PDA

View Full Version : Ted Cruz Pokes at Rival With New Cap: 'Make Trump Debate Again' Read Latest Breaking

jimnyc
01-28-2016, 07:20 AM
Gotta admit, that's a funny little jab!! :) I still hope they would end up running together, but can they rip one another for an extended period and then run together?

-----

http://i.imgur.com/Si6eI3a.jpg

NightTrain
01-28-2016, 07:30 AM
Gotta admit, that's a funny little jab!! :) I still hope they would end up running together, but can they rip one another for an extended period and then run together?

I hope so. Those two make up the majority by quite a margin and that would be a solid ticket.

I guess that will depend on how far each of them is willing to go as far as attacking one another. Once the poking reaches a certain point, that door will close.

jimnyc
01-28-2016, 07:42 AM
I hope so. Those two make up the majority by quite a margin and that would be a solid ticket.

I guess that will depend on how far each of them is willing to go as far as attacking one another. Once the poking reaches a certain point, that door will close.

Personally, I think that ticket is a guaranteed win, at least with what the Democrats are offering thus far. And yep, that's what I was thinking as of late, with the poking growing. But I have to wonder if the candidates speak outside of this, and just how much. Maybe they don't at all and Cruz hates him! Or maybe it's lighthearted, they talk a lot and have a plan.