PDA

View Full Version : Incestuous "Marriage"

revelarts
01-25-2016, 10:55 PM
From the "we told ya so" news files.
it's just a fact that once the beleaguered "traditional standard" for marriage is gone then ANYTHING GOES.

We've seen the polygamous knock knock knocking on the legal door (http://www.youngcons.com/that-didnt-take-long-man-applies-for-marriage-license-to-marry-second-wife/) but now we have a Father and Daughter couple "getting married".
And of course we have the biological justification for the irresistible attraction given to us. And an outraged advocates group working to legalize ALL types or "relationships". and free them from "discrimination".
I'm still waiting to hear the "states compelling reasons" to deny anyone any kind of consensual marriage since homosexuals broke the mold.

Welcome to Rome2.0 folks.
http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/01...your-dad.html# (http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/01/what-its-like-to-date-your-dad.html#)Quote:

<tbody>
How many people know about it?
Everyone on my mom’s side of the family sees us as father and daughter. Those who know that he’s my dad, and that we are engaged, include my father’s parents (they can see we are happy together and they can’t wait for us to have babies — they treat us just like any other couple), the woman we live with, and my best friend.

You’re engaged?
I’m planning on a full-on wedding but it won’t be legally registered. And personally, I don’t believe you need a piece of paper to prove that you want to be with the person you love. When you get married, you are signing part of yourself over to somebody. We’ll tell everybody that we got our marriage license, but they don’t have to see it. One of our friends will act as the celebrant....

</tbody>

<tbody>

Myth: People in GSA Relationships Don’t Need the Freedom to Marry
Reality: Some people in Genetic Sexual Attraction relationships need and want the freedom to marry, and there is no good reason for them to be denied their right to marry if they’re consenting adults.

Because people experiencing GSA are close genetic relatives, some people argue that they don’t need their right to marry because they’re already family. However, they might not be considered family under the law, although in a loathsome double-standard, they may still be subject to discriminatory laws based on their genetic relation.

Those who are already sharing their lives as spouses, or want to, often do need the same rights, benefits, and protections as any other spouses. Also, marriage automatically provides for next-of-kin status, which is especially important when there is some discord between the lovers and others who are legally recognized as family. For example, if brothers Adam and Steve have been living as spouses for years and Steve winds up in a coma in the hospital, Steve’s estranged, bigoted, adoptive parents would likely be able to usurp Adam’s rights to make decisions.

An adult should be free to marry any and all consenting adults.

See Myth: Acting on GSA Needs to be Criminalized, Prosecuted, and Stopped
See Myth: I Don’t Know Anyone Who Has Experienced GSA

Full Marriage Equality (http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com/)

</tbody>

http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

Perianne
01-25-2016, 11:02 PM
A father and daughter marrying is worse than queers. They opened the door for queers and the result is that every other freak is gonna come through.

Abbey Marie
01-25-2016, 11:17 PM
Yup, many of us predicted it. Doesn't make it any easier to deal with, though. My Bible and my church become more of a haven all the time.

Elessar
01-26-2016, 12:12 AM
The concept if fully revolting to me.

Bilgerat
01-26-2016, 08:44 AM
A father and daughter marrying is worse than queers. They opened the door for queers and the result is that every other freak is gonna come through.

And here you go.

Using the very same logic that the LGBT uses, "love is love".

So legalizing polygamy, incest, pedophilia, bestiality ........

Well let's just say, the "slippery slope" has been entered.

And the "tolerant" just embrace it

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/58482_1681011615486960_8101906406712919025_n.jpg?o h=58d74044f4b1fc873ac5e4eb5dbfacc6&oe=56FB94C7

Bilgerat
01-26-2016, 08:45 AM

Most of what has occurred as of late is less than appealing

Perianne
01-26-2016, 08:49 AM
There is something revolting about a parent laying down with his/her offspring. In my opinion, people like that should be taken to the edge of town, tied to a tree, and whipped with a cat o' nine tails. Or put on the rack. :)

revelarts
01-26-2016, 09:35 AM

Yup, many of us predicted it. Doesn't make it any easier to deal with, though. My Bible and my church become more of a haven all the time.

