PDA

View Full Version : Fights that some can't control

fj1200
01-20-2016, 11:17 AM
And in this, FJ will see eye to eye with him, and with Leftie thinking more generally.

As if I needed more evidence that you're a troll and an idiot. :)

Drummond
01-20-2016, 12:05 PM

Abuse, or an evasion, FJ ?

DO you see eye-to-eye with my assessment of Noir's thinking, or don't you ?

If you'd claim not to, tell us how you disagree.

And if I'm correct ... then have the honesty to say so.

fj1200
01-20-2016, 12:14 PM
Abuse, or an evasion, FJ ?

Just you being a hypocritical idiot.

fj1200
01-20-2016, 12:15 PM
'Nice' and negative, FJ. How's the agenda going ?

The agenda that exposes you as a hypocritical idiot? That's just fact. :)

Drummond
01-20-2016, 12:20 PM
The agenda that exposes you as a hypocritical idiot? That's just fact. :)

As is your continuing abuse, FJ.

But my point was a fair one. I'm hardly surprised that you'd find something negative to say. I'm sure that you'll make many more such contributions ... all under the guise of 'objectivity'.

fj1200
01-20-2016, 12:24 PM
But my point was a fair one.

Not really. You're an idiot with an imagination that lies to you.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 12:26 PM
Just you being a hypocritical idiot.

Translation: EVASION.

You're evading telling us to what extent I am right or wrong in what I say your thinking will be.

I say this: put side by side, your thinking and that of Noir's will amount to being the same.

Here's what I posted before:

I'd be astonished if Noir would so much as dream of thinking Muslims were, or ever could be, subhuman. Doesn't matter what they do, doesn't matter how many they kill, maim, or how they do it. Noir will never concede the obvious truth on this.

Come on, @Noir (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=517) ... PROVE ME WRONG. I challenge you to.

He can't - he's a Leftie, and Lefties never face that sort of reality. They also insist that nobody else should.

And in this, FJ will see eye to eye with him, and with Leftie thinking more generally.

Now, evade that one.

fj1200
01-20-2016, 12:27 PM
Translation: EVASION.

Correct translation is you're an idiot troll. Your MO is to make an unjustified, stupid accusations based upon some mirage gurgling up in the cesspool of your mind, blather on about that for awhile, and then insist that someone prove your ignorant imagination is wrong.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 12:30 PM
Not really. You're an idiot with an imagination that lies to you.

'Fine' - then 'overturn' my observation. Try posting something thoroughly positive, upbeat, and properly 'Conservative-friendly'. Something that would obviously come from a staunchly Conservative mind.:rolleyes:

fj1200
01-20-2016, 12:32 PM
'Fine' - then 'overturn' my observation.

You're to stupid to understand what is told to you. It's not my job to point out why your an ignorant fool.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 12:34 PM
Correct translation is you're an idiot troll. Your MO is to make an unjustified, stupid accusations based upon some mirage gurgling up in the cesspool of your mind, blather on about that for awhile, and then insist that someone prove your ignorant imagination is wrong.

Further translation: continued evasion.

If your thinking comes nowhere near agreeing with Noir's own, then SAY SO. And show us how it doesn't.

Or, just continue with your evasions. Of course.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 12:44 PM
You're to stupid to understand what is told to you. It's not my job to point out why your an ignorant fool.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Continued, even incessant, evasion, then .... and you fail utterly to meet my challenge to .. how did I put it ? Ah, yes ...

Try posting something thoroughly positive, upbeat, and properly 'Conservative-friendly'. Something that would obviously come from a staunchly Conservative mind.

Response .. EVADED.

Definitely QED.

fj1200
01-20-2016, 01:27 PM
Further translation: continued evasion.

You should admit you're a hypocritical troll.

fj1200
01-20-2016, 01:38 PM
Continued, even incessant, evasion, then .... and you fail utterly to meet my challenge to .. how did I put it ? Ah, yes ...

Make an attempt at rational discussion then I will respond to you in kind; Post like a moron and I'll continue to treat you like a moron. :) Nevertheless, this is as true now as it was an hour ago.

