PDA

View Full Version : Joe Scarborough: 'Fox News has just walked into the biggest Donald Trump trap'

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-27-2016, 07:39 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/joe-scarborough-fox-news-just-183011838.html

Joe Scarborough: 'Fox News has just walked into the biggest Donald Trump trap'
Business Insider By Colin Campbell
6 hours ago


MSNBC host Joe Scarborough has offered a fairly passionate defense of Donald Trump's decision to skip this Thursday's Fox News Republican presidential debate.
Scarborough on Wednesday repeatedly supported Trump's claim that Fox host Megyn Kelly, one of the debate's moderators, was biased against Trump's presidential campaign.

At one point, Scarborough played a short highlight reel of Kelly's sharper words for Trump and for the media — including Scarborough's "Morning Joe" — regarding some of its relentless Trump coverage.

"That is just good, unbiased journalism," Scarborough said, sarcastically. "And if I were a candidate, I certainly would want that person asking me questions in a fair and a balanced way."

He added: "No, actually, as I said before, I would rather set myself on fire in front of the Fox News news studio than go on the debate stage with that."

Scarborough, a former Republican congressman whose show competes daily against Fox News, further argued that Fox chief Roger Ailes had made a mistake by standing so firmly against Trump.

Trump has repeatedly suggested Kelly would be unfair to him at the Thursday-night event. Fox dismissed Trump's criticism as unfounded and said Kelly would remain one of the three moderators of its debate.

After the network mocked Trump for polling his Twitter followers about whether he should go to the debate, given Kelly's alleged bias, the Republican front-runner announced he would boycott it.

"He's ahead by 20, 30 points. He's probably going to be the front-runner," Scarborough said at another point in his show. "And when you know that Fox News' viewers tend to trend older and white and male — and Donald Trump's most ardent supporters are older and white and male — is one anchor worth splitting the network's audience right down the middle?"

aboutime
01-27-2016, 08:25 PM
http://icansayit.com/images/pmsnbc.jpg

Joe has MONTHLY mental, and physical problems. Fitting for a wannabe Male.

namvet
01-27-2016, 10:14 PM
look who Megyn Kelly invites on her show to help slam Trump

http://i65.tinypic.com/f4h4jc.jpg

500 pounds of pure pork shit

Tonight, Donald Trump’s months-long war with Fox News entered a chaotic and — for both sides — perilous new phase when Trump called Roger Ailes’s bluff and announced he was boycotting Fox’s debate to protest Megyn Kelly’s aggressive coverage of his campaign. Instead, Trump said he would host his own Iowa town hall to raise money for veterans and let other networks cover it.

One clear sign of the gravity of tonight’s development is the sense of confusion that is swirling throughout Fox. The network is split between Kelly’s allies like Brit Hume and conservative anchors that are furious that Kelly — who graces the cover of Vanity Fair this month — has become the face of the network. An anchor fumed that Kelly hosted Michael Moore on her program tonight and the lefty filmmaker defended her against Trump.

“That would be like Rachel Maddow laughing along with Charles Koch as he trashed Hillary Clinton!” the anchor said. One producer speculated that Fox could go “National Review” on Trump and start attacking him.

Black Diamond
01-27-2016, 10:47 PM
They are both asswipes. He shouldn't have skipped the debate, though. Assuming he's skipping it.

Oh and Michael Moore is a fat disgusting piece of shit.

PixieStix
01-28-2016, 01:11 AM
They are both asswipes. He shouldn't have skipped the debate, though. Assuming he's skipping it.

I could not agree more. And she treated moore like she should treat Trump. She is an absolute bitch

Gunny
01-28-2016, 01:25 AM
Joe Scarborough: 'Fox News has just walked into the biggest Donald Trump trap'
Business Insider By Colin Campbell
6 hours ago


MSNBC host Joe Scarborough has offered a fairly passionate defense of Donald Trump's decision to skip this Thursday's Fox News Republican presidential debate.
Scarborough on Wednesday repeatedly supported Trump's claim that Fox host Megyn Kelly, one of the debate's moderators, was biased against Trump's presidential campaign.

At one point, Scarborough played a short highlight reel of Kelly's sharper words for Trump and for the media — including Scarborough's "Morning Joe" — regarding some of its relentless Trump coverage.

