PDA

View Full Version : So, yuk.

Abbey Marie
01-28-2016, 09:43 AM
Yeah, she's allowed to interview anyone she wants. But that smile sure wasn't there for Trump.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/01/kelly-moore-614x412.jpg

NightTrain
01-28-2016, 09:48 AM
Yep.

I get angry just seeing a picture of Jabba the Hutt. He's such a complete scumbag.

A week ago, I would have damn near fallen right out of my chair by seeing Kelly have him on to bash Trump... not now.

It's amazing how fast my perception of FOX has changed in the last couple of days. They've dropped all pretenses of being objective, and the timing is Iowa, of course.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2016, 09:51 AM
Yeah, she's allowed to interview anyone she wants. But that smile sure wasn't there for Trump.

Damn sure shows ya what they clearly had in store for Trump.. -Tyr

revelarts
01-28-2016, 10:04 AM
Yep.
I get angry just seeing a picture of Jabba the Hutt. He's such a complete scumbag.
A week ago, I would have damn near fallen right out of my chair by seeing Kelly have him on to bash Trump... not now.
It's amazing how fast my perception of FOX has changed in the last couple of days. They've dropped all pretenses of being objective, and the timing is Iowa, of course.

Did you watch the interview?

He's on to talk about his new anti-war film and his hometown of Flint Michigan's problems.
they never really got to either.

But he started by avoiding her 1st question and began complimenting her and asking how she's doing and really praising her.
She seemed genuinely surprised at his comments and --SORTA tried to get him on track. You know how the ladies do sometimes "oh stop it, noo, your.. please.. ooh.. stop it.." LOL!

they talked mostly about Bernie Hilary and his disappointment with Obama and who he's backing or not.
She's got in a few subtle digs and near the end gave him some weight lost advice.
And also mentioned near the end that he's going to ruin her rep.
Judging from the reactions here that part seems true.

I wonder if you guys will watch it.
And what you'll "SEE" viewing through your particular lens of raw disgust for Moore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvY2kJAnjgU

Gunny
01-28-2016, 10:14 AM

Uh huh. Some of y'all need to get of this "I hate megan" crap. I never have liked her. But anyone that has watched her KNOWS she was biting her tongue for most of that interview and it was obvious where she wasn't allowed to go.

jimnyc
01-28-2016, 10:15 AM
And what you'll "SEE" viewing through your particular lens of raw disgust for Moore.

Fwiw, I wonder how many of you will watch events from Trump prior to voicing hatred, or read his plans from various sources, prior to rejecting them and claiming they don't exist? The effort is apparently there for a non-presidential candidate.

Btw, just a general observation, not directed at you. :)

Bilgerat
01-28-2016, 10:19 AM

He's on to talk about his new anti-war film and his hometown of Flint Michigan's problems.

But he started by avoiding her 1st question and began complimenting her and asking how she's doing and really praising her.
She seemed genuinely surprised at his comments and --SORTA tried to get him on track. You know how the ladies do sometimes "oh stop it, noo, your.. please.. ooh.. stop it.." LOL!

they talked mostly about Bernie Hilary and his disappointment with Obama and who he's backing or not.
She's got in a few subtle digs and near the end gave him some weight lost advice.

Interesting talk for a man who was praising the likes of Jorge Ramos not that long ago

Wonder if you have the same "raw disgust" for The Donald :laugh:

Gunny
01-28-2016, 10:20 AM
Fwiw, I wonder how many of you will watch events from Trump prior to voicing hatred, or read his plans from various sources, prior to rejecting them and claiming they don't exist? The effort is apparently there for a non-presidential candidate.

Those of us that know who it's aimed at, know who it's aimed at. If you recall correctly, I've been against the debates from the beginning. Haven't watched a single one. So I don't feel that missing yet another is any skin off MY knuckles.

And no, I don't give Trump credit for claiming he's going to do (with no proven track record) things it's rather obvious he will not be able to.

jimnyc
01-28-2016, 10:27 AM
Those of us that know who it's aimed at, know who it's aimed at. If you recall correctly, I've been against the debates from the beginning. Haven't watched a single one. So I don't feel that missing yet another is any skin off MY knuckles.

