generous contribution of $100.00.

With your continued support, we can work together on intelligent and common sense solutions to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

With Best Wishes,

Donald J. Trump

For more updates, follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

___

Your Donation Receipt
Name: James ******
Address: 10 ***** ******, *********, NY, 10**8
Email: jim*****@*******.net
Phone: 914-***-76**
Employer: N/A
Date: January 23, 2016 04:31
Amount: $100.00
Transaction ID: 63nfzbp
Organization: Donald J. Trump for President, Inc

Black Diamond
01-23-2016, 04:41 AM

-----

Dear James,

With your continued support, we can work together on intelligent and common sense solutions to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

With Best Wishes,

Donald J. Trump

___

Your Donation Receipt
Or not so torn.....

Are you going to hedge your bet, if you will, and donate to Cruz as well?

jimnyc
01-23-2016, 04:52 AM
Or not so torn.....

Are you going to hedge your bet, if you will, and donate to Cruz as well?

Gonna hedge for now. But if he gets the nod and needs help fighting Hillary, I would double that to help him. :)

jimnyc
01-23-2016, 04:57 AM
You're torn between Trump and Cruz.

I love them both. Hell, I like all of the candidates. Sure, I like Trump more right now. I think some of the candidates are more conservative, or some offer more of what "I" want. I don't think any of them are like Obama. I don't think any of them are like Hillary. One candidate may end up being a little better than Hillary in the long run, one may end up being much better. Trump seems to offer me what I like best right now. But lucky for me, they all seem to offer a little something towards me. I'll be happy no matter who the nominee is. I'll be there on election day, happy with my vote, and hoping for sure that Hillary doesn't take the general.

Black Diamond
01-23-2016, 05:01 AM
I love them both. Hell, I like all of the candidates. Sure, I like Trump more right now. I think some of the candidates are more conservative, or some offer more of what "I" want. I don't think any of them are like Obama. I don't think any of them are like Hillary. One candidate may end up being a little better than Hillary in the long run, one may end up being much better. Trump seems to offer me what I like best right now. But lucky for me, they all seem to offer a little something towards me. I'll be happy no matter who the nominee is. I'll be there on election day, happy with my vote, and hoping for sure that Hillary doesn't take the general.
What makes you like trump more?

jimnyc
01-23-2016, 05:55 AM
What makes you like trump more?

A lot of people think Trump is saying angry things and the people are going along with it. I think it's the opposite. I think the people are pissed and HAVE been speaking for a few years now. I think Trump has listened, and the thing he is saying is what the people have wanted. People want massive change with immigration. People want change with how to fight extremism and terrorism. People want change in political correctness crap. People want our country to be stronger. People don't want us to bow down to countries like Iran. He's repeating things that I have been hearing for years. But he's saying it in the wrong ways at times. And while I hope he reels some of that in - I'd rather have the problem of a president with a big mouth - than an unqualified president that weakens our country both militarily and economically.

Will Trump be perfect for all of those things? Nope. But NO ONE will. But he seems like a strong man, that will offer what I want, and be different than what we see election after election after election after election. We DO need change. I'm hoping that he will be that person. I KNOW that Hillary is not that person.

Black Diamond
01-23-2016, 06:07 AM
A lot of people think Trump is saying angry things and the people are going along with it. I think it's the opposite. I think the people are pissed and HAVE been speaking for a few years now. I think Trump has listened, and the thing he is saying is what the people have wanted. People want massive change with immigration. People want change with how to fight extremism and terrorism. People want change in political correctness crap. People want our country to be stronger. People don't want us to bow down to countries like Iran. He's repeating things that I have been hearing for years. But he's saying it in the wrong ways at times. And while I hope he reels some of that in - I'd rather have the problem of a president with a big mouth - than an unqualified president that weakens our country both militarily and economically.

Will Trump be perfect for all of those things? Nope. But NO ONE will. But he seems like a strong man, that will offer what I want, and be different than what we see election after election after election after election. We DO need change. I'm hoping that he will be that person. I KNOW that Hillary is not that person.

I liked it when Hillary called him a sexist and he shoved it up her ass with a lit candle. I have never gotten the love women have for the Clintons.

jimnyc
01-23-2016, 06:15 AM
I liked it when Hillary called him a sexist and he shoved it up her ass with a lit candle. I have never gotten the love women have for the Clintons.

