PDA

View Full Version : FOX Conflict of Interest

NightTrain
01-28-2016, 09:34 AM
This would explain a great many things that have happened recently - and some of the questions asked at the 1st debate.

As I've said before, I'm all for hardball questions - but each candidate should be hardballed, not just one singled out. Especially if your motto is 'Fair and Balanced'.

As more things come to light, I'm beginning to think that Trump bailing from the debate was a brilliant maneuver and he avoided the ambush he knew was being prepared.

Lewandowski showed how Fox News has been hiding the fact that Fox News Channel Vice President Bill Sammon has a daughter working for the campaign of the Washington establishment-backed Sen. Marco Rubio.

Sammon’s daughter, Brooke Sammon, is Rubio’s national press secretary, and obviously both have a vested interest in the success of the Rubio campaign and the demise of the other campaigns.

CNN’s Erin Burnett asked Lewandowski about Fox News’s controversial anti-Trump statement from Tuesday evening—and specifically the network’s claim that the top Trump aide had allegedly made threats against Fox News anchor and Thursday debate co-moderator Megyn Kelly—when he responded by dropping the explosive revelation.

Lewandowski revealed two things for the first time: that the executive he was discussing matters with was Bill Sammon, and that Sammon’s daughter Brooke Sammon works for Rubio’s campaign, giving the first-term Floridian Senator an obvious boost. That blatant conflict of interest has never before been disclosed to the viewers of Fox News by the network.

“Not only did I not make threats, but the conversation with the Fox News executive—his daughter works for the Rubio campaign, he’s one of the executives on Fox that writes the debate questions so maybe he has his own ulterior motives, I’m not sure,” Lewandowski told Burnett in the Wednesday evening CNN interview. He went on:

But his daughter is a senior executive on the Rubio campaign, maybe he should disclose that before he’s writing the debate questions for Fox. There were no threats made. The bottom line is this isn’t about me and it’s not about Megyn Kelly. It’s about the way that Fox News put out a statement about Mr. Trump that’s wholly inaccurate and unfair and it’s very difficult to treat someone fairly when they’re the GOP frontrunner when you put out a statement like that.

When Burnett followed up, Lewandowski doubled down. “What I said was the Fox News executive who oversees the debate process, their daughter is a senior executive on the Marco Rubio campaign—is what I said,” the Trump campaign manager said.

Bill Sammon is a Fox News Channel Vice President and the bureau chief of that network’s Washington, D.C. team. Several times leading up to the previous Megyn Kelly-co-moderated debate back in August 2015, it was confirmed that Sammon was personally involved in crafting the entire focus of the debate.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/28/trump-campaign-manager-exposes-that-fox-news-executive-in-charge-of-debates-has-daughter-working-for-marco-rubio/

Bilgerat
01-28-2016, 12:07 PM
In the "for what it's worth" category.

Mentioned on the left leaning, lame stream media is Trump dumping the debate

Mentioned CONSTANTLY

Trump is getting more mileage and more press out of this move than any of the paying crowd

So, just who's losing and who is winning? :laugh:

Gunny
01-28-2016, 12:13 PM
In the "for what it's worth" category.

Mentioned on the left leaning, lame stream media is Trump dumping the debate

Mentioned CONSTANTLY

Trump is getting more mileage and more press out of this move than any of the paying crowd

So, just who's losing and who is winning? :laugh:

Depends on what side you are on. Unfortunately, the left doesn't get that their act of desperation is just that.

revelarts
01-28-2016, 12:40 PM
"...Why are you calling women Fat Pigs Dogs etc...?"
Is an obviously RIGGED, biased and unfair question.:eek::rolleyes:

Look, it is kinda fishy that the Daughter is working for a candidate. but if i brought up that connection as "proof" of bias or rigging or criminal behavior in any other issue most would rightly say that's not enough to go on.

Some people's spouses don't even support the same candidates, to say nothing of their children

glockmail
01-28-2016, 05:45 PM
As a senior executive, I'm assuming that the daughter isn't a middle school girl living at home and wholly supported with the father.

As such, I see no conflict of interest.

PixieStix
01-28-2016, 06:00 PM
This would explain a great many things that have happened recently - and some of the questions asked at the 1st debate.

As I've said before, I'm all for hardball questions - but each candidate should be hardballed, not just one singled out. Especially if your motto is 'Fair and Balanced'.

As more things come to light, I'm beginning to think that Trump bailing from the debate was a brilliant maneuver and he avoided the ambush he knew was being prepared.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/28/trump-campaign-manager-exposes-that-fox-news-executive-in-charge-of-debates-has-daughter-working-for-marco-rubio/

That is not their only conflict of interest. I feel very betrayed by Fox News. I gave them years of my viewing, and all along, this was going on. I am livid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2PIXfDFiOE

http://www.renewoureconomy.org/about/

Exposing Fox News and it's actual political bias' is easy. They wanted to ambush Trump. Rupert Murdoch, and Michael Bloomberg are Co Chairs for a political group that is one of THE most powerful Lobbyists for open borders ever.

Fox New and google have chosen the 3 following people to ask questions at the debate that ultimately Donald Trump chose to not attend of course. It was set up as an ambush, not a debate.:
1) Nabela Noor claims that any criticism of Islam — even after Muslims slaughter Americans in terror acts such as San Bernardino — is “hate speech” and should be “censored and banned.”

2) Dulce Candy is an outspoken activist for illegal alien amnesty, and has been harshly critical of Trump’s plans to build a border wall and deport illegal aliens.
3) Mark Watson, is a Black activist whose position on Trump is unknown.

FoxNews and the RNC approved the liberal Google’s choice of these radical activist.

aboutime
01-28-2016, 06:23 PM
How can FOX be accused of a Conflict of Interest? If that's true, and factual. FOX, and every other NEWS channel would be Required NOT to speak about ANY Candidate, from either party. Nor would anyone related to, living with, familiar with, or known by any other person...be eligible to offer an Idea, Opinion, or Editorial.

This is nothing more than stretching POLITICAL CORRECTNESS into an endless battle with Language, Words, and GOTCHA'S.

Too bad everybody has too much time to create conspiracy theory crap, and stop paying attention to what is actually about to happen. Namely...The RISE, or FALL of what was once the Nation we all loved.