And no, I don't give Trump credit for claiming he's going to do (with no proven track record) things it's rather obvious he will not be able to.

Sorry, but while you're included in the direction I was pointing at, it wasn't a post directed at you, but rather a group. :)

Abbey Marie
01-28-2016, 10:35 AM
Never thought I'd see the day where it could even possibly appear like people like Michael Moore more than a Republican candidate. I'm not saying that is the truth (I don't think it is), but anyone reading here and not knowing our members, could construe it that way.

Gunny
01-28-2016, 10:36 AM
Sorry, but while you're included in the direction I was pointing at, it wasn't a post directed at you, but rather a group. :)

I figured it was a group photo. :laugh:

NightTrain
01-28-2016, 10:42 AM

No. I will not add my click to the overall tally to watch someone I loathe. Unique IP addresses viewing personalities are what they look for to determine programming.

Adding even my one click to it gives that fat slob just a little bit more relevance.

I truly would not piss on him if he were on fire.

Kathianne
01-28-2016, 10:46 AM
Never thought I'd see the day where it could even possibly appear like people like Michael Moore more than a Republican candidate. I'm not saying that is the truth (I don't think it is), but anyone reading here and not knowing our members, could construe it that way.

I wouldn't vote for Michael Moore either, I do like him less than Trump. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
01-28-2016, 10:49 AM
god, I love this board!

http://martinairing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Do-you-make-it-easy-for-people-to-love-you.jpg

Abbey Marie
01-28-2016, 10:53 AM
I wouldn't vote for Michael Moore either, I do like him less than Trump. :laugh2:

:cool:

Gunny
01-28-2016, 10:54 AM
No. I will not add my click to the overall tally to watch someone I loathe. Unique IP addresses viewing personalities are what they look for to determine programming.

Adding even my one click to it gives that fat slob just a little bit more relevance.

I'd set him on fire.

The point is, those on the right who support Trump have suddenly come to the conclusion that journalists on Fox act like journalists. It's different when you're picking on their boy. Megyn Kelly is the same shrew no matter what. It isn't different because it's Trump. But no one wants to look at the big picture. Trump says it's unfair and runs home with a dirty diaper so it must be so.

Journalism has NEVER been about reporting the truth. It has always been about reporting what you're told to, and getting ratings.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2016, 10:54 AM

If that fat bastard stepped into my yard and didnt race away the very first second that I told him to vamos I 'd knock his fat-ass out and do so with the utmost pleasure.
He is one hellacious sorry-ass piece of walking, talking shit IMHO.
Right there in the boat with obama and other such sewer worms... -Tyr

Gunny
01-28-2016, 10:57 AM
If that fat bastard stepped into my yard and didnt race away the very first second that I told him to vamos I 'd knock his fat-ass out and do so with the utmost pleasure.

Wouldn't you be worried about losing your forearm in that sea of glob he calls a face? Your comment immediately brought to mind "The Blob" from the late 50s. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2016, 10:59 AM
I'd set him on fire.

The point is, those on the right who support Trump have suddenly come to the conclusion that journalists on Fox act like journalists. It's different when you're picking on their boy. Megyn Kelly is the same shrew no matter what. It isn't different because it's Trump. But no one wants to look at the big picture. Trump says it's unfair and runs home with a dirty diaper so it must be so.

Journalism has NEVER been about reporting the truth. It has always been about reporting what you're told to, and getting ratings.

Have you read the new ringers Fox brought in??
Tis nothing professional about that circus they are arranging.
Its an ambush devised to reignite and give POOR LITTLE Jeb a chance IMHO.
IF THEY DO NOT TURN THEIR LITTLE AMBUSH ON CRUZ I'LL BE TOTALLY SHOCKED.
With Trump not there they are not going to waste the set-up and Cruz looks to be the next prime target.
If so the idiots will unwittingly be doing Trump a favor!
I wonder if they are even bright enough to know that...
And could be they know it , but hate Cruz that much too.-TYR