Me neither. She should be the LAST woman "first president" IMO. She doesn't give a crap at all, IMO as well. Hell, she and Chelsea go around talking about how they are one of them, and how money means little to them and they are all the same and that garbage. Meanwhile, they all live in million dollar homes and get paid millions. I also read that Chelsea paid like $600k on her wedding. Not a big deal really, but just more lying. I wouldn't trust Hillary to do a damn thing for women - if I were a woman and voted her into the WH.

Black Diamond
01-23-2016, 06:21 AM
Me neither. She should be the LAST woman "first president" IMO. She doesn't give a crap at all, IMO as well. Hell, she and Chelsea go around talking about how they are one of them, and how money means little to them and they are all the same and that garbage. Meanwhile, they all live in million dollar homes and get paid millions. I also read that Chelsea paid like $600k on her wedding. Not a big deal really, but just more lying. I wouldn't trust Hillary to do a damn thing for women - if I were a woman and voted her into the WH.
600k for wedding? Does that include security detail for formed President and first lady/senator/sec of State?

jimnyc
01-23-2016, 07:17 AM
600k for wedding? Does that include security detail for formed President and first lady/senator/sec of State?

Good question, which I don't think the article covered. Lemme see if I can find it... Found it. I was wrong, that was her job... Also, while the article is making the rounds on FB and such (do a search on google), it's actually from 2014. Another forum said she is selling the same BS while campaigning for Hillary now, but I don't watch her crap, nor search for it. :)

----

Chelsea Clinton, $10M Apartment, $3M Wedding, $600K Job: I Just Don't Care About Money

Hillary Clinton insists she isn’t “well-off” and now daughter Chelsea says she couldn't care less about money.

“I was curious if I could care about (money) on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t,” she told UK’s The Telegraph, explaining why she gave up lucrative gigs to join her family’s philanthropic foundation.

Comparing her experience to the average millennial, the 34-year-old former first daughter defended jumping around to different careers — from consulting to a hedge fund to academia to journalism — before finding her true calling working with her parents.

“It is frustrating, because who wants to grow up and follow their parents? I’ve tried really hard to care about things that were very different from my parents … it’s a funny thing to realize I feel called to this work, both as a daughter and also as someone who believes I have contributions to make,” she continued about her reluctant status as a boomerang kid.

The Clinton name likely opened doors for the political heiress, including an eye-popping $600,000 annual salary for an irregular stint as an NBC special correspondent, but Chelsea insists her work speaks for itself.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/06/23/chelsea-clinton-10m-apartment-3m-wedding-600k-job-i-just-dont-care-about-money

Jeff
01-23-2016, 09:47 AM

Wow, that made my day, hell got me all excited and all, you made a donation. Hell I am so excited I may go wake up Momma. :rolleyes:

NightTrain
01-23-2016, 09:51 AM

Yes.

Monica Crowley wrote a piece about that :

The conventional wisdom has long been that Mr. Clinton’s lewd, abusive past is itself a thing of the past. His serial extramarital affairs, including the one with the barely legal intern, Monica Lewinsky, his textbook sexual harassment of subordinates like Paula Jones, his alleged assault of Kathleen Willey and the rape alleged by Juanita Broaddrick, were considered old news, episodes litigated in the court of public opinion and dismissed for three reasons: 1) His piggery was already widely known; 2) a strong economy absolved many of his sins; and 3) the public took cues from his wife. “Hey, if she’s OK with his piggery, who are we to judge?”

This cleverly constructed protective shield is now crumbling because Mrs. Clinton, after enlisting her husband on the campaign trail in a retread of 1992’s “two for the price of one” deal, is oblivious to the political ground shifting beneath her.

Republican candidate Donald Trump does not play by anybody else’s rules, least of all Clinton-enforced ones, but apparently no one has informed Mrs. Clinton. So she gleefully and blindly launched an attack on his “penchant for sexism.”

You could almost see Mr. Trump’s rhetorical gun turret turn slowly toward her before he opened fire. “Be careful,” he warned on Twitter. And then, on MSNBC, he blasted her husband as “one of the great women abusers of all time,” adding, “I think Hillary is an enabler.” He then released an Internet ad tying her to the sex scandals of her husband, former Rep. Anthony Weiner (husband of her closest aide, Huma Abedin) and Bill Cosby.

He dared to go where no traditional politician would — hitting the Clintons’ grotesque hypocrisy — and made it acceptable to question both Clintons’ character and judgment on women’s issues. Suddenly, Mrs. Clinton — self-styled champion of women and girls — came under criticism, particularly from news organizations such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today, MSNBC and others that have long protected both Clintons.

