PDA

View Full Version : No Sympathy

Perianne
01-25-2016, 12:43 PM
I have no sympathy for this weasel.

NEW ORLEANS — A contractor who received death threats after his company was hired to remove Confederate monuments in New Orleans is wondering whether the fire that destroyed his expensive sports car is connected to the controversy.

The fire destroyed a Lamborghini belonging to David Mahler. Mahler’s company was recently tasked with removing Confederate monuments in New Orleans.

Before and after pictures. I hope they castrated the car before burning it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8306&stc=1

http://nypost.com/2016/01/21/contractor-hired-to-remove-confederate-monuments-finds-lamborghini-torched/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-25-2016, 06:40 PM
I have no sympathy for this weasel.

Before and after pictures. I hope they castrated the car before burning it.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8306&stc=1

http://nypost.com/2016/01/21/contractor-hired-to-remove-confederate-monuments-finds-lamborghini-torched/

Well, what did he expect when trashing our Southern heritage?
Trashing his car kinda fits the bill methinks.
Destroying historic monuments is rarely ever a good way to go IMHO.
DOING SO TO PLEASE A POLITICAL PARTY AND ITS DAMN LEECHES EVEN WORSE IMHO.-TYR

Gunny
01-25-2016, 06:53 PM

Yeah and I bet his insurance only pays 3/4s at best, stock. So he's out a 1/4 at least, and all the extras. Too bad.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-25-2016, 07:05 PM
Yeah and I bet his insurance only pays 3/4s at best, stock. So he's out a 1/4 at least, and all the extras. Too bad.

Myself, I believe that I would have just knocked the SOB OUT and called it a day but what was done likely hurt him worse. Mulla being so important to rich greedy bastards. You know if he got the gig he is connected to dem/lib power there. So he was a damn rat to start with IMHO.-TYR

Gunny
01-25-2016, 07:23 PM
UPDATE: Numbers pulled later in the day show an increase of 3,620 percent (http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2015/06/23/ebay-amazon-pulling-down-confederate-flag-merchandise/), according to CBS. Amazon has since banned (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/23/amazon-ebay-ban-confederate-flag-merchandise/) the sale of Confederate flag merchandise. There is a run on Confederate flags underway at Amazon.com, after a media outcry successfully drove South Carolina leaders to attempt to remove the controversial southern banner from the state capitol grounds.
According to the Amazon “Movers and Shakers” (http://www.amazon.com/gp/movers-and-shakers/lawn-garden/ref=zg_bsms_nav_0) sales rankings in the past 24 hours in Patio, Lawn, & Garden merchandise, the flag is the top three slots. One 3×5 flag selling for $3.95 is up 2,305 percent, moving from a sales ranking of 914 to 38.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/23/confederate-flag-sales-up-at-amazon-by-2300-percent/

Noir
01-25-2016, 10:49 PM
So this guy's receiving death threats etc for providing a service for which he is contracted and people are fine with this? Ace.

Gunny
01-25-2016, 11:00 PM
So this guy's receiving death threats etc for providing a service for which he is contracted and people are fine with this? Ace.

Good timing. I'm with tyr in this one. I'd have beat his ass too.

Perianne
01-25-2016, 11:03 PM

People are contracted all the time to do despicable things.

indago
01-26-2016, 06:45 AM
People are contracted all the time to do despicable things.

Yeah, like baking a cake with two guys on it...

Jeff
01-26-2016, 07:19 AM
Myself, I believe that I would have just knocked the SOB OUT and called it a day but what was done likely hurt him worse. Mulla being so important to rich greedy bastards. You know if he got the gig he is connected to dem/lib power there. So he was a damn rat to start with IMHO.-TYR

Good timing. I'm with tyr in this one. I'd have beat his ass too.

I have to agree, although that high dollar car probably hurt him all burned up, the car wasn't the punk, why burn something that did nothing but do what it should, this guy should of gotten a beaten of a lifetime.

sundaydriver
01-26-2016, 07:43 AM
The person that burned the car, people that make anonymous threats to the guy & his employees, and the people that say they would beat this guys ass are the cowardly losers that wouldn't get any sympathy from me.

