PDA

View Full Version : BET - Black History Month

jimnyc
01-21-2016, 05:56 PM
Stacey Dash spoke out about the Oscars controversy, where black actors didn't get nominations this year that they would have liked. She pointed out that they enjoy BET and don't let white actors and such there. She then stated that she thinks there shouldn't be a black history month either.

Now, I've always stated, the more you want to have such separation, the more it'll stay that way. Sure, it's fine that there is a black history month. But why is it that every time I see someone state "what if there is a white history month" and I often hear "Whites always enjoy that, every month" or something similarly stupid. Fact is, if it's cool for one race to have a month to remember their history, it shouldn't be an issue if another race does so. And what if someone came out with a WET channel. Would there be a lot of folks super pissed off, and likely calling them bigots and racists? You bet! But why can't they, if other races can do so?

So black folks want to have a channel to themselves. They want a month to honor the history of their race. But if whites did this we all know it would be racist. The irony of having a "black" channel for black actors and actresses and black shows - and then whining because they didn't get recognized on what they call a "white" awards show, is just stunning.

Stacey was right, we should have a month the honor AMERICANS. Or are blacks not a part of American history? And if they demand the black history month - how would blacks in fact, or others, if many then demanded a "white history month"?

And having a BET channel and blocking whites, and then whining about awards on other channels, is just hilarious. And if it IS ok to separate, then black folks wouldn't be insulted at all if a rich person started a white entertainment channel for whites only?

Gunny
01-21-2016, 05:59 PM
Stacey Dash spoke out about the Oscars controversy, where black actors didn't get nominations this year that they would have liked. She pointed out that they enjoy BET and don't let white actors and such there. She then stated that she thinks there shouldn't be a black history month either.

Now, I've always stated, the more you want to have such separation, the more it'll stay that way. Sure, it's fine that there is a black history month. But why is it that every time I see someone state "what if there is a white history month" and I often hear "Whites always enjoy that, every month" or something similarly stupid. Fact is, if it's cool for one race to have a month to remember their history, it shouldn't be an issue if another race does so. And what if someone came out with a WET channel. Would there be a lot of folks super pissed off, and likely calling them bigots and racists? You bet! But why can't they, if other races can do so?

So black folks want to have a channel to themselves. They want a month to honor the history of their race. But if whites did this we all know it would be racist. The irony of having a "black" channel for black actors and actresses and black shows - and then whining because they didn't get recognized on what they call a "white" awards show, is just stunning.

Stacey was right, we should have a month the honor AMERICANS. Or are blacks not a part of American history? And if they demand the black history month - how would blacks in fact, or others, if many then demanded a "white history month"?

And having a BET channel and blocking whites, and then whining about awards on other channels, is just hilarious. And if it IS ok to separate, then black folks wouldn't be insulted at all if a rich person started a white entertainment channel for whites only?

Blacks are like Democrats ... they are more racist than anyone but have silenced the whites because quite frankly, we let them.

Elessar
01-21-2016, 08:14 PM

If they want to accurately speak of black history, they should reach back into
the 1600's when their own people sold them to Dutch and other European Colonial
"powers", and teach that.

You still see that hate today in the form of street gangs battling each other,
and the violence in black Africa.

Perianne
01-21-2016, 08:18 PM
Blacks are like Democrats ... they are more racist than anyone but have silenced the whites because quite frankly, we let them.

Well, they haven't silenced everyone.

aboutime
01-21-2016, 09:53 PM
As Gunny said. "Blacks are democrats". Yes, a large percentage of Black Americans are democrats. Primarily by design of the Democrats who have enjoyed keeping BLACK AMERICANS in Ghetto's, and Large cities where Democrats rule...UNINFORMED, UNDER-EDUCATED, and away from sources of INFORMATION that would expose the real agenda of Democrats....to Keep Black Americans just illiterate enough to convince them that Democrats will always take care of them with GOVERNMENT. And that is taking place more and more today.

Democrats promise Uninformed, Illiterate Black Americans that they will always be taken care of with FREE STUFF. Stuff they become dependent upon...and in return...IF THEY VOTE DEMOCRAT.

Just as they did for OBAMA......Twice.

And, because I made a statement like this above. I am now fully qualified...to be called a RACIST, BIGOT, and Republican who wants children to starve. Needless to say. Obama would call me a Terrorist for Exposing his LIES.