You're to stupid to understand what is told to you. It's not my job to point out why your an ignorant fool.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 02:14 PM

And you should admit what's now painfully obvious ... your continued running from challenges. Your persistent evasions.

Or do you think it's all so very obvious, that you don't need to admit it ?

Fact is, you're no Conservative. You cannot, evidently, even be persuaded to post like one .. even when directly challenged to try.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 02:25 PM
Make an attempt at rational discussion then I will respond to you in kind; Post like a moron and I'll continue to treat you like a moron. :) Nevertheless, this is as true now as it was an hour ago.

Actually, you may just have a point ... of sorts. I posted, as a challenge to you ...

Try posting something thoroughly positive, upbeat, and properly 'Conservative-friendly'. Something that would obviously come from a staunchly Conservative mind.

But, knowing you as I do, was aiming that challenge at you a 'rational' act .. ?? Arguably not.

After all the evidence I've seen from you (to which this latest spate of evasions only adds, as is obvious) that you're no form of Conservative AT ALL, just how moronic is it of me to hope against hope that you might show a smidgen of evidence that you ARE one ??

Well, OK. You can't meet my challenge, and we all know it. You'll only evade some more if I repeat it. So .. there it is ... LEFTIE.

fj1200
01-20-2016, 02:32 PM
And you should admit what's now painfully obvious ...

The only obvious thing is you being a hypocritical idiot. Disproving your ignorant imagination is not my job. It's a shame you can't admit to being a troll nor that you can't point to all of my big-government, anti-Constitutional positions.

fj1200
01-20-2016, 02:34 PM
Actually, you may just have a point ...

Of course I have a point, you're an idiot being led around by the nose by your ignorant imagination.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 07:04 PM
The only obvious thing is you being a hypocritical idiot. Disproving your ignorant imagination is not my job. It's a shame you can't admit to being a troll nor that you can't point to all of my big-government, anti-Constitutional positions.

Evasion. Misdirection. Anything but meet a challenge fairly and squarely .. since, after all, you CAN'T.

As to your 'anti-Constitutional' positions, other than commenting that you're unwilling to ever be scathingly critical of a reportedly VERY anti-Constitutional President .. I'm not sure I'm qualified to comment. But as for the 'big Government' position(s) .. well, as a self-styled 'ultimate Thatcherite', this makes you highly loyal to a Prime Minister who exercised Big Government powers whenever she saw a clear advantage to it !

You have yet to deny, honestly, that your Thatcherite 'bona fides' were bogus. Until you do, you're claiming loyalty to positions taken which WERE of that nature !

Your one 'reasonable' escape from that is to admit that you were never a Thatcherite at all.

Drummond
01-20-2016, 07:08 PM
Of course I have a point, you're an idiot being led around by the nose by your ignorant imagination.

As for the rest of the post you're evading .......

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?53482-Sarah-Palin-endorses-Trump&p=792639#post792639

fj1200
01-21-2016, 09:57 AM
Evasion. Misdirection. Anything but meet a challenge fairly and squarely .. since, after all, you CAN'T.

So you can't admit you're a troll and you can't admit that you can't find any proof to back your beliefs. More examples of you needing to create what isn't there to bolster your ignorant imagination. More reasons why you're a hypocritical troll. :)

fj1200
01-21-2016, 09:59 AM
As for the rest of the post you're evading .......

The only thing I'm evading is you being an idiot who can't read.

Drummond
01-21-2016, 10:32 AM
So you can't admit you're a troll and you can't admit that you can't find any proof to back your beliefs. More examples of you needing to create what isn't there to bolster your ignorant imagination. More reasons why you're a hypocritical troll. :)

Just more of the same.

Your evasiveness is established, and all that this indicates. I see no point in REproving what's already been proved. It must be obvious, by now, by anyone caring to note it, that you're not for real.

Enough.

fj1200
01-21-2016, 10:44 AM
Enough.

You're the idiot troll who started this whole thing. And now that I've pointed out that you can't prove your ignorant imagination you're trying to get out of your embarrassment.

Drummond
01-21-2016, 11:24 AM
You're the idiot troll who started this whole thing. And now that I've pointed out that you can't prove your ignorant imagination you're trying to get out of your embarrassment.

