PDA

View Full Version : Tom DeLay: FBI 'Ready to Indict' Hillary

jimnyc
01-26-2016, 09:02 AM
The FBI is ready to indict Hillary Clinton and if its recommendation isn't followed by the U.S. attorney general, the agency's investigators plan to blow the whistle and go public with their findings, former U.S. House Majority leader Tom DeLay tells Newsmax TV.

"I have friends that are in the FBI and they tell me they're ready to indict," DeLay said Monday on "The Steve Malzberg Show."

"They're ready to recommend an indictment and they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they're going public."

Clinton is under FBI investigation for her use of a private server to conduct confidential government business while she was secretary of state. But some Republicans fear any FBI recommendation that hurts Clinton will be squashed by the Obama administration.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/tom-delay-hillary-clinton-indict-fbi/2016/01/25/id/710813/

sundaydriver
01-26-2016, 09:05 AM
His friends in the FBI? He must mean the agents that arrested him. :laugh2:

Perianne
01-26-2016, 09:30 AM
I saw a recent photo of Tom DeLay. He is looking rough, lol.

I have waited years to see the Clinton crime family pay for their sins. I so hope this prediction by DeLay is true.

Elessar
01-26-2016, 10:42 AM
Yeah...I saw this piece.

I hope it will be done, and soon.

Hillary is on a slowly sinking canoe without a life jacket in sight, I think.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-26-2016, 11:02 AM
Yeah...I saw this piece.

I hope it will be done, and soon.

It will only be done if the globalists are done using the Clintons. If thats the case then they'll give the obama the command to sink her and he'll do it just as he has done everything so far that they commanded him to do.
If not then only God could do it. Yes, the globalists have that much power now IMHO. -TYR

NightTrain
01-26-2016, 12:24 PM
I'm looking forward to finding out what countries accessed that server and what top secret files they stole. Rumor has it that at the very least, China and Russia were grabbing files off it.

Not only is the Benghazi thing a travesty, if we had operatives in hostile territory that suddenly went missing after her server was hacked - and she did have those kinds of files on there - I would say a life sentence is appropriate.

Of course it's hard to say because everything deliberately being leaked is being done so at great risk to those doing it and so they're 'unnamed' for obvious reasons, but I have faith that the FBI will not succumb to political pressure and will do the right thing. :chinese:

The repercussions of the DOJ not following the recommendations of indictment will be massive... I don't think Obama's got the balls to try and pull his usual interference in this.

jimnyc
01-27-2016, 01:39 PM
And another one chimes in...

-----

Veteran political analyst Dick Morris says he wholeheartedly agrees with the prediction made by former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay on Newsmax TV — Hillary Clinton will be hit with criminal charges for using a private server for confidential government business as secretary of state.

"Tom DeLay is precisely right. It either will be an indictment or a leaked FBI memo recommending an indictment. The indictment of course puts Hillary in the spot and may force her out of the race," Morris, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton, said Tuesday on "Newsmax Prime" with J.D. Hayworth.

"A leak of a possible recommendation for an indictment won't force her out of the race, but it will put Obama and Loretta Lynch, the attorney general, on the spot for why they're turning down the FBI recommendation for an indictment and it will cast a pall over the entire process."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-fbi-indictment/2016/01/26/id/711087/

jimnyc
01-27-2016, 02:58 PM
Another angle

-----

How the FBI Could Force DOJ to Prosecute Hillary Clinton

Could the Hillary Clinton e-mail saga end with FBI Director James Comey resigning in protest?

Ken Cuccinelli, the former attorney general of Virginia, knows the laws regarding classified information firsthand. In his private practice, Cuccinelli defended a Marine lieutenant colonel court martialed on charges of possessing such information outside a secure facility. He says Clinton’s actions in the e-mail scandal clearly satisfy all five requirements necessary to sustain charges of mishandling classified material, and constitute a breach perhaps even more glaring than the one for which General David Petraeus was convicted.

Like Petraeus, Clinton was clearly “an employee of the United States government.”

Like Petraeus, Clinton obtained and created “documents and materials containing classified information” through her work at the State Department. In response to a Congressional inquiry earlier this month, I. Charles McCullough, III, the inspector general of the intelligence community, declared that an intelligence official examined “several dozen e-mails containing classified information determined . . . to be . . . CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, and TOP SECRET/SAP information” residing on Clinton’s server. (SAP is an acronym for ‘special access programs,’ a level of classification above top secret.)

