PDA

View Full Version : Woman in a mans body...

jimnyc
01-28-2016, 02:50 PM
And now we have a cat stuck in a woman's body! And hey, why not, who are we to judge? This is science. I haven't a clue how the cat got inside her, but I'm not one to judge, and I don't see a reason for her to needlessly suffer.

-----

Woman says she is a cat trapped in the wrong body - she hisses at dogs, hates water and claims she can even see better at night

We probably all feel a bit like a sleepy housecat when we have to get up for work in the morning.

This Norwegian woman has taken that feeling to the next level. Nano claims she realised she was a cat when she was 16 years old, and has adopted feline mannerisms since.

The 20-year-old has opened up about her life as a puss, describing how she has a superior sense of hearing and sight which allows her to hunt mice in the dark.

She made the revelation in a YouTube video, which has been viewed over 100,000 times.

Nano claims to possess many feline characteristics including a hatred of water and the ability to communicate simply by meowing.

The young woman shows off her cat characteristics by wearing fake ears and an artificial tail. She communicates by meowing.

"I realised I was a cat when I was 16 when doctors and psychologists found out what was "the thing" with me. Under my birth there was a genetic defect," she explains in the video.

As they walked through Oslo's central station, the presenter asked Nano what she could hear and see that a normal person might not.

"Suitcases rolling on the ground," she says, "Keys clinking in pockets. People with ice under their shoes."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12127067/woman-says-she-is-a-cat-trapped-in-the-wrong-body.html

Gunny
01-28-2016, 02:51 PM
And now we have a cat stuck in a woman's body! And hey, why not, who are we to judge? This is science. I haven't a clue how the cat got inside her, but I'm not one to judge, and I don't see a reason for her to needlessly suffer.

-----

Woman says she is a cat trapped in the wrong body - she hisses at dogs, hates water and claims she can even see better at night

We probably all feel a bit like a sleepy housecat when we have to get up for work in the morning.

This Norwegian woman has taken that feeling to the next level. Nano claims she realised she was a cat when she was 16 years old, and has adopted feline mannerisms since.

The 20-year-old has opened up about her life as a puss, describing how she has a superior sense of hearing and sight which allows her to hunt mice in the dark.

She made the revelation in a YouTube video, which has been viewed over 100,000 times.

Nano claims to possess many feline characteristics including a hatred of water and the ability to communicate simply by meowing.

The young woman shows off her cat characteristics by wearing fake ears and an artificial tail. She communicates by meowing.

"I realised I was a cat when I was 16 when doctors and psychologists found out what was "the thing" with me. Under my birth there was a genetic defect," she explains in the video.

As they walked through Oslo's central station, the presenter asked Nano what she could hear and see that a normal person might not.

"Suitcases rolling on the ground," she says, "Keys clinking in pockets. People with ice under their shoes."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12127067/woman-says-she-is-a-cat-trapped-in-the-wrong-body.html

I think you post on this topic too much. Something you want to share with us? :laugh2::laugh2:

jimnyc
01-28-2016, 02:55 PM
I think you post on this topic too much. Something you want to share with us? :laugh2::laugh2:

Nah, this was just one of the headlines over at Drudgereport. And I figured if we're not to judge the transgendered, and the 58 various genders, then we probably shouldn't judge this one either. It's certainly not your everyday variety fruit loop! :laugh2:

Gunny
01-28-2016, 02:57 PM
Nah, this was just one of the headlines over at Drudgereport. And I figured if we're not to judge the transgendered, and the 58 various genders, then we probably shouldn't judge this one either. It's certainly not your everyday variety fruit loop! :laugh2:

There's only 58? Damn, I need to wake up and get some coffee. I thought there were at least 200. :laugh:

jimnyc
01-28-2016, 02:59 PM
There's only 58? Damn, I need to wake up and get some coffee. I thought there were at least 200. :laugh:

There are, in reality, just 3 of them. You have females, then you have males, then you have fucking weirdos (I'm so sorry Peri, for cursing!)

indago
01-28-2016, 03:17 PM
Woman says she is a cat trapped in the wrong body

Time for ELOISE (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eloise_(psychiatric_hospital))

hjmick
01-28-2016, 06:31 PM
For a second there I thought Jim was making an announcement...

jimnyc
01-28-2016, 06:38 PM
For a second there I thought Jim was making an announcement...

Hate you x2! :laugh:

aboutime
01-28-2016, 06:38 PM

-----

Jim.. Can't believe all the attention ROSY O'Donnell is getting here today!!!:lol::laugh:

hjmick
01-28-2016, 06:46 PM
Hate you x2! :laugh:

Great, come back to Charleston, I'll buy you a beer...

Jeff
01-29-2016, 08:21 AM

-----

I predicted this sheot would be coming, hell if you are born with a pecker but get off on a Hairy ass you can now call yourself a woman, why not call yourself a cat, it's all the same to me, friggin weirdo's.

A yea he does have something he could come clean about, but hell I will do it for him. :laugh:

Jim.. Can't believe all the attention ROSY O'Donnell is getting here today!!!:lol::laugh:

I believe Rosy is a cow, a dairy cow to be exact. :laugh:

Perianne
01-29-2016, 08:28 AM
I believe Rosy is a cow, a dairy cow to be exact. :laugh:

Would you like to milk her? :)

hahahaha, I am so funny sometimes!

Jeff
01-29-2016, 08:31 AM
Would you like to milk her? :)

hahahaha, I am so funny sometimes!

HELL NO, and I was going to have a glass of milk, but now thanks to you it will be another cup of coffee. :laugh::laugh:

Perianne
01-29-2016, 08:33 AM
HELL NO, and I was going to have a glass of milk, but now thanks to you it will be another cup of coffee. :laugh::laugh:
Jeff, you always give me pleasure. Thanks for posting your funny stuff.