Abbey Marie
01-28-2016, 11:02 AM

He's a fat tick on a plague-ridden rat in the gutter of a slum in Bangladesh.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2016, 11:02 AM
wouldn't you be worried about losing your forearm in that sea of glob he calls a face? Your comment immediately brought to mind "the blob" from the late 50s. :laugh:

i'd be more worried about "not pulling my punch" enough and my blow killing the pansy-ass fat punk.-tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2016, 11:03 AM
DAMN,SO GOOD HAVE TO REP THAT!!!! :beer: :beer: -TYR

Gunny
01-28-2016, 11:09 AM
Have you read the new ringers Fox brought in??
Tis nothing professional about that circus they are arranging.
Its an ambush devised to reignite and give POOR LITTLE Jeb a chance IMHO.
IF THEY DO NOT TURN THEIR LITTLE AMBUSH ON CRUZ I'LL BE TOTALLY SHOCKED.
With Trump not there they are not going to waste the set-up and Cruz looks to be the next prime target.
If so the idiots will unwittingly be doing Trump a favor!
I wonder if they are even bright enough to know that...
And could be they know it , but hate Cruz that much too.-TYR

I've actually never really liked Fox. The can claim fair and balanced all they want but they are hardly even close.

The thing is, the GOP is dumber than they are. The GOP doesn't want someone it can't control; yet, they can't control their own bladders. While Bush was a good governor, he's too much part of the GOP establishment. He won't stray outside the lines so the GOP is going to push him. They might ought to want to buy him a personality. :laugh:

They hate Cruz because he won't be controlled. I understand his position all too well. But he is at least a conservative. I want someone who represents me and my values, not just someone who can win a popularity contest.

If you want actual news. CNN presents more actual news than Fox.

glockmail
01-28-2016, 11:09 AM

This is the reason why Kelly is such a great interviewer. She is friendly to anyone who is friendly, encouraging them to speak their opinions, allowing the audience to decide.

NightTrain
01-28-2016, 11:17 AM
I'd set him on fire.

Just to be clear - my problem with FOX is directly due to the Official statement regarding the Ayatollah / Putin and the Twitter cabinet thing.

Today I learned that the FOX VP that writes and directs the debate questions & focus has a daughter that works for Rubio. That's a huge conflict of interest and didn't come to light until today.

Megyn Kelly is probably doing as she is directed by her boss. Going along with it raises a question of ethics - because a great many journalists have resigned over being manipulated by someone with ulterior motives. That's on her.

Trump didn't bail on the debate over Kelly. He bailed because of what the network said by an official rep that clearly shows a real bias against him - and he did what he's always said he does : Walk away from a bad deal.

Bilgerat
01-28-2016, 11:21 AM

Now don't hold back, you'll get an ulcer (lol)

Gunny
01-28-2016, 11:22 AM
This is the reason why Kelly is such a great interviewer. She is friendly to anyone who is friendly, encouraging them to speak their opinions, allowing the audience to decide.

She gave Moore the velvet glove and it was obvious. I understand the mechanics as to why, but it isn't the way journalism is supposed to be. I've seen her shrew up an light into others for far less controversial stuff than Moore says. It's obvious he got to dictate the conversation as a prerequisite to showing up on Fox News. ( I originally typed Fix News -- Freudian slip? :laugh: )

What I don't get is the people that swore by Fox for decades are now suddenly anti-Fox and anti-Kelly just because Trump doesn't get to choose his mods.

revelarts
01-28-2016, 11:25 AM
Interesting talk for a man who was praising the likes of Jorge Ramos not that long ago
Wonder if you have the same "raw disgust" for The Donald :laugh:

the same raw disgust for the Donald as this..

"...Jabba the Hutt. He's such a complete scumbag....
...500 pounds of pure pork shit...
...They are both as swipes...
...Michael Moore is a fat disgusting piece of shit...
...I could not agree more...
...that fat slob...
...I truly would not piss on him if he were on fire....
...fat bastard...
...I 'd knock his fat-ass out...
...He is one hellacious sorry-ass piece of walking, talking shit IMHO....
...sewer worms...
...He's a fat tick on a plague-ridden rat in the gutter of a slum in Bangladesh....
...the pansy-ass fat punk...."

uh,
I'd have to say no Bilgerat.
no not even close.

