PDA

View Full Version : Rick Perry Endorses Cruz

Kathianne
01-25-2016, 10:00 AM
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/rick-perry-endorses-ted-cruz-218170

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 10:32 AM
I don't think this will help him in the slightest bit, except maybe in Texas, where Cruz already has a large lead. Where was he at, like 1 or 2% when he dropped out?

PixieStix
01-25-2016, 10:34 AM
Rick Perry and Glenn Beck. YAY

Perianne
01-25-2016, 12:28 PM

They should switch letters. Rick Berry and Glenn Peck. I like that. :)

PixieStix
01-25-2016, 12:30 PM
They should switch letters. Rick Berry and Glenn Peck. I like that. :)

:laugh::laugh:

Gunny
01-25-2016, 12:40 PM
I don't think this will help him in the slightest bit, except maybe in Texas, where Cruz already has a large lead. Where was he at, like 1 or 2% when he dropped out?

:laugh::laugh:

Now WHO is not doing WHAT, exactly? DOn't want to hear one more whine or snivel out of you Trumpies about how you're being picked on.

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 12:43 PM
Now WHO is not doing WHAT, exactly? DOn't want to hear one more whine or snivel out of you Trumpies about how you're being picked on.

WHat the fuck are you talking about? What the hell does my post have to do with whining or being picked on? Are you really this fucking stupid? Go ahead, reread my post again and tell me what is wrong with it.

Gunny
01-25-2016, 12:46 PM
WHat the fuck are you talking about? What the hell does my post have to do with whining or being picked on? Are you really this fucking stupid? Go ahead, reread my post again and tell me what is wrong with it.

Nope. I'm not stupid enough to support a guaranteed loser either.

But if you and yours can bitch and moan every time someone says anything about Trump, I'm going to point out every time any of you say anything about anyone else. It's not called stupid, Jim, it's giving you a taste of your own medicine.

I'm sick of hearing about the whole Goddamned thing, to tell you the truth. It's like everyone has lost their fucking minds. One side's supporting a criminal and the other a narcissistic opportunist.

jimnyc
01-25-2016, 12:50 PM
Nope. I'm not stupid enough to support a guaranteed loser either.

But if you and yours can bitch and moan every time someone says anything about Trump, I'm going to point out every time any of you say anything about anyone else. It's not called stupid, Jim, it's giving you a taste of your own medicine.

I'm sick of hearing about the whole Goddamned thing, to tell you the truth. It's like everyone has lost their fucking minds. One side's supporting a criminal and the other a narcissistic opportunist.

In other words, there was nothing wrong with my post. It didn't mention anything at all about anyone here nor could it be misconstrued about any "supporters". It was my opinion about the weight that Cruz carries coming out of his campaign. For whatever reason, you thought you would jump on it as if I did something wrong. But it wasn't. And now you're going to purposely be a little bitch if someone simply talks about a candidate?

Save your time then if that's your desire, you just earned the 86 bin, so I sure as shit won't be reading your trolling shit if that's what you want. Adios, tough guy!

Gunny
01-25-2016, 01:50 PM
In other words, there was nothing wrong with my post. It didn't mention anything at all about anyone here nor could it be misconstrued about any "supporters". It was my opinion about the weight that Cruz carries coming out of his campaign. For whatever reason, you thought you would jump on it as if I did something wrong. But it wasn't. And now you're going to purposely be a little bitch if someone simply talks about a candidate?

Save your time then if that's your desire, you just earned the 86 bin, so I sure as shit won't be reading your trolling shit if that's what you want. Adios, tough guy!

For some reason I thought I'd just dish out some of the same shit that's been getting dished out. In hindsight, there's no point. Y'all are going to act like leftwingers, bullying everyone around that doesn't agree with you. I don't bully very well.