PDA

View Full Version : Latest presidential averages

jimnyc
01-24-2016, 07:10 PM
Iowa Republican Presidential Caucus
FOX News
Trump 34, Cruz 23, Rubio 12, Carson 7, Bush 4, Paul 6, Christie 4, Huckabee 2, Kasich 2, Fiorina 1, Santorum 2 Trump +11

CBS News/YouGov
Trump 39, Cruz 34, Rubio 13, Carson 5, Bush 1, Paul 3, Christie 2, Huckabee 0, Kasich 1, Fiorina 1, Santorum 1 Trump +5

New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary
FOX News
Trump 31, Cruz 14, Kasich 9, Rubio 13, Bush 7, Christie 7, Paul 5, Fiorina 3, Carson 5, Huckabee 1, Santorum 0 Trump +17

CBS News/YouGov
rump 34, Cruz 16, Kasich 10, Rubio 14, Bush 7, Christie 7, Paul 3, Fiorina 4, Carson 5, Huckabee 0, Santorum 0 Trump +18

South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary
CBS News/YouGov
Trump 40, Cruz 21, Rubio 13, Bush 8, Carson 9, Paul 3, Kasich 2, Christie 1, Huckabee 2, Fiorina 1, Santorum 0 Trump +19

Florida Republican Presidential Primary
CBS News/YouGov
Trump 41, Cruz 22, Rubio 18, Bush 4, Carson 5, Christie 2, Kasich 2, Fiorina 2, Paul 1, Huckabee 0, Santorum 0 Trump +19

Georgia Republican Presidential Primary
CBS News/YouGov
Trump 39, Cruz 29, Rubio 13, Carson 6, Bush 2, Christie 2, Kasich 2, Fiorina 2, Huckabee 2, Paul 0, Santorum 0 Trump +10

Texas Republican Presidential Primary
CBS News/YouGov
Cruz 45, Trump 30, Carson 5, Rubio 8, Bush 4, Fiorina 1, Paul 2, Huckabee 1, Christie 2, Kasich 1, Santorum 0 Cruz +15

2016 Republican Presidential Nomination
FOX News
Trump 34, Cruz 20, Rubio 11, Carson 8, Bush 4, Christie 3, Kasich 4, Paul 2, Huckabee 2, Fiorina 1, Santorum 0 Trump +14

Black Diamond
01-24-2016, 07:12 PM
Sarah Palin matters.

PixieStix
01-24-2016, 07:12 PM
I'm gonna put that in my pipe and smoke it. I hope everyone will join me :thumb:

Black Diamond
01-24-2016, 07:13 PM
I'm gonna put that in my pipe and smoke it. I hope everyone will join me :thumb:

Only if I can inhale.

PixieStix
01-24-2016, 07:22 PM
Only if I can inhale.

Please do ;)

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 10:56 AM
FOX News
Trump 34, Cruz 23, Rubio 12, Carson 7, Bush 4, Paul 6, Christie 4, Huckabee 2, Kasich 2, Fiorina 1, Santorum 2 Trump +11

CBS News/YouGov
Trump 39, Cruz 34, Rubio 13, Carson 5, Bush 1, Paul 3, Christie 2, Huckabee 0, Kasich 1, Fiorina 1, Santorum 1 Trump +5

FOX News
Trump 31, Cruz 14, Kasich 9, Rubio 13, Bush 7, Christie 7, Paul 5, Fiorina 3, Carson 5, Huckabee 1, Santorum 0 Trump +17

CBS News/YouGov
rump 34, Cruz 16, Kasich 10, Rubio 14, Bush 7, Christie 7, Paul 3, Fiorina 4, Carson 5, Huckabee 0, Santorum 0 Trump +18

CBS News/YouGov
Trump 40, Cruz 21, Rubio 13, Bush 8, Carson 9, Paul 3, Kasich 2, Christie 1, Huckabee 2, Fiorina 1, Santorum 0 Trump +19

CBS News/YouGov
Trump 41, Cruz 22, Rubio 18, Bush 4, Carson 5, Christie 2, Kasich 2, Fiorina 2, Paul 1, Huckabee 0, Santorum 0 Trump +19

CBS News/YouGov
Trump 39, Cruz 29, Rubio 13, Carson 6, Bush 2, Christie 2, Kasich 2, Fiorina 2, Huckabee 2, Paul 0, Santorum 0 Trump +10

CBS News/YouGov
Cruz 45, Trump 30, Carson 5, Rubio 8, Bush 4, Fiorina 1, Paul 2, Huckabee 1, Christie 2, Kasich 1, Santorum 0 Cruz +15

FOX News
Trump 34, Cruz 20, Rubio 11, Carson 8, Bush 4, Christie 3, Kasich 4, Paul 2, Huckabee 2, Fiorina 1, Santorum 0 Trump +14

When in doubt... :)

^^^ SCOREBOARD!!! ^^^

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 11:08 AM
Look at those numbers above, and there you will find out why a lot of people are unusually angry. They have abnormal hate for the man, and he's destroying in every poll out there. He's likely on the cusp of starting to run away with the primaries, which makes a lot of folks even more angry. It's an emotional time for a lot of folks if they have hatred for a political candidate.