"That is just good, unbiased journalism," Scarborough said, sarcastically. "And if I were a candidate, I certainly would want that person asking me questions in a fair and a balanced way."

He added: "No, actually, as I said before, I would rather set myself on fire in front of the Fox News news studio than go on the debate stage with that."

Scarborough, a former Republican congressman whose show competes daily against Fox News, further argued that Fox chief Roger Ailes had made a mistake by standing so firmly against Trump.

Trump has repeatedly suggested Kelly would be unfair to him at the Thursday-night event. Fox dismissed Trump's criticism as unfounded and said Kelly would remain one of the three moderators of its debate.

After the network mocked Trump for polling his Twitter followers about whether he should go to the debate, given Kelly's alleged bias, the Republican front-runner announced he would boycott it.

"He's ahead by 20, 30 points. He's probably going to be the front-runner," Scarborough said at another point in his show. "And when you know that Fox News' viewers tend to trend older and white and male — and Donald Trump's most ardent supporters are older and white and male — is one anchor worth splitting the network's audience right down the middle?"

Doesn't Joe WHo-the-f-ever wish I knew and or cared who he is?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2016, 06:44 AM
look who Megyn Kelly invites on her show to help slam Trump

http://i65.tinypic.com/f4h4jc.jpg

500 pounds of pure pork shit

Tonight, Donald Trump’s months-long war with Fox News entered a chaotic and — for both sides — perilous new phase when Trump called Roger Ailes’s bluff and announced he was boycotting Fox’s debate to protest Megyn Kelly’s aggressive coverage of his campaign. Instead, Trump said he would host his own Iowa town hall to raise money for veterans and let other networks cover it.

One clear sign of the gravity of tonight’s development is the sense of confusion that is swirling throughout Fox. The network is split between Kelly’s allies like Brit Hume and conservative anchors that are furious that Kelly — who graces the cover of Vanity Fair this month — has become the face of the network. An anchor fumed that Kelly hosted Michael Moore on her program tonight and the lefty filmmaker defended her against Trump.

“That would be like Rachel Maddow laughing along with Charles Koch as he trashed Hillary Clinton!” the anchor said. One producer speculated that Fox could go “National Review” on Trump and start attacking him.

Just more proof that they were setting up another ambush on Trump.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2016, 06:46 AM
Doesn't Joe WHo-the-f-ever wish I knew and or cared who he is?

Joe was only the messenger my friend, the post was the message.
I am not trying to change your mind on your judgment on Trump as thats your business.
I am putting information out here for all to see , then each can make their own judgment on it.-Tyr

jimnyc
01-28-2016, 07:06 AM
Not sure if the mystery was realistic or not, but in case:

-----

Charles Joseph "Joe" Scarborough (/ˈskɑːrbɔːroʊ/; born April 9, 1963) is an American cable news and talk radio host, lawyer, author, and former politician. He is currently the co-host of Morning Joe on MSNBC, and previously hosted Scarborough Country on the same channel. Scarborough served in the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 2001 as a Republican from the 1st district of Florida. He was named in the 2011 Time 100 as one of the most influential people in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Scarborough

namvet
01-28-2016, 09:09 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-KVq9Fr3YEhk/VqoTSF1JIbI/AAAAAAADADo/NSiic9uz0s8/s1600/theo4.jpg

revelarts
01-28-2016, 09:43 AM
Could a Trump supporter tell me what exactly they think Kelly will ask that will be so horrific, or will make Donald look bad?

Or are hard questions not supposed to be asked of the Donald.
As Gunny said if you're the top dog you're going to get some flax. (or something like that)

But at this point it really has become a weirdo circus. ALL other voices are completely drowned out by the Trump Fox noise machine. the other candidates and the real issues are not even in the air.

this is a PR win for Trump and FOX. it is a true reality show.
(almost makes you wonder if it's scripted like reality shows are)

namvet
01-28-2016, 09:49 AM
Could a Trump supporter tell me what exactly they think Kelly will ask that will be so horrific, or will make Donald look bad?