----sarcasm alert---->
Obviously you people are Living in the past. And have inherited a bigoted mind set.
If you look at the Bible properly you'll see that incest ISN'T REALY prohibited. At least in the way that MODERN couples ..or multiples... are doing it. The Bible only really Prohibits it in the way the Anicient people did it. and it was for different reasons completely as well. if you don't know the old middle eastern social context, account for the churches corruption of the text ,and do the special modern deciphering needed to unlock the mysterious ancient language the RIGHT way. you'll miss the TRUE meaning of the MISTRANSLATED verses like...
Leviticus 18:6 “‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord."

simple people might think that means no father and daughter marriages. tut tut. wrong.
Rest assured it doesn't. God is a LOVING God, and loves when people are in any consensual loving relationship.. EXACTLY like we modern wise kind hearted tolerant people do today. what a coincidence huh?
plus it doesn't apply to today ANYWAY. Do any of you eat crab or lobster? Do you have slaves?! That doesn't apply today either so nothing really does about sex. Only "love thy neighbor" applies today (that was somehow translated PERFECTLY from the hard to understand and corrupted old languages), that's IT.
check your heart and you'll see it this is the only right way to understand it. Everyone else's translation is stupid and bigoted.

Gunny
01-26-2016, 09:52 AM
The slippery slope is at 35 degrees, made of glass, and covered with oil.

Elessar
01-26-2016, 10:37 AM
----sarcasm alert---->
Obviously you people are Living in the past. And have inherited a bigoted mind set.

Damn! I am glad you identified that as sarcasm!

revelarts
01-26-2016, 11:13 AM
Damn! I am glad you identified that as sarcasm!

heh Yeah, I've heard the serpent like arguments of the other side so often now I think i've nearly got it down.

But it takes a few paragraphs to try and spin verses like
Leviticus 18:6 “‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the Lord."
To try and convince people them that it doesn't really mean EXACTLY what it says.

The double think, double talk and assumptions of "modern" authority have to be layered in there good.
to try to cumulatively or with one good hook get people NOT to believe they read what they read.

The reformation was partly about getting the Bible in the hands of people so they could read it for themselves.
and NOT be buffaloed by so called religious authority or religious fads. But we've come to a time where people don't read it themselves and still feel it's IS just for the scholars.
When a lot of the tools OF scholars and their honest research (..if even needed in some areas of study...) are at our fingertips to search, read, listen or watch.

glockmail
01-26-2016, 05:33 PM
Pedophilia next...

revelarts
01-26-2016, 05:56 PM
Pedophilia next...
it's on the train but thats got to hit a wall for most people.

i'm waiting for someone who wants to marry a dead person or an animal.

Bilgerat
01-26-2016, 06:11 PM

Or your "Love Doll"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2439522/Davecat-40-shunned-organic-women-marry-synthetic-doll.html

aboutime
01-26-2016, 06:27 PM
The very fact that anyone bothers to talk about this kind of immorality by humans, is nothing less than sickening. Intolerable is beyond the LOWLIFE aspects of such Inhumanity.

Today. It seems our misled, morality starved society takes some pleasure in hearing about this BS, for nothing more than a sick need for instant gratification, at the expense of other humans.

Westboro Baptist Fraudulent Church, and the likes of JIM JONES enjoy, and believe in this immorality.

Black Diamond
01-26-2016, 06:47 PM

It's not going to hit a wall. And if it does, it will be a permeable wall.

Abbey Marie
01-26-2016, 07:30 PM
Pedophilia next...

The Man-Boy Love group are ready and have been waiting...

Black Diamond
01-26-2016, 07:32 PM
The Man-Boy Love group are ready and have been waiting...

Evil is speeding up

Gunny
01-27-2016, 12:08 PM
This one has me curious. And before any of you hear what I want types get your asses in an uproar, I'm just as programmed as any of you to find such behavior disgusting. At the same time, this whole notion of "incest" is relatively new in history. Keeping it in the family was a way of life for centuries; especially, in royal bloodlines attempting to control heirs to thrones.

I'm curious as to what exactly people think is so wrong with it except as a social construct?

glockmail
01-27-2016, 03:49 PM
This one has me curious. And before any of you hear what I want types get your asses in an uproar, I'm just as programmed as any of you to find such behavior disgusting. At the same time, this whole notion of "incest" is relatively new in history. Keeping it in the family was a way of life for centuries; especially, in royal bloodlines attempting to control heirs to thrones.