... and still, you persist. So, who's the real thread-derailing troll here ?

Between ..

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?53478-Gay-Bashing-in-Texas&p=792568#post792568

... and ...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?53478-Gay-Bashing-in-Texas&p=792607#post792607

... and ...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?53478-Gay-Bashing-in-Texas&p=792614#post792614

... your lack of any countering, objective, detailed replies have said volumes. Bluster doesn't 'cut it' .. you've evaded throughout.

What's 'started this whole thing', FJ, is your refusal to represent yourself honestly. You still refuse to, and barring a miracle, this will continue. It needn't - but, you insist upon it. So, here we are.

Perhaps you just enjoy the attention.

fj1200
01-21-2016, 11:30 AM
So, who's the real thread-derailing troll here ?

You are idiot. I wasn't even in this thread until you outed yourself as a trolling hypocrite.

And in this, FJ ...

Are you dumb or just stupid?

Drummond
01-21-2016, 11:50 AM
You are idiot. I wasn't even in this thread until you outed yourself as a trolling hypocrite.

Are you dumb or just stupid?

Bluster and abuse. Then, more bluster and abuse ... this is all you offer.

Not straightforwardness, and definitely not honest representation of yourself. But, an enthusiasm for dragging out thread-redirection ... definitely.

Think how much of that would cease if you only represented yourself with honesty.

fj1200
01-21-2016, 02:31 PM
... this is all you offer.

What I offer is proof that you're a hypocrite and a troll. You can't even admit that when shown so clearly. Besides, you're an intellectual subhuman so what I do to you can't even count as abuse.

fj1200
01-21-2016, 02:47 PM
... did it appeal to your Leftie thinking ?

Post like a moron and I'll treat you like a moron. It's all up to you.

jimnyc
01-21-2016, 06:07 PM
I seriously don't feel like going back through endless threads to see who is engaging who, who is starting things. But you guys have been asked to take the fighting to the cage endless times. I seem to get feedback that this will be done, then never see any posts in there, and the threads continue to get ruined around this portion of the board. Personally, once I see a few pages of back and forth of this stuff, I just stop reading that thread altogether. It's difficult to keep up in threads when there is so much other stuff tossed in there that is not part of the topic.

And the name calling too. It's not difficult to read and see who can't avoid doing so.

This is not just this thread as you guys know, but MANY threads. I have been very nice and lenient, I believe, just making requests and begging. I'm just going to collect posts in threads moving forward, help them get to the cage, and banning access up here to the good threads to those who are continually interrupting them.

jimnyc
01-21-2016, 06:08 PM

Reading just this one thread where I am starting, this post is where it starts.

jimnyc
01-21-2016, 06:10 PM

I've seen like 5 of these in a row now. If he is a troll, as you are non-stop saying - then place him on ignore.

jimnyc
01-21-2016, 06:14 PM
Post like a moron and I'll treat you like a moron. It's all up to you.

At least he is writing a lot on the topic. You read one thing you don't like and it's off to "idiot and troll". Please - stop - place him on ignore if this is your intent on replies going forward.

jimnyc
01-21-2016, 06:24 PM
These posts were just from a few threads I read of recent and cleaned up. Please continue in here if you desire so others don't keep getting their threads crapped on with the endless back and forth.

fj1200
01-22-2016, 08:51 AM
At least he is writing a lot on the topic. You read one thing you don't like and it's off to "idiot and troll". Please - stop - place him on ignore if this is your intent on replies going forward.

He rarely stays on topic when replying to me and he always posts from his ignorance. Nevertheless my intent is to get him to not post like a hypocritical troll. :)

glockmail
01-22-2016, 10:53 AM
u 2 shud get a room

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-22-2016, 11:05 AM
He rarely stays on topic when replying to me and he always posts from his ignorance. Nevertheless my intent is to get him to not post like a hypocritical troll. :)

19 times out of 20 you start it dimwit , then YOU CRY like you are a victim. Thats true liberal mentality on display, blows your cover for we that see and know how ffing libs operate.
You need to work on that but perhaps too late as only a DIMWIT would now think you are not a
lib - in- hiding, IMHO.-TYR

Gunny
01-22-2016, 12:21 PM
I seriously don't feel like going back through endless threads to see who is engaging who, who is starting things. But you guys have been asked to take the fighting to the cage endless times. I seem to get feedback that this will be done, then never see any posts in there, and the threads continue to get ruined around this portion of the board. Personally, once I see a few pages of back and forth of this stuff, I just stop reading that thread altogether. It's difficult to keep up in threads when there is so much other stuff tossed in there that is not part of the topic.

