PDA

View Full Version : Must See Police Officer Interview

revelarts
01-26-2016, 04:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5nPyf-0UMc

It's a full 45 mins. But if you just watch the 1st 4 minutes. it'd be worth the effort.

Former Marine, former Baltimore cop

jimnyc
01-26-2016, 05:14 PM
Ok, I gave it the first 4 minutes. And not to take away from where it's going...

But these guys crap in peoples homes? WTF? Now THAT is something that can get you shot. That's a seriously disturbed person that does that! :laugh:

revelarts
01-26-2016, 06:18 PM
Ok, I gave it the first 4 minutes. And not to take away from where it's going...

But these guys crap in peoples homes? WTF? Now THAT is something that can get you shot. That's a seriously disturbed person that does that! :laugh:

yeah, it' s crazy

jimnyc
01-26-2016, 06:43 PM
yeah, it' s crazy

First off... I know of this guy, saw his tweets retweeted and know the story and background (I think you may have even posted something about him in the past, the cop). So not dismissing it. I just can barely make it through a sitcom anymore, let alone 45mins on youtube.

I will say this, they BETTER have a warrant if they knock on someone's door, or my door... And if it were me, that would have been saved in every way possible, no matter how gross, to be tested, and I would make that fucker pay. Then I would have to move. Because I don't think I could live in a house where some scumbag shit on my floor. That's like the ultimate disrespect, and likely why they do it I guess. But I would love to see someone like that get caught, prosecuted, and then explain to Bubba and his friends why he was crapping crusader on the outside.

And what did he call it, a knocker? Never heard that term before.

Perianne
01-26-2016, 09:35 PM

Ya gotta go when ya gotta go. My doggie had diarrhea a few nights ago. I awoke to a mess. :)

darin
01-27-2016, 02:14 AM
Couple of things.

I don't buy it. I think he's full of shit.

Jeff
01-27-2016, 08:05 AM
OK I watched the 4mins 34 seconds and I say the guy is a shitty actor let alone a cop. The reason I have come to this conclusion ( and I may be wrong 100% ) but I haven't heard of anyone complaining about a cop going to the bathroom on anyone's floor, during all the sheot that went on up there don't ya think it would of been spoken out loud how some cop shit on the floor of someones house. In today's day and age where everyone is videoing everything no one thought what a great way it would be to show how disgusting ( forget racist ) and vile these cops are do something like this, nope no one complaining other than a supposedly Ex Cop. Now if I am wrong and there is any proof of this being true, tie these SOB's together and let the Hood take turns shitting on them, then throw them in a tier and let all inside know exactly what they did. Yes justice will be served the way it should for a crime like that, again that is if it has any truth and can be proven.

revelarts
01-27-2016, 08:38 AM
OK I watched the 4mins 34 seconds and I say the guy is a shitty actor let alone a cop. The reason I have come to this conclusion ( and I may be wrong 100% ) but I haven't heard of anyone complaining about a cop going to the bathroom on anyone's floor, during all the sheot that went on up there don't ya think it would of been spoken out loud how some cop shit on the floor of someones house. In today's day and age where everyone is videoing everything no one thought what a great way it would be to show how disgusting ( forget racist ) and vile these cops are do something like this, nope no one complaining other than a supposedly Ex Cop. Now if I am wrong and there is any proof of this being true, tie these SOB's together and let the Hood take turns shitting on them, then throw them in a tier and let all inside know exactly what they did. Yes justice will be served the way it should for a crime like that, again that is if it has any truth and can be proven.

well OK, here we have a a former Cop that the Baltimore Newspapers vetted. No one denies he was a cop or a marine. And he's just reporting what he saw and did. He's not writing a book etc etc. He's just reporting a few incidents but you still don't believe it.

So Ok

If a few black guys from the hood with their pants down, gold teeth, and whatever other that turns you off were shown on TV saying,
"some cops crapped on the floor in my house."
would you believe it then?
If Al Shaprton or Jesse Jackson came on TV and said
"some cops have gone so far that they've crapped in a home in the black neighborhood."
would you believe it?
If Obama came on TV and said
"some cops have gone so far that they've crapped in a few homes in the black neighborhood."
A black women with 2 kids on her hip from the neighborhood said it?
If a Preacher, black or white or asian, from the area said it?
If a city representative from the area said it?
If the building landlord and landlady said it?

OK You say you won't believe it unless you have video proof, or there should be.
Because you think maybe all the homes in the hood have ADT in-home security cameras? And cops who would crap in a home would let hood rats stand around and use their cell phones to record it?
Probably not, so any video would be after the fact, likely from a cell phone camera.

So if I posted a youtube video, with the youtube title "Baltimore: some cops crapped on the floor in my house." then you'd believe it Jeff?

revelarts
03-13-2016, 10:34 PM
Again a must see video.

Judge sentencing speech of Cop convicted of assaulting and using excessive force on a complaint 58 year old citizen at a traffic stop.
She echoes the truth the Baltimore officer talked about in policing as well as going into how the cities fail the police.
Outstanding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tVJNvQzK8M