PDA

View Full Version : T-Rump's creepiness explained in one photo

tailfins
01-31-2016, 05:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cGT1RrK.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-31-2016, 06:19 PM

And some of the ladies here already know about your creepiness even without a picture, right?
Are you muzzy buddies paying you to trash Trump because he will stomp their asses if President ??
Or is being done as part of your usual kiss muslim ass agenda???? -Tyr

sundaydriver
01-31-2016, 06:28 PM
Yup, muzzies! :dunno:

tailfins
01-31-2016, 07:32 PM
And some of the ladies here already know about your creepiness even without a picture, right?
Are you muzzy buddies paying you to trash Trump because he will stomp their asses if President ??
Or is being done as part of your usual kiss muslim ass agenda???? -Tyr

It's readily apparent that you see nothing strange or unusual about that photo.

Christie Brinkley
01-31-2016, 08:32 PM
Is that photo even real? My suspicions that it is from an Arabic magazine as in the top left corner it appears as if Arabic writing has been scribbled or partially photo shopped off.

If any thing is strange then it appears that the parrots are having sex?

Abbey Marie
02-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Photoshopped. Do you really think Trump would wear those shoes?

namvet
02-01-2016, 09:36 AM

nice try. photoshopped

NightTrain
02-01-2016, 10:43 AM
Lame & cheesy attempt.

I would expect nothing less from tailfins.

jimnyc
02-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Unless proven otherwise, I believe that is in fact Donald in a picture with Ivanka. Doesn't bug me though either way.

NightTrain
02-01-2016, 12:16 PM
Unless proven otherwise, I believe that is in fact Donald in a picture with Ivanka. Doesn't bug me though either way.

Google image search reports that it originated very recently from Twitter. Given that her age is about 16, that was some years ago... and not one site had this image before now? Besides that, you can see a clumsy coverup of text in the upper left.

There's something rotten in Denmark. :smoke:

jimnyc
02-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Google image search reports that it originated very recently from Twitter. Given that her age is about 16, that was some years ago... and not one site had this image before now? Besides that, you can see a clumsy coverup of text in the upper left.

There's something rotten in Denmark. :smoke:

I stand corrected, mi amigo! I had done a search to see if it existed and what the talk was about and such and couldn't find anything pointing it out as a fake. It was a quick search admittedly. Just ran the same search again and notice it was 3 pages long and mostly twitter accounts. If it was really Donald and Ivanka, there would be a LOT more pages than just 3.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-01-2016, 05:03 PM
I stand corrected, mi amigo! I had done a search to see if it existed and what the talk was about and such and couldn't find anything pointing it out as a fake. It was a quick search admittedly. Just ran the same search again and notice it was 3 pages long and mostly twitter accounts. If it was really Donald and Ivanka, there would be a LOT more pages than just 3.

Tailfins posted that picture and that alone made me almost positive it was fake.
As TF in my opinion is (gathered from his posts here )-an avowed hater of women.
Dude is not wrapped too tight in my opinion.
Myself, I distrust just about anything that he says or posts here.
Any guy that would sell his soul to the muzzy bastards for a few bread crumbs rates as low as possible in my book.

Notice he has not been back to defend his cheesy and juvenile crap?-Tyr

jimnyc
02-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Tailfins posted that picture and that alone made me almost positive it was fake.
As TF in my opinion is (gathered from his posts here )-an avowed hater of women.
Dude is not wrapped too tight in my opinion.
Myself, I distrust just about anything that he says or posts here.
Any guy that would sell his soul to the muzzy bastards for a few bread crumbs rates as low as possible in my book.

Notice he has not been back to defend his cheesy and juvenile crap?-Tyr

I always defended TF. But I noticed that upon his return, he has been dropping turds only with no interest in discussion. And the timing. And him telling us to take a peek at other places. If he at least wanted to come back and actually talk about the things he posts as of late. Not sure what he's up to, but coming back to discuss/debate doesn't seem to be one of them. :dunno:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-07-2016, 12:05 PM
I always defended TF. But I noticed that upon his return, he has been dropping turds only with no interest in discussion. And the timing. And him telling us to take a peek at other places. If he at least wanted to come back and actually talk about the things he posts as of late. Not sure what he's up to, but coming back to discuss/debate doesn't seem to be one of them. :dunno:

HE SHO' DO'S BEZ ACTIN' LIKE A CHEESY LITTLE LIB COWARD IMHO.
Any cat selling out to muzzy scum for bread crumbs they toss his way is
not only "not wrapped too tight " but is also a blithering , yellow-belly fool IMHO.--TYR