And the name calling too. It's not difficult to read and see who can't avoid doing so.

This is not just this thread as you guys know, but MANY threads. I have been very nice and lenient, I believe, just making requests and begging. I'm just going to collect posts in threads moving forward, help them get to the cage, and banning access up here to the good threads to those who are continually interrupting them.

That.

Gunny
01-22-2016, 12:29 PM
19 times out of 20 you start it dimwit , then YOU CRY like you are a victim. Thats true liberal mentality on display, blows your cover for we that see and know how ffing libs operate.
You need to work on that but perhaps too late as only a DIMWIT would now think you are not a
lib - in- hiding, IMHO.-TYR

Doesn't matter WHO starts it. And FJs not a lib. This is more about certain people not liking other certain people which is fine with me and none of my business. But I agree with the portion of Jim's post I highlighted. Once y'all start, I just quit reading the thread and there have been some good discussions wrecked because of it.

jimnyc
01-22-2016, 01:12 PM

And yet it seems like YOU who starts with name calling first, every time.

Either way, keep your intent here, or just get locked out of threads up top - that's if you somehow think it's your job to keep others in line.

fj1200
01-22-2016, 02:13 PM
u 2 shud get a room

I would gladly leave it one thread or cage.

19 times out of 20 you start it dimwit ...

Point out a thread where I "start it" where he hasn't ignorantly called me a leftie or implied his ridiculous agenda blather first and I will gladly concede the point. How many threads have you started trying to call me out or injected me into threads and conversations I wasn't in?

And FJs not a lib.

Truth, and trust me I get no enjoyment out of this.

And yet it seems like YOU who starts with name calling first, every time.

Either way, keep your intent here, or just get locked out of threads up top - that's if you somehow think it's your job to keep others in line.

Does drummond think "leftie" is a diatribe? I think you know the answer to that. And no, I don't think it's my job to keep others in line, I think it's my job to call someone out when they lie about me.

jimnyc
01-22-2016, 02:33 PM
Does drummond think "leftie" is a diatribe? I think you know the answer to that. And no, I don't think it's my job to keep others in line, I think it's my job to call someone out when they lie about me.

Big difference between claiming someone is a leftie or righty - and non stop calling them an idiot and a troll.

I believe I made my point anyway. Devour one another down here for all I care. But if the back and forth takes over a thread in the political sections, outside the topic, and the name calling crap takes over - I'm just moving the posts for whatever person wasn't capable of starting that down here.

Personally, I think the ignore feature is the best option, but it's clear some would PREFER the back and forth and name calling. Tis a shame, because such posting can turn a once great contributing member around the board, into someone with a singular focus of fighting with someone.

fj1200
01-22-2016, 02:37 PM
Big difference between claiming someone is a leftie or righty - and non stop calling them an idiot and a troll.

The former begets the latter. I don't start calling anyone an idiot and a troll until I have reason. But I understand where you're coming from and I'll happily leave it alone but as I told him a long time ago and repeatedly my response is completely up to him. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-27-2016, 07:06 PM
Point out a thread where I "start it" where he hasn't ignorantly called me a leftie or implied his ridiculous agenda blather first and I will gladly concede the point. How many threads have you started trying to call me out or injected me into threads and conversations I wasn't in?

First, you point out where you've gladly(or even otherwise) ever conceded a damn thing to either Drummond and/or myself..
I DO NOT BUY "HUNTING DOGS" THAT DON'T HUNT, HOSS.
You in your usual arrogance keep trying to speak to me as if I am a damn fool.
I am light years ahead of you as these last few years here has shown to anybody paying attention.
YOU GO ON AND LIVE HAPPILY IN THAT FANTASY WORLD THAT YOU BLINDLY CONSTRUCT.--TYR

fj1200
01-28-2016, 01:26 PM
First, you point out where you've gladly(or even otherwise) ever conceded a damn thing to either Drummond and/or myself..