Gunny
01-25-2016, 11:09 AM
FOX News

CBS News/YouGov

FOX News

CBS News/YouGov

CBS News/YouGov

CBS News/YouGov

CBS News/YouGov

CBS News/YouGov

FOX News

Yep. He's got 30+% of the Republican vote. That means he DOESN'T have 60+% of it.

And the Republican vote is only about 30% of all voters. 44% are independents.

Means he doesn't have shit.

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 11:11 AM
Yep. He's got 30+% of the Republican vote. That means he DOESN'T have 60+% of it.

And the Republican vote is only about 30% of all voters. 44% are independents.

Means he doesn't have shit.

He has a SHITLOAD more than the candidate that you oth../.. nevermind, you guys are only against, don't have anyone to support!!

And you know what, I am JUST as happy if he wins the nomination and nitwits still try and do whatever they can to bring him down. And if so, then we get Hillary, and everyone suffers.

That'll sure teach all of us!!

Gunny
01-25-2016, 11:39 AM
He has a SHITLOAD more than the candidate that you oth../.. nevermind, you guys are only against, don't have anyone to support!!

And you know what, I am JUST as happy if he wins the nomination and nitwits still try and do whatever they can to bring him down. And if so, then we get Hillary, and everyone suffers.

That'll sure teach all of us!!

I'd rather have no one to support than support someone just because he talks big to be part of the popular crowd. If he wins the nomination we WILL get Hillary.

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 11:43 AM
I'd rather have no one to support than support someone just because he talks big to be part of the popular crowd. If he wins the nomination we WILL get Hillary.

And in large part because of the retards that claim they will stay home, do actually stay home. It's all on those folks. They have a choice to make, and of they CHOOSE to stay home, well then that's their choice to put Hillary in office, as you even just said. I don't agree, but enjoy that decision.

Gunny
01-25-2016, 11:45 AM
And in large part because of the retards that claim they will stay home, do actually stay home. It's all on those folks. They have a choice to make, and of they CHOOSE to stay home, well then that's their choice to put Hillary in office, as you even just said. I don't agree, but enjoy that decision.

Nope. You put a retard out there to vote for, and intelligent people who actually have principles and ideals aren't going to vote for him.

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 11:50 AM
Nope. You put a retard out there to vote for, and intelligent people who actually have principles and ideals aren't going to vote for him.

So you're intelligent - who are you voting for? Hillary? 3rd party?

Gunny
01-25-2016, 11:53 AM
What I REALLY don't like about this whole thing is? Y'all sound just like Leftwingnut Democrats going after anyone that dares disagree with them. When did we on the right start THAT? My guess would be about the time Bigmouth decided to run for President an started insulting any and everyone on the right.

This is the worst I've seen it. You're trying to use that "if you don't vote Hillary will be President" appeal to emotion, and it don't cut it hear. I have one emotion: anger. I'm more angry that some can't see the forest for the trees on OUR side than I am at what the stupid Dems are doing. I expect it out of them.

PixieStix
01-25-2016, 11:55 AM
What I REALLY don't like about this whole thing is? Y'all sound just like Leftwingnut Democrats going after anyone that dares disagree with them. When did we on the right start THAT? My guess would be about the time Bigmouth decided to run for President an started insulting any and everyone on the right.

This is the worst I've seen it. You're trying to use that "if you don't vote Hillary will be President" appeal to emotion, and it don't cut it hear. I have one emotion: anger. I'm more angry that some can't see the forest for the trees on OUR side than I am at what the stupid Dems are doing. I expect it out of them.

And you say if I vote for Trump Hillary wins. I see the forest just fine it you that is blinded by your hate

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 11:56 AM

It was YOU who started this awhile back, telling us this would happen if we voted for Trump - so of course I turned around and used your own words. IF you choose to follow your own path, which is to stay home, then exactly what you say very well may happen. YOU said it would happen, not me.

And I notice you didn't answer the question. Are you in fact going to stay home, which would help Hillary as you stated? Or are you going 3rd party?

Gunny
01-25-2016, 12:13 PM
It was YOU who started this awhile back, telling us this would happen if we voted for Trump - so of course I turned around and used your own words. IF you choose to follow your own path, which is to stay home, then exactly what you say very well may happen. YOU said it would happen, not me.