I just don't want him to be president.

Abbey Marie
01-28-2016, 11:28 AM
the same raw disgust for the Donald as this..

"...Jabba the Hutt. He's such a complete scumbag....
...500 pounds of pure pork shit...
...They are both as swipes...
...Michael Moore is a fat disgusting piece of shit...
...I could not agree more...
...that fat slob...
...I truly would not piss on him if he were on fire....
...fat bastard...
...I 'd knock his fat-ass out...
...He is one hellacious sorry-ass piece of walking, talking shit IMHO....
...sewer worms...
...He's a fat tick on a plague-ridden rat in the gutter of a slum in Bangladesh....
...the pansy-ass fat punk...."

uh,
I'd have to say no Bilgerat.
no not even close.

I just don't want him to be president.

Lol, I rarely make such a list.

:thumb:

PS Who is the author is "500 pounds of pure pork s*** ? That is actually hysterical!

revelarts
01-28-2016, 11:30 AM
-- ( I originally typed Fix News -- Freudian slip? :laugh: )
LOL

What I don't get is the people that swore by Fox for decades are now suddenly anti-Fox and anti-Kelly just because Trump doesn't get to choose his mods.

"..crucify Him...". Fickled public it happens.

or maybe Fox News isn't made up of "Real Republicans" anymore.

revelarts
01-28-2016, 11:31 AM
Lol, I rarely make such a list.

:thumb:

PS Who is the author is "500 pounds of pure pork s*** ? That is actually hysterical!

that'd be NamVet i believe.

Gunny
01-28-2016, 11:35 AM
Just to be clear - my problem with FOX is directly due to the Official statement regarding the Ayatollah / Putin and the Twitter cabinet thing.

Today I learned that the FOX VP that writes and directs the debate questions & focus has a daughter that works for Rubio. That's a huge conflict of interest and didn't come to light until today.

Megyn Kelly is probably doing as she is directed by her boss. Going along with it raises a question of ethics - because a great many journalists have resigned over being manipulated by someone with ulterior motives. That's on her.

Trump didn't bail on the debate over Kelly. He bailed because of what the network said by an official rep that clearly shows a real bias against him - and he did what he's always said he does : Walk away from a bad deal.

Agreed the bolded part.

I however would NOT walk away. Haven't figured THAT out by now? :laugh: I'd gear up and beat them at their own game.

Abbey Marie
01-28-2016, 11:36 AM
Speaking solely for me:

1. Still watch Fox News.
2. Haven't liked the strident, in-love-with-herself Kelly for a long time. Never watch her show.
3. Love listening to Andrew Wilkow on Sirius.
4. I WILL be watching the debate tonight.

Fox New is still a good alternative to the usual lefty-biased news, and for stories you don't hear on other networks. They are not perfect, but still tons better than the other big 3. I agree with Gunny on this- if something big is breaking, CNN will give you more thorough coverage.

glockmail
01-28-2016, 11:43 AM
She gave Moore the velvet glove and it was obvious. I understand the mechanics as to why, but it isn't the way journalism is supposed to be. I've seen her shrew up an light into others for far less controversial stuff than Moore says. It's obvious he got to dictate the conversation as a prerequisite to showing up on Fox News. ( I originally typed Fix News -- Freudian slip? :laugh: )

"...isn't the way journalism is supposed to be."

She's the one with the 6 figure job doing it, so her method seems to be working very well right now. :poke:

The difference between how she handled Moore vs. Trump is, I think, because of how they attack their enemies. Moore attacks conservatives and Republicans all day long, and does so unfairly, but that's pure politics and I don't think Kelly is riled by that. In fact she used that to her advantage to get Moore to speak his mind more freely. Trump attacks individuals based on their gender, personalities, appearance, mannerisms, lack of relative wealth, physical appearance, if you got captured during war, if you weren't born in the US- anything other than political stance. Kelly took Trump to the mat on that and he proved he couldn't handle it.