Why should I concede anything to you when you both post from false assumptions? Nevertheless I'll take that as you declining to point out where I "start it" without you two blathering on about agendas and imagined lefties and liberals.

"light years ahead" of me. :laugh: You were wrong dead to rights in another thread and I get a "don't shoot me." :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2016, 04:46 PM
Why should I concede anything to you when you both post from false assumptions? Nevertheless I'll take that as you declining to point out where I "start it" without you two blathering on about agendas and imagined lefties and liberals.

"light years ahead" of me. :laugh: You were wrong dead to rights in another thread and I get a "don't shoot me." :laugh:

No asswipe, what you got was me admitting my mistake and then a "so don't shoot me" ADDED ON..
Which is something you've never done even after being proven wrong not just by ME on something but also by Jim, Jeff, Abbey , Gunny or NT.
And that clearly points to extreme arrogance and a sense that you think you are never wrong--which is a form of insanity Hoss. I THINK THEY CALL IT HAVING A "GOD COMPLEX"...... -Tyr

fj1200
01-29-2016, 09:59 AM
No asswipe, what you got was me admitting my mistake and then a "so don't shoot me" ADDED ON..
Which is something you've never done even after being proven wrong not just by ME on something but also by Jim, Jeff, Abbey , Gunny or NT.
And that clearly points to extreme arrogance and a sense that you think you are never wrong--which is a form of insanity Hoss. I THINK THEY CALL IT HAVING A "GOD COMPLEX"...... -Tyr

Yes, you admitted your mistake and then proceeded to not apologize for what you said based on your mistake. Besides, I admit I'm wrong all the time when it happens. I'm very happy to be wrong if I've learned something new; BTW a difference of opinion is not an instance of being "wrong." ;) And when, pray tell, am I supposed to concede anything to you between the lying, the hypocrisy, the trolling, the whining about imagined lefties and liberals, and the Muzzy rants?

FWIW I might not be complaining about someone else having a "God complex" as much as you blurt out "truth" and "fact." Just trying to help. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-29-2016, 10:18 AM
Yes, you admitted your mistake and then proceeded to not apologize for what you said based on your mistake. Besides, I admit I'm wrong all the time when it happens. I'm very happy to be wrong if I've learned something new; BTW a difference of opinion is not an instance of being "wrong." ;) And when, pray tell, am I supposed to concede anything to you between the lying, the hypocrisy, the trolling, the whining about imagined lefties and liberals, and the Muzzy rants?

FWIW I might not be complaining about someone else having a "God complex" as much as you blurt out "truth" and "fact." Just trying to help. :)

HA. So you got me on a brainfart in which I mixed up two guys last names in almost four years of my thousands and thousands of comments and many hundreds of threads authored.
Try writing more that just one liners, misquotes of other members, and posting smilies as replies and contribute sincere opinions on as many topics as much as I DO THEN LETS SEE HOW MANY MISTAKES YOU MAKE .

haha, "all the time when it happens" --just that according to you it never happens--left yourself an out yet again I see and note.
Thats you style, thats your complex --leaving an out so you never have to ever admit you are wrong--as is you running away a few days when Jeff, Jim or any longtime members busts you on something.
Abbey corrects you often in my opinion. To which you divert or else reply with some thought to be clever little quip.
Dude, if anybody hasn't got you and your little tactics figured out by now then I have no use for or any respect for them at all.
Being slippery, slimy and oozing in spin is no way to go trough life.

I am not the first to note your always leaving yourself an out if called on your bullshit and thats a damn standard lib way hoss, you mastered it, you own it .. live with it.. --Tyr

fj1200
01-29-2016, 04:30 PM
I am not the first to note your always leaving yourself an out if called on your bullshit and thats a damn standard lib way hoss, you mastered it, you own it .. live with it.. --Tyr

:blah: Is this where you blather on about your ignorant ravings, drop a few names, offer no specifics, and end with that whole imaginary lib charge? Of course it is, your "arguments" have pretty much run their course.

