PDA

View Full Version : LOL!! Judge said the F word....

Trinity
07-13-2007, 04:49 PM
Judge Apologizes For Dropping F Bomb

Last Update: Jul 13, 2007 4:20 PM
Print this Story
Save/Share Story
digg reddit
newsvine Google
del.icio.us Yahoo!

A Hamilton County Municipal Court judge today apologized for an obscenity-laced exchange with a defendant in his courtroom.

The blowup happened Tuesday, when Judge Ted Berry sentenced Ivan Boykins on a marijuana charge. Judge Berry was prepared to give Boykins probation, but Boykins apparently told the judge he didn't want that sentence and that he planned to continue to smoke pot. Judge Berry then gave Boykins 30 days in jail.

On his way out of the courtroom, Boykins said to the judge, "F*** you b*****. Judge Berry replied "F*** you too."

Today, in a written statement, Judge Berry apologized, saying Boykins’ comments had gotten under his skin and that he regretted his actions.

Here is the full text of Judge Berry's apology.

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5e302572-1442-4214-a674-e8d1c8feef0c

Judge or no Judge hmmm I probably would have told him to F#@$ off too!

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Judge Apologizes For Dropping F Bomb

Last Update: Jul 13, 2007 4:20 PM
Print this Story
Save/Share Story
digg reddit
newsvine Google
del.icio.us Yahoo!

A Hamilton County Municipal Court judge today apologized for an obscenity-laced exchange with a defendant in his courtroom.

The blowup happened Tuesday, when Judge Ted Berry sentenced Ivan Boykins on a marijuana charge. Judge Berry was prepared to give Boykins probation, but Boykins apparently told the judge he didn't want that sentence and that he planned to continue to smoke pot. Judge Berry then gave Boykins 30 days in jail.

On his way out of the courtroom, Boykins said to the judge, "F*** you b*****. Judge Berry replied "F*** you too."

Today, in a written statement, Judge Berry apologized, saying Boykins’ comments had gotten under his skin and that he regretted his actions.

Here is the full text of Judge Berry's apology.

http://www.local12.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5e302572-1442-4214-a674-e8d1c8feef0c

Judge or no Judge hmmm I probably would have told him to F#@$ off too!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: This proves the judge is only human. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Trinity
07-13-2007, 05:02 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: This proves the judge is only human. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Thats what I was thinking too!

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 05:03 PM
Thats what I was thinking too!

No harm no foul.

waterrescuedude2000
07-15-2007, 04:14 AM
For the most part and i am not saying that everyone in a court is guilty, But generally speaking these judges deal with the scum of the earth daily. The drunk drivers that kill people, the kidnappers, and sex offenders and etc. etc. etc