Liberals are now far less inclined to defend them, perhaps because she is the candidate this time and he, the charming rogue, is not, or perhaps because the Democratic Party and the broader culture have changed. But the cosseting they once enjoyed and exploited is disappearing, and they are floundering without it.

Bill Clinton, a man never at a loss for words, was rendered speechless when asked by an ABC News reporter if his past were fair game. Later that same week, he dodged another reporter who asked him specifically about Mrs. Broaddrick’s charge of rape. Having never before had to account for his behavior, Mr. Clinton’s usual veneer of calculated unflappability dissolved.

Earlier, Mrs. Clinton tweeted a message about rape victims: “Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.” Except, apparently, for those attacked by her husband. At a campaign stop in New Hampshire, an audience member reminded her of her tweet and asked, “Would you say that about Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and/or Paula Jones?”

Stunned, she gave a mangled reply: “I would say that everybody should be believed at first until they are disbelieved based on evidence.”

The Clintons are not used to this. Something has shifted. They don’t like it, and they sense they can no longer control it.

The Clintons thought the party would last forever. It took over 20 years, but it’s finally last call.

More : http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/13/monica-crowley-the-deal-with-the-clinton-devil-is-/?page=all

Watching Trump destroy her once the primaries are over will be a joy. She won't dare go there again.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-23-2016, 10:57 AM

-----

Dear James,

With Best Wishes,

Donald J. Trump

___

Your Donation Receipt

Dear Robert,

With Best Wishes,

Donald J. Trump

___

Your Donation Receipt
Name: Robert *******
Address: 824 **********,********
Email: rjlindley@*****.com
Phone: 870-***- ****
Date: January 06, 2016 10:17
Amount: $365.00
Transaction ID: 61nfzat
----------------------
----------------------

^^^ Above is mine. I decided a dollar a day, so I made it out to be $365.00. I was tempted to make it a smooth 500 bucks but remembered that extra ammo I had on order was $ 147.67.
That 135 bucks I saved covers most of that. With the bastard traitor obama still in power who knows if there will be a civil war before we get a new prez?

I also sent a note asking Trump to please choose Cruz as his running mate. And I mentioned that I'd double the amount in another donation immediately after(if) he does that.
I can not in good conscience donate to Cruz until he becomes Trump's running mate or else wins the nomination over Trump(God forbid)!

Note to fj do not change my quotes and you idiot, I bought my home in 1993. About 200 feet from the school my daughter would attend. No trailers here dumbass. Not a single trailer within at least half mile (if not farther)in any direction.
You show both, your jealousy and your stupidity, with posts like that.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-23-2016, 11:04 AM
Wow, that made my day, hell got me all excited and all, you made a donation. Hell I am so excited I may go wake up Momma. :rolleyes:

I WONDER IF HE TOLD HIS MUSLIM PALS WHO HE DONATED TO. They being scum are not big Cruz supporters , they go with the sold out bitch hildabeast.
You know he just had to brag that he gave away a few bucks.
I saw Jim post how much he gave Trump and decided , if we are actually going to list amounts given to our chosen candidates, then I might as well reveal my small donation(something I otherwise would not do openly)....Tyr

sundaydriver
01-23-2016, 11:59 AM
----------------------
----------------------

Note to fj do not change my quotes and you idiot, I bought my home in 1993. About 200 feet from the school my daughter would attend. No trailers here dumbass. Not a single trailer within at least half mile (if not farther)in any direction.
You show both, your jealousy and your stupidity, with posts like that.-Tyr

Try to keep you're Nemesis straight or fj out of your head.:laugh:

sundaydriver
01-23-2016, 12:02 PM
Have never donated $$ to a politician, just did the "get off your ass" thing and donated my time instead.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-23-2016, 12:51 PM
Try to keep you're Nemesis straight or fj out of your head.:laugh:

Well you know, its so easy to confuse the two, they both bat for the damn muzzies, shilled heavily for Jafar, post liberal ideology and try to pretend its conservative, fell head-first into an arrogant forest
and like to change my quotes..
Seems to me that they are pretty much twins. :laugh:
Although between the two , fj is by far the better person, even if he does fly false colors .
Tailfins wins the , thinking that he is a "know it all genius" contest here.

"Try to keep you're Nemesis straight" original quote is abbreviated to fit my reply made below...

I will however, dare to take that advice as its quite sound... -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Good question, which I don't think the article covered. Lemme see if I can find it... Found it. I was wrong, that was her job... Also, while the article is making the rounds on FB and such (do a search on google), it's actually from 2014. Another forum said she is selling the same BS while campaigning for Hillary now, but I don't watch her crap, nor search for it. :)

----

Chelsea Clinton, $10M Apartment, $3M Wedding, $600K Job: I Just Don't Care About Money

Hillary Clinton insists she isn’t “well-off” and now daughter Chelsea says she couldn't care less about money.