Gunny
01-28-2016, 11:52 AM
"...isn't the way journalism is supposed to be."

She's the one with the 6 figure job doing it, so her method seems to be working very well right now. :poke:

The difference between how she handled Moore vs. Trump is, I think, because of how they attack their enemies. Moore attacks conservatives and Republicans all day long, and does so unfairly, but that's pure politics and I don't think Kelly is riled by that. In fact she used that to her advantage to get Moore to speak his mind more freely. Trump attacks individuals based on their gender, personalities, appearance, mannerisms, lack of relative wealth, physical appearance, if you got captured during war, if you weren't born in the US- anything other than political stance. Kelly took Trump to the mat on that and he proved he couldn't handle it.

Actually, I'd say it's not. She's under fire. The biggest issue I have with Fox is choosing eye candy and giving them a makeover. One of the women --Ainsley Earhardt -- is from San Antonio and did the News on Channel 4 for years. She looks and acts NOTHING like she did then. FOx prerequiesties: blonde, tight skirt, big boobs. Doesn't matter what you say. Just look pretty and smile for the camera.

And I know of a bunch of apes that get paid six figures to play children's games every Sunday. You get what you pay for.

Black Diamond
01-28-2016, 11:55 AM
Would it have been better for Trump to show up and kick raghead bitch's ass?

Gunny
01-28-2016, 12:00 PM

Well Hell yeah. I'd probably have to break down and go get a beer to watch THAT. :laugh:

As long as Trump don't let the Blob fall on top of him and crush his ribs he could win. :)

fj1200
01-28-2016, 01:14 PM

You've been quite passive-aggressive about that particular subject lately.

glockmail
01-28-2016, 05:04 PM
Actually, I'd say it's not. She's under fire. The biggest issue I have with Fox is choosing eye candy and giving them a makeover. One of the women --Ainsley Earhardt -- is from San Antonio and did the News on Channel 4 for years. She looks and acts NOTHING like she did then. FOx prerequiesties: blonde, tight skirt, big boobs. Doesn't matter what you say. Just look pretty and smile for the camera.

And I know of a bunch of apes that get paid six figures to play children's games every Sunday. You get what you pay for.

We're talking about Kelly, not Earhardt. I know you're old dude, but try and stay focused.

Kelly doesn't have big boobs. Yeah, she's very attractive, but she'd got brains, which is why she has her own show in the biggest cable news network.

So it does matter what she says.

Jeff
01-29-2016, 08:38 AM
Uh huh. Some of y'all need to get of this "I hate megan" crap. I never have liked her. But anyone that has watched her KNOWS she was biting her tongue for most of that interview and it was obvious where she wasn't allowed to go.

I don't hate Megan, I hate the douche bag she is talking to. But I do have to wonder why any news source would even give this POS air time.

Perianne
01-29-2016, 08:40 AM
I don't hate Megan, I hate the douche bag she is talking to. But I do have to wonder why any news source would even give this POS air time.

I am getting to where I despise Megyn more and more. I want to tell her off.

Jeff
01-29-2016, 08:42 AM
I am getting to where I despise Megyn more and more. I want to tell her off.

I agree, she is a media whore. Hell she may secretly love Trump or Moore who knows, she is whoring herself out just to get her name out there.

Perianne
01-29-2016, 08:47 AM
I agree, she is a media whore. Hell she may secretly love Trump or Moore who knows, she is whoring herself out just to get her name out there.

I know she is attractive and that matters greatly to the FOX News bigshots. But my gosh, does it matter that much? I don't understand the thinking of men sometimes, though I have been the beneficiary of it.

I'm just blabbering because I don't understand why they keep her. I know PixieStix and maybe even Abbey agree with me on this... a woman's viewpoint so to speak.

Jeff
01-29-2016, 08:51 AM
I know she is attractive and that matters greatly to the FOX News bigshots. But my gosh, does it matter that much? I don't understand the thinking of men sometimes, though I have been the beneficiary of it.

I'm just blabbering because I don't understand why they keep her. I know @PixieStix (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=3344) and maybe even @Abbey (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=11) agree with me on this... a woman's viewpoint so to speak.