As Gunny said if you're the top dog you're going to get some flax. (or something like that)

But at this point it really has become a weirdo circus. ALL other voices are completely drowned out by the Trump Fox noise machine. the other candidates and the real issues are not even in the air.

assuming you mean tonite he won't be there

namvet
01-28-2016, 09:49 AM
http://media.makeameme.org/created/trump-is-right-ub4vlf.jpg

Gunny
01-28-2016, 10:03 AM
Joe was only the messenger my friend, the post was the message.
I am not trying to change your mind on your judgment on Trump as thats your business.
I am putting information out here for all to see , then each can make their own judgment on it.-Tyr

Look, I don't really care about Trump. That's maybe where I have an edge up. I don't like Trump as a Presidential candidate, nor do I like him shearing the GOP in half. Nobody's going to change my mind on that. It's cause and effect, and to an analytical mind, rather obvious.

IF he ends up the GOP candidate I'll be in line voting against the Dems just as I always do. That doesn't mean I have to like him or anything about his politics that blow whichever way the wind is going.

I didn't vote for Bush is second time around. I voted against that lying piece of shit coward Kerry who apparently is the dictionary definition of f*ck up and move up. He's probably just disappointed Obama has only one d*ck so he can get only one hole filled at a time (Sorry Abs).

revelarts
01-28-2016, 10:16 AM
http://media.makeameme.org/created/trump-is-right-ub4vlf.jpg

See I was raised not to talk to or about ladies this way. No matter what their politics, religion or race.
I was taught this kinda crap was unacceptable.
This kinda thing is why I can't take seriously some people's judgment on my "personal or professional" ideas on how people should act.

( That adults running for public office say it and not ---goofy entertainers-- and it helps get them votes is freakin' sad.
Maybe he'll call O'Rily a Big dum-dum-head tomorrow sheesh)

Gunny
01-28-2016, 10:27 AM
See I was raised not to talk to or about ladies this way. No matter what their politics, religion or race.
This kinda thing is why I can't take seriously some people's judgment on my "personal or professional" ideas on how people should act.

WHile I was raised the same way, Rosie ODonnell is anything but a lady. She has dome plenty to earn the reputation she has. If one wishes to be treated as a lady, then one must act like a lady.

NightTrain
01-28-2016, 10:33 AM
WHile I was raised the same way, Rosie ODonnell is anything but a lady. She has dome plenty to earn the reputation she has. If one wishes to be treated as a lady, then one must act like a lady.

^^ This.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2016, 10:46 AM

( i don't like to think of how my Dad or grandfather would have grabbed my arse if he heard me say stuff like that. how much apologizing and yard cleaning i'd be doing at the home of the whoever i'd said that to.
That adults running for public office say it and not ---goofy entertainers-- and it helps get them votes is freakin' sad.

Well then, somebody let you down in that first they should have taught you what a real lady is!!!
BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU THINK THAT FAT-ASS PIECE OF NASTY WORTHLESS SHIT IS..
You'd be better served to research that fat pig more before you insult decent people by calling her a lady IMHO.
If she qualifies as a lady then that word means -- "dirty piece of shit" now.
I was not raised to go the damn liberal PC path.
I was taught to seek the truth come hell or high water.--TYR

namvet
01-28-2016, 01:56 PM

( That adults running for public office say it and not ---goofy entertainers-- and it helps get them votes is freakin' sad.

who said this was a lady ??

aboutime
01-28-2016, 06:34 PM

rev. All of what you said above is based on your false ASSUMPTION that ROSY is even close to being a lady.

Most men who know real ladies, know ROSY is far from any kind of goal, other than what was stated in the photo.

LongTermGuy
01-28-2016, 06:38 PM

...my friend...you always say it like it is! :)

revelarts
01-28-2016, 07:43 PM
Well I was taught that you treat all females with a certain amount of respect.

Even if they are drug addicts, alcoholics, crazy, evil or talk like .. well you guys.
I was told that what they are doesn't matter. You treat people like you want to be treated.
you don't have to LIVE with or PUT UP with everyone. But you treat people like you HOPE they ARE... or can be... as much possible.

You guys obviously feel justified in your rants and low life insults against O'donell and Moore.
I suspect you have your reasons. maybe good ones.

But again it's funny to me that you folks feel like it's OK for you or Trump to pour hot S**T on others because you've determined it's justified. But your shocked outraged and amazed at the lack of personal and professional respect a reporter had a news conference. one where he never cussed, or called a name, and really just raised his voiced a little.