His company had simply been given the work under its contract with the city, he said.

So the guy has a contract with the city to do certain types of jobs that are deemed necessary by the city. The city tells him what to do and he instructs his employees to do it and that's their only involvement. They should be targeted for this? The guy didn't bid to remove the statues or say how much he and his employees relished the job he just did what the city Fathers and his contract required. If you're too cowardly to approach someone in person and can only sneak attack their property, you are the loser deserving of no sympathy.

Jeff
01-26-2016, 08:16 AM

I think the point here Noir is most people aren't fine with the job he has been contracted to do, death threats may be a bit to much, but then again if someone wanted to wash away your heritage just because they had the loudest mouths I think you may get the idea ( minus the death threats )

I'm sorry but y'all can scream and cry all ya want but a flag doesn't cause harm to anyone, no more than a shirt saying it's a black thing you wouldn't understand does. But no one is removing the shirt just the southern heritage.

darin
01-26-2016, 08:29 AM
Just awful. Man I hope those responsible for damaging that guy get arrested and prosecuted.

The man is innocent of ANY crime related to what he's LEGALLY contracted to do. Go to hell rednecks.

Perianne
01-26-2016, 08:34 AM
Just awful. Man I hope those responsible for damaging that guy get arrested and prosecuted.

The man is innocent of ANY crime related to what he's LEGALLY contracted to do. Go to hell rednecks.

Planned Parenthood can LEGALLY chop up babies and sell the parts. Doesn't mean it is right.

And even though I live in a fairly big city, I relate to those "rednecks" who resist having their culture torn from them by golliwog sympathizers.

Noir
01-26-2016, 08:41 AM
I'm sorry but y'all can scream and cry all ya want but a flag doesn't cause harm to anyone

Said without irony in a thread about death threats and arson.

Perianne
01-26-2016, 08:44 AM
Said without irony in a thread about death treats and arson.

Sometimes people need a wakeup call. I hope that scallywag got the message. And any who want to follow in his footsteps, too.

Jeff
01-26-2016, 08:47 AM

DMP unless you and I have a major difference in what we believe a redneck is, well it is much more than rednecks that are against removing all southern heritage, I agree attacking a piece of property that did nothing is wrong ( as I said above ) Death threats are wrong, but as far as town's fathers feeling the need to do so, no they are being pushed by those with the biggest mouths. Again I repeat attacking his car threatening to kill him is wrong, but if we are now to take away anything that may offend another well than lets do it, not just against the rednecks that you refer to, lets be fair and do it to all. But see only one side will burn the bitch down, only one side will cause the towns people millions in damages if they don't get thier way. How about for starters we get rid of those that want to do nothing but break the law and cause trouble, once all the flags monuments ect... are gone whats next ? We all know this isn't going to stop those that are screaming for all this trash.

I guess all my blabbering comes down to its wrong to attack a guy for doing a job he was contracted to do, but to many they have to ask the question why would he bid on a job that is so one sided and why would he want to do a job where the majority disagrees with what he is doing, that is why they must bus folks into areas that have these issues. Yes I agree that threatening the guy or burning his car is wrong, but I also agree burning down towns and pulling people from there cars might not be the right thing to do as well.

I would say this kind of sums up my feelings.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8314&stc=1

See the horrible rednecks burnt a car :rolleyes: the folks wanting the heritage taken down burnt everything in sight.

Noir
01-26-2016, 08:48 AM
golliwog sympathizers.

Y'know whenever phrases like this come to your mind to justify what you believe, does it ever give you pause...or a little twang of 'am I on the right side of this discussion'?

darin
01-26-2016, 08:50 AM
Planned Parenthood can LEGALLY chop up babies and sell the parts. Doesn't mean it is right.

And even though I live in a fairly big city, I relate to those "rednecks" who resist having their culture torn from them by golliwog sympathizers.

Logical fallacy - do you care?