Yes she is a good looking woman, but to me she falls into the category of hump her and dump her, not worth a second go around.

glockmail
01-29-2016, 08:53 AM
Hell she may secretly love Trump or Moore ... Don't be silly.

It matters to any television executive. An attractive face, either man or woman, stops the channel surfer long enough to grab their attention. But being attractive doesn't get you a job like hers. You have to be smart, sharp, and skilled.

Perianne
01-29-2016, 08:56 AM
Don't be silly.

It matters to any television executive. An attractive face, either man or woman, stops the channel surfer long enough to grab their attention. But being attractive doesn't get you a job like hers. You have to be smart, sharp, and skilled.

Oh, I bet she does have "skills".

glockmail
01-29-2016, 08:59 AM
Oh, I bet she does have "skills".Now you're just having a girl crush.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-29-2016, 09:01 AM

^^^^ HA! Too damn late for that, she already did that herself.

She strikes be as the typical , greedy little piece of shit(male or female) that would sell their own mother to get what they want!!!!

I've been around and seen all kinds my friend. These people like this do not fool me.
She has made herself a star, by joining in with the Trump haters, the dems, the hillary campaign, the sorry ass Republican elites, the globalists, the muzzies, the illegals , the government leeches , etc. etc.
In short, every damn group I despise..
I hope she rots in hell.
I know, I am holding back way too much yet again.
So if you want my true in-depth opinion on that scheming piece of shit pm me. -Tyr

Perianne
01-29-2016, 09:01 AM
Now you're just having a girl crush.
glockmail, you are silly! I would scratch her eyeballs out!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-29-2016, 09:07 AM
Oh, I bet she does have "skills".

Do you mean, on her knees????

Ok, since you went there here are my thoughts on the witch.

Sure she does. How do you think she got where she is now??
I 'LL bet anybody here 20 bucks that her, IQ IS BARELY ABOVE AVERAGE(if that).
Manipulative and scheming are bad traits, not necessarily signs of high intelligence.
I suspect that her on the knees action has nothing to do with praying. --Tyr

Perianne
01-29-2016, 09:12 AM
Do you mean, on her knees????

Oh, I didn't say that! lol

jimnyc
01-29-2016, 09:26 AM
You've been quite passive-aggressive about that particular subject lately.

I don't know about the passive part... :) If someone says something contrary to what Trump has stated, and then I ask if they read his plans, and the answer is no, then it will leave me wondering in the future the next time those folks say stuff about him contrary to his plans. The same goes if I ask folks if they watched any of his events and full interviews. I don't expect everyone to like him. I don't expect that those who don't like him will watch all of his stuff and read as well. But it's a bit difficult for one to speak with authority on a subject if they admit they didn't really tune in to anything. I've often seen where the very opposite of what someone is stating is within his plans or spoken of at his events and interviews.

And nope, not directed at anyone, but both here and outside of the board folks have stated that they haven't tuned him and/or they refuse to.

fj1200
01-29-2016, 09:31 AM
And nope, not directed at anyone, but both here and outside of the board folks have stated that they haven't tuned him and/or they refuse to.

It seems you do like to bring it up more than once.

jimnyc
01-29-2016, 09:36 AM
It seems you do like to bring it up more than once.

It seems like folks here make such comments more than once.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-29-2016, 09:39 AM

You mean let her play the lib victim-hood card again???
And give more fodder for his enemies, more fodder for the lying dem war on women crap?
And lose if he were too damn nice to that bitch or too mean--lose either way?
And willingly step into an ambush as they had needed specially invited reserves to attack him with!
You mean do that????
The guy is too smart for that and he proved it. He scored big time and Fox looks foolish,petty and traitorous to the audience they've spent years cultivating.
All that crap is on them.. none of its on him..-Tyr

fj1200
01-29-2016, 09:40 AM
It seems like folks here make such comments more than once.

My apologies. If it were me making comments about trump without reading his plans I would like to know it.