It's clear that namvet or Night train maybe some others of you are hypocritical here.

Unless it is OK for others to make judgments as to when it's OK pour a load of Hot S**T on people too. if they don't like or respect them.
Or is only ok when you and your friends do it?

I'm just trying to find out what the standard is folk.

But right now it looks like the "the truth" is you guys think it Ok to verbally piss on others ANYTIME as long as you don't like them. But others are suppose to come up to some BS line of professionalism. that's political partisan BS at best and 1st order hypocritical BSery in general.

Drummond
01-28-2016, 08:05 PM

Explain to me -- WHY must Trump consider himself subservient to Kelly's obvious hate agenda ? It's like, I demand that you stand in a ring and let Tyson Fury batter you black and blue, just because he can !!

You'd have nothing to gain by allowing that to happen. Equally, Kelly is determined to ensure that Trump suffers the same at her hands. THAT, Revelarts, is wholly different from fair reporting and decent, objective interviewing activity. Kelly has an agenda, and one she should abandon, if she wants to ensure any possibility of reputable conduct in her job.

NightTrain
01-28-2016, 08:54 PM

Even if they are drug addicts, alcoholics, crazy, evil or talk like .. well you guys.
I was told that what they are doesn't matter. You treat people like you want to be treated.
you don't have to LIVE with or PUT UP with everyone. But you treat people like you HOPE they ARE... or can be... as much possible.

You guys obviously feel justified in your rants and low life insults against O'donell and Moore.

But again it's funny to me that you folks feel like it's OK for you or Trump to pour hot S**T on others because you've determined it's justified. But your shocked outraged and amazed at the lack of personal and professional respect a reporter had a news conference. one where he never cussed, or called a name, and really just raised his voiced a little.

It's clear that namvet or Night train maybe some others of you are hypocritical here.

Unless it is OK for others to make judgments as to when it's OK pour a load of Hot S**T on people too. if they don't like or respect them.

But right now it looks like the "the truth" is you guys think it Ok to verbally piss on others ANYTIME as long as you don't like them. But others are suppose to come up to some BS line of professionalism. that's political partisan BS at best and 1st order hypocritical BSery in general.

I don't know why you're hellbent for leather defending Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Moore, of all the people. I've loathed both of them for years for the things and ideas that they spew at every opportunity. My view hasn't changed one bit on either of them, and I've detested them both WAY before Trump ever entered the picture or Kelly was a journalist.

I suspect you're pissed that I think Ramos deserved to get deported from the conference. I just find it hilarious that he experienced deportation personally for breaking the rules, just like those he's defending are about to experience if all goes well. Once he followed the rules, he was allowed back in to participate, just like those he's defending can if they follow the rules. It's poetic. Or maybe he's leading by example? :laugh2:

If you don't agree with me, Rev, that's okay. It wouldn't be the first time we've strongly disagreed on something.

I still like you, even though you pick the damnedest things to make a fuss over.

Abbey Marie
01-28-2016, 09:00 PM
That's very gracious, Rev, and I appreciate it. Ms. O'Donnell does not deserve it, but it's still nice.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2016, 09:40 PM

Really???? What amount would that be Rev?
Would it be the same for a lady and an obvious slut? or an obvious fat lying , piece of human shit blob?
Seems you can not make a distinction between the two.
A lady one treats with respect if its not a lady and you treat her the same way then why are you rewarding her bad behavior? And thus, back handing decent women(ladies) everywhere.
Logic and common sense man, use it.. or lose it..
And it you think Rosie is a lady than I damn sure feel very, very sorry for you!!-Tyr

aboutime
01-28-2016, 09:45 PM
Would it be the same for a lady and an obvious slut? or an obvious fat lying , piece of human shit blob?
A lady one treats with respect if its not a lady and you treat her the same way then why are you rewarding her bad behavior? And thus, back handing decent women(ladies) everywhere.
And it you think Rosie is a lady than I damn sure feel very, very sorry for you!!-Tyr

Tyr. It appears the rev is actually afraid to agree, and fearful of sounding Politically INcorrect. In fact. As much as rev claims to follow the teachings of Jesus. If you read between the lines from rev. There is a Bible verse that speaks of "Judging, Lest ye be Judge." So rev is unwilling to practice what he preaches IMO, so I call that being a Hypocrite. Scolding others for what we say, or think here...then doing exactly that??? Tell us rev.

