PDA

View Full Version : Trump Force One Lands In Iowa- Trump Swag Overload.

Christie Brinkley
01-30-2016, 10:02 PM
I guess when he becomes president he could use his jet as well? Trump force one?:cool:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">omfg this is soooooo Trump <a href="https://t.co/FNumqdPna9">pic.twitter.com/FNumqdPna9</a></p>&mdash; Michael Rusch (@weeddude) <a href="https://twitter.com/weeddude/status/693522094542430209">January 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Republican presidential front-runner landed his plane in Dubuque, Iowa — but not before showing off a little bit.
Trump's plane did a flyby as the theme song from "Air Force One" played before pulling up his own his "Trump Force One." He has a personal Boeing 757-200 jet with "TRUMP" written in giant letters across the side.

Read More-
http://uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-air-force-one-iowa-2016-1?r=US&IR=T

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-30-2016, 10:09 PM
I guess when he becomes president he could use his jet as well? Trump force one?:cool:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">omfg this is soooooo Trump <a href="https://t.co/FNumqdPna9">pic.twitter.com/FNumqdPna9</a></p>&mdash; Michael Rusch (@weeddude) <a href="https://twitter.com/weeddude/status/693522094542430209">January 30, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Read More-
http://uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-air-force-one-iowa-2016-1?r=US&IR=T

DO YOU BLAME HIM? Would you trust any obama government provided plane???
I wouldn't were I he.... He had better have his own security and have that security commanding over any government provided security.
Looks like he may win it all and they just may decide to try to murder him before that happens.
Anybody thinks thats far fetched is basically clueless IMHO.. No disrespect of anybody intended with that thought.....-Tyr

Christie Brinkley
01-30-2016, 10:11 PM
DO YOU BLAME HIM? Would you trust any obama government provided plane???
I wouldn't were I he.... He had better have his own security and have that security commanding over any government provided security.
Looks like he may win it all and they just may decide to try to murder him before that happens.
Anybody thinks thats far fetched is basically clueless IMHO.. No disrespect of anybody intended with that thought.....-Tyr
If you took a plane guarded by the feds as president Trump you would be crashing into the ocean! If you have feds as your security you would probably be shot by one of them! All of his transport and security needs to be private with people he can trust, a lot of people want him gone.

NightTrain
01-30-2016, 10:23 PM
A candidate doesn't get a Secret Service detail until after the nomination, IIRC. Hillary gets one because of Slick Willy, but that's kind of an unusual circumstance.

And until you take over the Presidency, you don't get Air Force 1, Marine 1 and the rest of the cool Fed supplied transportation. That's why most are running around in a bus and Trump's in his 757 & helicopter.

Christie Brinkley
01-30-2016, 10:24 PM
A candidate doesn't get a Secret Service detail until after the nomination, IIRC. Hillary gets one because of Slick Willy, but that's kind of an unusual circumstance.

And until you take over the Presidency, you don't get Air Force 1, Marine 1 and the rest of the cool Fed supplied transportation. That's why most are running around in a bus and Trump's in his 757 & helicopter.
If I was Trump I would tell the secret service to jog on.

NightTrain
01-30-2016, 10:39 PM
If I was Trump I would tell the secret service to jog on.

Well, while the SS does have their own issues that have come to light in the last few years, they are professionals and take their duties very seriously. That's kind of a hard statement to make after the hookers in South America and the DWI incident at the White House recently... but I can't remember any SS scandals that occurred before '08.

Still, you'll find screw-ups in any large organization, no matter how hard you try to filter them out.

sundaydriver
01-31-2016, 05:20 AM

Under a new process established in 2008, in the wake of threats against then-candidate and Sen. Barack Obama, the secretary of homeland security can decide to provide details to candidates who are front-runners in their party or who face unique threats against their safety.

Hillary has her own SS detail as former First Lady. Trump & Carson requested SS protection early last year and have had it for months. Bernie recently requested the same.

namvet
01-31-2016, 06:03 PM
he's hinted about using his jet instead of AF1. maybe. his is much smaller but it won't cost us a Penney like you know who :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf-ZiAC5mIs :laugh:

sundaydriver
01-31-2016, 06:26 PM
he's hinted about using his jet instead of AF1. maybe. his is much smaller but it won't cost us a Penney like you know who :laugh:

He can hint all he wants, it ain't gonna happen. How the POTUS travels isn't up for debate, it's decided by National interest and the SS. Air Force One isn't just any plane and is necessary for the communication capabilities, safety, and is capable of in air refueling if needed. Even if Obama wanted to fly Jet Blue to Hawaii he's not allowed to. Our Presidents fly in the safest aircraft in the world. Anytime AF1 is worked on it is flown afterwards to check the repair, or replacement parts. A few years ago it used to do touch & goes at the local airport but complaints by residents of the area put a stop to it because it doesn't have the regular 747 engines but something more and is about 30% louder than the 747's regularly landing at the airport.

namvet
01-31-2016, 06:44 PM
He can hint all he wants, it ain't gonna happen. How the POTUS travels isn't up for debate, it's decided by National interest and the SS. Air Force One isn't just any plane and is necessary for the communication capabilities, safety, and is capable of in air refueling if needed. Even if Obama wanted to fly Jet Blue to Hawaii he's not allowed to. Our Presidents fly in the safest aircraft in the world. Anytime AF1 is worked on it is flown afterwards to check the repair, or replacement parts. A few years ago it used to do touch & goes at the local airport but complaints by residents of the area put a stop to it because it doesn't have the regular 747 engines but something more and is about 30% louder than the 747's regularly landing at the airport.

yeah he can buy one of those to