Like Petraeus, Clinton “knowingly removed such documents or materials.” Cuccinelli points out that she actually committed this crime on a significant scale three separate times: First, by setting up her e-mail system to route messages to and through her unsecured server, then by moving the server to Platte River Networks, a private company, in June of 2013, and then by transferring the server’s contents to her private lawyers in 2014.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430343/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-fbi-director-james-comey-resign-protest

revelarts
01-27-2016, 03:26 PM
the Clinton's are protected and have used the FBI and CIA before to shield themselves from things as bad as this.
they have dirt on a lot of people. don't be surprised if there's some BREAKING NEWS about TOM DELAY or his family or staff in some marital or legal scandal trouble himself.

But It would be a great satisfaction for me to see a Clinton go to jail, even if it's for a week or 2.

glockmail
01-27-2016, 04:21 PM
the Clinton's ...they have dirt on a lot of people. ...including The Obama. Thus he'll protect her no matter what, and if he can't, will pardon her.

Bilgerat
01-27-2016, 05:25 PM

Awwwwwww.

God will NEVER get that smell out of the fish

(yeah, I went there :laugh:)

Kathianne
01-27-2016, 05:37 PM
Another angle

-----

How the FBI Could Force DOJ to Prosecute Hillary Clinton

Could the Hillary Clinton e-mail saga end with FBI Director James Comey resigning in protest?

Ken Cuccinelli, the former attorney general of Virginia, knows the laws regarding classified information firsthand. In his private practice, Cuccinelli defended a Marine lieutenant colonel court martialed on charges of possessing such information outside a secure facility. He says Clinton’s actions in the e-mail scandal clearly satisfy all five requirements necessary to sustain charges of mishandling classified material, and constitute a breach perhaps even more glaring than the one for which General David Petraeus was convicted.

Like Petraeus, Clinton was clearly “an employee of the United States government.”

Like Petraeus, Clinton obtained and created “documents and materials containing classified information” through her work at the State Department. In response to a Congressional inquiry earlier this month, I. Charles McCullough, III, the inspector general of the intelligence community, declared that an intelligence official examined “several dozen e-mails containing classified information determined . . . to be . . . CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, and TOP SECRET/SAP information” residing on Clinton’s server. (SAP is an acronym for ‘special access programs,’ a level of classification above top secret.)

Like Petraeus, Clinton “knowingly removed such documents or materials.” Cuccinelli points out that she actually committed this crime on a significant scale three separate times: First, by setting up her e-mail system to route messages to and through her unsecured server, then by moving the server to Platte River Networks, a private company, in June of 2013, and then by transferring the server’s contents to her private lawyers in 2014.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430343/hillary-clinton-email-scandal-fbi-director-james-comey-resign-protest

Can't trust the National Review.

jimnyc
01-27-2016, 05:40 PM
Can't trust the National Review.

Just found it linked from another site. What's wrong with them?

Kathianne
01-27-2016, 05:41 PM
Just found it linked from another site. What's wrong with them?

They aren't 'real conservatives', 'Americans', etc.

jimnyc
01-27-2016, 05:53 PM
They aren't 'real conservatives', 'Americans', etc.

Oh geez, forget I asked. I don't recall ever being involved in that talk, but yet having this tossed at me as if I did something wrong? I said nothing about this site, nothing about real conservatives... nothing at all actually. THIS is how the snark gets started and passed around. I saw the thread a few days ago about this site and the back and forth. You'll notice I didn't say one single thing about this site, as I honestly don't know a single thing about them - nothing.

I'll back out and maybe someone that thinks the site isn't 'really conservative' will come in behind me and finish. :rolleyes:

Kathianne
01-27-2016, 05:56 PM
Oh geez, forget I asked. I don't recall ever being involved in that talk, but yet having this tossed at me as if I did something wrong? I said nothing about this site, nothing about real conservatives... nothing at all actually. THIS is how the snark gets started and passed around. I saw the thread a few days ago about this site and the back and forth. You'll notice I didn't say one single thing about this site, as I honestly don't know a single thing about them - nothing.

I'll back out and maybe someone that thinks the site isn't 'really conservative' will come in behind me and finish. :rolleyes:

The comment was in response to your source and the thread that is quite long on National Review. Sorry if I used a recently popular thread found on this site for discussion.

revelarts
01-27-2016, 07:33 PM
The comment was in response to your source and the thread that is quite long on National Review. Sorry if I used a recently popular thread found on this site for discussion.

lefty