LongTermGuy
01-29-2016, 09:43 AM
You mean let her play the lib victim-hood card again???
And give more fodder for his enemies, more fodder for the lying dem war on women crap?
And lose if he were too damn nice to that bitch or too mean--lose either way?
And willingly step into an ambush as they had needed specially invited reserves to attack him with!
You mean do that????
The guy is too smart for that and he proved it. He scored big time and Fox looks foolish,petty and traitorous to the audience they've spent years cultivating.
All that crap is on them.. none of its on him..-Tyr

This...this is very well put...^^^:cool:Tyr....where do you find this magic with words?

.....Good Morning Tyr:coffee:

Gunny
01-29-2016, 09:47 AM
We're talking about Kelly, not Earhardt. I know you're old dude, but try and stay focused.

Kelly doesn't have big boobs. Yeah, she's very attractive, but she'd got brains, which is why she has her own show in the biggest cable news network.

So it does matter what she says.

I was addressing the cookie cutter Fox News chick. That was the point. Ainsley is a total bitch. Fox has made her something she's not, as they do all the women. Megyn Kelly might very well be intelligent (not so anyone could tell), but she's a total shrew. I can't stand Trump and I thought some of her cheap shots about him not showing were out of line.
An
d I never said I wouldn't hit it, but only if I could duct tape that mouth first. She's a lousy journalist and all the smarts in the world can't fix THAT fact.

Gunny
01-29-2016, 09:51 AM

Yeah, but it's considered quite the coup. Fox got Michael Moore, arch-enemy of intelligence, on camera. Fox fans need to face facts ... they have the same generic 2nd tier people on daily and revolve them from one show to another. Getting someone outside the usual suspects is a deal breaker for them, and just the fact you couls easily tell she had to stick to a specific line of questioning is proof of the desperation. He wasn't going to go on air and get hammered for being a moron.

Perianne
01-29-2016, 09:55 AM
Yeah, but it's considered quite the coup. Fox got Michael Moore, arch-enemy of intelligence, on camera. Fox fans need to face facts ... they have the same generic 2nd tier people on daily and revolve them from one show to another. Getting someone outside the usual suspects is a deal breaker for them, and just the fact you couls easily tell she had to stick to a specific line of questioning is proof of the desperation. He wasn't going to go on air and get hammered for being a moron.

Yes, I get tired of the same ol' faces, too. They DO shift them from one show to another.

glockmail
01-29-2016, 10:15 AM
I was addressing the cookie cutter Fox News chick. That was the point. Ainsley is a total bitch. Fox has made her something she's not, as they do all the women. Megyn Kelly might very well be intelligent (not so anyone could tell), but she's a total shrew. I can't stand Trump and I thought some of her cheap shots about him not showing were out of line.
An
d I never said I wouldn't hit it, but only if I could duct tape that mouth first. She's a lousy journalist and all the smarts in the world can't fix THAT fact.
"Lousy journalist". Now you're just being emotionally unintelligible.

Gunny
01-29-2016, 10:17 AM
"Lousy journalist". Now you're just being emotionally unintelligible.

Actually, I have more years in journalism that Megyn Kelly does. She needs to stick to being a lawyer. That's what she was good at. Needs to take Greta with her.

Gunny
01-29-2016, 10:18 AM
Yes, I get tired of the same ol' faces, too. They DO shift them from one show to another.

I wonder if Charles Krauthammer gets to sleep. :laugh:

glockmail
01-29-2016, 10:18 AM
@glockmail (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=100), you are silly! I would scratch her eyeballs out!

I'm using this definition:

A girlcrush is when a girl admires another girl. It is NOT a sexual attraction. It means you want to BE the person...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=girl+crush

glockmail
01-29-2016, 10:19 AM
Actually, I have more years in journalism that Megyn Kelly does. She needs to stick to being a lawyer. That's what she was good at. Needs to take Greta with her.

So that's where this is coming from, she being more successful than you, and in a shorter time.

Gunny
01-29-2016, 10:27 AM
So that's where this is coming from, she being more successful than you, and in a shorter time.