“I was curious if I could care about (money) on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t,” she told UK’s The Telegraph, explaining why she gave up lucrative gigs to join her family’s philanthropic foundation.

Comparing her experience to the average millennial, the 34-year-old former first daughter defended jumping around to different careers — from consulting to a hedge fund to academia to journalism — before finding her true calling working with her parents.

“It is frustrating, because who wants to grow up and follow their parents? I’ve tried really hard to care about things that were very different from my parents … it’s a funny thing to realize I feel called to this work, both as a daughter and also as someone who believes I have contributions to make,” she continued about her reluctant status as a boomerang kid.

The Clinton name likely opened doors for the political heiress, including an eye-popping $600,000 annual salary for an irregular stint as an NBC special correspondent, but Chelsea insists her work speaks for itself.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/06/23/chelsea-clinton-10m-apartment-3m-wedding-600k-job-i-just-dont-care-about-money

Clinton foundation money is being stolen to pay every one of them IMHO.
OF COURSE THOSE FOREIGN GOVERNMENT BRIBES PAIN TO THAT FOUNDATION ARE ACTUALLY THEIRS(FOR SERVICES RENDERED PAST AND ON THE COME) BUT THEY ARE ALSO ILLEGAL. TYR

Abbey Marie
01-23-2016, 06:05 PM
It's good to support someone with your wallet. I'm saving my contribution for the nominee. I mean it when I say I will vote for any Republican nominee, and I want my $$ to go towards a direct fight with Hillary or whichever freak they nominate.

PixieStix
01-23-2016, 06:08 PM

I have put my time where my mouth is. Go Trump :coffee:

PixieStix
01-23-2016, 06:10 PM

They're not women they are femanazi's

Jeff
01-24-2016, 08:48 AM
I WONDER IF HE TOLD HIS MUSLIM PALS WHO HE DONATED TO. They being scum are not big Cruz supporters , they go with the sold out bitch hildabeast.
You know he just had to brag that he gave away a few bucks.
I saw Jim post how much he gave Trump and decided , if we are actually going to list amounts given to our chosen candidates, then I might as well reveal my small donation(something I otherwise would not do openly)....Tyr

I felt like I had better comment, hell he may of sued me if I didn't. :laugh:

Jeff
01-24-2016, 08:59 AM

Dam I can't believe you made it past the 6Th grade without someone squashing you like a bug, hell maybe they did, might be why you have to sue everyone.

But I welcome you down to the club house anytime you wish, you can explain to my brothers why people that live in trailers are so much beneath you, and yea if you still have a breath of air in ya, we will even drop ya off at your Lawyers office so you can sue. MORON.

See idiot some folks ( myself included ) couldn't give a rats ass about the building I live in, if it's clean, warm in the winter , cool in the summer and keeps the rain off my ass I am happy, it's the land that is important to many. I have 4 acres ( not much I know but it's mine ) that I live on, I can hunt and fish on my land, can you ? You will always be able to build a home but God isn't making any more land.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-24-2016, 10:55 AM
Dam I can't believe you made it past the 6Th grade without someone squashing you like a bug, hell maybe they did, might be why you have to sue everyone.

But I welcome you down to the club house anytime you wish, you can explain to my brothers why people that live in trailers are so much beneath you, and yea if you still have a breath of air in ya, we will even drop ya off at your Lawyers office so you can sue. MORON.

See idiot some folks ( myself included ) couldn't give a rats ass about the building I live in, if it's clean, warm in the winter , cool in the summer and keeps the rain off my ass I am happy, it's the land that is important to many. I have 4 acres ( not much I know but it's mine ) that I live on, I can hunt and fish on my land, can you ? You will always be able to build a home but God isn't making any more land.

My friend, arrogant little asses that make such remarks, AS HE DID , are always cowards and hide away to do so. If he were a real man he would NOT kiss muzzy ass to keep a job working for bastards that plan on killing him and his entire family. AND MAY EVEN DO SO SOON, FAR SOONER, THAN MOST COULD EVEN IMAGINE. AS THATS A POSSIBILITY THAT GROWS MORE BY THE DAY!

ATE UP WITH STUPIDITY AND ARROGANCE IS NO WAY TO GO THROUGH LIFE BUT APPARENTLY HE THINKS ITS A GREAT WAY!-Tyr