PDA

View Full Version : Ok to bring Islam into our schools but not other religions!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-30-2016, 11:43 AM
http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/batavia-geneva-st-charles/community/chi-ugc-article-islam-means-peace-islam-teaches-respect-to-2016-01-29-story.html

Suburbs Tri-Cities Tri-Cities Community

From the community: "Islam means peace, Islam teaches respect to all, The Messiah who was to come, already has come," said Imam Shamshad
"Islam means peace, Islam teaches respect to all, The Messiah who was to come, already has come," said Imam Shamshad
Posted by Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, Community Contributor

Community Contributor Ahmadiyya Muslim Community

One hundred ten students from Glen bard South High School in Glen Ellyn, IL visited Masjid Baitul Jaamay of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Glen Ellyn of Chicago on January 28, 2016. The students were from an honors world history class and had recently completed a study of Islam. They were accompanied by three teachers.

Imam Shamshad welcomed the students and lead with some opening remarks that this is the need of the hour we should come together to understand other faiths specially The Islam because there are a lot misunderstanding about Islam and people do believe whatever they listen or have information from the press and media, This was followed by a short presentation on Islam and Ahmadiyyat given by Dr. Iftekhar Ahmad, President of the Ahmadiyya Youth, Glen Ellyn Chapter and Secretary of Public Affairs.

At the completion of the presentation students and teachers were able to ask many questions which were answered by Imam Shamshad. In response to the students and teachers one of the question asked Imam Shamshad said, in the presence of Holy Quran which is The Last Holy Scripture, Old Testament and the New Testament why all Muslim, Jews and Christen are waiting for the Messiah? It means all 3 persons are not coming only one will and that one already had appeared. When anybody says that No one will come then he should not wait for the Esa son of Mary too from the Heaven. Responding to another question Imam said Mother is paradise and the father is a gate to the Paradise so respect your parents and elders. Students were satisfied with the answers.

Imam Shamshad presented:
Path to peace by Mirza Masroor Ahmad head of the worldwide Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.
Jihad and world peace
Our Teaching
The Muslim Sunrise and The Messiah has come.
To the teachers for the School library
They appreciated the time they had at the mosque and will be visiting again in the future. Mr. Ahmad Malik and Mr. Aashir Meer both the Ahmadi Muslim students of the school arranged this meeting.

Report by: Dr. Iftikhar Ahmad.

This item was posted by a community contributor. To read more about community contributors, click here.

You see they use the ruse religion studies but concentrate on Islam , take trips to mosques and Islamic religious sites etc.
ITS nothing but government sanctioned religious propaganda /indoctrination.
Where are all the trips to Christian churches for public school students??

I told you people this was coming soon , over 3 years ago, in my , I Take My Stand thread..

Where are the libs crying no religion in school on this??
Thats right the only ffing religion that they ally with is Islam!!
Allies they are just as I said here over three years ago.

We are being destroyed from within and its being lead by obama, their Jihadi in hiding.. Fact. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-30-2016, 11:46 AM
You see they use the ruse religion studies but concentrate on Islam , take trips to mosques and Islamic religious sites etc.
ITS nothing but government sanctioned religious propaganda /indoctrination.
Where are all the trips to Christian churches for public school students??

I told you people this was coming soon , over 3 years ago, in my , I Take My Stand thread..

Where are the libs crying no religion in school on this??
Thats right the only ffing religion that they ally with is Islam!!
Allies they are just as I said here over three years ago.

We are being destroyed from within and its being lead by obama, their Jihadi in hiding.. Fact. -Tyr

School officials that did this should be arrested IMHO. THEY ARE HELPING THE MUZZIES
CONQUER THIS NATION.
Think not , then go look at what happened to Britain , starting a few decades back.
Britain disarmed its citizens and passed hate laws designed to advance only Islam!!!-Tyr