Nevertheless I can certainly understand misremembering something but I just took the opportunity to point out where you are unwilling to do something you keep charging that I'm unwilling to do. I'll await rational discussion in the main forum area. :)

"contribute sincere opinions" :laugh:

fj1200
03-11-2016, 09:11 AM
She could try understanding that she should be accountable for her actions ... and follow a duty to come clean.

Like she'll start now.

And troll someplace else.

Drummond
03-12-2016, 04:53 AM
Like she'll start now.

And troll someplace else.

My objection to Hillary's conduct was a fair one (AND definitely pertinent to the thread !). I don't care if you're inclined to disapprove. Or to dodge a straightforward query as to whether she should be excused the obligation of coming clean.

You mention 'trolling', as in 'troll someplace else'. Excellent ! I have the very link for you for that purpose. I am asking you, now for the last time, to go to it ...

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?53947-Trolling-Outlet-for-FJ1200&p=799090#post799090

fj1200
03-12-2016, 07:53 AM
... to go to it ...

I'm sorry you're not smart enough to understand.

Jeff
03-12-2016, 09:46 AM
:popcorn:

Dam, I can feel the love !!! :laugh:

Can't we all get along. :laugh:

Seriously guys Y'all can't enjoy fighting every time ya log on, I never use the ignore button but I think this just may call for it.

Drummond
03-12-2016, 07:40 PM

Seriously guys Y'all can't enjoy fighting every time ya log on, I never use the ignore button but I think this just may call for it.

I've thought as you have, Jeff ... that's to say, to NOT use the 'ignore' button. To me, it always seemed an act of failure to resort to using it, and I've never done so.

But there's just no other solution where FJ is concerned. He will not represent himself honestly. He always picks fights at every opportunity he either sees, or contrives himself, and, he always insists upon using the main board for it. A Cage thread has existed for some time, one tailor-made for FJ. He insists upon avoiding it.

Tyr is right. And so, FJ will be placed on 'ignore' (just as soon as I've checked out how to do it !). Enough is enough.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-13-2016, 08:47 AM
I've thought as you have, Jeff ... that's to say, to NOT use the 'ignore' button. To me, it always seemed an act of failure to resort to using it, and I've never done so.

But there's just no other solution where FJ is concerned. He will not represent himself honestly. He always picks fights at every opportunity he either sees, or contrives himself, and, he always insists upon using the main board for it. A Cage thread has existed for some time, one tailor-made for FJ. He insists upon avoiding it.

Tyr is right. And so, FJ will be placed on 'ignore' (just as soon as I've checked out how to do it !). Enough is enough.

Brilliant move, one that is long overdue IMHO.
Let the worm have his apple to infect my friend.
I actually gave him three , BUT NOW HE IS ON PERMANENT IGNORE WITH ME..
I HOPE HE ENJOYS HIS APPLE.. :laugh:
AS THE LIB HE IS, NOW HE HAS NO STRONG OPPOSITION , JUST WHAT EVERY DAMN LIB DEMANDS TO HAVE,..-TYR

indago
03-13-2016, 09:08 AM

Bully!

Drummond
03-13-2016, 09:16 AM
AS THE LIB HE IS, NOW HE HAS NO STRONG OPPOSITION , JUST WHAT EVERY DAMN LIB DEMANDS TO HAVE,..-TYR:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Voted4Reagan
03-14-2016, 05:22 AM
AS THE LIB HE IS, NOW HE HAS NO STRONG OPPOSITION , JUST WHAT EVERY DAMN LIB DEMANDS TO HAVE,..-TYR

I put him on my list as well... nothing redeeming in his posts...

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 05:40 AM
placed on 'ignore' (just as soon as I've checked out how to do it !). Enough is enough.

For anyone to place another on ignore - simply open the other persons profile. All the way to the left, underneath their avatar, is a list of choices. The 3rd option is "add to ignore list".

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 05:41 AM
I think everyone involved in all of the fights are of great value, and good people. But when issues arise, and turn to disagreements, and then turn to fights, and seemingly can never be resolved and never turn back to normal discussion and debate - then everyone involved is better off utilizing the ignore feature and moving on to better things on the board.