And I notice you didn't answer the question. Are you in fact going to stay home, which would help Hillary as you stated? Or are you going 3rd party?

You're not using my words. You're putting them in my mouth. I'm merely making a point. I've been voting longer than you have and haven't missed one yet. If I do, I'll have a good reason.

You keep missing the basic point though ... why should it matter whether or not I vote if the GOP candidate is as bad as the incumbent President; and, the the GOP candidate can't win?

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 12:16 PM
You're not using my words. You're putting them in my mouth. I'm merely making a point. I've been voting longer than you have and haven't missed one yet. If I do, I'll have a good reason.

You keep missing the basic point though ... why should it matter whether or not I vote if the GOP candidate is as bad as the incumbent President; and, the the GOP candidate can't win?

No point discussing anything with you if you can't answer one question. I didn't think it was that difficult, but sometimes I'm wrong. :)

Gunny
01-25-2016, 12:24 PM
No point discussing anything with you if you can't answer one question. I didn't think it was that difficult, but sometimes I'm wrong. :)

I answered the question. Unlike some, I haven't just jumped on a bandwagon and sold out 11 months out and before the first primary. I said I don't know and that's the answer. I want Trump out as much as I want Hillary out. I'm voting for someone else in the primaries.

What I don't like is the lefwing tactic being pulled that if we don't like your guy, we don't understand, or there's no point talking to us. Why don't you try listening instead of just thinking about what you've got to say next?

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 12:33 PM
I answered the question. Unlike some, I haven't just jumped on a bandwagon and sold out 11 months out and before the first primary. I said I don't know and that's the answer. I want Trump out as much as I want Hillary out. I'm voting for someone else in the primaries.

What I don't like is the lefwing tactic being pulled that if we don't like your guy, we don't understand, or there's no point talking to us. Why don't you try listening instead of just thinking about what you've got to say next?

Been listening. Just a tad over a month before you have to vote, not unreasonable to think you may have had an eye on someone by now. Primaries are around the corner and I've not heard a peep from you about candidates other than bitching and whining about Trump. And 11 months before the first primary huh? LOL You're a whining dipshit.

Gunny
01-25-2016, 12:38 PM
Been listening. Just a tad over a month before you have to vote, not unreasonable to think you may have had an eye on someone by now. Primaries are around the corner and I've not heard a peep from you about candidates other than bitching and whining about Trump. And 11 months before the first primary huh? LOL You're a whining dipshit.

Got news for you, I don't bitch and whine anymore than you suck his dick. Pointing out why Trump sucks as a Presidential candidate isn't bitching and whining. We even and you want to move on now?

First it doesn't matter who I am going to vote for, does it? There's a reason polling booths are private. Since it's no secret I'm a Texan, just who would you imagine I'm going to vote for? An actual conservative.

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 12:41 PM
Got news for you, I don't bitch and whine anymore than you suck his dick. Pointing out why Trump sucks as a Presidential candidate isn't bitching and whining. We even and you want to move on now?

First it doesn't matter who I am going to vote for, does it? There's a reason polling booths are private. Since it's no secret I'm a Texan, just who would you imagine I'm going to vote for? An actual conservative.

Don't know, since you're too much of a jerk off to just come out and speak, but would rather talk smack non-stop than answering a few questions and having a normal conversation. I tried to keep things normal and ask questions and answer yours, but you turned into King Jerk Off. Keep your shit private then, adios!

Gunny
01-25-2016, 02:25 PM
Don't know, since you're too much of a jerk off to just come out and speak, but would rather talk smack non-stop than answering a few questions and having a normal conversation. I tried to keep things normal and ask questions and answer yours, but you turned into King Jerk Off. Keep your shit private then, adios!

I was having a normal conversation. I made a post in eminent domain that was surprisingly enough, about eminent domain -- no Trump. I log on this morning and it looks like a Trump Town Hall meeting all over the place. The topic went from eminent domain to Trump and now it's about religion.

I don't mind having a decent conversation and you know it. I can't do a thing about anyone that doesn't like the answers and you already know I can be just as derisive and shitty as anyone else here when pushed.

In this thread I pointed out why your numbers don't work. 30% of the GOP isn't anything; especially, when the GOP is only about 30-or-so percent of the voting bloc. So 30% of 30% is WHAT?

jimnyc
01-26-2016, 08:52 AM
Let's add in ABC - Washington Post from today, and CNN:

ABC/Wash Post
Trump 37, Cruz 21, Rubio 11, Carson 7, Bush 5, Christie 4, Kasich 2, Huckabee 2, Fiorina 3, Paul 1, Santorum 0 Trump +16

CNN/ORC
Trump 41, Cruz 19, Rubio 8, Carson 6, Bush 5, Christie 4, Kasich, Huckabee, Fiorina, Paul, Santorum Trump +22