CSM
01-22-2016, 07:50 AM
As Gunny said. "Blacks are democrats". Yes, a large percentage of Black Americans are democrats. Primarily by design of the Democrats who have enjoyed keeping BLACK AMERICANS in Ghetto's, and Large cities where Democrats rule...UNINFORMED, UNDER-EDUCATED, and away from sources of INFORMATION that would expose the real agenda of Democrats....to Keep Black Americans just illiterate enough to convince them that Democrats will always take care of them with GOVERNMENT. And that is taking place more and more today.

Democrats promise Uninformed, Illiterate Black Americans that they will always be taken care of with FREE STUFF. Stuff they become dependent upon...and in return...IF THEY VOTE DEMOCRAT.

Just as they did for OBAMA......Twice.

And, because I made a statement like this above. I am now fully qualified...to be called a RACIST, BIGOT, and Republican who wants children to starve. Needless to say. Obama would call me a Terrorist for Exposing his LIES.

Add to that, you are a vet.... bigger threat to America than ISIS....or so some would claim.

I have often stated that without large pools of "victims" there would be no party platform for Democrats!

darin
01-22-2016, 08:50 AM
I want to marry that woman and make babies. Stacey Dash. (sigh).

aboutime
01-23-2016, 08:40 PM

Pardon the PUN, but we all know Stacey will now end up on the Obama/Democrat/Hollywood BLACK List. If she's not already there. She is a pretty lady, and pleasant to look at. As they used to say "EYE CANDY".:laugh::laugh:

LongTermGuy
01-23-2016, 08:45 PM

Not all Black Folks...`But I understand`... and I am sure you feel as I do...We all see a lot of Logical good natured black folks on the Internet...News...etc...etc...:cool:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-23-2016, 09:02 PM

I do not let them. I am a Southerner, so they can all kiss my ass.
They want to cry and not act like honorable men and women--to hell with them.
I AM OVER 60 YEARS OLD AND NOBODY HAS SILENCED ME YET AND WILL NOT UNLESS THEY KILL ME. A few tried that decades ago but failed!!

Some may yet try again, let 'em,
Its not going to be a damn picnic to do...
I do not walk around unarmed, like so many fools do--not in this evil world we have today.
Some us don't play..... --Tyr

aboutime
01-23-2016, 09:08 PM
Not all Black Folks...`But I understand`... and I am sure you feel as I do...We all see a lot of Logical good natured black folks on the Internet...News...etc...etc...:cool:

LongTerm. AGREED! But we need a caveat on this topic to be more realistic. Of course...NOT ALL BLACK Folks. But we must admit to knowing the ones who cling to Democrats like Obama are the Americans who suffer from LACK OF INFORMATION, EDUCATION, and KNOWLEDGE...all of which the DEMS have worked very hard on preventing since LBJ created the STILL....unfinished GREAT SOCIETY.

Facts are difficult to accept...especially when those facts are TRUE!

LongTermGuy
01-23-2016, 09:27 PM
LongTerm. AGREED! But we need a caveat on this topic to be more realistic. Of course...NOT ALL BLACK Folks. But we must admit to knowing the ones who cling to Democrats like Obama are the Americans who suffer from LACK OF INFORMATION, EDUCATION, and KNOWLEDGE...all of which the DEMS have worked very hard on preventing since LBJ created the STILL....unfinished GREAT SOCIETY.

Facts are difficult to accept...especially when those facts are TRUE!

​Absolutely agree my friend...Yes we know about the "other ones"...My point was...If I was a informed black gentlemen who hates the Democrat Plantation...up on current events... and see`s and understands the stupidity of the "yes we can" mentality of the left...I wouldn't want to be painted with a broad brush...But as I mentioned above...I feel all of "US" get it...I was just analyzing the wording used...Not a big deal...:)

Jeff
01-24-2016, 09:31 AM
The hell with Black History month, when they start a special white history month, or lets be fair how about a Italian , Irish....ect you get my point. I may pay attention.

But for now if they must have a black history month lets show the riots that have taken place just in the last 5 years, lets show the stats of a normal weekend in Chicago. yea lets show the truth.

jimnyc
01-24-2016, 09:32 AM

Ain't it? She's HOT! :)

Perianne
01-24-2016, 09:55 AM

I will never understand men.