Define success. You mean she's on Fox News and makes more money? Yay. I'm fine where I'm at and don't judge myself on how much someone else makes. Why she is successful beats me. I personally don't like her, and as a journalist she is unprofessional as Hell. That's my opinion. You're entitled to yours. I'm not going to argue forever over what a twit she is, nor how she and Trump have turned what is supposed to be a professional political engagement into a kindergarten cheap jabs.

The office of the President of the US is at stake here and these two are acting like ass clowns.

Elessar
01-29-2016, 10:29 AM

Ummmm...tell us how you really feel:laugh:

P.S. - I do agree!

LongTermGuy
01-29-2016, 11:10 AM

:laugh:......

​A Fat CacaRochaaaaaaaaaaaa......

glockmail
01-29-2016, 11:32 AM
Define success. You mean she's on Fox News and makes more money? Yay. I'm fine where I'm at and don't judge myself on how much someone else makes. Why she is successful beats me. I personally don't like her, and as a journalist she is unprofessional as Hell. That's my opinion. You're entitled to yours. I'm not going to argue forever over what a twit she is, nor how she and Trump have turned what is supposed to be a professional political engagement into a kindergarten cheap jabs.

The office of the President of the US is at stake here and these two are acting like ass clowns.

Success for a journalist means that lots of folks tune into you.

I disagree that Kelly is acting like an 'ass clown'. Trump attacks his opponents using asshat personal insults, and Kelly questioned him on that. Trump responded by personally attacking Kelly. He is the one acting like an ass clown.

Now if you can point out where Kelly attacked Trump with personal, petty insults in this exchange, then you could educate me.

Gunny
01-29-2016, 11:42 AM
Success for a journalist means that lots of folks tune into you.

I disagree that Kelly is acting like an 'ass clown'. Trump attacks his opponents using asshat personal insults, and Kelly questioned him on that. Trump responded by personally attacking Kelly. He is the one acting like an ass clown.

Now if you can point out where Kelly attacked Trump with personal, petty insults in this exchange, then you could educate me.

In case you have missed my popularity around here lately, I'm not exactly what one might call a Trump fan. :laugh: I think he acts like a tempermental baby and in no way should be the guy with a finger on the trigger.

However, if you watched the aftermath shows (nothing else was on better like Zontar, the thing from Venus) , she took some snide cheap shots as did the rest of the Fox peeps.

I get enough crap around here because I don't like Trump. Last thing I need is someone claiming I'm taking his side. :laugh:

glockmail
01-29-2016, 12:25 PM
In case you have missed my popularity around here lately, I'm not exactly what one might call a Trump fan. :laugh: I think he acts like a tempermental baby and in no way should be the guy with a finger on the trigger.

However, if you watched the aftermath shows (nothing else was on better like Zontar, the thing from Venus) , she took some snide cheap shots as did the rest of the Fox peeps.

I get enough crap around here because I don't like Trump. Last thing I need is someone claiming I'm taking his side. :laugh:

I never said that you were a Trump guy. Nor am I, but I'll vote for him if he gets the nom. Until then I'm Cruzing. Maybe you're feeling the Bern. :laugh:

I didn't watch the aftermath shows, so I'll take your word that Kelly took some cheap shots during a conversation with her colleagues on air. But I haven't seen anything that rose to what Trump routinely does. From what I've been hearing FNC spent way too much time talking about Trump, so once again, he wins the spot light.

Bottom line, Kelley's professional, Trump not so much.

Russ
01-30-2016, 03:41 PM
And I never said I wouldn't hit it, but only if I could duct tape that mouth first. She's a lousy journalist and all the smarts in the world can't fix THAT fact.

If you could just do the duct tape part, you'd be doing us all a favor. She definitely is a lousy journalist, I agree, and with an overgrown ego.

By the way, who does her haircuts... John Deere?

Abbey Marie
01-30-2016, 03:54 PM
If you could just do the duct tape part, you'd be doing us all a favor. She definitely is a lousy journalist, I agree, and with an overgrown ego.

By the way, who does her haircuts... John Deere?

Whatever you do, do NOT mention her eyelashes! :eek:

Gunny
01-30-2016, 06:46 PM

He's got a name. He gets ratings. Blame those that tune in and give him attention. I'd as soon shoot the fat fuck as look at him.