Perianne
03-14-2016, 08:37 AM
For anyone to place another on ignore - simply open the other persons profile. All the way to the left, underneath their avatar, is a list of choices. The 3rd option is "add to ignore list".

Can you fix it so that a moderator can be on ignore? jimnyc?

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 08:56 AM
Can you fix it so that a moderator can be on ignore? @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1)?

Unfortunately, we cannot do that. Sometimes there are multiple people online, and sometimes just one or two. The mods need to be able to communicate with the community if necessary.

Plus, while I know you wouldn't do it - I can easily see someone placing the entire staff on ignore and then going to town! :laugh:

fj1200
03-14-2016, 09:02 AM
Seriously guys Y'all can't enjoy fighting every time ya log on...

Except I've been specifically not fighting. :)

... FJ will be placed on 'ignore' ...

Finally.

Abbey Marie
03-14-2016, 10:12 AM
Can you fix it so that a moderator can be on ignore? @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1)?

I've never heard anyone ask for that before, and others can attest, we've had some pretty nasty situations in the past. If there is a moderator you are having problems with at that serious a level, you should PM other staff about it.
:)

fj1200
03-14-2016, 10:24 AM
^Be careful to whom you grant mod status. :poke:

Perianne
03-14-2016, 10:44 AM
I've never heard anyone ask for that before, and others can attest, we've had some pretty nasty situations in the past. If there is a moderator you are having problems with at that serious a level, you should PM other staff about it.

Thanks for the advice, Abbey. I recognize that the staff are all close and are friends. To involve other staff members in such a situation is unfair to them. I can either deal with my situation or move on.

There is a situation at my place of work. One particular nurse is unhappy and has been complaining for months on end. Even though we are good friends and have socialized after work, I finally got tired of hearing her complain and told her if she is not happy, then move on. We will quickly replace her with someone else. I feel the same applies to me here. I am but a small piece in a big forum and wouldn't be missed.

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 12:28 PM
Finally.

Sounds like you think it took too long. This is something you could have sped up as well. The desire/ability to use such a function works both ways. :)

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 12:36 PM

I can't remember who, but someone awhile back complained that they couldn't place me on ignore. I came close to changing it back then but can't remember for sure why I didn't. Likely because of exactly what I'm stating now. I'm not surprised that someone wanted to ignore me as I'm an a$$hole at times! LOL

Thanks for the advice, Abbey. I recognize that the staff are all close and are friends. To involve other staff members in such a situation is unfair to them. I can either deal with my situation or move on.

There is a situation at my place of work. One particular nurse is unhappy and has been complaining for months on end. Even though we are good friends and have socialized after work, I finally got tired of hearing her complain and told her if she is not happy, then move on. We will quickly replace her with someone else. I feel the same applies to me here. I am but a small piece in a big forum and wouldn't be missed.

Unless it's me someone has an issue with, I'm more than happy to hear about complaints or other issues. I'd MUCH rather hear about such things instead of anyone leaving the board. Granted, what I usually tell people at this point, is to place the other person on ignore, and help make their problem go away. Then of course there is the 'manual ignore', which is simply bypassing posts without reading, or just don't reply.

Stop being negative about yourself. EVERYONE here is a small piece of a bigger picture. It's not the forum though, as we're kinda tiny. :) Anyone and everyone would be missed if they bailed.

If this is one person, I'm assuming - no one person is ever worth a headache, or contemplating leaving over. Unless you have an issue with the rest of folks that post with you, which I don't think so - it wouldn't make sense for anyone to bail on a bunch - to avoid just one.

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 12:37 PM
^Be careful to whom you grant mod status. :poke:

I was thinking about bringing back OCA, Pale Rider and Jillian. :thumb:

fj1200
03-14-2016, 12:38 PM
Sounds like you think it took too long. This is something you could have sped up as well. The desire/ability to use such a function works both ways. :)

Yup, after copious threats to ignore he might actually follow through. Nevertheless I have no need to do the same. Those who can, do. Those who can't, ignore. ;)

An over/under on how long it lasts? :coffee:

fj1200
03-14-2016, 12:40 PM
I was thinking about bringing back OCA, Pale Rider and Jillian. :thumb:

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_400_400/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAQuAAAAJDY5ODU4NDA4LTY2NjAtNDY0MS1iND BlLWU4OGVlYmUxOGI0Yw.jpg

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 12:44 PM
https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_400_400/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAQuAAAAJDY5ODU4NDA4LTY2NjAtNDY0MS1iND BlLWU4OGVlYmUxOGI0Yw.jpg

I'd prefer to cut out a portion of my skull, by myself, using a spoon, before I would want any of them dopes back here.