This guy isn't a sympathizer. He's a guy trying to make a living.

jimnyc
01-26-2016, 08:55 AM

I agree with you. But I still have to wonder, at least speaking for myself. Suppose I'm a contractor, and get a call to go look at a job - the job is helping something at a place that performs abortions. I won't do like the above of course, but I would turn down the work. Some may see doing the work as indirectly supporting the removal. I KNOW that's is not nearly the case, especially just by guessing, but just tossing that out there! But a big difference between turning down work, and destruction of property.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2016, 08:56 AM
The person that burned the car, people that make anonymous threats to the guy & his employees, and the people that say they would beat this guys ass are the cowardly losers that wouldn't get any sympathy from me.

His company had simply been given the work under its contract with the city, he said.

So the guy has a contract with the city to do certain types of jobs that are deemed necessary by the city. The city tells him what to do and he instructs his employees to do it and that's their only involvement. They should be targeted for this? The guy didn't bid to remove the statues or say how much he and his employees relished the job he just did what the city Fathers and his contract required. If you're too cowardly to approach someone in person and can only sneak attack their property, you are the loser deserving of no sympathy.

A contractor who received death threats after his company was hired to remove Confederate monuments in New Orleans is wondering whether the fire that destroyed his expensive sports car is connected to the controversy.

A contractor ,,, after his company was hired,,,, after his company was hired to remove Confederate monuments . SURE LOOKS LIKE A BID WON OR A LIBERAL BUDDY GIVEN WORK TO ME ANDNOT SOME LOWLY HOURLY CITY EMPLOYEE FORCED TO DO A TASK..

Seems to me he was not on yearly regular city payroll and was hired just for this job as thats what the article implies.
Where he a regular city worker just doing the job to save his everyday job my comments would have been different . Context is everything in judging somebody's reply IMHO.
As to our Southern heritage and how the rest of the nation associates it with slavery and condemns us and belittles our heritage --all that is pure hypocrisy--North had SWEATSHOPS before and long after the Civil War that were as bad or worse than slavery. A fact.
WE DEFEND OUR OWN AGAINST ANY AND ALL COMERS. AT LEAST WE OF MY GENERATION ONCE DID AND STILL DO.

I do believe that I explicitly noted that I'd knocked him out and not burned his property, thus who the hell are you calling a coward?
Hoss, they have yet to make a man that I'll not face of with and fight.
I'd fight Samson if I found just cause to do so, even knowing that I get demolished.
I fear only for those that I love- my family.
And true , that makes me dangerous, always has, may even make me crazy but it is what it is. ..
--A fact... TYR

my previous posts on this given for context....

So perhaps you were calling other members cowards maybe??--Tyr

Perianne
01-26-2016, 08:57 AM

Not a logical fallacy. Planned Parenthood workers are just trying to make a living.

Let him do something else.

Anyway, we don't agree, so that is that.

sundaydriver
01-26-2016, 09:02 AM
but to many they have to ask the question why would he bid on a job that is so one sided and why would he want to do a job where the majority disagrees with what he is doing

Reading the article it states clearly that he did not bid on this specific job. His contract was already in place to do certain types of work for the city.

His biggest mistake IMHO was that gaudy striping on that Lambo. That was a crime!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2016, 09:22 AM
DMP unless you and I have a major difference in what we believe a redneck is, well it is much more than rednecks that are against removing all southern heritage, I agree attacking a piece of property that did nothing is wrong ( as I said above ) Death threats are wrong, but as far as town's fathers feeling the need to do so, no they are being pushed by those with the biggest mouths. Again I repeat attacking his car threatening to kill him is wrong, but if we are now to take away anything that may offend another well than lets do it, not just against the rednecks that you refer to, lets be fair and do it to all. But see only one side will burn the bitch down, only one side will cause the towns people millions in damages if they don't get thier way. How about for starters we get rid of those that want to do nothing but break the law and cause trouble, once all the flags monuments ect... are gone whats next ? We all know this isn't going to stop those that are screaming for all this trash.

I guess all my blabbering comes down to its wrong to attack a guy for doing a job he was contracted to do, but to many they have to ask the question why would he bid on a job that is so one sided and why would he want to do a job where the majority disagrees with what he is doing, that is why they must bus folks into areas that have these issues. Yes I agree that threatening the guy or burning his car is wrong, but I also agree burning down towns and pulling people from there cars might not be the right thing to do as well.

