PDA

View Full Version : ....Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio endorses Trump

LongTermGuy
01-26-2016, 11:20 PM
"Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump announced Tuesday that he had received the endorsement

of Joe Arpaio, the prominent and controversial sheriff of Arizona’s <nobr style="margin-top: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'PT Sans', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 13.6889px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">Maricopa County (http://www.glocktalk.com/#)</nobr>, whose unyielding efforts

to stop and expose undocumented immigrants has made him popular among conservatives across the

country.

“I have fought on the front lines to prevent illegal immigration,” Arpaio said in a <nobr style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'PT Sans', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 13.6889px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">statement released (http://www.glocktalk.com/#)</nobr> by the

campaign. “I know Donald Trump will stand with me and countless Americans to secure our border. I am

proud to support him as the best candidate for president of the United States of America.”

​https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/26/arizona-sheriff-joe-arpaio-endorses-trump/

"Hey You"

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/0849abdd545ca2cf768b971c26929a8933732497/c=673-159-2998-1907&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2015/09/10/LaVoz/LaVoz/635774905676267214-Joe.jpg

Perianne
01-26-2016, 11:25 PM
I love Sheriff Joe. They should clone him and every locale should have him as their sheriff.

Gunny
01-27-2016, 12:01 PM
"Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump announced Tuesday that he had received the endorsement

of Joe Arpaio, the prominent and controversial sheriff of Arizona’s <nobr style="margin-top: 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'PT Sans', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 13.6889px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">Maricopa County (http://www.glocktalk.com/#)</nobr>, whose unyielding efforts

to stop and expose undocumented immigrants has made him popular among conservatives across the

country.

“I have fought on the front lines to prevent illegal immigration,” Arpaio said in a <nobr style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'PT Sans', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14.6667px; line-height: 13.6889px; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">statement released (http://www.glocktalk.com/#)</nobr> by the

campaign. “I know Donald Trump will stand with me and countless Americans to secure our border. I am

proud to support him as the best candidate for president of the United States of America.”

​https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/26/arizona-sheriff-joe-arpaio-endorses-trump/

"Hey You"

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/0849abdd545ca2cf768b971c26929a8933732497/c=673-159-2998-1907&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2015/09/10/LaVoz/LaVoz/635774905676267214-Joe.jpg

Great. Being endorsed by Heinrich Himmler. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
01-27-2016, 12:39 PM
I loved this fat bastard for a few years now! He was one of the rare few that stood up from day one and said NO to the illegals trying to slither through his area. He's also a big supporter of the 2nd and folks arming themselves.

NightTrain
01-27-2016, 12:46 PM
IIRC, he went head-to-head with Obama and Holder over enforcing our immigration laws and rounding up illegals.

That makes him solid in my book.

Perianne
01-27-2016, 12:50 PM
The left hates him, so that should tell you something.

I love him. I would love to have dinner with him. I already have my own pink underwear. :)

Gunny
01-27-2016, 12:52 PM
I loved this fat bastard for a few years now! He was one of the rare few that stood up from day one and said NO to the illegals trying to slither through his area. He's also a big supporter of the 2nd and folks arming themselves.

What the crap is that in your avatar? Is that rodent supposed to be a dog?

I am okay with Arpaio to a point. He goes too far. He demeans people. I'll walk around naked before I'd wear his pink shit and you ain't making me work. What are you going to do? Put me in jail? Stick me in a tent in the desert? The Corps did that shit to me for years.

His ideals might come from the right place but he goes to far, IMO. If you've ever ben stuck in jail and treated like an animal for something you had to spend a lot of money proving you didn't do, the story is different.

NightTrain
01-27-2016, 12:52 PM

I love him. I would love to have dinner with him. I already have my own pink underwear. :)

!

Perianne
01-27-2016, 12:56 PM

I am okay with Arpaio to a point. He goes too far. He demeans people. I'll walk around naked before I'd wear his pink shit and you ain't making me work. What are you going to do? Put me in jail? Stick me in a tent in the desert? The Corps did that shit to me for years.

His ideals might come from the right place but he goes to far, IMO. If you've ever ben stuck in jail and treated like an animal for something you had to spend a lot of money proving you didn't do, the story is different.

The other boys there might like that. :)

jimnyc
01-27-2016, 01:00 PM

Can I take you out to dinner? :)

jimnyc
01-27-2016, 01:04 PM

It's a possum from Australia!! Saw the little bugger yesterday and of course wanted him, but I suppose all I can actually get is this picture. Cute little bastard though!

No doubt, he's a tough bastard, and I think a little bit of an attention whore. But he's one of the rare few to thumb his nose at the feds and tell them to F off. And then he actually does catch the beaners, which is also great. And I know it wouldn't bother you in jail, but most of the idiots don't want to go there, so they put up with his demands, and it makes for good funny reading for me! :) And I've seen judges hand out MUCH worse and weird types of punishment than old joe.

But let's be realistic, how much does this really help? How is his support in Arizona? Does he have any pull outside of the state?

Gunny
01-27-2016, 01:20 PM
It's a possum from Australia!! Saw the little bugger yesterday and of course wanted him, but I suppose all I can actually get is this picture. Cute little bastard though!

No doubt, he's a tough bastard, and I think a little bit of an attention whore. But he's one of the rare few to thumb his nose at the feds and tell them to F off. And then he actually does catch the beaners, which is also great. And I know it wouldn't bother you in jail, but most of the idiots don't want to go there, so they put up with his demands, and it makes for good funny reading for me! :) And I've seen judges hand out MUCH worse and weird types of punishment than old joe.

But let's be realistic, how much does this really help? How is his support in Arizona? Does he have any pull outside of the state?

THAT is a possum? :laugh: Looks like a rat with chihuahua ears. :laugh:

Arpaio has his supporters. He's definitely a controversial figure. I watch all these Cop shows, Forensic Files, and Lockup and stuff lie that all the time. And I've been in jail for something I didn't do. Not to mention being on deployment is little different from being in jail.

If you aren't going to treat people as human beings then just kill them and be done with it. Arpaio goes out of his way to demean anyone in his jail.

Compare that to Angola in LA where the prisoners have a sense of worth and are self-supporting. They grow everything they eat. I'm rather curious as to when it started mattering who endorses who though.