I'm curious as to what exactly people think is so wrong with it except as a social construct?

How many fingers and toes do you have?

Gunny
01-27-2016, 04:50 PM
How many fingers and toes do you have?

I understand the biological argument quite well. Just seeing if anyone else does.

glockmail
01-27-2016, 04:55 PM
I understand the biological argument quite well. Just seeing if anyone else does.In this case, I think that social mores against incest came about because of the biological facts, along with the yuck factor of course.

In an "unrelated" story, I used to work with a guy who married his sister-in-law. We had all kinds of laughs about that. :laugh:

indago
01-30-2016, 07:55 AM
From The Associated Press 30 January 2016:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Federal authorities say an Ohio seminary student has been arrested in California on suspicion of intending to travel to Mexico to have sex with a toddler or baby.
----------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SEMINARY_STUDENT_CHILD_SEX?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-01-30-00-39-23)

Probably should have gotten a marriage license first...

Gunny
01-30-2016, 08:56 AM
In this case, I think that social mores against incest came about because of the biological facts, along with the yuck factor of course.

In an "unrelated" story, I used to work with a guy who married his sister-in-law. We had all kinds of laughs about that. :laugh:

On there's no mercy. My dad married my third cousin's ex. Then he wants to get all pissed about being teased? I'm just like well do you address your stepchildren as "Cousin so n so?" You can't stand being called an Alabama hillbilly then don't act like one.

An get THIS for high drama ... he met her at my grandaddy's funeral. Can you spell something is wrong with you from the get go, or what?

glockmail
01-30-2016, 12:31 PM
On there's no mercy. My dad married my third cousin's ex. Then he wants to get all pissed about being teased? I'm just like well do you address your stepchildren as "Cousin so n so?" You can't stand being called an Alabama hillbilly then don't act like one.

An get THIS for high drama ... he met her at my grandaddy's funeral. Can you spell something is wrong with you from the get go, or what?

Always figured you were inbred. :)

Gunny
01-30-2016, 12:47 PM
Always figured you were inbred. :)

Nope. Was in the family before that shit happened. :laugh:

Bilgerat
01-30-2016, 02:31 PM
If you hear banjo's, run

http://i.cdn.turner.com/ireport/sm/prod/2009/03/11/WE00226155/444675/Anon1236803330-WorldsFirst2HeadedBanjoPlayer817171_lg.jpg

revelarts
01-30-2016, 08:23 PM

I understand the biological argument quite well. Just seeing if anyone else does.

You've got a point.
and it's why i started out by saying once you've trashed the traditional form of marriage anything goes.
In the West marriage laws are based on the Bible's standard.
The royal's and upper crust ignored it. as they did many other commands or decided that it didn't apply to them.
Many lower class and outliers ignored it as well. ie. hillbillies

But the Bible prohibition on close family members marrying was introduced at the giving of the 10 commandments.
before that it was fairly common practice, but not a habit like the royals practiced a norm like the hillbillies.

Cain married sisters, Abraham married a cousin, Sarah. Isaac marriages a cousin, Jacob married 2 cousins and 2 slaves outside of the family. the 12 sons of Jacob all married outside of the family. Joseph married an Egyptian woman.
One of the sons of Jacob had sex with one Josephs wives and was condemned for it.
But after the enslavement in Egypt all that marrying sisters and cousins stuff was done. outright forbidden.
there are clear health reason's for and many scholars speculate that after the fall the gene pool started to deteriorate so God set up this prohibition. Even now the Jewish people have added an extra extra rule because they've found a generic marker that if a Jewish man and woman were to marry they're likely to have a child with a problem. so within their national/ethnic group they are careful and test before marriage.

But Our "social construct" is based on God's commands.
If not then the social construct is arbitrary.
incest, homosexuals, animals, young children, the dead, multiples,.
If we all came from monkeys anyway who's to deny anyone a piece of tail they want.
why even put marriage in place AT all.

indago
01-31-2016, 01:52 AM
But Our "social construct" is based on God's commands.
If not then the social construct is arbitrary.
incest, homosexuals, animals, young children, the dead, multiples,.
If we all came from monkeys anyway who's to deny anyone a piece of tail they want.
why even put marriage in place AT all.

Yup! Back to the Good Ol' Days...

http://i66.tinypic.com/161xsv5.jpg