Perianne
03-14-2016, 01:03 PM
I'd prefer to cut out a portion of my skull, by myself, using a spoon, before I would want any of them dopes back here.

I somehow wandered into a dark area on here once. Who was the lesbian who went into great details about her sexual life?

jimnyc
03-14-2016, 01:20 PM
I somehow wandered into a dark area on here once. Who was the lesbian who went into great details about her sexual life?

Oh man, almost forgot about her - that was "Liberalnation"

Another one who had no self respect whatsoever, and of course no personal responsibility either. She wanted freebies out of life, and then of course had no issue writing about such filth and sharing it.

She bailed not longer after that when she found out that we/I didn't want to hear about her sexual encounters while going through ones "cycle". Disgusting.

Perianne
03-14-2016, 01:28 PM
Oh man, almost forgot about her - that was "Liberalnation"

Another one who had no self respect whatsoever, and of course no personal responsibility either. She wanted freebies out of life, and then of course had no issue writing about such filth and sharing it.

She bailed not longer after that when she found out that we/I didn't want to hear about her sexual encounters while going through ones "cycle". Disgusting.

You know, the thing about it is that we are all sexual beings. But no one wants to hear the details of your in-and-out. That is private and should remain so.

Drummond
03-14-2016, 09:24 PM

It's OK, thanks - I have already figured out the method. FJ's now on 'ignore' ... something significantly overdue.

fj1200
03-15-2016, 11:39 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f9/27/ef/f927efc0c15eeeaad51b31ca61044501.jpg

Gunny
03-24-2016, 01:41 PM

God you're a dork. You got ruffles on those pink panties, or what? :slap:

Jeff
03-25-2016, 08:10 AM
God you're a dork. You got ruffles on those pink panties, or what? :slap:

Gunny stop fantasizing Bro, the Ol lady don't share. :laugh:

Gunny
03-26-2016, 04:24 PM
Gunny stop fantasizing Bro, the Ol lady don't share. :laugh:

I don't do leftovers, bubba. :laugh:

Jeff
03-26-2016, 06:34 PM

No left overs Brother, I think its refereed to as sloppy seconds. :laugh:

Gunny
03-28-2016, 01:32 PM

I was talking about the drawers, ass. I wouldn't talk about your old lady like that. Even I have some sense of proper manners. I AM Southern, remember? :slap:

Jeff
03-28-2016, 11:21 PM

I was talking about the drawers, ass. I wouldn't talk about your old lady like that. Even I have some sense of proper manners. I AM Southern, remember? :slap:

Ol Lady hell, I thought ya was wanting me. :laugh:

Gunny
03-29-2016, 03:28 AM
Ol Lady hell, I thought ya was wanting me. :laugh:

Bubba, I can find livestock closer than you are and they're probably better looking. :laugh:

Black Diamond
03-29-2016, 03:39 AM
Bubba, I can find livestock closer than you are and they're probably better looking. :laugh:
Comparing him to Clinton. That's harsh. :cool:

Voted4Reagan
03-29-2016, 06:51 AM
It's OK, thanks - I have already figured out the method. FJ's now on 'ignore' ... something significantly overdue.

I too have him on it.... He is reaching far fewer people these days... many have followed suit

Gunny
03-29-2016, 03:33 PM
I too have him on it.... He is reaching far fewer people these days... many have followed suit

Just my opinion and I know others have theirs. I know Jim's a proponent of the ignore feature. I've never used it. If I can't just ignore someone on my own, I walk away. But I want to see what the filthy little bastards are saying about me.:laugh:

I still have never figured out how FJ gets singled out though. Because he'd argue with a stick? I think most of us would or we wouldn't be here.