I would say this kind of sums up my feelings.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8314&stc=1

See the horrible rednecks burnt a car :rolleyes: the folks wanting the heritage taken down burnt everything in sight.

How about for starters we get rid of those that want to do nothing but break the law and cause trouble, once all the flags monuments ect... are gone whats next ? We all know this isn't going to stop those that are screaming for all this trash.

I'LL TELL YA WHATS NEXT IN THEIR PLAN, DESTROY THE" BIBLE BELT" --THE SOUTH..

THAT IS WHAT ALL THIS DESTROY SOUTHERN HERITAGE IS ABOUT AND MOST OF IT COMES FROM THE OBAMA GOVERNMENT, DEM PARTY, MUSLIM ALLIES AND HIS GLOBALIST MASTERS. A FACT.

OBAMA QUOTE, "AMERICA IS NO LONGER A CHRISTIAN NATION" ,
he made that statement for a reason and it was arrogant of him and was a prediction and
a message to the world and his true brothers the muzzies. -TYR

Perianne
01-26-2016, 09:25 AM
I'LL TELL YA WHATS NEXT IN THEIR PLAN, DESTROY THE" BIBLE BELT" --THE SOUTH..

THAT IS WHAT ALL THIS DESTROY SOUTHERN HERITAGE IS ABOUT AND MOST OF IT COMES FROM THE OBAMA GOVERNMENT, DEM PARTY, MUSLIM ALLIES AND HIS GLOBALIST MASTERS. A FACT.

OBAMA QUOTE, "AMERICA IS NO LONGER A CHRISTIAN NATION" ,
he made that statement for a reason and it was arrogant of him and was a prediction and
a message to the world and his true brothers the muzzies. -TYR

You speak the truth, brother! If not for that #@%$#%$# Abraham Lincoln we would have our own culture and that rotten Obama would not be our president.

sundaydriver
01-26-2016, 10:04 AM
A contractor who received death threats

A contractor ,,, after his company was hired,,,, after his company was hired to remove Confederate monuments . SURE LOOKS LIKE A BID WON OR A LIBERAL BUDDY GIVEN WORK TO ME ANDNOT SOME LOWLY HOURLY CITY EMPLOYEE FORCED TO DO A TASK..
So perhaps you were calling other members cowards maybe??--Tyr

If all people want to do is go by sensationalized headlines than find the TRUTH, that's on them.

It’s not something we bid on,” Mahler said.

The full extent of H&O's role in the project in uncertain. The city has contracted with the Foundation for Louisiana to handle the project, and the nonprofit is not disclosing details on the work and contractors involved.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/01/contractor_working_on_confeder.html

So at worst, the guy was a subcontractor, hired by the contractor, to do the cities bidding and all some see is their own self inflicted victim hood which justifies such threats actions, and internet tough talk

And yes, my comments stand.

Gunny
01-26-2016, 10:29 AM
If all people want to do is go by sensationalized headlines than find the TRUTH, that's on them.

It’s not something we bid on,” Mahler said.

The full extent of H&O's role in the project in uncertain. The city has contracted with the Foundation for Louisiana to handle the project, and the nonprofit is not disclosing details on the work and contractors involved.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/01/contractor_working_on_confeder.html

So at worst, the guy was a subcontractor, hired by the contractor, to do the cities bidding and all some see is their own self inflicted victim hood which justifies such threats actions, and internet tough talk

And yes, my comments stand.

Point is, when you stick your butt out on the line, subcontractor or no, you're the one people see and you're the one they blame. Been on that front line many times. Angry people don't see what's driving the train, however, they "train" IS where the rubber meets the road and that's where you stop it.

And most of SOuthern boys could dig all day LONG before we knew what the internet was or could turn one of these damned computers on so your "internet tough guy" crap don't cut it.

It's a shame people think they can rewrite history by destroying it. So once every vestige of the South has been erased, then there was no slavery, right?

darin
01-27-2016, 02:17 AM
Not a logical fallacy. Planned Parenthood workers are just trying to make a living.

Let him do something else.

Anyway, we don't agree, so that is that.

Google nizkor project. Learn how your opinions do not stand the logic test. We agree on everything - I am right. You know it. I know it. The American People know it. But you don't want to have to learn, hun. :)