Abbey Marie
01-28-2016, 09:53 PM
Tyr. It appears the rev is actually afraid to agree, and fearful of sounding Politically INcorrect. In fact. As much as rev claims to follow the teachings of Jesus. If you read between the lines from rev. There is a Bible verse that speaks of "Judging, Lest ye be Judge." So rAnyoneev is unwilling to practice what he preaches IMO, so I call that being a Hypocrite. Scolding others for what we say, or think here...then doing exactly that??? Tell us rev

It is "judge not", which I think Rev is doing in his own way.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2016, 10:03 PM
That's very gracious, Rev, and I appreciate it. Ms. O'Donnell does not deserve it, but it's still nice.
I agree that its a generous act on his part but also think he should not be chastising us for not doing so and our view that if you treat a piece of scum like its an honorable being you've just destroyed the premise of each of us rewarding decency. Which is a major impetus in maintaining a civilization.
I know you see it but want to post it for other readers to ponder.
Destroying standards is not the way to hold onto a nation or secure safety and peace for all.
I'll call her worse than Trump did. Does that make me a sorry bastard Rev??
If we stopped making a distinction between good and evil we are by default advancing evil IMHO.
Treat 'em all the same aint the way to ..-Tyr

revelarts
01-28-2016, 10:14 PM

I still like you, even though you pick the damnedest things to make a fuss over.
Back at ya NT.

here's the thing in this case.
I simply pointed out that Trumps actions seem clearly dismissive of the the job of the press, in a way that smacked of minor dictatorships.

mild by compassion .. absolutely.. but he's not even the president yet and he's kicking the press out ,(Romos), and refusing to debate if he can't get a "friendly" moderator. (Kelly) or not be asked adversarial questions.
sorry, to me that seems like a real problem.

for those comments my motives and my ideas on what respectful interaction are were said to be deformed.
I just wanted to correct that crap.
And point out that those accusations of ME we're BS.
bottom line i didn't start by talking about anyone but Trump. And people hit back at me.

Tyr, Look, Jesus treated the woman at caught in adultery with respect. He didn't call her a whore or a Fat B**TH. If you think you're way is better go for it. I'd be lying if i said i didn't want to do the same at times.
But I think we're both called to a higher standard.

NightTrain
01-28-2016, 11:19 PM
Back at ya NT.

here's the thing in this case.
I simply pointed out that Trumps actions seem clearly dismissive of the the job of the press, in a way that smacked of minor dictatorships.

mild by compassion .. absolutely.. but he's not even the president yet and he's kicking the press out ,(Romos), and refusing to debate if he can't get a "friendly" moderator. (Kelly) or not be asked adversarial questions.
sorry, to me that seems like a real problem.

It was Trump's conference. His. He paid for it.

He only asked for normal professional courtesy, which Ramos wasn't going to give. Instead, he stood there yelling at Trump and refusing to act like the supposed professional he is.

You can't have a news conference with people yelling and shouting down the guy that's there to give answers and make statements.

This is all common sense and I know you understand that Ramos was wrong, even if you refuse to admit it.

I'm done talking about it with you, I've already explained it numerous times.

I think Trump did the right thing, and you don't.

Good enough. We're done here.

jimnyc
01-29-2016, 08:27 AM
I I just find it hilarious that he experienced deportation personally for breaking the rules, just like those he's defending are about to experience if all goes well. Once he followed the rules, he was allowed back in to participate, just like those he's defending can if they follow the rules. It's poetic. Or maybe he's leading by example? :laugh2:

That's awesome, had not thought of it that way!

Perianne
01-29-2016, 08:29 AM
I dislike Jorge Ramos. He doesn't know his place.

jimnyc
01-29-2016, 08:34 AM
It was Trump's conference. His. He paid for it.

He only asked for normal professional courtesy, which Ramos wasn't going to give. Instead, he stood there yelling at Trump and refusing to act like the supposed professional he is.

You can't have a news conference with people yelling and shouting down the guy that's there to give answers and make statements.

