View Full Version : Baby survives eight-story plunge

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Story Highlights

Ten-month-old baby tossed out a window in China, newspapers report
Girl's fall slowed by tree branches and she landed on soft soil
Baby had broken leg, no other injuries

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/07/13/china.baby.ap/index.html

Oh my god! What a low life iece of shit. God had to have been with that baby. It is a miracle that she survived. The father took sleeping pills in the morning and started drinking in the afternoon, what a POS. YOu never take any kinda of Sleeping pills or even drink when you are watching your little one. It is assholes like this guy that really make my blood boil. This piece or garbage should have to spend some serious time in Prison.

Abbey Marie
07-14-2007, 12:08 PM
I hope they lock this creep up for life in a very bad prison.

glockmail
07-14-2007, 12:30 PM
I wonder if the Chinese policy of one child and his only not being able to carry along the family name was the cause of the man's distress?

With all the Chinese girls being adopted out of country the next generation of boys will be under a lot of stress.

jimnyc
07-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Just like that Iraqi bastard who was hung and his head popped off, they should hang this guy, but by his balls.

nevadamedic
07-14-2007, 07:02 PM
I wonder if the Chinese policy of one child and his only not being able to carry along the family name was the cause of the man's distress?

With all the Chinese girls being adopted out of country the next generation of boys will be under a lot of stress.

I doub't it, this guy sounded like a complete wacko.

Gaffer
07-14-2007, 07:58 PM
He should be thrown out the same window. See if his luck is as good as hers.

nevadamedic
07-14-2007, 07:59 PM
He should be thrown out the same window. See if his luck is as good as hers.

Naaaaaa, that would be to easy on him. He need's to be slowly tortured.