Perianne
01-24-2016, 10:15 AM

She must have appeared in Playboy magazine. is a nude photo of her.

indago
01-24-2016, 10:38 AM

Men!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mone_Mqkb6Q

LongTermGuy
01-24-2016, 10:44 AM

We are different.....Good Morning Perianne:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-24-2016, 10:45 AM

That hurt my eyes it was so damn beautiful. My wife would get mad at me for having only saw it for ten few seconds, uhhhhhhh, ok I mean for ten minutes.:laugh::laugh::laugh:-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-24-2016, 10:47 AM

Try lust, greed and normal everyday human weakness--and that on steroids.. -Tyr

Perianne
01-24-2016, 10:47 AM
That hurt my eyes it was so damn beautiful. My wife would get mad at me for having only saw it for ten few seconds, uhhhhhhh, ok I mean for ten minutes.:laugh::laugh::laugh:-Tyr

I'm glad to have made your day.... err, ten minutes!

aboutime
01-24-2016, 01:00 PM
The hell with Black History month, when they start a special white history month, or lets be fair how about a Italian , Irish....ect you get my point. I may pay attention.

But for now if they must have a black history month lets show the riots that have taken place just in the last 5 years, lets show the stats of a normal weekend in Chicago. yea lets show the truth.

Here's a reminder of Obama's dedication to Black History Month we should all remember.

http://icansayit.com/images/blackpan.jpg http://icansayit.com/images/blackpanlead.jpg

Jeff
01-24-2016, 01:02 PM

Dang it girl, I just got home from church and you gave me sinning already, well I think lusting isn't that bad of one. :laugh:

aboutime
01-24-2016, 01:05 PM
Dang it girl, I just got home from church and you gave me sinning already, well I think lusting isn't that bad of one. :laugh:

Jeff! Jeff! Jeff!......That ain't sinning!! Tell us when any human being was born with clothes on???:dance::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh:

LongTermGuy
01-24-2016, 03:43 PM
Here's a reminder of Obama's dedication to Black History Month we should all remember.

http://icansayit.com/images/blackpan.jpg http://icansayit.com/images/blackpanlead.jpg

​*Over time....everything adds up...doesn't it..... Amigos

jimnyc
01-24-2016, 04:30 PM

I kept clicking on the portion you highlighted in red. Then I got lucky and actually found the link. Oh My!! I do think I'm in love! :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-24-2016, 07:59 PM
​*Over time....everything adds up...doesn't it..... Amigos
Had that been in my town I'd went there and told those ffing monkeys to vamos out of my way and prayed one of those scum took a swing at me.
I'd stomped both there asses by knocking the first out, taking his weapon to use on the second one.
A strategy I actually used a few times before in my life. You always target the weaker one first because success on the first win gets the needed weapon to use to fight in the second battle.
I was taught that at age 9 by my Native American grandfather! Has came in handy in my life too. -Tyr

Perianne
01-24-2016, 09:18 PM
I kept clicking on the portion you highlighted in red. Then I got lucky and actually found the link. Oh My!! I do think I'm in love! :)

Jim, you know links are always in blue. The red was a warning of nudity.

LongTermGuy
01-25-2016, 01:09 AM

:laugh:

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.Mfb5a322eea1151c2bbc249340b5ce8abo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Jeff
01-25-2016, 05:08 AM
Jeff! Jeff! Jeff!......That ain't sinning!! Tell us when any human being was born with clothes on???:dance::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh:

Nope it sure isn't AT, it's what I was thinking that was crossing the thin line. :laugh:

darin
01-25-2016, 05:26 AM

you will never understand men because we find Stacey Dash sexy?

It's pretty cut and dry. Look at her. She's beautiful. Has a hot bod. She's conservative.

Easy-peasy.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/73/45/7a7345c118ab99026423177809819914.jpg

LongTermGuy
01-25-2016, 10:04 AM
Good morning....:coffee:

......worth another view.....

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7a/73/45/7a7345c118ab99026423177809819914.jpg

aboutime
01-25-2016, 07:25 PM
Nope it sure isn't AT, it's what I was thinking that was crossing the thin line. :laugh:

Jeff. Don't allow the THOUGHT POLICE to ruin your day!:laugh:

Jeff
01-26-2016, 06:58 AM
Jeff. Don't allow the THOUGHT POLICE to ruin your day!:laugh:

AT if I ever allowed that I would have nothing but lousy days. :laugh: