PDA

View Full Version : US Attorney Mukasey Calls for Criminal Charges Against Hillary

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 07:11 AM
Former U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey on Friday called for criminal charges in Hillary Clinton's email investigation as more missives surfaced from her personal server that were highly classified. He joined two other federal prosecutors expecting such charges.

"The current news, reported in the Journal and elsewhere, is that her server contained information at the highest level of classification, known as SAP, or Special Access Program," Mukasey said in a Wall Street Journal op-ed. "This is a level so high that even the inspector general for the intelligence community who reported the discovery did not initially have clearance to examine it."

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/michael-mukasey-hillary-clinton-email-criminal-charges/2016/01/22/id/710446/

Perianne
01-25-2016, 07:22 AM
She is a dirty rotten liar and will never admit to the crimes the Clinton mafia family has committed. Maybe it is time to bring back the rack? :)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8305&stc=1

PixieStix
01-25-2016, 07:51 AM
Former U.S. Attorney General Michael Mukasey on Friday called for criminal charges in Hillary Clinton's email investigation as more missives surfaced from her personal server that were highly classified. He joined two other federal prosecutors expecting such charges.

"The current news, reported in the Journal and elsewhere, is that her server contained information at the highest level of classification, known as SAP, or Special Access Program," Mukasey said in a Wall Street Journal op-ed. "This is a level so high that even the inspector general for the intelligence community who reported the discovery did not initially have clearance to examine it."

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/michael-mukasey-hillary-clinton-email-criminal-charges/2016/01/22/id/710446/

I just heard that if Hillary is charged that Pataki would take her place. She is a criminal and has residual blood on her filthy lying hands

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 07:59 AM
I just heard that if Hillary is charged that Pataki would take her place. She is a criminal and has residual blood on her filthy lying hands

Pataki? He has ZERO chance. I heard Bloomberg may jump in. He has a better chance than Pataki, but still no chance to win.

NightTrain
01-25-2016, 08:02 AM
Biden will jump in.

Perianne
01-25-2016, 08:03 AM
Pataki? He has ZERO chance. I heard Bloomberg may jump in. He has a better chance than Pataki, but still no chance to win.

You never know. The undesirables will vote for any Democrat. And the most reliable Democratic voters are dead people.

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 08:04 AM
Biden will jump in.

And would do well. But I think Bloomberg would take away votes, more so than Trump would lose or have votes taken away if anyone stays home.

darin
01-25-2016, 08:55 AM
nobody CARES because NOBODY believes Hillary will face even an OUNCE of justice.

NightTrain
01-25-2016, 08:59 AM
nobody CARES because NOBODY believes Hillary will face even an OUNCE of justice.

I think she will. They've got hard evidence on her this time... and she's not nearly as teflon as Slick Willy is.

Gunny
01-25-2016, 02:16 PM
Biden will jump in.

He can't unless she is the already the Democratic nominee. If they indict her prior to that, it's allegedly between Sanders and O'Malley. Others can get in only at a special DNC held if she steps down AFTER the DNC makes her the nominee.

Of course, I'll caveat that with we know how well Dem listen to their own rules.:rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
01-25-2016, 02:54 PM
Now that he has made the move, I really hope Mukasey watches his back. Hillary is quite scary, actually.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-25-2016, 04:29 PM
Now that he has made the move, I really hope Mukasey watches his back. Hillary is quite scary, actually.

The criminals named Bill and Hilary Clinton are protected by the globalists and the globalists have hit squads. A FACT....--Tyr

Gunny
01-25-2016, 04:52 PM

She's not that scary. Bill is the scary one. He's always kept someone between him and the hangman's noose, and that includes Hillary. As far as this indictment goes, she should already be in jail and she can blow smoke, and the MSM can blow smoke, but those of us with security clearances KNOW that it starts out classified. What would be the purpose of later classifying information already made public? You'd have to swear the entire population of the US, and probably China, Russia, N Korea and Iran to secrecy. THAT makes a LOT of sense.:rolleyes:

Now I'm not saying he's responsible for her specific screwups. But he's STILL the master puppeteer pulling the strings.