This is all common sense and I know you understand that Ramos was wrong, even if you refuse to admit it.

I'm done talking about it with you, I've already explained it numerous times.

I think Trump did the right thing, and you don't.

Good enough. We're done here.

Everyone knows Ramos was wrong. No matter where you go, common courtesy is expected. For someone to defend Ramos, to say Trump is wrong, is to now move towards common courtesy being wrong. Being a reporter wanting answers doesn't give someone carte blanche to yell out non-stop questions and be disruptive.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-29-2016, 09:30 AM
Everyone knows Ramos was wrong. No matter where you go, common courtesy is expected. For someone to defend Ramos, to say Trump is wrong, is to now move towards common courtesy being wrong. Being a reporter wanting answers doesn't give someone carte blanche to yell out non-stop questions and be disruptive.

AMERICA IS FULL OF TRUMP HATERS THAT ARE IRRATIONAL AND OFTEN BORDERING ON ENTERING SOME KIND OF DERANGEMENT SYNDROME IMHO.
Instead of politics as usual some of those millions go crazy with their hatred and appear wiling to do anything to defeat him--stoop to any level.
I see that in my own family! One brother loves Cruz and insanely hates Trump!
Of course I set him straight, told him , "talk all you want about either one (be it good or bad) as is your free speech right but next time in front of me that you say only "ffing idiots" support him I'm gonna stomp your ass!"
He stopped saying that.
I make no exception to my core principles for man or beast not even my own brother(s).
They all know it. I am just glad it wasn't Homer--he'd stomped my ass If I said that to him. :laugh:
All he did was smile when I said that to Jessie. They all know I am a man of my word..
Which the world exacts a very, very heavy price for my being that.. -Tyr

Perianne
01-29-2016, 09:37 AM
AMERICA IS FULL OF TRUMP HATERS THAT ARE IRRATIONAL AND OFTEN BORDERING ON ENTERING SOME KIND OF DERANGEMENT SYNDROME IMHO.
Instead of politics as usual some of those millions go crazy with their hatred and appear wiling to do anything to defeat him--stoop to any level.
Of course I set him straight, told him , "talk all you want about either one (be it good or bad) as is your free speech right but next time in front of me that you say only "ffing idiots" support him I'm gonna stomp your ass!"
He stopped saying that.
I make no exception to my core principles for man or beast not even my own brother(s).
They all know it. I am just glad it wasn't Homer--he'd stomped my ass If I said that to him. :laugh:
All he did was smile when I said that to Jessie. They all know I am a man of my word..

The Trump haters are now saying that even if Trump wins it is because of Democrat infiltrators.

aboutime
01-29-2016, 07:09 PM
He stopped saying that.

Tyr. Dems do this every time there is an election period where they feel threatened. As I said here yesterday. Just the fact that Donald made it clear, how he feels about FOX and Kelly. He instantly got the support of Liberal Democrats who ALSO HATE FOX.
I really like Trump. But as I also said many weeks ago. I am withholding my intentions of WHO I will be voting for until I have all of the facts that satisfy me. If I don't see those facts that would sway me. I will follow the GEORGE CARLIN idea of Not voting at all. Since I STILL DO NOT TRUST POLITICIANS...from either party.

Additionally. For those who will insist I have no right to complain if I DON'T VOTE. I call BS on that because I didn't vote for Obama, and nobody who voted for him thinks I have a right to complain about him either.

namvet
01-29-2016, 07:39 PM
Tyr. Dems do this every time there is an election period where they feel threatened. As I said here yesterday. Just the fact that Donald made it clear, how he feels about FOX and Kelly. He instantly got the support of Liberal Democrats who ALSO HATE FOX.
I really like Trump. But as I also said many weeks ago. I am withholding my intentions of WHO I will be voting for until I have all of the facts that satisfy me. If I don't see those facts that would sway me. I will follow the GEORGE CARLIN idea of Not voting at all. Since I STILL DO NOT TRUST POLITICIANS...from either party.

Additionally. For those who will insist I have no right to complain if I DON'T VOTE. I call BS on that because I didn't vote for Obama, and nobody who voted for him thinks I have a right to complain about him either.

looks like im back to flipping a coin at the poll